Flashback Friday: After Valentine's

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 15. A busy day for Seohyun and Yonghwa. Both woke up early to attend to their schedules.

Seohyun was already at the salon having her make up done when Yonghwa gave a call from SBS Building.

 

“Ye?”

“Saw my post?”

“Ohh.”

“I love it. Thank you so much Babe.”

“Girls’ Generation is giving you four more pairs.”

“Oh chincha?”

“Ye. Their thank you gift for your album.”

“Wow. They should have not bother.”

“Tiffany unnie insisted. Two per shoes.”

“Hahaha. So you still shared?”

“Yeah, for Yoona unnie.”

“Wow. Can’t wait to receive that.”

“Haha. Better attend tonight huh.”

“I already said Yes.”

“I’m just reminding.”

“Yeah. Where are you?”

“Salon. Make up. You?”

“SBS.”

“I don’t think I can watch your goodbye stage this afternoon. But do well okay? For the win.”

“I know. Yaah. Time flies so fast. We’re both ending our activities today; officially.”

“I’m thinking of a vacation.”

“I’ll be flying to Japan tomorrow.”

“Really? Hmm. Nah. Forget about it first. I just want to spend a day with you. When will that be?”

“On the 19th. Stay with me at home.”

“Sure?”

“De.”

“Alright then.”

“I’ll wait for you at home.”

“Hahaha. Yes Baby. We’ll have that one fine day.”

“Aihoo. One fine day indeed.”

“Perform well later baby.”

“You too.”

“I have to go now. I’ll dress up now.”

“Okay okay. See you tonight.”

“Ohh. See you. I love you Seo Joohyun.”

“I love you too. Bye!”

“Bye!”

 

The two hanged up and had their respective activities.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona woke up while in the hands of Jonghyun; she felt Jonghyun’s cold skin on hers; his foot on top of her and his hand on hers. She moved and looked at him sleeping like a child.

“Jongie-yah.” Yoona trying to wake up her boyfriend. “Lee Jonghyun.”

“Mmm. Wae? It’s still early.” Jonghyun replied and tighten his hug on Yoona.

“I’m cold. I should dress up. Aren’t you cold?”

“I am.”

“Let me go so I can dress up.”

“Later.”

“Wae? We’ll stroll around the city before you go home tonight.”

“I’ll let you do what you want today.”

“Okay. First thing, let go of me so I can dress up. Look at my room, so messy. We played hard last night.”

“I’m hungry.”

“I’m literally hungry too.”

“I want you.” Jonghyun moved on top of Yoona which made her laugh.

“Hahahhaha! Wah! That’s very sudden!” Yoona with her signature alligator laugh.

“Hahaha! So you’re laughing at me now.” Jonghyun, with his cute face.

“Yes. You’re so cute whenever you long for me that much. Aigoo. My pretty boy Lee Jonghyun.” Yoona placed her arms around Jonghyun’s nape.

“Hahaha. I always long for you every single day I’m not with you.”

“I love you so much Love. I don’t know if I’ll survive this without you by my side.”

“I’m always here. Always. I love you Im Yoona.”

 

And then Jonghyun slowly kissed Yoona on her lips and then on her neck. Both really had a great night after their dinner. Both of them were tired and so their love making was on a slower pace.

 

They make love on that early morning for almost 15 minutes. After, the had their nap again.

 

It was already 8am when Yoona got up from Jonghyun’s arms. , she walked to the bathroom to have her beauty rituals. 30 minutes passed when she finished her thing. She dressed up on her usual ripped jeans and black vneck shirt. She then started cleaning up her hotel room. She picked up pillows scattered around, her and Jonghyun’s clothes and undies, Jonghyun’s bag and her other stuffs.

 

It was already 9:05 when she finished cleaning up and getting ready. She opened the TV and started watching while browsing her phone. Jonghyun’s still sleeping when his phone on the side table rang.

 

Yoona then stood up from the couch and walked to his phone.

His mother’s calling him and so she immediately picked it up.

“Yeobeoseyo? Im Yoona imnida.”

“Hello? Yoona-sshi?”

“De. Omoni?”

“Ohh. Annyeonghasseyo Yoona-sshi.”

“Omoni! Hello! How are you?”

“I’m good I’m good. We’re here in Seoul right now, looking after the coffee shop. How are you there in China?”

“I miss Korea so much. And I miss you so much Omoni. You and Apuji. And unnie-deul! You got my message yesterday?”

“De. De. Thank you so much for that sweet message. Thank you so much for the movie tickets. We’ll watch it after lunch. We missed you too.”

“I’ll soon go back and see you Omoni. Too bad I can’t be there for the New Year. Jongie told me you’ll celebrate in Busan.”

“Yes.”

“Omo. I’m still filming here. I want to see you and be with you Omoni on a vacation.”

“Surely we’ll do that. Just focus on your drama. Jonghyun told me you’re really working hard on your drama. And you recently had an accident with a horse? Please take care of yourself.”

“Yes Omoni. I’ll be filming until April before we kick-off our Japan activities. The staff here are very kind. They always take care of me Omoni. Please don’t worry too much.”

“I’m glad you have a good company there. I’m also happy Jonghyun’s really making an effort to go there once in a while.”

“Yeaah. Mianeyo Omoni huh? He has to come here sometimes. I always tell him not to visit me anymore. I’ll be the one to go to Korea. Mianeyo Omoni.”

“Shhh. Don’t be sorry. Kenchana. He’s not that busy yet. You two should have time for each other too.”

“Even though Omoni. It’s really costly for him and the risk.”

“Aigoo. Don’t think about that. Love is about sacrifice. But rest assured that all will be worthy at the end.”

“I hope so Omoni. Now I’m missing you more. Our bondings together.”

“Yes. Aigoo. We’ll meet soon. Hmm. Anyway, where’s Jonghyun?”

“Oh, Omoni. He’s still on bed. I’ll tour him around the vicinity before he leave tonight. I’ll hand the phone to him. Wait.”

 

Yoona walked to the bed and poked Jonghyun.

“Love… Love… Time to get up. Omoni’s on the line. She wants to talk to you… Hey. Lee Jonghyun.”

And then Jonghyun moved and opened his eyes. He saw the beautiful Yoona; her hair tucked up and her face bare.

“Good morning Love.” Jonghyun smiled.

“Good morning. Omoni.” Yoona handed the phone to Jonghyun.

“Bo? Put it on loud speaker.” Jonghyun said as he noticed Yoona’s already ready and the entire room’s already clean.

“Alright.” Yoona did as what Jonghyun said and then she walked back to the couch and continued browsing her phone and watched TV.

 

“Yeobeoseyo?”

“Jonghyunah!” His mother greeted.

“Mmm! Omma! Wae?”

“Nothing. I just wanted to check up on you.”

“Ahh. I’m having a wonderful time here Omma. I’ll be home tonight.

“That’s good to hear. Always make Yoona happy huh? She needs you now.”

“I know. Yes Mom. That’s why if I can, I always visit her here.”

“That’s good. Hmmm. The deliveries arrived this morning. Your Apuji received it and is now stocking it up at the storage.”

“Thanks Omma. I’ll check that when I arrive.”

 

Jonghyun then stood up holding his phone. He walked to the bathroom and continued talking to his mother.

 

20 minutes passed when he went out of the bathroom, wet and only covered by his towel.

 

“Yah. Love. I already got your clothes on the bed.” Yoona said while looking at Jonghyun.

“Ohh. Gomawo.”

 

Jonghyun started dressing up.

 

“I think it’s cold outside.” Jonghyun starting a conversation with Yoona.

“Ohh. Wear your scarf and your jacket.”

“Do you have yours?”

“De. I’ll wear it outside.”

“So where are we going today?”

“I’ll tour you around Hangzhou.”

“Wow.”

“I won’t tire you too much now. You still have your flight tonight.”

“I’ve had enough. Haha.”

“You. Cham. Pali and dress up so we can visit all my prepared itinerary for you.”

“Alright. Mmm. You look beautiful.”

“I know I’m beautiful.” Yoona smiled and arrogantly answered.

“Haha. Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“I want you to have your sleep. It will be a long day for us.”

“You should’ve wake me up so we have more time together.”

“I’m the boss today Lee Jonghyun.”

“Yeah yeah. Okay. I’ll be flying to Japan tomorrow. Did I already tell you that?”

“Is that tomorrow? Yes. You mentioned to me before. But I didn’t know it’s tomorrow. Are you gonna be okay?”

“Yes. I’ll be back on the 18th. We’ll record for our new single.”

“I miss your band. I miss CNBLUE. A lot.”

“The next time you go home, I’ll arrange a mini-concert for you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Exclusive for you.”

“I’ll look forward to that Love.”

“You should. But for now, you have to be well in your drama.”

“Of course. To your upcoming drama too. My vampire.”

“I can no longer visit here as often as I did few weeks ago. I’ll be busy this coming weeks.”

“Kenchana. We can make this work even if we’re miles apart right?”

“Of course. I trust you Love.”

“I trust you too. Very much.”

 

They had a few more conversations until Jonghyun finished getting ready.

 

“I’m done. So where will you take me?”

“I’ll show you to the most beautiful sights here.”

“Really? Hmm. Since you’re the boss, I’ll let you take me to wherever.” Jonghyun wrapped his arms on her waist. “If it’s only me, I want to spend the entire day with you here.”

“Andwe. I want you to see this beautiful city.” Yoona placed her arms on Jonghyun’s nape. “We have to get going. We don’t have a car so we’ll ride the public transport.”

“Well your Chinese is much better than I do. Be in charge Love.”

“Yes. We’ll enjoy this day huh?”

“De. Saranghae.” Jonghyun touched Yoona’s nose with his nose.

“I love you.” And then Yoona pecked Jonghyun’s lips. “Let’s go?”

“De. Let’s go.”

 

The two then stepped out of the hotel room with their ninja attires and walked to the hotel lobby.

 

Holding hands, they went out pf the hotel and road the taxi’s passenger’s seat.

 

“Ni hao. Please bring us to YuanHua Shopping Center.”

“Okay Madame.” The driver replied. And then the taxi moved.

 

“Wow. You know very well this place already huh.”

“Of course Love. Like you in Japan.”

“Hehehe. Yeah. And you’re really good in Chinese.”

“Like you in Japanese.”

“Haha. Come near my Chinese girl.” Jonghyun pulled Yoona beside him and locked his hand to her.

“This Busan man.”

“So what will we do first?”

“I’m hungry. So we’ll eat noodles.”

“Honestly, I’m still full you know.”

“Eiii~ enough of that Jongie-yah.”

“Alright alright. I’ll behave now Im Yoona.”

“Yah. Selca.” Yoona got her phone and started taking photo of her and Jonghyun.

“If only I could post all our photos in my SNS.” Jonghyun remarked.

“Kenchana. You don’t need to posts everything. Just send them to our friends. What’s important is us right?”

“De. But I you know that feeling Love. Both of us want that.”

“We’ll soon have our time. I know. I believe. This will end and we’ll win together.”

“I can’t wait for that to happen.”

“Today, what’s important is our happiness and our love.”

“Yes. I love you Love.”

“I love you.”

 

And then together, they watched the roads they were taking while Yoona’s talking of some info. about the city.

 

It was almost 10:37am when they arrived at the shopping center. They strolled around the shops and then walked to Tingyi Private Beef Noodles to have their brunch.

 

Yoona talked to the staff to give them some private area where no one can see them. And they have what they want. They started on the second floor of the restaurant where none yet’s staying. It was a simple restaurant serving the best noodles in Hangzhou. Yoona ordered their food and took care of every single detail of their stay at the restaurant. While waiting,

“Look Love. Minhyuka and Krystal.” Jonghyun showing his phone to Yoona.

“Hmmm! They’re indeed look good together.” Yoona looking at the photo.

“Minhyuk told me she’s flying to the US with her mother.”

“Wae? She has work?”

“Ani. Family vacation.”

“Ahh. Sica unnie called me last week.”

“Really? How is she?”

“Busy with her business and with her debut as a solo singer.”

“It’s been months since I last saw her.”

“Members won’t allow me to see her.”

“Huh? So what’s that rule now?”

“I don’t know what happened to them. Only me and Joohyuna’s being contacted by unnie.”

“Ohh. You miss your unnie so much ei?”

“Of course Love. We’ve been together for years and we shared the same dream. Maybe it’s still not sinking in. That she’s no longer a part of us.”

“I’ll give a call then.”

“Huh?”

“You miss her.”

 

Jonghyun then dialed Jessica’s digits. A guy answered. It was Tyler.

 

“Yeobeoseyo?” Jonghyun greeted.

“Yes. Hello. This is Tyler speaking. May I know who’s on the line?”

“Hello. This is Lee Jonghyun. May I speak to Sooyeon noona?”

“Lee Jonghyun of?”

“Lee Jonghyun of Busan.”

“I don’t know any Lee Jonghyun from Busan, only that guitarist from CNBLUE.” Tyler arrogantly said.

“I’m that guitarist. So may you please hand the phone to noona?”

“Okay for a while.”

 

Tyler and Jessica was in New York for their business and for Jessica’s recording sessions.

 

“Yah. Lee Jonghyun.” Tyler handed the phone to Jessica who’s busy sketching on her table.

“Bo? Lee Jonghyun? Omo!” Jessica excitedly grabbed her phone and immediately picked up.

 

“Yeobeoseyo.” Jessica answered in satoori.

“Noona. Annyeong.” Jonghyun replied and then he put the loudspeaker on.

“What’s with the sudden call? Yah. How are you man? Gosh! It’s been a while. I miss hanging out with you in your café.”

“Nothing noona. Someone here’s missing you. Where on earth are you?”

“Who’s that? Kang Minhyuk? Aiii! She kidnapped my sister huh. I’m here in New York.”

“Hahaha. Ahh! So that’s what Minhyuk sent a while ago? Where are they?”

“They spend the night in Ilsan.”

“Ahhh! Hahaha! He’s really playing good with Krystal-sshi. Anyway, noona. Your boyfriend’s so rude huh.”

“Why? What did he say?”

“Nothing. He’s just too arrogant. Please tell him to lower his voice sometimes.”

“Ai. Miane. He’s just like that. Even Hyukkie can’t stand his attitude. But I know you all can get along with him soon. Maybe not now. But soon.”

“I hope so noona. Because he’s just too high to reach.”

“Just be nice to him Jonghyun. For me.”

“If not for you noona. Anyway, it’s not Kang Minhyuk who misses you so much. This beautiful lady beside me. Im Yoona. Love.” Jonghyun handed the phone to Yoona.

“Awww. Lee Jonghyun kamsahamnida!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Unnie!”

“Yoona-yah! How are you?”

“I’m doing great unnie! Jongie and I celebrated Valentines here in Hangzhou.”

“Wow! That’s good to hear. I miss you too Yoona-yah.”

“Ahwww. Unnie. When are you coming back?”

“Where? Korea? Hongkong? China?”

“Hahaha. The girl who once want to stay at home for life now has a no permanent address.”

“Yah. That’s not true. Korea will always be my home.”

“They all miss you unnie.”

“Joohyun and you is enough for now.”

“Ei. Unnie. Even though it’s over, I hope we’ll all still be friends. Just like before.”

“In time Yoongie.”

“Anyway, so much for that. When I get home, I want to hang out with you.”

“We’ll schedule that. Just inform me if you’re already in Korea. We’ll eat sweets from your Love.”

“Haha. Yes unnie. I’m feeling guilty because he has no time anymore with his business.”

“Eii. Kenchana.” Jonghyun butted in.

“I’m proud of you man.” Jessica remarked.

“Unnie, I’m graduating two weeks from now. I hope you can attend by that day.”

“We’ll see we’ll see. I’ll be back in Korea next week. I’m so proud of you Yoona.”

“Gomawoyo unnie. Now I’m missing you even more.”

“We’ll meet again.”

“Unnie.”

“Hmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Why will I be not okay?”

“Nothing. I’m hearing so much about your boyfriend.”

“Aigoo. They’re all just not used to him.”

“You should bring him often whenever we hang out.”

“Yes yes. The next time we hang out, I’ll bring him.”

“That’s a promise huh?”

“Of course. Hey. I don’t wanna cut your moment longer. I’ll hang up now Yoona-yah.”

“Ohh. De unnie. Please always take care of yourself huh?”

“You too. Bye bye.”

“Bye noona!” Jonghyun said.

“Bye bye unnie.”

 

And then the two hanged up.

 

“Woah. Thank you for that Love.” Yoona handed the phone back to Jonghyun.

“I knew that will made you happy even more.”

“Hahaha. Thanks again.”

 

Jonghyun browsed his messages while Yoona’s checking the menu when Jonghyun read the message about his lined-up schedules.

 

“Oh my…” Jonghyun was frozen.

“Wae wae? What’s that?” Yoona sneaked on his phone.

“I’m joining We Got Married.” Jonghyun, sad about the news.

“What?! But how?! Why?!” Yoona, immediately reached the peak of her temper.

“I don’t know. I thought they will get Jungshin. Not me.”

“You didn’t tell me about this.” Yoona, don’t know what to feel.

“Hey. I even didn’t know there’s We Got Married.”

“How can I believe such a thing?!”

“Tsk. Gosh. Yoona. Please.”

“So who’s gonna be?”

“I don’t know. The schedule of my filming’s already up. Plus the drama.”

“This is bull.” Yoona said.

 

Jonghyun stared at the message for a while and then he started reaching for his manager. Several calls were made but there was no answer.

 

“Why is he not answering the phone?!” Jonghyun, already getting pissed.

“Aren’t they not aware that I’m your girlfriend huh?! My goodness! After everything!”

“They always knew I’m with you. Please don’t nag about this because I really don’t know how will I do this.” Jonghyun with a louder voice.

“Fine!” Yoona, pissed.

 

The two stayed quiet until their noodles arrived.

 

As the waiter left,

 

“Eat. That’s their specialty here.” Yoona with a softer, but a pretending-to-be-okay voice.

“Please eat well.” Jonghyun with a pissed answer.

 

The two stayed quiet until Yoona’s tears started falling. Jonghyun noticed her and so he stopped eating and started talking to her.

 

“Hey. Now you’re crying. Tsk. It’s just a show. Please.” Jonghyun said while looking at Yoona eating while crying.

“You don’t know the feeling. They didn’t respect me. I deserve some kind of a respect. Even just inform me or ask me. Is that hard to do? Huh?”

“Even I, I don’t know. I swear. If I knew this, I will surely tell you.”

“Please understand me this time Jongie.”

 

And then they stayed quiet again and continued eating.

 

Almost 30 minutes passed with no conversations at all.

 

“Let’s just go back to the hotel if you want.” Jonghyun said while bringing out his wallet.

“Ani. I prepared this. I promised I’ll take you to the beautiful places here.”

“How can we enjoy this if we have a problem?”

“A promise is a promise.”

“I’ll pay.” Jonghyun said.

“No. I’m in charge.”

 

The two then walked downstairs and then Yoona walked to the counter and paid their food. Jonghyun waited outside the restaurant; his mind, flying with thoughts of how did he end up joining We Got Married.

 

Yoona went out and then held Jonghyun’s hand.

 

“Where are we going now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Let’s walk for a while.”

 

Holding hands, they strolled around the shopping center; bought some stuffs and then just walked like normal couples do.

 

Yoona tightened her grip on Jonghyun’s hand; trying to protect him from anyone. Jonghyun’s mind was still flying. He love Yoona so much that he didn’t want anything that can hurt her. Joining on that show may make their relationship on the rocks.

 

“Soon, you’ll meet your wife. And then you two will film and do a lot of things that couples do.” Yoona, bitterly said.

“I won’t do it if you like.”

“If only it’s me, I really won’t allow you.”

“But you know it’s not only me right?”

“I know. I feel so helpless.”

“Tsk. I don’t want to leave you like this.”

“This is not okay.”

“Yeah. I know. Let’s spend the rest of the day thinking of nothing but us.”

“I want that.”

“We’ll talk about this before I leave.”

“Okay.”

 

The two continued walking and then stopped at the waiting shed to ride a taxi.

 

As usual, Yoona talked to the cab to drop them to their next destination; The Lovers Bridge. It’s the perfect destination for lovers who just want to walk around and feel the cold breeze of the place.

 

Inside the cab,

 

“Love.” Jonghyun moved closer to Yoona and placed his arm around her shoulder.

“Love.” Yoona hugged Jonghyun. “I don’t know what I’m feeling.”

“Shhh. This is us. Only us.”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” Jonghyun then kissed Yoona’s lips.

 

The two then continued watching the view quietly until they arrived at the park.

 

Yoona and Jonghyun started walking around the park holding hands.

 

“Are you cold?” Jonghyun asked Yoona.

“Ani. Kenchana.”

“This place is beautiful.” Jonghyun, appreciating the lake and the cold breeze.

“Whenever I miss you, I always go here alone.”

“So this is the park you keep on telling me. Hmm. It’s beautiful.”

“Yes.”

“The lake is so peaceful.” Jonghyun, looking around the place.

“Yeah.”

“Selca. We should take pictures.” Jonghyun stopped and brought out his phone. “Yah. Love. Go. I’ll take pictures.” Jonghyun trying to change the mood.

“I should be the one taking pictures of you. You’re my tourist.”

“Shh. Go and stand there. The view is beautiful.”

“Aish. Cham.”

 

The two spend minutes taking pictures of themselves and walking around the park.

 

30 minutes after,

“I’m tired. Let’s sit on that bench.” Yoona walking to the bench.”

“Arasseo.”

 

The two then sat on the bench.

 

“Hungry?” Yoona asked.

“Not yet. Yoongie. I like it here. The view’s so beautiful. Yaaah. I want to live in a place like this.”

“We can have a house in Busan if you want to.”

“But I don’t want you to be far from your father.”

“Then let’s have it in Seoul then. Or better, let’s have two houses. What do you think?”

“Better.”

“Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun.”

“Mmm?”

“The time is ticking. Miane.”

“What’s wrong?”

“We should be talking about us. What now? What about us?”

“I know. Love, I swear I didn’t know it will be me.”

“How did they choose you?”

“Maybe because I need more appearances for my drama and for my upcoming album.”

“I’m really hurt by what they did. I’m upset, disappointed and offended.” Yoona, getting serious and starting with her tears.

“I don’t know what happen Love. I didn’t know there will be We Got Married. If I know you will be the first one to know. And if ever, I will turn that down.”

“But they decided for you.”

“I’ll quit.”

“Am I being selfish if I tell you not join that show?”

“No.”

“Then turn that down.”

“Yes. I will.”

“Promise?”

“I can’t promise Yoongie. I have to go back to Korea and talk to my company.”

“Why can’t you promise me that? So there’s a chance that you will accept it?”

“Ei, I’m already in it. I have to talk to my company first.”

“So I still have to wait until tomorrow for your answer?”

“I’m afraid yes.”

“Then I’ll wait.”

“Please don’t leave me just because of that show. It’s just a show Love.”

“Not for Joohyun and Yonghwa Oppa.”

“But my case is different. Both of them were in search for each other; Hyung was single; Seohyunnie was single.”

“But you’ll be with a single woman. You’ll be with a beautiful woman and will treat her as your wife. Do you know how much painful it is to see your loveone being with someone else?!”

“I know that feeling Yoona. I’ve been there. Just to remind you.” Jonghyun responded irritably.

“Okay. So this is your revenge then?” Yoona, getting her emotions higher.

“No. I never planned this.”

“Then why?!”

“I don’t know!”

“Haish!!! We’re just going round the circle. Fine! I’ll wait until tomorrow for your answer. If it’s a yes; I need to let you go.”

“Bo?! What the hell is that?”

“You can’t do that show, with me!”

“Just trust me on this. I’ll fix this.”

“I’m serious Jongie-yah. If you say yes to that, we have to end this.”

“You’re giving this relationship an ultimatum now. Heol!”

“Miane.”

 

And then the two stopped arguing for a while. Yoona continued crying while Jonghyun’s just looking at the place, holding back his tears and  just thinking how will he escape this situation.

 

Minutes after,

 

“I can’t take any longer of pretending that everything’s okay because at the end of the day, we’ll still be facing that problem.” Yoona, calmer.

“I only asked for this afternoon for ourselves.”

“I can’t help it. And I’m sorry.”

“Let’s just keep out mouth shut. Please?” Jonghyun, irritated, pulled Yoona close to him, wrapped his arm around her shoulder and put his head closer to her.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Yoona, trying to escape.

“Just for a few more hours please.” Jonghyun replied. “Few more hours before I leave.”

 

Yoona didn’t answer and stopped escaping. She leaned over to Jonghyun and held his hand.

 

Yoona did try to be okay. But she can’t help it. In her mind was the thought that her boyfriend will soon join a dating reality show. She was hurt by the thought that soon her boyfriend will be seen with another girl; doing couple stuffs that maybe they can’t do because of the restrictions. She was hurt because the people around them knew they’re together. She has to do something. They had to talk and settle the issue.

 

Jonghyun on the other hand was confused. How did he be joining the show when the last time he knew it will be Jungshin joining. He didn’t want that show. He has Yoona. He thought maybe that’s for his drama and album, for his popularity – for his career. He understand Yoona’s point. He knew she was hurt. And he felt it.

 

For an hour l they stayed quiet and just watching the people there and the beautiful environment.

 

“Now, let’s go back to the hotel.” Jonghyun blurted out.

“I think this is it.” Yoona let go of Jonghyun.

“I should start preparing for my flight.” Jonghyun stood up.

“Yeah. We’ll eat before you leave.” Yoona too stood up.

“De. I know we’re not okay.” Jonghyun faced Yoona and held her hand.

“We’re not okay.” Yoona looked at Jonghyun.

“I want you to know that I love you so much Yoona. Even just that.”

“You know how much I love you. That’s why I’m hurting. I love you Lee Jonghyun.”

“I love you.”

 

And the  Jonghyun started kissing Yoona’s lips; with their ninja attires, in public, they kissed passionately telling the world how they love each other.

 

10 seconds passed and then Yoona hugged Jonghyun tightly.

 

“Gosh. I’ve never been this possessive of you. You’re mine Jonghyun. Only mine.” Yoona said while on hug.

“I’m yours. Only yours love.” Jonghyun broke the hug and smiled a little.

“Let’s go.”

 

The two, holding hands walked away from the park to the waiting area for taxis.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t keep my promise. You get me?” Yoona looking at Jonghyun.

“I understand Yoona. I understand.” Jonghyun, with a heavy heart.

 

The two waited for a couple of minutes until a cab stopped. They entered and headed back to the hotel.

 

Both of them stayed quiet until they reached the hotel room.

 

Yoona removed her ninja attire and watched Jonghyun as he walked to the bed and lied.

 

“Tell me if you’re hungry huh?” Yoona, using her phone.

“Love.”

“Mmm?”

“Come here.”

“Wae?”

“Come here beside me.”

 

Yoona followed as Jonghyun said. It was almost 3 when they both settled down on the bed.

 

“I will wait for your call tomorrow.”

“I’ll fix that the first thing.”

“I’m serious Jonghyun. I think we can’t be together with you joining the show.”

“But why? It’s just a show.”

“I don’t want you to lie.”

“It’s a show Love. They will film.”

“But it’s a reality show. You have to be yourself.”

“But myself is being with you.”

“Tsk. I will forever be bothered thinking you’re with someone else.”

“It’s just a show Love.”

“Sometimes, I’m getting tired because of all these lies.”

“Yah. My love for you is not a lie. Always remember that.”

“It’s so tiring to hide, to deny, to pretend.”

“We can always choose to reveal our relationship.”

“Too many complications. I’m tired Love. I’m really tired.” Yoona started crying on his chest.

“Am I hurting you that much? I’m sorry.” Jonghyun kissed her hair, and started crying.

“I’m hurting. But not by you. I’m sorry too huh. If you’re feeling that way.”

“What should I do?”

“Give me what I want.”

“What? Stay away from you? Break up with you? You’re asking for too much Love.”

“We can’t be together.”

“How? It’s work Love.”

“What will the people tell me?”

“Huh? Yah. We’ve been here Love. Remember when you’re on my situation? I said that too. But I chose to stay right? This time, please fight for me. Because I’m fighting for you.” He cried hard.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry Love.” Yoona cried hard too and hugged Jonghyun tightly.

“Please don’t leave me up in there hanging.”

“Miane. Miane.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter