Jongup 61

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            The moment you woke up, you heard your phone go off with a text notification. It was, as was usual these days, from Jongup. You half groaned, half hid a smile as you checked, awaiting the new set of instructions he would give you.

            Rise and shine, beautiful! Today’s section of Perfect Motherhood is how to stay relaxed for the entire day! Repeat after me, breathe in, breathe out and no jumping about! Hehe, D-2 until Jonguppie’s touchdown in Incheon. Wait for me. Love

            You tossed your phone and just to humor him even though he wasn’t here to watch, you breathed in and breathed out and forced yourself to move like the crippled lady he thought you to be. You were pregnant, not disabled. You huffed slightly. He was right about one thing, though. Extraneous movement did make you out of breath. But it was only because you were nearing nine months.

            You went through your daily routine feeling a little sad. Even though Jongup has only been gone for ten days, much less time than he normally was, you still missed him. His daily texts made you smile but also was a reminder that he wasn’t there next to you. You went through work and endured the same comments about the baby being due and finally, were able to go home.

            “Hi, stranger!” You greeted Jongup through the video chat the two of you set up.

            “Hey darling. Did you do your regiment today? I’ll be back in two more days, are you excited?”

            “Yes, I made sure I practiced my breathing over and over again. But I also miss you.” You let slip a pout and he chuckled.

            “If I were next to you, I’d totally pinch your cheeks. You’re going to be a mother soon, why the long face?”

            The two of you bantered back and forth until he saw you stifle a yawn. Immediately his eyes narrowed. “Go sleep! Good night, love ya, mwah,” he hurried his good night because he knew that if he let you speak, the two of you would continue to stay on the phone.

            His next text when you opened your eyes had you smiling. Late nights are never good for the skin, even if you have pregnancy glow! If you don’t want the baby aches to creep, make sure you get some sleep! Go back to bed for today. I know your boss would be okay if you took two days off, hehe. D-1 until Jonguppie arrives. Love

            He could read your mind. You had woken up and immediately felt the fatigue. It took a lot for you to reach for your phone because you knew he would have a message for you. You debated and felt the sluggishness take over. You made a completely incoherent call into work and your manager was sympathetic.

            “You’re free to take the entire month off. Maternity leave technically started a month ago. You work too hard.”

            You napped on and off the entire day, knowing that you would be filled with energy for tomorrow. Before you dozed off again, your final thought brought a large grin to your face. Tomorrow, Jongup would be back.

            You woke up bright and early, feeling completely refreshed. You were ready to tackle the world. Your phone was blinking with a notification. It’s time to get up sleepyhead! Hehe, don’t come get me at the airport. I’ll be home before you can even say “Jongup.” See you in a few~

            The message was sent ten minutes ago. You quickly brushed your teeth and pulled a stretchy t-shirt over your head, not caring that it only accentuated the baby belly. You rushed, just wanting to go downstairs and greet Jongup.

            When you reached the end of the stairs, you saw that he was just settling down and putting his things in the living room. You started to run but he shook his head. “Nope! No strenuous activity for you!” And he strode across the room in three steps. You threw your arms around his neck and he twirled you gently.

            He placed you down and cupped your cheeks. “In order to be a good mommy, you must not have an empty tummy. Come see what I brought for you.”

            He led you into the kitchen and you saw that he had already set up brunch. There was a plate of scrambled eggs drizzled in soy sauce, just the way you liked it. He had a plate of salmon. “It helps with the baby’s health,” he explained. Jongup had also placed baked sweet potatoes and you laughed.

            “Are you trying to feed me or the baby?”

            He wrinkled his nose. “Both of you.” His smile as he looked at you took your breath away and you opened your mouth.

            “Feed me, please.” He reached over and carefully placed a piece of salmon in your mouth and he stared at you as you chewed.

            “Did you miss me?”

            You nodded and he touched your face. “Well, you won’t have to for long because until now and the baby arrives, I’m all you’ll ever have every day, every night.”

 

 

this is for kikwanglvr

purely coincidental that the two oneshots had similar themes

guessed I didn't plan it well