Flashback: Five Days After

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 17. Early in the morning when Yonghwa left his military base and was picked up by his manager for his Sunday break. While on the road, Yonghwa and his manager talked about Jonghyun’s issue.

 

“Have you talked to Jonghyun?”

“He’s sending me messages. And called me but I missed it.”

“Ohh. You heard Yoona already broke up with him?”

“Joohyun told me. Yoona must be so mad and hated him.”

“She is.”

“How are his parents?”

“They visited him at Yanggu.”

“They must be upset too.”

“I feel sorry for his mother, actually. How are you?”

“I just want to see Joohyunnie and spend the day with her after the meeting with Mr. Han.”

“Have you decided?”

“I don’t know Hyung. I think it would be best if we could all meet up with Mr. Han. Could you do that? Is Minhyuk and Jungshin’s unit busy?”

“Mr. Han’s coordinating with their units. Hopefully next Sunday. Jonghyun refused to go out from his base today. Minhyuk’s on a vacation with Krystal. Jungshin’s has a duty today.”

“Is Minhyuk abroad?”

“Ani. He’s here. I think they went Sokcho. He’s due to arrive this afternoon. He’ll return for duty tomorrow.”

“Ahh.”

 

Yonghwa stayed quiet and started exchanging messages with Seohyun.

 

To: My Baby~

Joohyuy, I’m on my way to Seoul. Will head straight to FNC to meet Mr. Han. You have work?

 

 

To: Babe~

Don’t have schedule today. I’ll pick you up after your meeting.

 

 

To: My Baby~

I miss you.

 

 

To: Babe~

I miss you too. Would you like to go somewhere? I’ll drive.

 

 

To: My Baby~

Let’s just stay home.

 

 

To: Babe~

Okay. What do you want to eat? I’ll cook.

 

 

To: My Baby~

Anything Babe. I just want to be home and be at peace.

 

 

Seohyun didn’t reply anymore. She knew Yonghwa’s not in the mood. She knew he’s still thinking of Jonghyun’s involvement in the scandal, its impact on their band and their future.

 

 

Yonghwa and his manager arrived at FNC almost 9 in the morning. They both immediately attended the meeting with Mr. Han and discussed Jonghyun’s recent controversy, his possible departure from CNBLUE and the future of the band.

 

 

 

Almost 11 when the meeting ended. Nothing was settled because Yonghwa would want to make the decision with s including Jonghyun alongside with Mr. Han and FNC. He left FNC and walked to the basement parking and waited for Seohyun.

 

 

Yonghwa waited for almost 10 minutes until Seohyun arrived. Yonghwa immediately rode the car avoiding people to see him at FNC.

 

“Sorry sorry. I got stuck on the road. The traffic is crazy.” Seohyun faced Yonghwa.

“Kenchana.”

“How was the meeting?”

“Nothing is final yet. I told Mr. Han I can’t decide for the band. We should all meet.”

 

Seohyun started driving en route to her home. Yonghwa did not greet her and just stayed quiet, which is so unusual to her. Everytime they meet, Yonghwa would greet her lively and kiss her or hug her. But her reunion with him now is heavy. Seohyun changed the topic and tried to make the mood light.

 

“How’s work in the military?”

“Fine. Just fine.”

“Kenchana?”

“Yes. Why would I be not okay?”

“You’re quiet.”

“I’m just thinking.”

“About what?”

“About everything. About the future.”

“Everything will be fine.” Seohyun, stealing glances on Yonghwa.

“I hope so.”

 

Yonghwa zoned to the road and stayed quiet, deeply thinking. Seohyun kept mum trying to understand Yonghwa.

 

 

They arrived at Seohyun’s house just 20 minutes after. Yonghwa walked with Seohyun as they entered the building.

 

Seohyun reached for Yonghwa’s hand.

 

“Pick me up.” Seohyun whispered.

“Ohh.” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and locked his hand to hers.

“I cooked your favorite pasta.”

“Jeongmal? Gomawo.”

 

Yonghwa again stayed quiet until they entered the house. Seohyun walked to the kitchen to serve the pasta she prepared, toasted some bread and prepared some lemonade. Meanwhile Yonghwa stayed at the living room and grabbed Ppo Ppo. He put the dog on his lap and caressed her fur.

 

Seohyun, while setting up the table could help but feel bothered with Yonghwa’s silence.

 

More moments passed when Seohyun finished setting up the table. She walked to Yonghwa, stood up in front of him, blocking his view on the television.

 

“Yonghwa, lunch is served. Come on.”

“I’m not in the mood to eat.” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun while holding Ppo Ppo.

“What? Come on. I cooked and set the table well.”

“Sorry Babe. I just don’t feel to eat now.”

“Ppo Ppo, come.” Seohyun grabbed her dog and put it down the floor.

“Come on. Let’s eat?” Seohyun, trying to convince Yonghwa.

“I’ll just eat later. Go ahead.”

“What’s wrong?” Seohyun stood closer to Yonghwa.

“Nothing. I’m just not in the mood.” Yonghwa avoiding an eye contact with Seohyun.

“Is this about Jonghyun Oppa?”

“Ani.”

“Is this about CNBLUE?”

“Aniya.”

“Then what is it about?!” Seohyun started to be annoyed with Yonghwa.

“Please Joohyuna. Don’t add. I have a lot of things to think about. Please don’t add!”

“Fine!”

 

Seohyun walked out and went inside her room. She got pissed with Yonghwa not telling her what’s wrong and for ignoring her since they met at FNC.

 

 

“!” Yonghwa whispered as Seohyun walked out.

 

 

Yonghwa has been thinking of his band since Jonghyun’s involvement with the malicious issue. He’s feeling a lot of pressure on deciding for the band after reading various reactions and after watching the news on the internet. He’s also thinking of what the future would be for the band he and s put a lot of hardwork and perseverance over the years to build. And so he couldn’t help but be affected with the issues right now.

 

Seohyun stayed inside her room and sat on her computer table. She composed herself and tried to calm herself down.

 

She her computer and started browsing the internet and played her music with a high volume.

 

 

Yonghwa thought for a while about what happened. As much as possible, he doesn’t want their relationship to be affected by what he’s going through. But with how he acted, he knew their relationship was already affected by all the issues circulating about Lee Jonghyun and the rest of the CNBLUE members.

 

Almost after 15 minutes, Yonghwa walked to the dining table and saw everything that Seohyun prepared. Yonghwa then felt the hunger he’s been keeping since her arrived at FNC earlier.

 

He sat on the dining and started eating.

 

“Hmm. This is good.” Yonghwa told himself as he take a bite of the pasta.

 

Yonghwa enjoyed the pasta and finished his plate. He drank his lemonade and ate his garlic bread.

 

 

Seohyun stepped out her room and looked for Ppo Ppo. She walked to the living room but the dog wasn’t there.

 

Yonghwa saw Seohyun at the living room.

 

“Joohyuna.” Yonghwa called Seohyun.

“What?!” Seohyun, still sulky.

“Come here.”

“Shiro.”

 

And then Seohyun walked to the dining to check on the dog.

 

“Is Ppo Ppo here?”

 

And then Yonghwa pulled Seohyun’s hand.

 

“Hey. Joohyuy.” Yonghwa faced Seohyun.

“Let go of my hand.” Seohyun, avoiding Yonghwa’s gaze.

“Hey. Joohyuna. Come on.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun close to him. He let Seohyun sat on his lap, Seohyun’s positioned sideways facing the kitchen.

 

“Are you still mad?” Yonghwa whispered as he put his forehead on Seohyun’s shoulder. “I’m sorry about what happened.” Yonghwa hugged Seohyun, put his arms around her.

“I want to know what’s inside of you. What are you thinking? What are you feeling?” Seohyun replied softly but still facing sideways. “I’m your future wife, right? I want to share with what you’re thinking and feeling, because I’m a part of your heart, right?”

“Hyuna, you’re not a part of my heart. You are my heart. And I don’t want to hurt my heart, I don’t want to hurt you.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Because the way I see and feel it, our relationship is affected by everything happening right now.”

“I’m sorry huh? I tried, believe me. But I just can’t help it.”

“I want to know what’s inside your mind and your heart.”

 

And then Yonghwa started opening up to Seohyun while hugging Seohyun, his face, on her shoulder, near her ear.

 

“I’m so stressed and I can’t help but feel pressured on deciding for the band. You witnessed how we worked hard just to reach up to this point. You know how much blood and sweat did we all put and invested for the band to reach this point. Honestly, I’m mad. I’m mad on how easy it is for the years we worked hard to just be thrown away with just that stupid and malicious scandal. I’m no saint, Babe. You’ve been with me almost since I debuted. And you’ve been there with me since then. I made a lot of mistakes along the way and I truly repented on the things that I did. I’m just so frustrated right now Hyuna. It’s seems like everything is being thrown away that easy. I’ve been with Jonghyun since we started. I knew his friendship with Jung Joonyoung and I told him to be careful. And he acknowledged that when he told me he’d like to change the direction of his life; for his family, for Yoona and for himself. I feel bad because it’s all coming back and destroying Jonghyun, his family and his relationship with Yoona, and then our bond as members and eventually the band. I don’t want to decide on my own. But it’s hard to bear everything while we’re still uncertain.”

“Tsk.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smirked.

“Sorry Joohyuna. I’m sorry.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s neck. “I don’t want us to be affected, really. I’m sorry. This is just me.” Yonghwa whispered and inhaled Seohyun’s scent. “I missed you.”

“I want to share with your burden. I want to be there for you. I will never leave you. I promise. I will support whatever decision you’ll make. I’ll always be here for you.” Seohyun circled her arms around Yonghwa’s nape.

“The pasta is good.” Yonghwa whispered. “Thank you Baby.”

“I understand what you’re going thru right now. It’s not easy. All I can say is, talk to your members with your agency. Just always remember I’m here, always huh?”

“I’m just wondering, what if you’re in Yoona’s shoes?”

“Bo?”

“What if you learned I also had with different women and showed my ertive behavior with my friends. And then it got publicized. What will you do? Will you leave me too?”

“If I just knew everything now and no one tell me about it, I’ll be hurt and maybe, I’ll break up with you. But if you get honest with me, and tell me everything, and change your life for the better, I’ll forgive you.”

“Jeongmal?”

“I just want you to be honest with me. Whatever it is. Tell me everything. I don’t want to know it first with somebody else. You know me so well, I’m sure you know that.”

“Of course. Hmm, between the two of us, is there any time that you felt disrespected? Hmm?”

“I don’t know. I’m so comfortable with you already. We’ve been together for years now. I don’t know. I think it’s normal for a man to feel that way, sometimes, right?”

“Ohh. If there’s anytime you’re uncomfortable, please tell me huh?”

“No secrets.”

“No secrets.”

 

Seohyun smiled and faced Yonghwa.

 

“I’m sorry again Babe.”

“Ohh. Kenchana.”

 

And then they shared a juicy kiss.

 

“I love you.” Yonghwa whispered.

“I love you too.” Seohyun replied.

 

They continued talking.

 

“What if I give up the band and just continue with the Special Forces? Or hmm. I’ll leave the band and set up my own agency? I’ll manage you, Babe.”

“Ei, the band has been and will always be your life. Music is your life. And besides, I already signed with Namoo.”

“So for you, you would want to keep Jonghyun with the band?”

“I don’t know Babe. I’ve known Jonghyun Oppa since I met you. I’m hurt by how things turned out with Yoona unnie. Everyone deserves a second chance. But I think the right time is not now. Hmm. Everyone was hurt and I think everybody needs time. Jonghyun Oppa should take things slow and reflect. And if it’s the right time, maybe. Why not? Just, not now. Everything is still fresh. Hmm. Maybe he should take his time apologizing to the women in his life, to the victims and then maybe someday.”

“You know why I love you? Because of your good heart. Me, I’m honestly feeling so mad with the situation. I’m feeling pressured and stressed lately. Thank you for making me feel better. You’re the only person who knows how to make me feel better.”

“Tsk, whatever your decision will be, I will support you all the way.”

“I love you so much Seo Joohyun.”

“I love you too, Corporal Jung.”

 

“Let go of me now, I’ll eat.”

“The pasta’s so delicious.”

“You said you’re not in the mood to eat?”

“How can I resist your pasta? You cooked it so well.”

“Really? Hmm. Thank you.”

“I think we should go to your room and ahmm, sleep?” Yonghwa started throwing kisses on Seohyun’s neck.

“Eish, it’s too early. And besides, I haven’t eaten. Would you let me taste my pasta too?”

“Alright, I’ll let you eat. After, we’ll sleep huh?”

“Aigoo.”

“Give me a massage.”

“Ye ye.”

 

 

Seohyun stood up and moved on the chair beside Yonghwa. He started serving Seohyun and watched her ate.

 

 

“Hmm, Babe, should we meet with Yoona unnie this afternoon?”

“Are you sure she wanted to see me?”

“Ei, she wants to talk to you.”

“I want her to move on. You think seeing me will help her?”

“Ei, Yoona unnie is not closing her doors. She’s so hurt and she wants to apologize to you, for Jonghyun Oppa.”

“Okay. What time?”

“Let’s visit her? In her house? I’ll drive.”

“Okay. Let’s meet her.”

“Thank you Baby.” Seohyun smiled and pinched Yonghwa’s nose.

“Hyuna, how’s work?”

“Oh, I’ll be busy this coming week. I’ll attend Sooyoung unnie’s movie premiere and I’ll also appear at the Seoul Fashion Week.”

“Wow. You’ll show everyone again how beautiful you are.”

“My greedy man.”

“Wae?”

“You’re being too protective again.”

“It’s not that. Hmm. I’m just saying that you’re mine. I’m reminding you. Hahaha.”

“I’m yours, okay? Only yours Corporal Jung.”

 

 

After eating, Yonghwa and Seohyun cleaned together the dining table and the kitchen. They washed the dishes together while they talk random things.

 

 

2 in the afternoon when they stayed inside Seohyun’s room and lied down to bed.

 

“Your volume was so loud huh?” Yonghwa told Seohyun as he slowly put his hands around Seohyun, initiating the cuddle.

“Because I’m so annoyed with you.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I already asked you this but ahmm, Jung Yonghwa, please be honest with me. Have you ever had with another woman aside from me?”

“You’re my first, Joohyuna.”

“Eish, total truth?”

“I answered that already, remember?”

“Ahh. When we first did it.”

“Ohh.”

“I just can’t help to think sometimes, what if you’re not telling me everything, like Jonghyun Oppa.”

“I won’t do that to you, Baby. Maybe, I’ll do it if you’ll leave and break up with me and you’ll find another man.”

“So you think I can do it? I’ll just leave you if you’ll cheat on me.”

“Nado.”

“Sorry. I shouldn’t asked anymore.”

“Look at me.”

 

Yonghwa cupped Seohyun’s face.

 

“You’re the only woman I will love. Please always remember that. I might die if you’ll break up with me and you won’t comeback to me. I don’t know what can I do if you do that. Please stay with me forever.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s lips.

“I love you so much Corporal Jung. I don’t know and I can’t imagine myself without you by my side.”

“I love you.”

 

Yonghwa initiated their make out session that afternoon. Despite being stressed and pressured with all the issues, he found peace with Seohyun and felt relief being with her.

 

After their make out session which lasted for almost 30 minutes, they slept.

 

 

5 in the afternoon when Seohyun got a call from Yoona. She woke up in the arms of Yonghwa and took the call.

 

“Unnie.”

“Joohyuna. Where are you?”

“Unnie I’m still at home. I just woke up.”

“Are you with Yonghwa Oppa?”

“Ohh, de unnie.”

“Ahh. Shall we meet somewhere instead? I want to go out for some snacks? Or maybe dinner? Is Oppa okay with that?”

“Of course unnie, only if you’ll treat us? Hahaha.”

“Ei, of course. I’ll pay. Anywhere. Hahaha.”

“So where will we meet?”

“Hmm. I’ll just send the address in our group chat.”

“Alright Unnie. We’ll be there.”

“See then!”

“See you unnie!”

 

Yoona hanged up. She then started chatting on their SNSD group chat.

 

Yoona: Joohyun and I will meet later. Who wants to join? My treat! I miss you!

Sooyoung: Just come here Yoona-yah!

Tiffany: Jonghyun is such a jerk! He’s a trash!

Taeyeon: I’ll surely break his face when I see him

Seohyun: I’m sure he’s regretting and repenting right now

Hyoyeon: I want to know what Yonghwa has to say

Yoona: Unnie join us

Sunny: Yonghwa is out?

Seohyun: He’ll come back tomorrow

Yuri: I can’t. Have rehearsals

Yuri: But Yoona

Yoona: de unnie

Sooyoung: I really don’t know what to believe anymore

Taeyeon: the news is crazy

Hyoyeon: Seungri Oppa is crazy

Sunny: Joonyoung too

Taeyeon: Joonyoung is real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter