Romantic Sun-date Part 2

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun replied to Yonghwa while waiting for his Uncle, who's taking at the receptionist regarding the reservation.

To: My cupcake~

Yeah. Let's just talk when both of us are ready. :(

 

Yonghwa's already inside the lift when he read Seohyun's reply. And he texted back.

To: My cupcake~

Yah. Please don't send me sad faces. Hyun~ please forgive me.

 

And then he reached the 45th floor and walked to the restaurant to confirm the reservation. Just in time when Yonghwa inquired, it was already confirmed at the lobby and so the staff welcomed him inside. The place was empty.

Only tables and chairs. And only one table located near the window glass was lighted. There were two waiters at the corner of the restaurant watching Yonghwa walking towards the window glass spectating the city lights. He called on of the waiters and instructed him, "(in Japanese) Just go now and prepare your best pasta and all your top seller Japanese dishes good for two okay?"

"Yes Sir. Just press the button at the right part corner edge of the table if you need anything Sir." The waiter pointed the table to Yonghwa.

"Ahh. Okay okay thank you. And also serve us your top seller white wine okay?" Yonghwa added.

"Okay Sir. We'll give you the best. Enjoy the rest of the night Sir."

"Arigatou gazaimasu." And Yonghwa continued watching from a far the busy, city lights of Tokyo.

 

Yonghwa's Uncle approach Seohyun who's face was really serious.

"Excuse me. Let's go now? The restaurant is ready."

"Ahh. Okay Mister. Let's go."

 

They walked to the elevator and went inside. Yonghwa's Uncle pressed number 45.

 

Inside the lift, Seohyun remembered the time when he and Yonghwa first dated at Park Hyatt in Seoul. That's one of the many moments she treasure her entire life.

"Madame, my nephew really loves you." Yonghwa's uncle suddenly blurted these words.

"Arigatou gazaimasu. I guess he attended our event a while ago Mister." She replied.

"No. He was not able to come. He just arrived from Korea."

"Really? He's a Korean?"

"Hmm. Yes. He's working there and he has work here." And then Yonghwa's uncle started speaking in Korean. "He really loves you. He's really sad he was not able to watch you but he said he will watch your concert on the 22nd?"

"Waah! You're a Korean ahjussi! Wow! Kamsahamnida! Please tell your nephew we're really preparing for the concert."

"Yes yes. I'll surely tell him."

And then the "Cling!" sound of the elevator interrupted the conversation. They went out of the elevator walked to the restaurant. Before going in, Yonghwa's uncle said his goodbyes.

"Ye. Seohyun-sshi. I have to go. My companion is waiting for me at the parking area. I'll go back after sending him to the meeting. Tell your manager okay?"

"Okay Ahjussi. Thank you so much." Seohyun showed his respects and bowed to Yonghwa's uncle.

"Okay. Enjoy!"

And then Yonghwa's uncle walked back to the elevator. Seohyun kept an eye on Yonghwa's uncle until he reached the elevator. As Yonghwa's walk, he sang the chorus of CNBLUE's I'm A Loner. Seohyun was about to open the door at the restauant when she heard the song, "Weteoriya! Weteoriya! Dara diri dara du~" She was shocked but thought that maybe the ahjussi just like CNBLUE a lot.

She opened the door and entered the restaurant. She was welcomed by a Japanese girl, the supervisor of the restaurant.

"Konichiwa Miss. Your boyfriend is waiting for you. This way Ma'am." The girl said.

"Huh? Boyfriend?"

Seohyun was shocked seeing the back of a familiar man looking at his watch. She's holding back her tears as she walked near the man.

"Arigatou gozaimasu." Seohyun said and bowed to the girl.

She continued walking near him and when she's near, Yonghwa turned and saw Seohyun coming near him, eyes watery. Seohyun was shocked seeing her boyfriend almost near him.

"Wah! Bo-yah!" Seohyun said and then Yonghwa walked to her and gave her a warm tight hug. "Ei, what are you doing here? Is this for real? You stupid Jung Yonghwa!" Seohyun said and hit Yonghwa's back. Her voice already cracking and she's about to cry.

"Go and hit me Hyun. I think I deserve that. Go." Yonghwa said while feeling Seohyun's hands hitting his back while he caressed hers. And upon hearing Yonghwa's words, Seohyun stopped and removed her arms on Yonghwa. He continued, "Hyun, enough of this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling and sharing my problems and my thoughts with you. I'm sorry if you feel that way, that you're not my girlfriend. I'm sorry." And then Yonghwa broke the hug and wiped with his hand Seohyun's tears. "Sshh. I don't like seeing you crying Joohyun."

As he wiped her tears, Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and started talking. "I'm your girlfriend. I want to know your feelings. I want to know what's happening inside your heart. Because, I'm part of your heart right?" Seohyun touched Yonghwa's right part of the face.

"Tsk. Aniya~" Yonghwa said, he grabbed both her hands and locked them to his. "You're not a part of my heart. You are my heart Seo Joohyun. And I don't want to hurt my heart. I don't want to hurt you. But I'm wrong. You're hurting again. I'm sorry Hyun." Yonghwa stopped and head down.

And then Seohyun replied, "I will always listen okay? I will always understand you huh? Please don't do this again."

"Yeah." Yonghwa faced Seohyun and he hugged her again. "Miane Hyun. I love you so much."

"I love you too." And then she broke the hug and continued, "Yah. Enough of this for now okay? Hmm. I'm hungry now. Can we start eating? You have to explain a lot. I think you should start now. Come." She grabbed Yonghwa hand and walked with him to their table. Yonghwa helped her  with her chair facing the glass wall and then Yonghwa sat on his chair just beside Seohyun's, and pressed the button on the table. Immediately, one waiter came to their table.

"Ahmm, waiter, please serve all the food I ordered, my girlfriend's hungry now. Haha."

"Right away Sir." replied the waiter.

 

While waiting, Seohyun removed her scarf and her shades while talking and then Yonghwa just kept his eye on her while he also removed his scarf.

"Yah. Please don't look at me like that. I' getting conscious. Haha." Seohyun tucking her hair up.

"Wae? You're so beautiful." Yonghwa with a serious look.

"I know. Haha." Seohyun jokingly said and then continue fixing her hair.

"Yong, really, I'm very surprised that you're here. When I saw your tweet a while ago, I thought you're just going somewhere. Killer K and Gonzo huh?"

"Ei, I really wanted to surprise you and I'm glad you liked it. It's been a while since we ate in a place like this. Eii, about that tweet, it's a hint. I thought you'll know that I'm here."

"You succeed. Hahahaha! But you saw Taeyeon unnie's post? Our photo together? Killer K?." And then Seohyun started laughing hard.

"Wae?? Yahh. Seo Joohyun laughing without any reason. Hmm. I saw that. Genius Joohyun."

"Ani ani. I just remembered when you acted a while ago inside the car. I even didn't recognize you because you looked so cool, so elegant with your attire. Park Seju. Hahaha!"

"Aish! And you dressed up like a rockstar. I'm expecting you'll wear your diplomat-like look. Haha."

"Because I thought I'll go home. Don't worry. Tomorrow when we go back to Korea, I'll be Park Seju's wife."

"Okay. I'll look forward to that Hyun. Hahahaha!" Yonghwa suddenly laughed, "I can't stop laughing and smiling when you said your final words before going out of the car. You really have a good heart, and I'm happy. I'm so proud to have you as my girlfriend. If only I can tell the whole world right now how much I love you. Anyway, you caught me with the perfume." He continued with a serious, manly tone.

"Aww. Gomawo. If only we can, but now, we can tell it to a small number of people. And I'm contented, as long as we're together. You and I are in this right?"

"Ohh. Yes Hyun. I'll tell you everything later okay? Let's enjoy our night."

"Yes. I miss this."

"Nado. We have a lot more to do tonight."

"Really? Hmm. I promise I'll be there, anytime okay?" Seohyun reached for Yonghwa's hand.

"Gomawo. Saranghae Seo Joohyun-sshi."

"Saranghae."

 

And they continued talking about their activities. The food arrived and was served by the two waiter. As the waiter serve different plates of food,

"Wah! Babe, this is too much. Can we finish all these?" Seohyun said as becomes watery and her tummy created a sound.

"Yes. I really picked their best sellers. We will not go home unless we finish all these."

"Yeah. Okay then. I'm really hungry."

"Ei, Joohyun-ah, I saw another photo in Taengoo's SNS. You're getting chubbier and chubbier huh?"

"Aii. With Elmo and with my unnies? Eii, I'm just bloated I guess. After the concert last night, we ate a lot and sleep. And then we again ate a lot of breakfast and lunch. And now tonight. Haha."

"Ye ye. Don't worry. Even though you'll become the fattest, you'll still look the iest in my eyes. You will always be beautiful Joohyun."

"Really? Okay. I'll eat well then. Thank you for that Jung Yonghwa. Aigoo~ my heart flutters. Hahaha!"

"Haha! Chincha? Eee!" Yonghwa got choding and then the two waiters left their table.

"Sir, Ma'am, enjoy the food."

And then the couple started eating. Yonghwa and Seohyun really enjoyed eating. One of their most favorite thing to do together is to dine and explore different kinds of food. While eating, the two took selcas of the foods they're eating and posed together with the food.

 

Meanwhile, Yonghwa's uncle stayed at a restaurant at the Lobby and ate while waiting for the couple.

 

It was already 10pm when the couple finished the main course. And then the wine was serve.

"We're going to drink this?" Seohyun referring to the wine.

"Yes. But we'll not drink much. We will still stroll around."

"Chincha? Where?" Seohyun said while watching the waiter pour the wine in her goblet.

"Where do you want to go? I'm thinking of walking around Omotesando. What do you think?"

"Is that okay? You think no one will notice us?"

"Yes. We can start doing our Killer K moves anyway. Haha. Game?"

"Game." Seohyun replied and started taking pictures of the wine, her boyfriend and then the two of them. Yonghwa explored the album of Seohyun's phone and saw a cute selca of his girlfriend wearing the Elmo headdress. Without knowing because Seohyun's busy with her camera looking at their photos, Yonghwa tweeted using Seohyun's SNS.

모두~~감기 조심하세요~~ don't catch a cold!!♡ -from elmo hyun- keke:D

After posting,

"Hyun, I posted this photo through your SNS. Haha!" Yonghwa showing her girlfriend the photo.

"Bo-yah! Aishh!" Seohyun grabbed her phone and checked her SNS. "Aii. Elmo Hyun? Hmmm. Jeongmal!" Seohyun still checking her fans' response.

"Honestly, where I want is at Universal Studio. I want to try the hologram theater. I want us to walk around the park and enjoy different rides. But I think it's already close." Yonghwa said after drinking his first glass.

"Ahh. Ye ye. The park is only up to 9pm. I'm thinking of going there tomorrow but I need to rest Babe. I'll go straight to school tomorrow and at SBS for the Gayo."

"Ahh. Yes. I understand. We'll just go there next time."

 

After drinking, Yonghwa called again the waiter for him to took their photo.

Yonghwa and Seohyun stood up behind the beautiful view of Tokyo, both each other's arms on each other's waist. The second photo is on the same background with Seohyun kissing Yonghwa's cheek. And then another photo, Yonghwa kissing Seohyun's cheek. And another, Yonghwa backhugging Seohyun.

After the mini picture taking, both Yonghwa and Seohyun walked to the bar area where the cash register's located and they were welcomed by the cashier. The cashier handed to Yonghwa their receipt and as he receive it, Seohyun interrogated his boyfriend.

"How much?" Seohyun while Yonghwa's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter