On the way to Taiwan

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 18]

"De. That was the first time you kissed me. And you even asked for my permission. Haha."

"Now I can do it without permission. Right?"

"De."

 

And then Yoona and Jonghyun went of of the room.

"Hyunnie~ let's go. Our flight is early tomorrow." Yoona said while in holding hands with Jonghyun.

"Hyung, they have to go." Jonghyun added.

Yonghwa and Seohyun stood up and held each others hands.

"Omo~ you're going now... Too fast." Yonghwa said.

"Right. You still have to rest. You have your concert tomorrow."

"Yeah. Please update me on your trip to Taiwan huh? Have fun~"

"De. You too. Enjoy your concert. Too bad I can't watch tomorrow."

"Ei, it's okay. Really. Just make sure you don't smile too much to boys huh?"

"Yeah. You too. Remember you have a greedy girlfriend. Haha!"

"Eii, stop now that cheesy talk. Hyunnie, manager Oppa's at the parking area now. I have to go. You too. You have to go back to your apartment." Yoona butted in.

"Arasseo Yoona-unnie." Seohyun said to Yoona. "I really have to go my cupcake~ Take care huh?" Seohyun hugged Yonghwa.

"Yah. Take care too. Saranghae~"

"Saranghae Yonghwa~" Seohyun broke into the hugged ang gave Yonghwa a kiss on his lips.

"Aiiisshh! So cheesy! Let's go Hyunnie~ Jongie~ Bye bye! Yong~ Oppa!" Yoona said.

"Annyeong Jonghyun Oppa! My cupcake! Bye bye! Fighting!" Seohyun said.

"Bye bye!" said the two boys.

And the girls stepped out.

 

May 26. Girls' Generation arrived at the airport. Seohyun's on the mood. She's very pretty wearing those black minis and sleeveless top.

Yonghwa, while eating his breakfast with Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin, browsed the internet to check on Seohyun's airport photos.

 

 

"Yaah! My girlfriend's so beautiful!" Yonghwa showed his ipad to his bandmates.

"Waaah! She's really stunning Hyung!" Jungshin said and then Yonghwa grabbed his ipad from Jungshin.

"Yah! Stop it. She's mine!" Yonghwa said. "Merong. Hahaha" And then they all laughed.

"Eii, Yoona's wearing shorts too." Jonghyun showed his bandmates photos of Yoona at the airport.

"Waaaa! She's perfect." Jungshin commented.

"Ei, ei. She's mine." Jonghyun said.

"Maknaes, just date later okay? Stop looking at our girlfriends." Yonghwa said and he continued looking at his girlfriend's photo.

"Hyung, I think they talked about wearing shorts. You think so?" asked Jonghyun.

"I think so. I'll text Joohyun and ask her. she's showing too much skin again." Yonghwa said.

 

From: My cupcake~

Good morning to my beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter