Daehyun 70

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            August 15, 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Baby!

            I decided to send you a custom-made postcard, I hope you like it ^~^ I took this picture with an adorable puppy. He belongs to one of the staff workers but he really likes me. Haha, Youngjae says it’s because I smell like food all the time TT__TT Tell him that’s not true, please.

            It’s no fun filming without you but I know you’re busy and the company wouldn’t be happy if I got too distracted. –pouts- But I’ll be back in ten more days and then we can go to our favorite cheesecake factory together! It’s really different in America. The air is different and all the people are so friendly. Sometimes they dance randomly with us or sometimes they just keep walking.

            I think it’s really nice how man Babyz came out to see us and I’m really excited to show our newest side to everyone. Hehe, don’t miss me too much. I will be back, I promise. I need to go see how the photoshoot turned out now. I’ll write you another card tomorrow!

                                                                                                               Much love,

Your Daehyunnie ♥

            You laughed a little when you got the postcard from him and sat on your couch, twisting your head so that your heads were at the same angle. You made funny faces at his picture and sighed a little. You really missed him if you were willing to act like such an idiot because of him. You felt your lips slide into a pout. Daehyun was always so busy because of his work and sometimes you wished he could just be here, with you. You poked his cheeks in the photo and laughed to yourself, shaking your head. You were being dumb.

            “Come back soon, Dae,” you whispered and blew him a kiss.

August 19, 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada

Yeobo~

            Sorry, I know I promised a postcard right after, but filming is tiring >-< Please forgive me? When I see you, I will give you all the aegyo, I promise. So what happened in the last few days? Well, we finished filming finally. It’s tiring because we have eight different scenes and I keep forgetting the dance. I apologize to the staff for making you work double time!

            Did you like the picture I used? Keke, ten million dollars that you spent a lot of time bending your head to try to get the right angle! I did it on purpose, knowing you would do it. I love you too, honey.

            Do you think we would have room for a puppy? I went with him to the water park today and all he did was splash me. Maybe he’ll behave better if there’s a pretty lady around? Hehe, I think you would take good care of a puppy. So please think about it? I think the moment we get home, we should go to a pet shop and try to find a puppy.

            I’ll be sending you another postcard soon. It should arrive on the 22nd. And you know, I think you should talk to the mailman. I think he has a crush on you. He always arrives at the time where he thinks you’ll still be not properly dressed. Pfft, you better be properly dressed because if I come home and realize that you have eloped with the mailman, Daehyunnie won’t be very happy. But really. Talk to him for a little bit. He’ll be happy. I won’t get too jealous. Maybe…

            But really, please think about the puppy. I know you don’t want to share me, but I promise that I’ll always be yours. If anything, I’m worried that you would like the puppy more. Hmph. Okay, this is Daebutt signing out.

Love forever and ever

                                                                                                          Daehyunnie

            You laughed a little when you read about the mailman and rolled your eyes. He was just a friendly young man who delivered the mail to help pay for his mother’s medication. You did wonder why Daehyun specifically specified talking to him. What if he had something dumb planned?

            You blushed a little at what he said about angling your head and you scowled. Of course he was right. You hated it when he was right. The next time you saw him, you were going to yell at him for being so cocky. But you were still excited to see what was in store for the 22nd.

            On the day of the 22nd, you went to the door the moment you heard the mailman start to put the mail into the box. He blushed a little when you smiled brightly at him and he shakingly handed you the postcard.

            “He wanted me to hand deliver this,” he laughed, and rubbed his head shyly.

            You took the card from him and smiled at him. “I’m sorry if Daehyun is an idiot. He always has the dumbest requests.”

            He shrugged a little and his phone beeped. He looked panicky and looked down the driveway. “Uh, I need to go.”

            You were startled by his sudden need to leave but nodded anyway. “Make sure you read the postcard!”

            You walked into the house and opened it up to see the same picture staring up at you.

August 22, 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada

Baby!

            So right now you have gotten my postcard, yay. Three more days until my return. Have you thought about the puppy yet? Hmm, if you’re in the living room, please start walking back to the door. I think the mailman may have something else for you.

            You stopped reading for a second and breathed. So you were right. He had something for you. You shook your head. He was so annoying but you kept reading.

            Don’t open the door until you hear a knock okay. Because I don’t want the mailman knowing that I warned you. Is that a knock I hear? Open the door, NOW~ NOWNOWNOWNOW

Your eternal Love,

DaeDae

            You opened the door the moment you read the now and heard an enthusiastic bark and was nearly toppled over by a flurry of puppy fur and human. You laughed out loud and Daehyun kissed your forehead.

            “Hi, surprise! I sort of brought the puppy with me anyway. Hehe, so how many tries did it take for you to get the angle right?” And because he was right there in front of you, after so long, looking adorable and happy, you didn’t have the heart to smack him as you had vowed. 

 

for iloveacheesecakelover

packed and everything

in a rush, rush, rush 

so stressed i'm sorry guys