Overnight

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 25. Seohyun is busy with the rest of Girls' Generation recording for their upcoming Korean album. Yonghwa, on the other hand is reading his script at FNC Building for the next filming.

 

To: My cupcake~

Hyunnie~ I miss you~ Where are you?

 

To: My cupcake~

Annyeong sarang~ah! Eeeii! I miss my handsome and charismatic boyfriend~ Mmm. We're having our recording sessions for our new album. You? You're filming today?

 

To: My cupcake~

Ani. Today is my free day but I'm reading my script for tomorrow's filming. Yaah~ Can I stay with you tonight?

 

To: My cupcake~

Aiii~ tonight is Yuri unnie's VIP movie premiere and then we'll resume recording until 11. Then will rehearse a bit for tomorrow's SMTOWN. Are you gonna be okay? Can you wait?

 

To: My cupcake~

Oh? Please send my best wishes to Yuri~ De sarang~ah. I'll wait for you in your pad :) Your Omma and Appa are there right? Tonight's gonna be Yonghwa's night with your parents. Kekeke.

 

To: My cupcake~

De my handsome boy~ hihihi. Okay sarang~ah. Just wait for me. Have fun with Omma and Appa!

 

To: My cupcake~

Ye. Take care my baby~ I'll be looking at your press pics later :) Enjoy! Fighting! I love you!

 

To: My cupcake~

I'll be at my best Yong~ I love you too~

 

And they spend their day working on their respective schedules. Right after reading and studying the script, Yonghwa went home and freshen himself and then immediately proceeded to the 4th floor.

 

Seohyun's parents warmly welcomed Yonghwa and they ate dinner together. While eating,

"Oh, Yonghwa, you really look good in your drama! Keep it up my son!" said Seohyun's father.

"Ye! You're so handsome my son!" added Seohyun's mother and then immediately stood up to get the dessert.

"Chincayo? Eiii. Kamsahamnida Mother, Father." Yonghwa answered.

"I already asked this next question to your cupcake but we wanna hear it straight from you, Yonghwa. What did you feel when you knew that our daughter will have her kissing scene and when you saw it, what's your reaction?" immediately asked by Seohyun's father.

"De Father?" Yonghwa was shocked by the question of Seohyun's father. "Ahmm, honestly, Seohyun and I had a fight when she said that she will do a kissing scene. I can't allow the girl that I love to be kissed by another man. Mom, Dad, it really took me a while before I realized that it's all part of the game. That Seohyun really has to do scene like that. After a day, I talked to her and apologized for what I said to her. I really love your daughter and I know you understand me. I don't wanna be a hindrance to Seohyun's dream of becoming an actress. For the record Mom, Dad, Seohyun and I watched the kissing scene together. I realized that I'm being too unfair to Seohyun if I will continue to be jealous because believe it or not, Seohyun is so supportive of me for my drama and for my career. So, I want to let Seohyun feel that I can support her with my whole heart. I trust her like she trust me." supplemented by Yonghwa.

"Ooooh! Yongie~ you're so sweet. We understand you. We also felt that way at first knowing that out only daughter will do a kissing scene. We really have a common denominator. And that's our love and full support for Joohyun~" reacted by Seohyun's mother.

"De. Yonghwa, please never get tired of our daughter huh? You know that many boys are coming to our daughter, but please. Always remember that you're the only man for our daughter. Don't give up. Arasseo?" commented by Seohyun's father.

"Yes Dad. Seohyun and I are getting stronger. We're really inspired right now to pursue our dreams and to support each other. Thank you Mom, Dad for the continuous trust you're giving me even though sometime I seldom visit you here and I seldom report to you about Joohyun. Kekeke."

"We understand you son."

 

And then they bond together while watching on the news the premiere of Yuri's movie.

 

It was already 10pm when Seohyun's parents said their goodnights to Yonghwa.

"Ei, Yongie~ open the door for Joohyun." commanded by Seohyun's Omma.

"Yes Mom. Don't worry. I'll take care of her."

"Okay. We'll sleep now. Good night Yonghwa."

 

Yonghwa continued to watch TV while waiting for Seohyun. And then he fell asleep at the couch.

 

It was already 12 midnight when Seohyun arrived at the apartment. She saw Yonghwa sleeping at the couch while the TV's on. She stayed beside Yonghwa and stared at him while he sleeps. She caressed Yonghwa's forehead and hair and then kissed Yonghwa's nose whisphering, "Saranghae Yonghwa~yah"

Yonghwa slightly moved but then he continued sleeping. Seohyun went to her room to have her shower and to changed her clothes. After 30 minutes, she went back to the living room to check on her boyfriend. She again stayed beside Yonghwa and stared at him. "Baby~" she whisphered while caressing Yonghwa's hair, trying to wake him up. "Yongie~ I'm home. Let's stay inside my room. It's getting cold~ Baby~ wake up." And then Seohyun kissed Yonghwa's forehead. Yonghwa woke up.

"Hmm. Joohyun~ah. You're home." He stood up, sat and held Seohyun's hand." Hmmm. Joohyun! How are you? Did you eat already? You want me to reheat some food?" asked Yonghwa.

"No need. We grabbed some plates before I went here. Actually, I already arrived 30 minutes ago. I already had my shower. See?"

"Eii! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You sleep like a cute baby. So angelic. Your look is priceless. And I missed that. I miss you Jagiya~" Seohyun said and then she leaned her head on Yonghwa's shoulders and held both hands of Yonghwa.

"I miss these hands." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's hands while on his. "What's wrong my lady?" asked Yonghwa.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. My throat and my hands. And I just want to be with you right now. We'll be busy again this coming days and this coming month. We'll be releasing another Japanese album on December."

"Don't talk too much then. I'll be the one to talk huh? Yah~ Your fingers look different." Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter