Back to Each Other's Arms

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 3. The day CNBLUE is expected to arrive.

Seohyun, Yoona and Krystal have been waiting for this day to happen. Yoona has to film for the finale episode of her drama while Krystal free her day for Minhyuk. Seohyun's scheduled for her musical today but she's thinking of having a surprise event for Yonghwa before going to the venue to prepare. CNBLUE's suppose to arrive after lunch and so she thought of welcoming them to the airport.

 

Just after eating breakfast with her unnies and getting ready for her activities at SM, she posted to her SNS. She can't hide her excitement seeing and being with her boyfriend once again.

 

@sjhsjh0628 : everyone i hope your day is filled with only happy things!^^ have a nice day~♥

 

She called an FNC staff and asked about the time of arrival of CNBLUE.

"Hello?" Answered one staff of CNBLUE who's also close to Yonghwa and Seohyun.

"Oppa. Seohyun here."

"Oh, Seohyun-sshi. Waeyo?"

"Oppa, Yonghwa's arriving before lunch right? Can I join you at the airport?"

"Ahh. Their arrival will be at around 7 this evening. They weren't able to catch their flight in Los Angeles. They drank and partied. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin and their road manager got drunk."

"Bo-yah? Jeongmalyo Oppa? So where are they now?"

"They were able to get another flight 3 hours later."

"Omo! I don't know that. He didn't contact me since after the concert in Chile."

"Is that so? Yah. Don't worry of Yonghwa. I'm sure they were taken good care of the staff there. So will you be joining me tonight?"

"Ohh. Aniyo Oppa. I have my musical later right? Hay. Okay Oppa. Obviously I can't join you."

"Okay Seohyun-sshi. Do you want to leave a message to Yonghwa?"

"Ah. No Oppa. I'll just call him later. Thank you Oppa huh?"

"Kenchanayo?"

"De Oppa. I just got worried. But I'm okay."

"Okay okay. Fighting on your musical!"

"De Oppa. Thank you! Bye bye!"

 

Seohyun didn't know how to react knowing that her boyfriend and his group wasn't able to catch their flight because of drinking. She dropped a message to Yonghwa before finally going to SM with her unnies minus Yoona.

To: My cupcake~

Yah. Jung Yonghwa. How can you all drink in LA to the point you missed your flight? Aigoo~ so I can't welcome you at the airpot then. Tsk. Babe, I hope you spend the rest of the time inside the plane sleeping and having your rest. See you the soonest!

 

She tried not to be affected by that news. She worked at SM well and then proceeded to the venue of her musical early afternoon to get ready for her musical. As always, she practiced her parts, sang songs and mentally focused on the show.

 

Her unnies, again wasn't able to watch due to their last minute comeback preparations plus individual activities. Likewise with her parents busy with work.

Nevertheless, fans and her friends and colleagues from Dongguk University attended tonight's show leaded by their professor and his family.

 

It's almost 7pm now when CNBLUE arrived in Seoul. Yonghwa's covering himself with his cap and mask. So with Jonghyun. Jungshin's covering himself with a hoodie and Minhyuk's always the fashionista.

Yonghwa's not feeling well because of his hangover plus his jet lag plus his exhaustion physically and mentally of the 2 week long tour. He tried to cover his eyes and face not to catch cold. He's excited to be back, seeing all their Korean fans welcoming them in a way makes him a little bit better. He was able to receive gifts from his fans and greet some of them. The boys as fast as they can walked to their van to early head to their dorm to have their rest.

 

Inside the van, he checked his phone and received 20 messages. The latest 15 from his mother and brother, 2 from his father, 2 from FNC staff and 1 from Seohyun. He immediately read the message and was bit upset because Seohyun had to know what happened to their flight.

He checked his watch for the time. An hour before Seohyun's musical. He thought of sending her flowers again but the decided to just bring it to the 4th floor when she get home.

 

Meanwhile, Minhyuk's on the phone with Krystal while stacked in an intersection.

"Honey. I'm home." Minhyuk said with a little bit tired voice.

"So can I visit you there? I have lots of gifts for you! Sica unnie has something for everyone too!" Krystal while getting ready to go to CNBLUE's dorm with the foods she bought paid by Jessica and some gifts from San Fransisco.

"De. I want to see my baby now. We're still here on the road. I'll text you when we arrive okay?"

"Yes honey. I'll take care of you."

"De. Can't wait to see you honey. Be careful of going there huh? Cover yourself."

"Yes honey. Yah, I'll hang up now. I have to prepare. Bye bye honey!"

"Bye bye!"

 

Minhyuk hanged up and no one reacted to his phone call with Krystal. They were all tired and just want to eat and sleep.

 

Jonghyun's reading messages from his parents too and was expecting to read ones from Yoona. But there was none. He then texted her realizing she was filming for the final episodes of her drama.

 

To: My Love~

Hello Seoul. I'm back. Can I come back to you? Will you still accept this lame, cheap, petty, stupid and narrow-minded lead guitarist of CNBLUE from Busan? I'm sorry Im Yoona. You know I didn't mean that. I'm free tomorrow. My parents will visit me. I hope to see you if not tonight, tomorrow. I miss you so much.

 

 

They reached home. Minhyuk texted Krystal as he reached his room with Jungshin.

To: My Soojungie~

Hon, we're here. Careful of going here huh? See you!

 

Krystal, upon receiving Minhyuk's message, asked her father to bring her to CNBLUE's dorm. And he immediately agreed. Jung family like Minhyuk so much because he's different from all the guys who attempted to date Krystal. Minhyuk's the only one who went to the Jung's residence to formally ask them if he can pursue their Krystal.

 

Minhyuk freshen up, arranged his stuffs and prepared for Krystal's arrival.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand asked his manager to buy a beautiful arrangement of flowers for Seohyun. He planned to visit her and her parents at their villa at midnight. And his manager did. He then went to his room to arrange his baggages, separated his gifts to Seohyun, her parents and her gifts from their fans. He freshen up and changed clothes into comfortable ones. He also prepared the card for Seohyun's flowers.

 

Jungshin went directly to his bed and continued sleeping.

 

Jonghyun placed all his baggages on the corner of his room, and lied to bed while holding his phone. He's thinking of his parents visiting him tomorrow. He's thinking if Yoona will be free from filming and will be able to join him for dinner.

 

45 minutes later, Krystal arrived with his father. Minhyuk opened the door for them. He didn't expect that Krystal's father will be with her. He greeted them and let them in while the members were inside their respective rooms.

"Good evening Sir!" Minhyuk greeted with a shake hands and bow Krystal's father and helped him carry the stuffs Krsytal brought. "Soojungie." Minhyuk just gave her a bright smile and winked at her.

"Oh! It's my first time here. I didn't know you're living in this kind of dorm; big, clean and really organized. How was your flight? Soojungie told me you're suppose to arrive early lunch a while ago. What happened?"

"Ah. De Sir. Thank you. Actually, as maknae, I'm assigned in cleaning this area." Minhyuk referring to the living room and kitchen. "De Sir. When we were in LA, my members and staff had rounds of drinking while waiting for our flight. But then, they didn't notice the time and some of them got drunk. And so we had to get the next earliest flight. Good thing there's a flight, 3 hours later." Minhyuk escorted Krystal and her father in the living room and let them seat. "Have a seat Sir, Soojung-ah."

 

Krystal and her father sat in the living room while Minhyuk's still carrying everything.

"Oh, Sir. Did you eat already? Yah, wait for a while, I'll prepare something for you two."

"Ah. No need. We brought here dinner for all of you. Sica unnie and Omma's sending their welcome greetings to you and their congratulations." Krystal showed Minhyuk with a bright face the bag with foods inside.

"De. Yah, your noona's busy for their comeback. From what I heard, their comeback got delayed because of Lee Sooman." Krystal's father said.

"Oh, jeongmalyo Sir? Ohh. Maybe we'll comeback the same time as theirs."

"Really. Yah, anyway, Soojung, help your honey to serve the food. I'm sure they're all tired. Minhyuk, just put down all those. Just check it later. Soojung already placed names for the owners of all those bags."

"Ohh. Thank you so much Sir. I also have some gifts to you. I'll give it after we eat." Minhyuk placed the paper bags on the couch.

"Ah. Ye ye. Thank you. You two, go to the kitchen and serve those."

"(In english) Yes daddy."

 

Krystal and Minhyuk walked to the kitchen, both holding themselves from kissing and hugging because of Krystal's father's presence. Both just sweetly talked and stared deeply to each other.

"I'll do this honey." Krystal said while unloading the bag. Minhyuk's staying beside her and just looking carefully at her. "You look good honey ha. That growing mustache's look good to you." Krystal shyly stared at Minhyuk.

"Jeongmal? Hmm. I miss you. I miss that face. That while, flawless, beautiful face. I miss looking at you like this." Minhyuk continued staring at Krystal.

"Bo-yah. Dad's here. Stop that huh? Call Yonghwa Oppa so he can talk to Dad." Krystal went back to serving the food.

"Haha. Ara."

 

Minhyuk knocked at Yonghwa's door and opened it. He saw him arranging his gifts.

"Hyung."

"Oh?"

"Krystal's father is here. They brought dinner for us from Sica noona and Madame. Yah, let's eat."

"Oh jeongmal? Okay okay. I'm coming."

 

Yonghwa finished his activity and went out to the living room to greet Krystal's father while texting someone.

"Good evening Sir!" Yonghwa bowed and shook his hand with his not feeling well aura.

"Oh, Jung Yonghwa. The leader. Seohyunnie's long time boyfriend. Welcome back!" Krystal's father laughed and greeted Yonghwa.

"Haha. Thank you Sir. I appreciate you and Krystal coming here. Kamsahamnida!" He bowed again. "Have a seat Sir." Yonghwa offered but then Krystal's father refused.

"Ah. It's okay. I have to leave too. I will go to SM to visit Sooyeonnie."

"Oh really? Why don't you join us for dinner Sir?"

"No no. It's okay. I'll leave Soojung here. I know Minhyuk has a lot of stories for her. I'll just let her manager take her home."

"Is that so? Okay okay Sir. Thank you again Sir for dropping by." Yonghwa again shook Krystal's father's hand as they walked to the kitchen.

"No problem. You guys are very good. You all deserve a rest and time with your love ones. Hahaha. Right Kang Minhyuk?" Krystal's father stared at Minhyuk while beside Krystal.

"Yes Sir. Thank you again Sir!" Minhyuk bowed again.

"Haha. Soojung-ah, just call your manager so he can fetch you here and be with you in going home. Arasseo?"

"Yes Dad. I'll be a good girl daddy. Don't worry." Krystal smiled and winked at her dad.

"Don't worry Sir. I'll look after them. Haha." Yonghwa butted in.

"No. I know you'll also be busy with Seohyun-sshi. Haha."

"Haha."

And they all laughed. Finally, Krystal's father left and head to Jessica. He was escorted by Yonghwa up to the door.

 

After, he walked back to Krystal and Minhyuk and sat at the dining area.

"I still haven't greeted you, Jung Soojung. Annyeong!" Yonghwa smiled and offer his palm for a high-five though he's not the usual enthusiastic Yonghwa because of exhaustion.

"Annyeong Yonghwa Oppa!" Krystal high-fived Yonghwa.

"I can't believe your sister sending me messages teasing me about Joohyun." Yonghwa while looking at the foods.

"Haha. De. When Yoona unnie sent a photo of Joohyun unnie?"

"De. Anyway, thank you for bringing here your father and for bring all these foods."

"It's nothing. I really miss my Hyukkie and I don't wanna miss this moment. Haha."

"Hmmm. Always cute my honey." Minhyuk brushed Krystal's hair and then started getting plates and chopsticks for everyone.

"Anyway, where is Jonghyun Oppa? Jungshin Oppa?" Krystal asked after opening the containers full of side dishes and the disposable one's from the restaurant.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter