Phone Calls

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2. Seohyun had her bonding with her parents and in the afternoon to school. In the evening, rehearsal for upcoming comeback. Yonghwa on the other hand got some rest in the morning and concert later in the afternoon.

 

Seohyun called Yonghwa upon reading his message.

 

"Yeobo?" Yonghwa answered with a soft voice. He woke up with the ring of his phone. It was the recorded voice of Seohyun.

"Good morning sunshine! Did I wake you up?" Seohyun while feeding Dubu.

"De. But it's okay. I feel good because I heard your voice telling me to answer my phone." Yonghwa covered his whole body with the blanket and soften his voice.

"Aigoo~ so mushy. In this cold, early morning huh? Haha. Did I wake up my in-laws?"

"Ani. I'm alone now here. I think Jonghyun's also on the line with your Yoona-unnie. Minhyuk's out. And Jungshin ate."

"Ahh. Yong~ Sica unnie wants to talk to Minhyuk. I'm sure you already know."

"De. Minhyuk-ah told me that. Our schedule is free tomorrow. We'll arrive tomorrow morning how about you?"

"We'll rehearse for Japan activities the day after tomorrow."

"Well then, we'll just drop by to your building or to your dorm?"

"I'll just update you with that. I'm still here in the apartment. I'll attend to my classes this afternoon."

"Ohh~ my sarang. So hardworking. Mian~ your handsome driver can't send you to school. He just turned into a rockstar. Keke."

"Yah yah i know right. My driver is so busy~ as busy as the word BUSY."

"Ei, I know you understand this. Haha. You, stubborn Joohyun."

 

And they talk for about an hour.

About the concert, about Minhyuk and about anything and everything under the sun.

 

And then came a time when Seohyun talked to her unnies about CNBLUE talking to SNSD.

 

"Whoo? All of them?" Taeyeon asked. "Wae? About Krys and Minhyuk-sshi?" She continued.

"De unnie. Sica unnie wants to talk to Minhyuk and of course, Jonghyun Oppa would see Yoona just before her filming, Jungshin to see Sooyoung unnie and my cupcake unnie." Seohyun answered.

"Was. Chincha? Ei, I seldom see Jonghyun. Ow. I just miss him." Yoona entered the conversation.

"Eii~ Im Yoona! I thought he already broke up with you for not contacting him! Haha!" Sooyoung said.

"Yaah! Ani! We're just too busy to meet." Yoona counter-acted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter