I'm Sorry

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 22. Yonghwa was up early. He didn’t sleep much because of his upset feelings. He got himself dressed and went to the train station and went home to Busan.

 

Seohyun was also up early. She realized she forgot to change her clothes because of her exhaustion with practice, and because she cried a lot last night. She quickly went inside the bathroom and freshen up herself for a long day ahead of her.

 

It was almost 6 in the morning when she went out of her room, prepared coffee for her and sat on the dining area. She checked her phone and reviewed her phone. During the dinner last night, she left her phone inside the car. Her mistake was, she never remembered her schedule with Yonghwa, and she never remembered her phone because she’s enjoying the company of her co-stars.

 

This was the first time for a very long time that she missed a date with Yonghwa. And it hurted her the most because of guilt and disappointment for herself. It was always Yonghwa who’s compromising with his schedule for her, adjusting everything for her. But she realized, just a simple dinner that they scheduled the same day, she forgot.

 

She sent a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Baby~

Yong, you didn’t say a word last night. I’m sure you heard everything. I’ll understand if you’re mad. But I just want you to know that I feel so sorry for myself. I’m just so stupid. Not a single time last night that I haven’t thought of that. Yes, I’m so stupid. I love you.

 

Yonghwa was inside the train when he read her message. He was still upset. Yes, it was urgent and it was last minute schedule. But he really prepared for the dinner because he wanted to cheer for his girlfriend. He knew that she’s tired and she needs to rest and be with him.

 

He ignored her message and just continued reading while inside the train.

 

Seohyun felt helpless. She thought he might be needing time for his anger to cool off and to let that incident pass. But her mind and heart can’t help it. She needs to explain herself. She didn’t want to prolong their agony.

 

After having thoughts with her coffee, she packed side dishes that her mother cooked. She also prepared dried apples and packed some ingredients in making ma. She packed everything in one bag and planned to bring all those to Yonghwa’s house.

 

Thereafter, she had breakfast with her parents.

 

Her mother ask about Yonghwa.

 

“Oh, Joohyun. So how’s Yonghwa now?”

“I called him last night. He answered but he didn’t talk. It’s my fault Mom. It’s my fault.”

“I hope you can fix that huh?” Seohyun’s father commented.

“Yes Appa. It’s my fault.”

“If you needed help huh? We’re just here for you.”

“De Omma. Gomawoyo. Ah! Omma, I packed some side dishes and some stuffs inside the fridge. I’ll bring it to him today.”

“Ah. Kenchana. Go and bring him food. I’m sure he’ll love those new side dishes I prepared.”

“Thanks mom.”

“Oh, did you already invite him on your musical?”

“Yes Appa. I already gave tickets for him on Tuesday.”

 

They continued talking.

 

It was almost 7:30 when she was picked up by her manager.

 

Inside the van en route to Yonghwa’s house,

 

“Seohyunnie, where have you been last night? You’re in so much trouble.” Her manager said.

“I know Oppa. Tsk. Stupid me. I left my phone inside my car.”

“Yonghwa was so helpless last night. He followed you in the rehearsal studio and then at the hall. He kept on calling me. I’m in the middle of a meeting with Kim Youngmin.”

“Chinchayo? Ohh. Oppa, stop it. It makes me feel even more guilty.”

“I just need to say this. If I didn’t call your director, I won’t know you went out with them.”

“Haish.”

 

Seohyun just stayed silent with a heavy heart.

 

Minutes of silence, they arrived at the parking area at Yonghwa’s house. Her manager stayed inside the car while Seohyun went up to his house.

 

She immediately keyed in the passcode and entered the house.

 

As she entered, the entire house was empty. No signs of Yonghwa. She the lights and walked to his room. She found nothing.

 

“Yonghwa!” Seohyun was calling his name but no one’s responding.

 

She then arranged everything that she brought from her home and put it inside the fridge. She also cleaned a little bit at the kitchen and inside his room. She arranged his dirty clothes and placed it inside the laundry basket. She wiped some dust and cleaned the living room.

 

Almost an hour after, she left a note on the fridge.

 

Babe, I brought some side dishes for you. Let’s make up Yong~ I’m sorry.

Joohyun

 

Almost 9 in the morning when she stepped out of Yonghwa’s house and headed to her final rehearsals.

 

 

Almost lunch when Yonghwa arrived in Busan. His family were surprised when he arrived at their house riding a cab.

 

“Oh! Yonghwa! You’re here! Wae?” Yonghwa’s mother hugged his son as they enter and together walked to the living room.

“I just want to rest and be with you Omoni.” Yonghwa acting like nothing’s wrong with him.

“I’m glad you’re here son. I’ll prepare good food for you and cook some for Seohyun-sshi too.”

“Thank you Mom.”

 

And then they continued talking about the concert in Taipei and some more upcoming activities of him.

 

They were already eating lunch with his father when his mother asked about Seohyun.

 

“Yonghwa, Seohyun sent me tickets for her musical on the 27th. Will you join?”

“I’ll be in Guangzhou for the concert.”

“So when will you watch?”

“I still don’t know Mom. Maybe on March or April.”

“Ahh. Okay. How is she?”

“She’s doing okay Omoni. She’s busy with her rehearsals. She’ll be appearing first tomorrow.”

“Ahh. So you’ll attend tomorrow.”

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

“I think there’s something here. What’s that about son?” Yonghwa’s father noticed his eyes.

“Ei, aniyo Apuji. There’s nothing. She’s just busy with her musical.”

“You miss her huh?”

“Yeah. But we just met last week.”

 

And then Yonghwa changed the topic.

 

Seohyun had been busy the entire day rehearsing for the public press call the next day. She had dress rehearsal and series of runs.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand, after lunch stayed in his room and had his sleep.

 

 

Krystal just finished lunch with her members at the hotel. After, she just stayed in Victoria’s room and they just rested and chatted  the entire afternoon.

 

Minhyuk called Krystal on time in the afternoon to check up on her. They’ve been exchanging messages since this morning.

 

“Yes honey.” Krystal answered her phone.

“Soojunga.”

“Mmm!” Krystal was lying on the Victoria’s bed.

“Where are you now?”

“We already ate and I’m now here at Victoria unnie’s room.”

“Ahh. I’m thinking if I can watch your concert tomorrow there at Fukouka.”

“Wahh! Really?”

“Ye.”

“Eotteoke? You’ll be leaving for Guangzhou right?”

“I can go home the day after the concert, before you fly to Osaka.”

“It’s up to you honey. I was just thinking if you’ll be able to rest. I know you’re still tired from your Taipei show. Does your shoulders and arms still hurt huh?”

“A little bit but the massage was amazing.”

“So when will you go then?”

 

And then someone knocked at the door.

 

“Soojunga, please open the door.” Victoria instructed Krystal.

“De unnie.”

 

“Honey. Wait.” Krystal placed her phone on the bed and then opened the door.

 

“Surprise!” Minhyuk was at the door and spoke English.

“Waaaa!” Krystal was so shocked seeing Minhyuk standing at the door carrying a backpack and wearing thick clothes.

 

“Wae? Wae?” Victoria got up from her bed and sneaked at the door. She saw Krystal freaking out in front of Minhyuk. “Yah! Get inside! Someone might see you there.” Victoria shouted and then she went back to bed. She was watching something on her phone with her earphones.

 

The two get inside the hotel room and started talking at the living room area of the room.

 

“Wow! Honey. You got a big room huh.” Minhyuk, looking around the room.

“Oh! Victoria noona! Annyeonghasseyo!” Minhyuk bowed in front of Victoria.

“Ye ye! Amber told me about your arrival.”

“Hahaha! Ye! Kamsahamnida noona!”

 

“Yah! Come here. We’ll talk.” Krystal pulled Minhyuk to her bed and they sat.

 

“Honey. You surprised me.” Krystal helped Minhyuk remove his bag and his warm clothes.

“We won’t see each other for a long time. I just want to seize every single freetime with you.” Minhyuk touched Krystal’s hair.

“You wanna go out or you’ll rest first?”

“Let’s just rest first then let’s have dinner tonight.”

“Okay. Do you have a room? I can get one beside this room.”

“Can I just sleep with you here?”

“Only if manager oppa will allow. Only if Sooyeon unnie and my parents will allow. Only if Vic unnie will allow.”

“Ahh. So now I need to ask permission huh? Ara. I’l call them one by one.”

“Ei, it’s not that hon. Hmm. Sooyeon unnie. Ask Sooyeon unnie.”

“Okay.”

 

Minhyuk dialed Jessica’s number. Jessica answered.

 

“Yes? Kang Minhyuk.” Jessica was inside the bathroom, about to take a shower.

“Noona. Where are you? You’re out of the country?”

“Ei, I’m still not going home.”

“Huh? What about Mom and Dad?”

“They went home as scheduled.”

“Ahh. So what are you up to in LA?”

“Meeting some malls here. I’m opening more stores here. Hopefully I could finalize everything before going home. Wait. Why are you asking stuffs?”

“Nothing noona. I just want to check up on you.”

“Really? You need something from me. Okay. What’s that man? It’s about Soojungie I assume.”

“Hahaha! You know me so well noona.”

“Of course. I should know every man in my sister’s life. Anyway, what’s that?”

“I’m here in Fukuoka now. Soojung told me to ask permission to you if I can stay here in her hotel room.”

“Hahaha! Daebak! Isn’t she with Victoria?”

“Ye. She told me I should ask permission to you first.”

“Ahh. If the price is right.”

“Heol. Arasseo. What do you want noona?”

“Mmm. Schedule me a date with you guys. Soojung, Joohyun, Yoona, your bandmates.”

“Ahh! So there’s an agenda. What’s the meeting madam CEO?”

“Haish! I just miss the gang especially the maknaes.”

“Okay noona. I’ll schedule that.”

“Ara. Okay. I’m giving you the right to sleep with my sister. But please, no making out.”

“Hahaha! Noona, byuntae! Of course we won’t make out here.”

 

“Yah! Hyukkie-yah!” Krystal hit Minhyuk’s bicep.

 

“Hahaha! I can hear my sister. Please take good care of her.”

“Yes I will noona.”

“Enjoy your stay there man.”

“Thank you noona. Take care there. Tyler already arrived?”

“Yes. He’s with me here.”

“Ahh. Okay.”

“Getting along with Tyler will be my next agenda.”

“As long as he’s not hurting you and he’s not cheating on you noona. But if he did something to you, we will kill him. Even if he’s richer than us.”

“Please don’t be too harsh on him man.”

“For you noona.”

“Anyway, I don’t want to ruin my own mood, take care and enjoy the concert.”

“Thank you noona. Take care too. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.”

 

“You heard it hon.” Minhyuk smiled to Krystal.

“My sister loves you so much.”

“Not how you love me right?”

“My love for you is until heaven.”

“Wow. My love for you is beyond beyond heavens.” Minhyuk wrapped Krystal around his arm.

“Ahh!” Krystal was irritated.

“Wae?”

“Nothing.” Krystal acted cute.

 

And then the two continued talking and then the two lied on the bed and rested.

 

 

Almost 1 in the morning when Seohyun got inside her room from the final rehearsals. As she lied on her bed to rest for a while before her last rituals before going to bed, she checked her phone if Yonghwa has a message. But she saw nothing. Not a single moment the entire day that she haven’t thought of Yonghwa. Where is he, and how is he doing. She then sent again a message to remind him of her musical preview tomorrow.

 

To: Baby~

Hi Baby. How’s your day? I just got home from the final practice. I’m really tired but excited at the same time. Tomorrow I’ll be able to show my talent again. Press preview will start at 3 and then my first show will follow in the evening. I know I already told you about this but I have no one to share my feelings except you. I’ve been so preoccupied with my work that I can easily forget our schedule. And up to now I’m still reflecting on that. Your presence tomorrow will mean so much to me. At least, you can watch the worth of my energy during practice, our fights, our pain. I know I don’t have the right to ask you this but ahmm I want to try. I’m sorry Babe and I love you so much.

 

Yonghwa was drinking with his cousin, brother and father when he saw his girlfriend’s message. He already had much but he can still manage.

 

And then he decided to reply to her. He attached the photo he took last night; the table set up at his house.

 

To: Babe~

You deserve better than this I know.

 

Seohyun then was shocked that Yonghwa replied. She saw the photo and she realized Yonghwa put so much effort not only last night but in every single time of their relationship.

 

To: Baby~

I deserve the worst. I deserve it for causing you pain and for causing you too much trouble.

 

 

Yonghwa no longer replied and just continued drinking. Seohyun meanwhile changed her clothes to comfortable ones and completed her last rituals. She then went to bed and had her sleep.

 

 

 

February 23. D-Day for Seophie. Seohyun woke up early. She conditioned herself not to think of her problem with Yonghwa for the entire day that she will work. She needed to act and portray well. And so after breakfast with her parents, she was picked by her manager at home and they went to the venue.

 

While inside the car,

 

“Ah, Oppa. We’re still early right?”

“Yeah. Wae?”

“Oppa, can we please drop by at Yonghwa’s house? I just want to see him before I go to work.”

“Just please inform me if you’ll stay too long huh? Yesterday, my eyes turned white waiting for you.”

“Hahaha. De Oppa. I promise I won’t stay long. I’ll just check up on him.”

“Ahh. So you’re still not okay?”

“He sent me a message.”

“So you’re still not okay?”

“Oppa, please don’t say that. I don’t want to entertain such feeling.”

“Oh. Miane. I’ll keep quiet now.”

“Hahaha. Funny.”

 

As they arrived at the parking area, Seohyun stepped out of the car and walked to Yonghwa’s house.

 

As she entered, still, she got no signs of Yonghwa. She wondered if he arrived yesterday or didn’t go home. She still saw her message at the door of the fridge, no dirty plates. She went inside his room and checked the laundry basket, still the same clothes she arranged yesterday.

 

And so she walked back to the kitchen and left a note.

 

Yong~

Seems like you didn’t go home last night. Where are you?

Joohyun

 

 

Seohyun then left the house and then went back to the parking and headed to the venue.

 

 

Yonghwa woke up late in the morning. They ended almost morning already and had a lot of alcohol. He quickly got up from his bed and prepared for his flight back to Seoul after lunch.

 

He went out of his room almost 11. He walked to the kitchen and have his coffee. He was left alone at the house because his parents were out for their business while his brother had some appointments outside.

 

While drinking coffee, he remembered his girlfriend. “Yah. Today is Joohyun’s musical.” He thought. He then used his phone and texted his friends.

 

To: Jonghyun; Minhyuk; Jungshin; Yoona; Krystal; Taeyeon; Yuri; Tiffany

Who’s going later?

 

And then some replied.

 

From: Jonghyun

We’ll snowboard today.

 

From: Yoona

Oppa, we’ll snowboard today.

 

From: Taeyeon

I have a schedule today man

 

From: Yuri

I’m filming for the drama. Seohyunnie fighting!

 

From: Krystal

Oppa, I’m here in Fukuoka with Hyukkie~

 

 

And then Yonghwa replied to Krystal.

 

To: Krystal

Bo? Minhyuk is in Japan? So he did follow you there? My maknae’s doing amazing!

 

And then Krystal replied while she’s with Minhyuk at the hotel.

 

To: Yonghwa Oppa

Haha! I was also surprised Oppa. I know you’re a great coach! Kekeke.

 

And then they exchange messages.

 

To: Krystal

That’s CNBLUE style. Good luck on your concert!

 

To: Yonghwa Oppa

Thank you Oppa! Send my regards to Seohyun unnie :)

 

To: Krystal

De. I’ll tell her.

 

 

Yonghwa then checked Seohyun’s SNS but Seohyun has no post. He checked their group chat and read those unread messages

 

Yoona: Love, I’m waiting~

Jungshin: I want to date too!

Jonghyun: I’m coming

Seohyun: Yoona unnie, where are you going?

Yoona: snowboard

Seohyun: waa!

Minhyuk: my twin! Fighting on your musical!

Seohyun: Thank you Hyukkie-yah

Yoona: Joohyuna! We’ll watch on March

Jungshin: nado

Minhyuk: Yonghwa hyung.

Jungshin: where is he?

Jonghyun: I don’t know

Jungshin: hyung

Jungshin: Seohyunnie, where is he? He’s not texting. He’s not updating his sns.

Jonghyun: he’s not answering my calls

 

 

Yonghwa then sent a message to Seohyun.

 

To: Babe~

Fighting on your show today. I’m cheering for you. By the way, I’m in Busan right now. Sorry I didn’t tell you. I know you understand me. Good luck.

Yong

 

 

Seohyun was inside the dressing room getting her make up done and reading the sequence of program when she received Yonghwa message.

 

She then dialed Yonghwa’s number but he decided not to answer her call. Seohyun then just replied to Yonghwa.

 

To: Baby~

Your message means a lot to me. Thank you Yong. At least I know you’re okay. Please tell your parents I miss Busan so much. Ye. I understand. I understand you completely Yong. Thank you and take care always. I love you Baby.

 

Yonghwa didn’t reply and just continue with his coffee.

 

 

 

Almost 1:20 in the afternoon when Yonghwa boarded the plane back to Seoul. While on flight, he can’t help but think of Seohyun. That’s Seohyun’s effect. Even though it’s her who’s lacking, even though he’s in pain because of her, I just can’t hate her enough. Enough not to talk to her. Enough to ignore her. His love is boundless. Somehow on his thoughts, all along, he sacrificed everything for Seohyun; his pride, most especially. But that’s love.

 

Almost 2:45 when he arrived in Seoul. Riding the cab, he went straight to the venue of the musical press preview. While inside the cab, he called his manager to send beautiful flowers to Seohyun.

 

“Hello.” Yonghwa’s manager answered.

“Hyung.”

“Oh Yonghwa! Where are you?”

“I’m in Seoul. Waeyo?”

“I’ve been contacting you since yesterday but you’re not picking your phone and not answering.”

“I just needed to rest and to free my mind.”

“Aigoo. Wae? Something’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Ei. So why did you call if you wanted to rest?”

“Please send Joohyun a bouquet.”

“Ah. So today is her musical?”

“De Hyung. Please send her lilies. Bouquet of lilies.”

“Ara ara. What’s the price?”

“I’ll treat you in Guangzhou.”

“Okay. I’ll look forward to that.”

“Send her ASAP. Don’t put a card.”

“Okay okay.”

“Thanks Hyung.”

“What can I do? I’m your manager.”

“Hahaha. Thanks Hyung.”

“Okay.”

 

Yonghwa arrived at the venue 3:10 in the afternoon. Wearing his warm clothes; long coat, scarf, black mask and cap, he entered the lobby and showed his complimentary ticket at the entrance.

 

As Yonghwa entered the hall, the show already started. He sat on the center area; a few seats away from the press. He saw Seohyun wearing her Sophie costume. He sat on his seat and carefully watched the entire program. He took photos of Seohyun performing and some videos of her singing.

 

“That’s my girlfriend.” He thought, hiding his feelings.

 

The show and the press interview lasted for almost one and a half hour. After the photo opportunity and as the casts exited the stage, Yonghwa quickly stepped out of the hall and went out of the venue. He stayed at a coffee shop and had his snacks before going back to the hall for the first show of Seohyun.

 

During the event, Yonghwa’s manager arrived at the dressing room and handed the bouquet of lilies to Seohyun’s manager after some greetings.

 

“He told me not to tell her that he’s giving the flowers.” Yonghwa’s manager said.

“Okay okay. I won’t tell her it’s him. Yaah. I’m sure they’ll fix their issue. It was a misunderstanding.”

“Huh? So they fought?”

“I don’t know. All I know is that Seohyun missed their schedule the other day.”

“Ah. That’s the reason why he told me he want to clear his mind.”

“Really? Hahaha. I hope they’ll get along well.”

“Of course. Anyway, I just dropped by to hand you this. Thanks man.”

“Thank you. Tell Yonghwa Seohyun’s reflecting.”

“Hahah. I will.”

 

They hugged for a short time and then Yonghwa’s manager left. Seohyun’s manager placed the flowers on her seat and then continued with his monitoring outside the dressing room.

 

 

Seohyun entered the waiting room after the event. She saw the bouquet of lilies and didn’t speak any word. She knew it was Yonghwa who gave it. She then sat on her seat with the flowers on her lap and then sent a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Baby~

I got the flowers. Thank you so much Yong. I miss you.

 

Yonghwa read Seohyun’s message and then felt a little bit happy because she knows that it’s him. He didn’t reply and just continued eating his snacks while using his phone. He browsed the internet and saved some press photos of his girlfriend.

 

After some few moments, she then send again a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Baby~

Are you still in Busan? Will you be able to watch me on Thursday? When are you leaving for China? Can you make it tonight?

 

After that, she asked her manager to keep the bouquet inside the van. She then joined her co-stars and took photos together.

 

 

 

Yoona and Jonghyun were still at Oak Valley. Jonghyun’s teaching Yoona to ride the snowboard. He’s watching Yoona from a far and Yoona’s riding carefully. Yoona fell on the ground several times. And then she fell once again.

 

“Yah!!!” Yoona shouted. As Jonghyun saw Yoona fell, he ran to her from his area and then helped her.

 

“Kenchana? Huh?” Jonghyun carried Yoona and assisted her to stand up.

“I fell really bad. Love, can we rest? My is hurting.”

“Yes of course. Let’s end this and go to the hotel.” Jonghyun, making sure Yoona’s okay. “Your hurts? What else? Huh? What about your arms? Your legs? Tell me please.”

“My hurts. And my feet.” Yoona’s enduring the pain.

“Tsk. Eotteoke. Miane.” Jonghyun then started removing her snowboard.

“Kenchana. It’s my fault.”

“Ei. What’s that? Can you move your feet?”

“De. I think I just twisted my ankle a little bit?”

“Oh? Tsk. Come on. I’ll take you to the hotel now. Enough of our snowboard.” Jonghyun carried the snowboard of Yoona with one hand and the other hand assisting Yoona. “You cant walk. Yah. I’ll piggy back ride you. Come on.” Jonghyun bended while waiting for Yoona.

 

Yoona then rode at the back of Jonghyun. She hold tight around his neck as he stood up and carried her. Jonghyun then walked to their things and carried them all. They reached tha cable cart and then rode. Thereafter, Jonghyun piggy back ride Yoona again until they reached their hotel room.

 

Jonghyun let Yoona sat on the couch.

 

“Yaaah! My back hurts.” Jonghyun complained.

“I’m sorry Love. Come here and rest beside me.”

“Huh? Andwe. I have to massage your foot. Remove your clothes.”

“Ye.”

 

Yoona followed like a child. She removed her snowboarding gears and removed her shoes and socks. Jonghyun did the same and then kneeled in front of Yoona’s feet.

 

“Which hurt?” Jonghyun taking out an ointment on his pocket.

“The right one.”

“My girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in Korea, and one of the richest. But her feet smells so…..” Jonghyun started joking Yoona.

“Yah! Lee Jonghyun!” Yoona hit Jonghyun’s forehead. “Your fart smells so….” Yoona counterattacked.

“Like your feet. Hahaha!”

“Love, stop cracking jokes. You don’t look good joking.”

“Oh? Okay okay.” And then Jonghyun started massaging Yoona’s right foot while applying some ointment to relax rhe muscle.

 

“Does it hurt? Huh?” Jonghyun became serious.

“A little bit. Please do it slowly.” Yoona’s holding on his shoulder.

“Sorry.”

 

And then the two stayed silent for moments.

 

“It’s already swollen. Don’t wash it tonight okay? And don’t move it so much.”

“So how will we eat dinner?”

“Room service.”

“Aish.” Yoona was quite sad.

“Order everything.”

“Haha! Promise huh?”

“Ye.”

 

And then they continued talking until Jonghyun finished massaging Yoona. The two spent the rest of the day inside the hotel.

 

 

7:30 in the evening when Yonghwa went back inside the venue. He had his new seat four rows in front, right wing. He was having his thoughts while waiting for the show to start.

 

“What am I doing here? Why am I here? I’m supposed to wait for her to beg for my forgiveness. I’m hurt. Still hurt because of too much disappointment. Just one call or text. I almost died searching where she is. It’s always been me. Me all along. I’ve been fighting all these years. I gave everything. The entire me. For how long can I resist her? She told me I need to be angry. She told me it’s okay with her. You can do this Yonghwa. If she truly love you, she’ll do her thing. Ei. Why am I thinking about this? I should not doubt her love. But no. I love her more than she loves me. Haish. I should stop. I’m being unfair to her. But that’s what I’m feeling right now.”

 

Exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter