A Day To Remember

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 28. Early morning for Yoona. She had to get up at 8 for her filming an hour after. She cooked her own breakfast because her father had some things to attend to earlier.

Jonghyun called Yoona as soon as he wakes up. Yoona was then eating and reading her script when he called.

"Good morning Love!" Yoona in a good mood.

Jonghyun started playing with his guitar Home by Michael Buble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyW654Ft58o

 

"I miss you Love." Jonghyun said as he returned his phone to his ear.

"Oww. What a beautiful song to start the day. I miss you too sarang-ah. Eat."

"Ohh. Minhyuk's still preparing."

"Ahh. How's everyone? Yonghwa Oppa, Jungshin?"

"We're good. We'll film for FNC later this afternoon. Yonghwa Hyung's still sleeping. He seldom does that. Hmm. Jungshin's still locking himself inside his room. He's weird actually. I noticed that since we arrived from your concert last last week."

"Chincha? Hmm. I haven't seen Sooyoung unnie since then. Do you think they're having their problems? Wah, I miss them too. They'll visit me tomorrow after SBS event."

"Hmm. I don't know Love. I think this time is not just a problem. Maybe they broke up. What do you think?"

"Ei, I don't want that to happen. But I still haven't talk to unnie. And no one's still posting to our SNS group."

"Hmm. I think they broke up. Ai. What are we doing? Nam De Jung-sshi?! Haha."

"Yah. Scandal News. Haha. Let's not speculate. Let them fix their issues if they have."

"Ohh. Yoona."

"Hmm?"

"Are you busy?"

"I'm eating, alone. Wae?"

"Hmm. Nothing. I have this bad feeling. I don't know. I think something will happen. Yah, take care huh? Tell your manager to drive with extraordinary care huh?"

"Wae? Kenchana? Hmm. I'm getting nervous because of what you said."

"Aniya. Just take good care of yourself Yoona huh? And just go home directly. I can't be there to look after you."

"Ah. Okay Jonghyun-ah. I'll do that."

"Ohh. Yoona."

"Hmm? Jongie?"

"Nothing. I just remembered your drama. How you take good care of Kwon Manse."

"Ahh. He's a lovely child."

"Do you think we'll have a child like Kwon Manse?"

"Mmm. I hope so. He must inherit his father's super white skin except his pimples because of the stubbornness of his father. And he must not get mommy's duck-like legs."

"Ei, I'm going to my dermatologist now and I continuously apply the cream they gave me and the ones you suggested."

"Haha. I'm just saying that our child should not inherit that. Hmm. I like if we will just spend our time taking good care of our child. No works until he grows up."

"Yah. Can you do that? You? Not working?"

"I can. Just for you and for our child. I can give up my career and live a simple life with you."

"I'll make a living for us. Now that we're getting our individual paychecks, I'll make sure that we will be stable even though we don't have work or schedules."

"Ohh. That's sweet Love. And I look forward to that. Wah. I can't wait to just spend the rest of my life with you and our family. I'll work hard to be a good mother. Like what Nam Da Jung's doing. I'm learning a lot."

"Yeah. But in the mean time, I think you should get going. You have to work now so we can have a lot in the future. I have to write more songs so I can have more money. Haha."

"Hahaha. So it's me all along. Haha. I know you're working so hard. I can't wait to be called Mrs. Lee Jonghyun. Haha."

"You too. Working the longest hours. Hmm. I can always call you Mrs. Lee Jonghyun."

"Ei, I want it to be official."

"Hmm. Later okay? Let's work first then I'll enlist in the military. As soon as I come back, I'll marry you. Haha."

"Chincha? Hmmm. I'll look forward to that. Anyway, I have to go. I'll wash the plates and get ready. Go and help Minhyuk-sshi."

"Okay okay Love. Remember what I told you, take care and go home directly. I'll see you soon Love."

"De. I miss you and I love you."

"Nado. Aieru."

"Bye!"

 

Minhyuk's so excited to see his girlfriend and so her woke up early and prepared breakfast for his Hyungs. Jonghyun went out of his room after talking to his girlfriend.

"Oh! Hyung! Good morning! Breakfast's almost ready. Sit down." Minhyuk while washing the casserole.

"Good morning! Wow! Kang Minhyuk's in a good mood ah." Jonghyun sat on the dining area.

"Yeah. I'll see my Soojungie today after how many days. We'll film for tomorrow and for SBS Entertainment Awards."

"Ahh. Now I miss my Yoona more. I don't know. I have this gut feeling. I think something big will happen. Wah. I hope it's good and not bad."

"Haha. Ei, be positive Hyung. The year is almost ending. Hay. Here, let's eat." Minhyuk served the food and joined his Hyung.

"Yah. Maybe it's just because of last night. You're really improving with your cooking ah." Jonghyun while starting eating.

"I really want to cook for Soojung, we just don't have time. Hmm."

"Yah. Me too. I want to serve Yoona. She's been working almost 20 hours everyday. If only I can do that. Hmmm. Maybe on January 1st."

"Wah. She's not a machine. She's very hardworking. Hmm. Soojung has a schedule in China on the 31st."

 

They continued talking about their girls. After eating, Minhyuk dressed up for his filming at SBS. He packed some of the foods he cooked for his and his girlfriend's lunch.

 

TTS got up early for their rehearsals and recording for their special stage with EXO. They started rehearsing late in the morning at SM Building. Meanwhile, Yonghwa got up late just in time when Minhyuk's about to leave.

"Oh! Minhyuk-ah. You're going to?" Yonghwa asked.

"Good morning Hyung! Ah, I'm going to SBS to film with Soojungie. Hmm. I already prepared your breakfast. Jonghyun hyung already ate, Jungshin's still not getting up. Right after the filming, I'll go to FNC."

"Ahh. Okay okay. Right, you're wearing your uniform.Obviously. Haha."

"I'll go ahead Hyung. I'm in a hurry."

"Ohh."

 

Minhyuk inmediately left the dorm as Yonghwa, alone sat at the dining table and started eating.

"Wah. I really had a good sleep. Joohyun must be working now." He thought. He just dropped a message to his girlfriend and continued eating.

To: My cupcake~

My cupcake!!! Goood morning!!! I just got up. Mmm. Really had a good and awesome sleep :)) Now I'm eating my breakfast alone. kukuku. Fighting on your work today Baby! Can't wait to see you, tomorrow :)) have a nice day and wear your warmest clothes!

 

Minhyuk arrived at SBS just in time for lunch. En route to the building, he dropped a call to Donghae to have his reservation to his restaurant.

"Hello?" Donghae answered while on his rehearsals for the concert tonight.

"Sunbaenim! This is Kang Minhyuk."

"Oh! Minhyuk-sshi! How are you? How's Jonghyun? How's CNBLUE?"

"I'm fine Hyung. We're all fine. Hyung, goodluck on your concert later huh? I can't attend tonight. Jonghyun Hyung will attend though."

"Oh, kamsahamnida. Why are you not coming?"

"Ei, Hyung. That's why I called you. I'll request for some shade in your restaurant tonight. Hmm. At around 7 or 8?"

"Ahh. So you have a date. No problem with that Minhyuk. With whom? With my ex-girlfriend's sister?"

"Jeongmalyo? Ohh. Thank you so much Hyung. Hahhaa. Yes hyung."

"Ahh. Okay okay. I'll give you our private lounge tonight so you can have an intimate time with her. Don't worry, it's safe."

"Oh. Thank you, thank you so much Hyung! We'll be there at 7 or 8."

"No problem man! I'll give a call to my staff there so they can accommodate you. I'll ask my cousin there to give you good service. They are all harmless okay? Just cover yourselves upon entering. Wear your cap, your shades or mask."

"Omo. Thank you thank you so much Hyung. Good luck again on your concert huh?"

"Kenchana. Thank you again Minhyuk-sshi. I'll hang up now. I'll call the restaurant to inform that you're coming."

"Wah. Great. Thank you again Hyung! I'll see you soon."

"De. Enjoy man."

 

Minhyuk arrived at SBS early for the scheduled time. He greeted the staff, sat on a chair and started reading the script. They will be shooting for SBS Entertainment Awards and then a scene for The Heirs Parody to be show at the SBS Gayo Daejun.

Krystal arrived after 20 minutes. She greeted everyone in the studio and apologized for being late. The staff gave Minhyuk and Krystal some few more minutes to rehearse while they set up everything.

 

Krystal sat beside Minhyuk and greeted him.

"Hi Kang Minhyuk, wow. My Chanyoung-ah!" Krystal said and the staff laughed hearing her Bona greetings.

"Hi Krystal Jung. My Bona-yah." Minhyuk winked and smiled at Krystal.

 

And they start talking softly so that the staff won't hear their voice. While both are looking at the script,

"I'm sorry I'm late." Krystal said.

"Kenchana. I'll pick you up later in your house huh? What time?"

"De. Hmm. 7:30? We'll have our rehearsals for tomorrow after our filming."

"Really? Okay. For now, let's finish this filming smoothly okay?"

"Okay. I missed you Hyukkie-yah." Krystal stared and smiled at Minhyuk.

"I missed you too. So much my Soojungie." Minhyuk held Krystal's hand and then she refused and hit the arms of Minhyuk.

"Ei, Kang Minhyuk. Later okay? Later."

"Arasseo. Ei, I prepared some food for us this lunch."

"Chincha? Hmm. You're always that sweet Oppa." Krystal winked.

"Yah. I told you not to call me Oppa right? Aiii."

"The staff might hear us. Tsk. Oppa. Hahaha. Or Ahjusshi? Hahaha." Krystal starting to boyfriend.

 

They continued reading and reviewing the script for the spiels. After some more moments, the PD called them to start filming the spiels.

They filmed couple of sequences professionally, just like when they filmed their drama months ago. After the first part, all of them ate lunch at the studio.

 

Minhyuk and Krystal sat beside each other with all the staff. Minhyuk brought out his prepared meal and shared it with everyone.

"Yah. I cooked this before going here."

"Ohh. This is the only time you bring your food huh?" Krystal's manager said.

"Haha. I prepared out breakfast a while ago so i thought of bringing some today. Here, try some." Minhyuk said and he started eating. "Soojung-ah, try it please."

"Of course." Krystal said and then she only got Minhyuk's prepared food for lunch.

 

They ate happily with the staff and had some chitchats.

 

"Oh, Krystal-sshi. You're done? You haven't tried yet the other foods we prepared." One staff said.

"I'm fine Oppa. I'm already full."

"She only ate Minhyuk-sshi's prepared food." Other staff said.

"Kenchanayo Oppa." She shyly replied and looked at Minhyuk.

"You ate it well Jungie."

"You cooked well. Haha."

"Kamsahamnida." Minhyuk smiled.

 

After eating, they continued filming the second part.

 

Seohyun replied to Yonghwa before going inside the recording studio.

To: My cupcake~

Yong! We just finished rehearsing the song. We'll record it and then we'll get ready for the recording of the performance. Nado. I miss you baby! I'll sing and perform well :)) take care my cupcake!

 

TTS recorded the song and then they rehearsed with EXO for the dance steps.

 

Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin after lunch prepared for their final filming of Chengdamdong 111. Jonghyun and Jungshin first went to FNC and then followed by Yonghwa.

 

Before coming out of the car,

"Kenchana?" Jonghyun asked Jungshin who's checking on his phone.

"Me? Yeah. I'm good. I'll be okay." Jungshin with a soft voice.

"Problem?"

"None. I'm okay. Promise. I'm okay hyung."

"If you want this to talk over, we're here okay?"

"Ye."

 

They went out of the car and was welcomed by the fans waiting outside FNC Building.

 

Yonghwa followed. He looked good with his Park Seju mode image; because he slept well and had a good morning.

 

After the filming inside the studio, Minhyuk and Krystal filmed for The Heirs parody in a spot at SBS Building. They finished their filming almost 3:30 already. Minhyuk rushed and bid his goodbyes to everyone including Krystal.

"Soojung, I have to go. Just hold on to your phone okay? I'm already late."

"Okay okay. Take care."

"De." Minhyuk winked and smiled at her and left immediately.

 

Krystal went to SM for her rehearsals with f(x). Minhyuk, without changing his Yoon Chanyoung outfit proceeded to FNC for the filming.

 

 

TTS and EXO started filming at the same place where Super Junior's having their concert for the SMTown week.

Seohyun's not that comfortable with her attire because the cut of her dress is too short. While getting ready,

"Unnie, I think my outfit is too short. I think I'm exposing too much skin." Seohyun said to her stylist.

"No. It's okay really. Just ignore that. It's not about how long or how short, it's about you, wearing the clothes."

"Really? Okay."

Seohyun just kept in mind what her stylist said.

 

TTS and EXO filmed the performance. Seohyun performed; she sang and danced well and showed much y gestures.

Luhan knew that Seohyun's in a relationship with Yonghwa. As much as he can, he limit himself to not get too close to Seohyun. From what he heard from the SM staff and some SM artists, Jung Yonghwa's really protective of his girlfriend and always keeps an eye on the fanboys of his girlfriend. Luhan has this certain feeling of just not to get too close to his sunbae.

 

After filming, she immediately watched the video just filmed and the PD's okay with that although Seohyun's worried with her attire.

Taeyeon and Tiffany brought Seohyun to the Super Junior concert and they watche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter