My Dream, Our Dream: The Meeting Part 2

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone started eating at the dining table. Of course the couples sat beside each other while Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny were together.

 

"What do you want? Cake? Sandwich?" Seohyun asked Yonghwa while he's talking with Taecyeon.

"Ahh? Hmmm. Cake my cupcake~" Yonghwa answered and winked at Seohyun and then he faced Taecyeon again and talked.

Seohyun got slices of cakes for Yonghwa and for herself. "Yoona unnie, what do you want?" Seohyun offered Yoona.

"It's okay Hyun-ah. Jonghyun will get for me. Thank you. Haha." Yoona said and then smiled.

"Okay okay unnie."

 

"Taeyeon noona, where is Fany noona?" Jungshin asked Taeyeon who's busy serving orange juice to everyone.

"She flew to New York for the Youtube Music Awards." Taeyeon answered.

"Wow! I know that you will win noona! Fighting Girls' Generation!" Jungshin continued.

"Yeah. Thanks Jungshin chingoo~" and Taeyeon walked to the kitchen to return the pitcher.

"So Nyuh Shi Dae is competing with Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato etc." Jay said.

"Yah! Chincha Seohyun-ah? I'm very proud of you." Yonghwa said and kissed Seohyun's shoulder.

"Thank you Yong~ I'll make my SNS if we will win. Will that be okay?"

"Of course. I don't see any problem with that. Speaking of SNS, who has an SNS account? I mean personal SNS?" Yonghwa asked the group.

"I and Jay has." Hyoyeon answered. "Actually that's where the scandal came out. Haha. Pabo!" She continued.

"I have!" Taeyeon answered as she sat at the dining table.

"(In English) Likewise." Jessica said.

"I do have also! IG and twitter." Sunny said.

"Me too!" Yuri answered.

"Ahh~ arasseo. I'm allowing you then Joohyun-ah to have an account. Just make sure you can handle everyone there. I mean what would the fans say. We can never please everybody right?" Yonghwa told Seohyun and then looked at everyone listening to him while eating.

"De. You can follow me anyway. Haha." Seohyun answered.

 

They spent an hour at the dining table eating and chatting. Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny washed the dishes and clean the entire area. While cleaning,

 "Aisssh~ how I wish I joined Fany in New York. I hate this. I'm the leader yet I'm the one cleaning. Aigoo~ love sick puppies and kittens." Taeyeon blurted out while wiping the table.

"Hahahaha! Just get a boyfriend Taeyeon-ah~ you're always clinging on Fany. Eii, let her have time with Nichkhun sometime." Sunny laughed and said to Taeyeon.

"Right!" Yuri agreed and laughed at Taeyeon.

 

Minhyuk, Krystal, Jessica and Taecyeon, and Jay and Hyoyeon stayed in the living room with some drinks. Yoona and Jonghyun and Sooyoung and Jungshin stayed at Yoona's room. Yonghwa and Seohyun stayed inside Seohyun's room.

 

"Okay. Let's get this set and done. Yah! Kang Minhyuk, do you really love my sister?" Jessica asked Minhyuk while holding Taecyeon's hand.

"De noona. When I knew that she will be my partner in the drama, I'm thrilled knowing that out role will be like in a relationship. I thought I can cope with work. I mean if it is work, it's work. But then, everytime I see her, there's this feeling deep in my chest that I can't explain." Minhyuk explained while looking at Jessica and having glances at Krystal who's sitting beside him at the couch. "I think I fell in love with her. And up to now right at this very moment, I still do. I know that it's just months since we were introduced and I know that we still need time to get to know each other and each families, I'm here as a man to ask your permission noona to court and pursue her. I don't have any bad intentions against her noona. Please give me a chance to be a man for your sister." He continued and held Krystal's hands.

Krystal don't know what to feel hearing those from Minhyuk. "Unnie, it's been months si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter