Daehyun Special

B.A.P. Oneshots II

Before you guys read this, this is requested by a follower of mine on tumblr... and she wanted me to be the main character. Um, I've never written anything like this before so you guys please understand. I'm really treating this like another oneshot and rather than you putting in my name. If you guys don't want to read it, that's okay. It's really for Kiri. Talk to me about that album. Is S.N.S and Body & Soul not baby making music? UGH AJDKGHADH And of course there's With You, Save Me and 1004 ♥

            Daehyun was bored. He shouldn’t be, given their comeback, but it was right before they were going on stage to prerecord so he had some time to kill. He was also extremely hungry and Jill wasn’t doing anything but her homework. He pouted. As if her homework was really more interesting than he was.

            He bent his head and head-butted her in the arm. “Oomph,” she replied. “What?” Her eyes never left her essay. He let out a harrumph. There was no way she was so into her work. She normally procrastinated until it was inevitable. Why was she so diligent today?

            He butted her arm again. This time she looked at him, a mild scowl of annoyance on her face. “What?”

            “What ya working on?” he sing-songed. He peered over at her arm and shuddered. Considerations for the Exploratory Draft, he read. Those words were way too complicated for him. No thank you.

            “Writing,” was her curt response. Daehyun pouted. As if that wasn’t obvious. Any idiot could tell that she was writing.

            “I can see that,” he responded dryly. “But is it important?”

            Jill whirled around in her seat and glared at him. “Yes, actually. Schoolwork needs to be done. Now hush or go practice your dance. You need to prerecord in a few hours. How did the company even let you out?”

            “I told them I went out to eat, and they were okay with it. Are you coming? You’re not coming.” Again he let his lips slide into a sad frown. “You’re going to be here typing away even though it’s the first stage we’re having after five months.” Daehyun wiggled his body childishly.

            She was silent as she tapped away at her keyboard. He straightened and stretched, walking out. If she wouldn’t entertain him, he’ll go ransack her kitchen. He rummaged through her fridge and found kimchi, fish and tomato and eggs. Yum. He heated up the food and then added a bowl of rice before deciding to bring her food as well.

            “Eat with me?” he asked when he walked in.

            She looked at the tray in his hands and then at the computer screen. “I guess so.”

            “Food is more enticing than me, huh?” He commented as he placed the bowls on the floor and the two of them sat cross-legged. She ignored his jab and reached her chopsticks for the fish when he stopped her. “Let me get it for you. All you need to do is open your mouth.”

            She did so and he popped the food into . When Daehyun tried to pull out his chopsticks, he found that he couldn’t. “What?” Jill was smiling at him, her teeth tightly clenched on his utensils. He laughed back. When she tried, she could be somewhat cute. If she tried really hard, that was.

            Daehyun pulled the chopsticks away and huffed. “Nope, still not forgiven.”

            She sneered and rolled her eyes. “Who said I was asking for forgiveness? Please, Jung Daehyun. Don’t let that head of yours get too inflated.” And she stood up to go back to work, abandoning him again.

            He ate by himself, feeling almost sorry for saying what he did. Maybe if he had played along, then she would still be sitting next to him. “You sure you’re not hungry?”

            She shook her head, not giving him a verbal response and he sighed. After Daehyun finished clearing up the food, he sat on her bed and watched her. He swung his legs like a kid, and peered around her room. He scowled slightly when he saw the large picture of Dongwoo by her desk. Granted it was a card made by a friend but shouldn’t they know that her bias was him?

            “You really shouldn’t put Dongwoo by your computer.”

            “Sunbae,” she corrected him as she continued to tap away at her keyboard.

            “Either way, you should have more pictures of me. Where are pictures of the two of us?”

            “They’re on the desk too.”

            “But not on the wall,” he argued. There’s only one picture of me.”

            “Your picture is sitting on my laptop. Stop whining. You know I love Dongwoo too.”

            Daehyun muttered a curse under his breath. “Fangirls,” he scoffed.

            Jill threw a pen at him, barely missing him. “Be quiet. I’m your fan too.”

            He was silent for a few more minutes and he saw that she was nearing the end. He always knew she was almost done when she started to shake her legs. But even after she submitted the work and closed the tab, she opened another tab. Daehyun’s mouth dropped open. She was writing another paper?

            He only had an hour left and he was determined to get her attention if it were the last thing he did. Desperate times called for drastic measures. Daehyun walked up to her and grabbed her arm. “Jillyyyy, pay attention to meeee,” he whined.

            She laughed and allowed herself to be pulled up. “You’re such an annoying puppy sometimes.”

            “Play with me. Once we start promoting, I won’t see you often.”

            She allowed herself to be trapped in his arms and she sighed. “You know that the only reason why I was working so diligently was so I could actually attend the recording, right?”

            “Really?” He pulled away a little to smile at her and she nodded.

            “Of course. Otherwise why would I be working so hard?”

            Daehyun brightened into a broad smile and hugged her. “I always knew you were the best.” Then he sang into her ear, “천사 같은 너.”