MAMA 2013

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Hyoyeon prepared at the hotel with their manager and stylist. Before going to the red carpet, Yonghwa texted Seohyun.

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ still filming. I'm not sure if I can stream it. Have few more sequences before pack-up. my yeoshin~ enjoy the rest of the night Joohyun~

 

She replied before handing her phone to her manager.

To: My cupcake~

Gomawo sarang~ be good Park Seju~ saranghae <3

 

And they proceed to the red carpet and assembled themselves backstage. Seohyun's wearing a nice long beige gown while Hyoyeon's wearing a nice blue mini dress. Seohyun saw Kim Jongkook and greeted each other.

"Oppa! Annyeonghasseyo!" Seohyun bowed.

"Oh! Seohyun-sshi! Annyeong! Who's with you?" Jongkook said.

"Oh, I'm with Hyoyeon unnie. Yonghwa-yah and Eunhye unnie are filming today. Unnie is really good Oppa!"

"Ahhh. Yeah right. She really wanted to come but she can't because of her busy schedule. I'm sure Yonghwa too. Haha. Thank you Seohyun-sshi! I'll tell her that."

"Kamsahamnida Oppa!"

 

And then Hyoyeon and Seohyun waited on their turn to ride the car. After a few minutes, they rode the silver car and after a few moments, they arrived at the red carpet.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLUVtKh_5Es&feature=youtu.be&a

The interview at the stage went well. She remembered how Yonghwa compliments her by singing TRAX's "Oh my Yeoshin~"

They posed really well and entertained some interviews down the stage. After the red carpet, they stayed for a while backstage and greeted everyone there.

 

The whole staff ate dinner in their dressing room and Seohyun had time to check on her phone. Yonghwa sent a message.

To: My cupcake~

Eunhye noona said you met Hyung~ I told you I have eyes. Kekeke. You're really my yeoshin. And thank you for wearing my gift to you. That precious necklace~ eat well! From your greedy boyfriend~

 

Seohyun replied,

To: My cupcake~

I thought you're filming. Aishh~ please don't let PDnim be angry to you. Please work Park Seju~ We'll come out on the second part. de. Likewise babe. Bye for a while~

 

While inside the dressing room, Hyoyeon's with Jay while Seohyun's talking to her stylist who's preparing her dress.

"Aiishh! Yonghwa keeps on texting me. He's on work. Jeongmal!" Seohyun said.

"Ahaha! He really wanted to see how beautiful his girlfriend is. Let him."

"Aniyo unnie. We just see each other a while ago. He should know his priorities. Aii~ jeongmal."

"YongSeo couple, you're really the cutest. Jjang!"

"Waeyo Unnie?"

"You're always like that. Monitoring each other. So cute!"

"Eiii~ unnie. Eotteoke, Hyoyeon unnie's busy with Jay Oppa."

"You should've brought Yonghwa-sshi. Hahaha"

"Aii~ Unnie Jeongmal!"

 

After eating they stayed backstage to take some pictures for SM. They also bond with the other artists and also they met Paris Hilton and Stevie Wonder.

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon went out and sat on the audience during the second part and started watching the EXO performance. Both of them wore a very classy casual white dress. They  dance to the beat of the performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIXNFAx0l68#t=0

Yonghwa, as much as he wanted to stream MAMA, can't do something. They can't finish the few more sequences because of some difficulties in the camera angles. While waiting for the cue,

"Noona, I really want to watch MAMA. It's already the second part. I want to see Seohyunnie~" Yonghwa said to Eunhye.

"Jongkook stayed on the different dressing room. He'll present an award. Just watch it online later. You're nominted right?"

"De noona. Aside from knowing if we will win, I really wanted to see how beautiful my girlfriend is. Hay~"

"I remember when MAMA was held in Singapore two years ago. I was the one who presented their award. After the event, I heard her talking to you I think. Backstage. Haha. I'm talking to Tiffany that moment. She's really happy and she's really beautiful."

"Chinchayo? Ye ye. I remember that too. She congratulated me too."

And then the PD shouted, "Ready!"

And they continued filming.

 

After few minutes, they awarded SNSD's Best Female Group award. Seohyun and Hyoyeon received the award and delivered their thank you message. Both of them received it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCK1trVVd-M&feature=youtu.be

After, they went back the stage to give the award to their manager. Seohyun posted a message on SoShi's private chat to say that they won.

"Unnies!!!! Best Female Group!"

They were congratulated by the artists backstage.

"Kim Hyoyeon! Congratulations!" Hyoyeon's boyfriend said. He gave her a quick hug because others might see them.

"Kamsahamnida!" Hyoyeon said and gave him a wink.

"Oppa! We won!" Seohyun butted in.

"Yeah~" Jay gave him a high-five.

Then the PD backstage called them again to proceed to the audience.

 

They continued watching the performances and had fun.

 

And then Bigbang performed. Both of them moved to the groove. During the chorus, Bigbang went to the audience area and let Lee Hyori dance. And then Seungri pulled the table in front of Seohyun and Hyoyeon and then pushed Seohyun in the middle with Lee Hyori to dance. And then he also pushed Hyoyeon. Seohyun danced to the song and gave everyone a very cute dance. She don't know what to do when she was pushed. She felt shy but then she realize that she has to cooperate and so she danced and partied with everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSjmXCY8dxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBWxtKsEHNU&feature=youtu.be

 

It lasted for a few moments and when Bigbang moved on to the song, Seohyun whisphered something to Hyoyeon.

"Wah! Unnie, Seungri Oppa!!! Aiigooo~"

"Wae?? That's really jjang! I can't believe you'll dance more than me! Haha! Daebak!"

"Unnie! I'm so embarassed."

"Haha. Noo. Not at all. You danced really great and you really showed them a lot. Don't worry."

"Chinchayo? Thank you unnie!"

And they continued watching the rest of the performances.

 

Krystal and Minhyuk, right after their filming went to the Jung residence and watched together the live broadcast of MAMA.

Krystal's seated at the middle of Minhyuk and Jessica. The Jung's parents went out for some business matters. While watching, Jessica's busy browsing her phone and updating her weibo. And then she butted in,

"Krys, you're drama's doing great huh? You have a high rating. Congratulations! To you two."

"Ohh, Yes Unnie. Thank you so much." Krystal answered and then hugged her sister.

"Thank you noona. Did you watch our latest episode?" Minhyuk asked while watching the sisters' moment.

"Ahhh. Yeah!!! Lee Bona is so cute! Hahaha!" Jessica answered. "You kissed her right?" She added.

"De. She's really shy when we filmed that. Right Soojung?"

"Eii, that would be the first time I'll be kissed on screen. SM's really particular with that." Krystal said and then faced Minhyuk.

"Ahhh. But I can kiss you like this right?" Minhyuk kissed Krystal on the cheek.

"Eiiii!!!!! We're in front of my sister! Chincha!" Krystal hit Minhyuk and smiled.

"Aii~ (in english) Just get a room! Aiii~ Jeongmal!" Jessica said and continued browsing her phone.

"Mianhe-yo noona. Haha." Minhyuk said and then she locked Krystal's hand on his.

 

And they watched. When they saw the Bigbang SoShi moment, the three of them were shocked because of how Seohyun partied with all of them.

"Waaaahhhhh!!!! Seo Joohyun!" Jessica shouted and then laughed.

"Omooo! Joohyun Unnie seems like partying and clubbing huh?" Krystal commented.

"Yahh~ I wonder what will Yonghwa Hyung do. Hahaha! (In English) 'Here comes trouble!' Hahaha!" Minhyuk replied to Krystal.

"That's how controlling Yonghwa Oppa is?" Krystal asked her sister and Minhyuk.

"Yonghwa's too pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter