A Sweet Ordinary Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 4. It's a busy day for Seohyun. Musical rehearsals. Japanese activities. Comeback preparations. Solo concert practices. Yonghwa on the other hand had his day off, time for music for their comeback.

 

Yonghwa called Seohyun in time for his breakfast.

"De, Hello?" Seohyun picked up her phone while checking some stuffs on the internet.

"Good morning my cupcake!" Yonghwa greeted her with a lower voice.

"Good morning baby. Oh, your voice's not that good. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I arrived late last night from the party. And I went out with my friends from Busan. I wasn't able to call you because I know you're busy with your script. I don't want you to be disturbed."

"Kenchana? Ei~ that's okay. Gomawo."

"Mmm. I'll be fine. Anyway, Did you eat already?"

"Ye. I'm just browsing the internet. Reading some comments from my SNS. I'll be going in a while. Ei~ Dubu's missing her Daddy."

"Ahh. Haven't checked your last post. You posted three nights ago right? Ohh. I miss my Dubu too. Daddy's working hard for his family."

"Ei, you better check it out. Ye ye. Mommy's working hard too."

"Daddy would like it if Dubu's mommy is taking good care of herself."

"Mommy's doing a great job. Though I'm the busiest, I still make it a point to take care of my health. For myself, for my family, for you and for my fans."

"That's good to hear. Hmm. Seohyun-ah."

"Wae?"

"Are you tired?"

"Huh? Bo? Why?"

"You're the only one running here in my mind and in my heart."

"Cheesy as early as 8:16 huh?"

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"It's just too cheesy. Haha. Yah! Yong, I'll send your ticket on our concert huh? And choose a day on January or February so I can have your seat for my musical."

"Chincha? Ahhh. Just send me the ticket for your concert. I'm not that sure if I have a schedule on the 22nd. And about your musical. I'll verify my schedule soon. I'll watch for sure okay? Don't worry."

"Mmm. Arasseo. I'll also be sending our new Japanese album okay?"

"Okay Girls' Generation's Seohyun."

"Yah. Time flies so fast. I'm so proud of you Jung Yonghwa. You finished your drama. Although it's an open-ended drama, Park Seju really shine. Hmm. I realized that you really look better when your hair's up. And I really love your new hair."

"Haha. Chincha?"

"Hmm. Yeah. I realized that you don't really look like a beka squid after all. More like an iguana now. Haha."

"Jeongmal? Ahh. So we look similar. Haha."

"Yes. Haha. But seriously, I just realize how lucky I am to have you. To have a boyfriend with that face. That face of yours."

"Thank you Joohyun. Is that so? Hmm. I miss you."

"Nado. I guess we really can't have the time right now."

"Ye. After all of these, we can have our entire lifetime. Right? I haven't seen you since you left for Shanghai~"

"Yeah. I guess this is really the start. We'll be flying to Japan next week."

"Yah, I'll also be flying tomorrow. But, I'll make a way to see you okay. What about tonight?"

"Hmm. I'm not so sure Baby. I'll call you when I'm finished. We still have to surprise Yuri unnie later. It's her birthday tomorrow."

"Arasseo. I have my day off. I guess I'll just write songs for our comeback. Chincha? Yah, I'll give her my message tomorrow then. Hmmm. Seo Joo Hyun..." Yonghwa kept on mentioning Seohyun's name.

"Ye. Please cheer up on me. It feels like you're not that happy."

"Eii, I'm the happiest man in this world because my girlfriend is really making her dreams a reality. I'm really proud of you. I just miss you so much. I want to see you."

"Gomawo. And I'm the happiest because I have you beside me. Saranghae."

"I love you too Joohyunnie~"

"Yah. Yong. Our promotional pictures for the musical just came out. Do you have your ipad beside you?"

"Jeongmal? Hmm. I'm eating. I'm alone here. Minhyuk's filming, Jungshin too early at FNC and Jonghyun has an early date with Im Yoona. Wait. I'll get it inside my room." Yonghwa get his ipad and went back to the dining table. "Wait Baby. I'll go check it in the news." As Yonghwa search it in the news, he saw the photos of the casts and the poster.

"Waah! You're so charismatic here. And you're perfect in hanbok. Can't wait to see you performing."

"Yaah. Thank you. Thank you Yonghwa."

"I'm thinking of booking a ticket at all the scheduled dates."

"Hmm? Wae? I thought you're not yet sure with your schedule?"

"I got excited seeing your photos. Yahh. Seohyun-ah, book me okay? I'll pay. I know you know better where should I be seated."

"Chincha? Hmm. Arasseo. Gomawo cupcake~"

"Mmm. Okay. I'm always here okay?"

"Ye. I know that. Mmm. I have to go. Manager oppa is here already. I'll just call you later okay? I love you Jung Yonghwa. I miss you~"

"Ohh. Take care my baby okay? I love you too. Bye bye!"

"Eeh. Bye!"

 

And they both hanged up. Both of then pursued their schedules on that day.

 

Jonghyun left early to visit Yoona in their house. He arrived early and was welcomed by Yoona's father.

"Oh! Good morning Father!" Jonghyun bowed and hugged him."

"Ooh! Jonghyun-sshi! You arrived very early! Yoona's still sleeping! Come in come in!" Yoona's father said.

"Yah. I just wanted to surprise her Father. She's been very busy with her drama. I want to cheer up on her." Jonghyun and Yoona's father went to the living room.

"Ahh. Ye. She's busy filming and rehearsing for their Japan activities and for their concert and for their comeback. She's very slim now because of everything."

"Chincha-yo? Hmm. I haven't seen her for almost a month now Father due to our very tight schedule. She still goes to school, right Father?"

"Ye. She told me how she badly misses you Jonghyun-sshi. She's told me she's sad because she can't meet you."

"Ai, aniyo. I really appreciate how she's reaching out to me with her messages and calls. I'm sorry Father for not being there to look after her. I'm sorry Apuji." Jonghyun said and he bowed again.

"Ei, I understand you two. I'm sure after all of your work, you'll spend some quality time together. Don't worry. I trust you man and I know Yoong is in good hands."

"Thank you so much Father. Yah, before i forgot. I have here some foods for breakfast. I'll help you serve this for us?" Jonghyun handed the paper bag with Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, kimchi and seafoods from Busan.

"Oh jeongmal? Sure sure. Let's go." Yoona's father called for Jonghyun and they walked to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast.

 

They talked about Yoona, her schedules, and everything like Sports and online gaming.

 

Yoona woke up at around 8 and went outside her room to greet her father. She was shocked to see Jonghyun talking with her father at the dining table while drinking coffee.

"Oh! Yoong! Good morning! Come! Your boyfriend brought some foods for us." Yoona's father said as Yoona came near him and gave him a hug.

"Eiii~ good morning dad!" Yoona said while hugging him. Yoona's like crying seeing how Jonghyun prepared for her.

"Oh? Why don't you greet your boyfriend? He prepared our breakfast today." Yoona's father broke the hug and sat again in his seat. Jonghyun stood up and gave a smile to Yoona. "Ahh. Good morning my actress Im Yoona."

"Yaah. Good morning!" Yoona walked to Jonghyun and hugged him. As she hugged him, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter