Himchan 50

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Hey! I have a favor to ask of you,” Himchan walked up to you and smiled, a little nervously.

            You braced yourself. From experience, favors from Himchan have never been anything you particularly wanted to do. You smiled brightly anyway. The poor boy was your longtime friend. “Yeah, what’s up?”

            He laughed again and your alert system went haywire. “Oh, I just wanted to ask you if I could practice something on you.”

            You peered at him suspiciously. “I still remember the egg-based lipstick you had to make for your creative arts class. I’m kind of worried, Himchan. You tend to let your imagination run away without your brain.”

            He looked offended. “What is this ridiculous accusation I’m being pounded by? Of course I wouldn’t do anything like that again. That was just honestly a lapse in judgment.”

            “A severe lapse in judgment.”

            The boy in front of you waved his hands impatiently. “But that’s all a thing in the past. I need to practice my love declaration.”

            “On me?” You had to ask to make sure.

            “Of course. I’m here asking you for the favor, aren’t I?”

            You smiled slyly. “Do I at least get to know the girl?”

            Himchan shook his head. “Nope. I just want to practice for future use.”

            “Why now? Why today?”

            He cleared his throat, and laughed again. “One must be prepared for whatever curveballs life throws at oneself.”

            You snorted. “You’re so dumb, Himchan. If life throws at you a girl you really like, you’re not going to ‘declare love’ at the first moment you see her.” You couldn’t help but giggle at his stupid terminology. Himchan always had to make things so complicated.

            He cleared his throat and got on his knees. “I like you. Will you date me?” He held out his hands, pretending to hold a rose.

            You wrinkled your nose. “No. Too simple, too blunt, too abrupt. Try again! Man, if this is all you’ve got, good luck.”

            The look you received for your criticism was chilling. He got up with dignity, cleared his throat again and scratched the back of his neck. “Ah, I really like you and I think you’re perfect for me. Will you date me?”

            You mused it over. “It’s alright. You can do a little better. Keep trying!”

            He whined, “What are you, some sort of coach?”

            “You wanted my help so you’re going to have to it up.”

            He sighed dramatically. “Alright. But what was good about it?”

            “The bashfulness. I think when you’re being humble, it’s a lot cuter than if you just dropped on your knees, b with confidence. So you can keep that. But don’t make yourself seem too nervous. You’re usually a loud person. It wouldn’t mesh right.”

            Himchan thought it over and paced a little. “Confessions are so darn hard.”

            He spun on his heel and came over to you again. This time he rubbed his neck briefly and looked down before staring into your eyes. “Will you go out with me?”

            You bent over and laughed. “No! Himchan, I absolutely will not go out with you! Oh my gosh. You took one step forward and three steps back. Nooooo, you keep the whole I like you thing. And don’t stare into my eyes like that. That’s creepy!”

            He started to laugh too. “Right, right. I got nervous. Alright.” He straightened and forced himself to breathe again. He walked up to you and cleared his throat. “Ah I really like you and I really hope you would be able to go out with me. Will you?” He met your eyes for a few seconds and dropped his gaze, smiling bashfully.

            You nodded in approval. “Not bad at all. Good. Keep that. Remember it.”

            “Really?” His eyes lit up. “So you think that was good?” He whooped and did it again, this time with an even bigger smile.

            You clapped. “Good, you memorized it.”

            “Okay, so now what do you think?”

            “I like it.”

            “I meant, what’s your answer.”

            “My answer? My answer to what?” Again, he has lost you.

            Himchan sighed impatiently. “Alright, the time to be dense is over. I just did my confession, and now I need an answer.”

            “Yeah, but the girl isn’t me. I can’t exactly give you an answer. You can just supply the answer yourself. You obviously want her to say yes, so just say yes in your head. Think of it with a high pitched squeal. ‘Why of course Himchan-Oppa! Anything for you.’ There, that good enough?”

            There was a loud sigh again. “You are really stupid. I. Just. Confessed. To. You. And now I’d like an answer please.” You stared at him for a beat too long and he grabbed his hair in frustration. “Aish, this girl is going to be the death of me,” he moaned.

 

this is for fishykisa

:D To all those who wanted a part two for the arranged marriage Yongguk thing, I have an extension planned for later so don't worry ^^