Youngjae 56

B.A.P. Oneshots II

“Tokki, tokki!” you heard a really excited squeal come from behind you and looked up. There was a little kid behind you and you raised an eyebrow. She smiled brightly and pointed at the stuffed rabbit in front of you. “Rabbit!” she said again, insisting.

 

             You smiled kindly at her and nodded. “Yes, what about it?”

 

            The little girl raised an eyebrow and looked at you. “The Jae-tokki is the fluffiest, cutest thing ever!”

 

            You looked at her with a skeptical gaze. “The Jae-tokki?”

 

            She turned your head so you could look at the stuffed animal she was talking about. For some absurd reason, the face of the rabbit had been replaced by the face of a particularly derpy male. Your eyebrows rose and you stared at it closer. That face most definitely wasn’t there when you last looked.

 

            She reached out her arms for the toy and miraculously, it bounced into her arms. She squealed and hugged it tightly to her. “It’s so fluffffyyyyy!!” She screamed loud enough for everyone at the fair to hear.

 

            You cringed on the inside and quickly ushered her towards a quieter place. “How did the face get there?” you asked the child.

 

            She blinked in confusion. “The face is always there?”

 

            You were miffed. The face was most definitely not always there when you first saw the doll. “Are you sure?” you asked, just to make sure she wasn’t joking with you. You craned your neck to try to see the front of the rabbit again but she hugged it to her chest.

 

            “You’re making fun of Jae-tokki,” she pouted. You sensed a tantrum and tears, and boy did you hate the two together. You rushed to make her feel better.

 

            “No, no, I’m not. I swear. I’m just curious.” But inside, you were nodding yes. The girl must honestly be imagining things, and because of her vivid thoughts, you had seen the head due to hallucinations too.

 

            She pouted and shoved the toy at you. “Look! Jae-tokki!” And this time when you went to look, you saw that indeed the face was right there. You started and stared at it. It was of a boy, indeed and his teeth were bared as he gave you a mock angry look. There was a rush of wind and the toy blew out of your arms and a poof of smoke and suddenly, you heard a voice.

 

            “Hi there! I’m Youngjae, nice to meet you. I am known as Jokomato on some planets, Youngjae on this, and Jae-tokki if you’re a kid. Who are you, nice to meet you and you’re a pretty girl.”

 

            Okay. One, the toy did not just float out of your hands into the air and two, it is most definitely not talking to you. And if it could miraculously talk, it was not a greasy stuffed animal. You stared at it a little longer and the toy moved of its own accord, its head moving in awkward angles.

 

            “Are you too scared to talk to me? Oh that’s sad. Talking is a lot of fun, you know.”

 

            You wanted to scream in horror. This was ridiculous. You had way too little sleep the other day. You wanted to just run away from this nightmare. You stared a little longer and then shook your head. You were imagining all of this. The toy should not be coming closer to you.

 

            You started moving away and the toy came closer again. “Talk to me,” it begged. The face was moving and you swear the man was coming closer.

 

            “Y-youngjae, you stay away from me,” you warned him and he grinned happily.

 

            “You remember my name!” and he zoomed straight towards you. You ducked out of the way and the face frowned. You were getting really creeped out. Getting this much attention from a stuffed animal is not what you wanted.

 

            “Don’t run away! Please, I just want to be friends!”

 

            You glared at him, or it, whatever it was. “I’ll talk to you when you’re not an object for a child to hold!” you shouted at him.

 

            He pouted and for a second, he did seem fluffy. “I’m just trying to be friends,” he whined and you winced a little.

 

            “I can’t be friends with something that’s not alive,” you told him. “My imaginary friends died a long time ago.”

 

            The little girl had disappeared and you were left alone with him. You started to walk a little back and he zoomed straight into your arms. “Hey, love me, love me,” he begged and you winced a little. This was about to become your worst nightmare.

 

            There was a major tap on your shoulder and you turned around and opened your eyes. In your arms was a stuffed rabbit and you saw the face of the very person who occurred in your nightmare. You let out a tiny scream and Youngjae smiled.

 

            “Good to know that you’re so excited to see me,” he grinned.

 

            You sat up quickly and shook your head. “I think it’s bad when you’re invading my dreams and turning them into nightmares.”

 

            Youngjae snorted. “Hey, to be honest, I’m the guy of your dreams. So you don’t even deny anything. You can just get up, get ready for your super smart university and make me proud. And if you close your eyes and daydream a little, it’ll be okay too.” And when you threw a pillow at him, he added, “I love you.”

 

this is for shadowkitsune13 and minaomily

♥ 

orientation is fun and trying to find time to update