Happy Birthday Seohyun!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 27. CNBLUE's fanmeeting In Yokohama while Girls' Generation WOWOW Special Live Concert in Saitama.

 

Early in the morning, Yonghwa gave a call to Seohyun who just got up from bed.

 

"Baby." Yonghwa greeted.

"Hmm. Wae? Still early. Go and get more sleep babe."

"You don't want to talk to me?"

"No. You need to get a lot of sleep babe. You're coming later tonight right?"

"I don't know Babe. Our agreement with our managers' on the 29th right?"

"Ahh. De. I got confused. Hihihi. I'm just excited. It should've been more special if we'll celebrate it tomorrow. But you'll be in Osaka by tomorrow right?"

"Aigoo. My girlfriend. Ohh. We'll flying to Osaka tomorrow morning."

"Ahh. Hmm. Will you be able to watch on the 29th? What time's the end of your fanmeeting?"

"Almost the same time with your concert. Hmm. I'll see you on the 29th baby. Prepare."

"De. Can't wait for your gift babe. I miss you."

"Nado. So much. I'll give you my hug and my sweet kisses."

"I'll look forward to that."

"Ha. Seo Joohyun."

"Ye ye. Hmm. Yongie. I'll hang up now. Go back to sleep."

"What will you do? You're rushing?"

"Aniya. I'm scheduled to cook breakfast today. I'll call you later babe. I have 8 mouths to feed."

"Ai. You really love your unnies huh. Arasseo. I better let you or they will hate me. I love you Joohyun-ah."

"I love you too. Take care babe!"

 

Seohyun cooked breakfast for her unnies while Yonghwa had his nap.

 

At around 9:00am, Minhyuk's infront of his laptop while on the phone.

 

"Yaaah. Honey. You revealed too much skin. But really you're so hot!" Minhyuk's busy looking at the teaser photos of Krystal.

"Gomawo. Look at my other photos. You, ert." Krystal giggling while at SM Building waiting for her members for practice.

"Yaah. I like this one. You're really pretty in your light make up. My beautiful girl."

"Hmm! I love hearing that from you the most honey."

"My beautiful girl~"

 

And then Jonghyun joined Minhyuk in looking at the photos of Krystal while on the line with Yoona.

 

"What's that?" Jonghyun said as he sneaked on the laptop screen. He saw Krystal and continued, "Omo! Krystal's so pretty there Minhyuk! For magazine?"

"Aniya Hyung. Teaser photos. F(x) comeback next week." Minhyuk replied.

"Jeongmal? Ohh." Jonghyun, looking at Krystal's photos.

 

"Yah! Lee Jonghyun. Krystal again. Aish."

"Jealous again Love? Ei. Better see her photos."

"Stop making me feel that or I'll fly to Osaka tomorrow."

"I'll continue making you feel that way so you'll come here. I miss you you know."

"I miss you more you know."

"Hmm. Thinking if I'll watch the concert on Monday."

"Do it. You'll receive a bonus."

"Jeongmal?"

"De. Stop looking at Krystal's photos first."

"Hahaha. Hay. Im Yoona."

"I'm serious this time Lee Jonghyun."

"You know that I'm just playing."

"Ohh."

"What ohhh?"

"Nothing."

"My jealous Yoona. Be ready on Monday."

"Wae? You're really coming? Heol. You have your fanmeeting."

"You don't want me to attend your concert? Hmmmm. You don't want to.."

"What's that? Lee Jonghyun!"

"Ohh?"

"Byuntae."

"Hmm!"

 

Jonghyun and Yoona contniued talking over the phone.

 

Meanwhile,

"Honey! We'll celebrate your birthday when you get home huh? Miane. Your honey's busy."

"Kenchana. I completely understand Soojungie."

"Thank you Hyukkie-yah. How will you celebrate it tomorrow? Party after your schedule?"

"Ye. Manager Hyung arranged a small gathering on a private restaurant. Just the Japan staff and us."

"Ohh. Too bad I can't be there."

"We'll soon see each other honey. Don't worry too much about me huh?"

"I'll tell unnie to go to your party."

"Huh? Ei. Soojung-ah. Sica noona might go somewhere or would want to rest after the concert. And besides, Osaka is too far from Saitama."

"Is that so? Hmm. Okay okay. I'm done. Hehe."

"Haha. No. Don't bother honey. As long as I know you're there for me, everything's okay."

"Aww. Nado Kang Minhyuk."

"I love you Baby Soojung."

"I love you too hon."

 

They also stayed on the phone for the next 30 minutes and then prepared for some schedulea in Japan prior to their fanmeeting.

 

 

Late in the afternoon, CNBLUE's fanmeeting started and likewise with Girl's Generation's WOWOW Special Live Concert.

 

At around 7pm, both events ended respectively. Yonghwa's thinking of visiting his girlfriend who's staying at their dorm in Tokyo; almost an hour drive.

 

Girls' Generation meanwhile arrived at their dorm at around 9:00pm just after dinner at Saitama.

 

Seohyun's unnies planned to prepare a simple party for Seohyun to celebrate her birthday at midnight. While Seohyun's freshening up herself, her unnies started preparing the foods for Seohyun.

 

While slicing some fruits, Yoona had a conversation with Tiffany.

"Yoona-yah, isn't it CNBLUE's in Yokohama right now? It's just near right?"

"De unnie. But they'll be flying to Osaka tomorrow for another fanmeeting. Waeyo?"

"Ei, Joohyun would always want Yonghwa here. Kekeke."

"She told me he can't come. What manager oppa told me is that we can date on the 29th. After the concert."

"Jeongmal? Ahh. So you're schedule on the 29th's already booked? Even you?"

"Haha. De unnie."

"Alright. I have to call Jung Yonghwa then."

 

Tiffany then went to the living room and joined Sooyoung in watching TV while contacting Yonghwa.

"You're on the line with?" Sooyoung asked while starting the ice cream.

"I'm calling Jung Yonghwa." Tiffany replied.

"They're here? Ohh! Seohyun will be happy! Does manager oppa know?"

"Haha. Now I'll tell him. After this. Wait a second." Tiffany focused on the phone.

 

"Fany-yah." Yonghwa answered while on the way to the girls' dorm with his uncle living in Japan taking care of their house and car.

"Where are you?"

"Japan. Wae?"

"I feel like someone will come here."

"Haha. You're the best Fany-yah. I'm on my way."

"De. We're preparing a simple party for her tonight. Hmm. Can you buy the cake and some more food?"

"Hahaha. Arasseo. I'll take care of that. Good thing I'm with my uncle."

"Jeongmal? Hmm. Joohyun don't know you're coming right?"

"De. Surprise."

"Haha. She'll be happy."

"I know."

"Alright Yonghwa. Thanks huh? We'll be waiting for you."

"Ohh. Bye."

"Bye."

 

As Yonghwa hanged up, his uncle talked about Seohyun.

"I'm really glad you're taking care well of Seohyun. It's been years now. Everytime you two're here, I always drive for you."

"Ei, thanks a lot uncle. You know it's safer here than back home. Especially now, paparazzi are too hot on their group."

"I know. So are you buying for her?"

"De Uncle. Flower shop, cake shop, coffee shop and sushi house."

"Okay."

 

They continued talking while en route to their destinations.

 

Seohyun stayed in her room after freshening up as she talked to her parents who was at Korea.

"Omma, I'm excited to be with you here in Japan."

"Me too my daughter. On Sunday we'll be there and watch your concert."

"De Omma. Did you eat already?"

"Yes my daughter. Don't worry about us. How's today's concert?"

"It's great Omma. It will be broadcasted on July for our album launch."

"Ohh. You'll be busy again when you get back here. I can't wait to treat you on Sunday. Yonghwa will come too?"

"Me too Mom. Hmm. He'll come after their fanmeeting Omma. He'll be coming from Osaka."

"That's far right? Eotteoke?"

"I already booked him a ticket Omma."

"Wow. Hehe."

"I want to make it up to him Omma. He sacrificed on the day of his birthday."

"Haha. I know that Joohyun. Yaaah. You're growing older and older. I'm happy I raised you so well. Thank you my daughter. You never gave me a headache. And please don't give me one huh?"

"Hehe. Yes Mom. And thank you for giving birth to me and experience everything."

"Aww. I love you Joohyun-ah."

"I love you too Omma."

 

She also conversed with her father for the next hour taking about the concert and their plans after the concert on the 29th.

 

The girls prepared everything with candle lights, wine and some foods on the fridge.

 

Seohyun, after the phone call, talked to Hyoyeon who's busy texting with her boyfriend.

"Yah, unnie. Everybody's resting already?" Seohyun asked while getting ready to sleep.

"Ohh. We'll celebrate your birthday tomorrow night Joohyun-ah. Advance happy birthday! I'll give my wishes tomorrow." Hyoyeon, covering the surprise party for her.

"Hehe. Advance thank you unnie. And good night. Waah. I'm so tired. Go and sleep too unnie. Stop texting Jay Oppa."

"Haha. Text your Yonghwa."

"He's resting now for sure. He's tired too."

"Hmm. I'm sure he'll call at midnight."

"I better sleep so I can get sleep. We'll talk later. Good night unnie."

"Good night Joohyun-ah."

 

Seohyun at around 10:15 went to her bed and started looking a way to the dreamland.

 

10:30pm when Yonghwa arrived at the dorm's parking area with his uncle. He called Tiffany to inform her that he's already downstairs. While having some serious talks with Taeyeon and Yoona at the living room with Sooyoung digging in the ice cream while watching TV, she picked up her phone.

"Ohh. Where are you?"

"Downstairs. You told your manager oppa I'm coming over?"

"De. The receptionist already know. You need help?"

"No more. My uncle will help me."

"Okay okay. I'll wait for you at the door. Don't press the bell. Joohyun might heard you huh."

"De Fany-yah. I'm on my way there. See you."

"Ohh. Bye!"

 

As Tiffany hanged up, the girls beside her asked.

"Yong Oppa's coming? Is he with Jongie?" Yoona asked.

"No. He's with his uncle."

"Jeongmal? Wow. I envy Seohyun so much. His man's really taking good care of her." Taeyeon commented.

"Ei, don't say that. Baekhyun has his reasons. You know what the agency told you." Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon.

"Unnie." Yoona comforted Taeyeon.

"Hay. Let's be happy for Seohyun's special day. Let's forget first about our problems, my problem. It's Seohyun's time this time." Taeyeon said.

"Right!" Tiffany said and then she held Taeyeon's hands and smiled. "Cheer up Taeyeon-ah."

"De. Gomawo." Taeyeon smiled to them too.

 

Yonghwa and his uncle arrived at the Soshi's dorm five minutes after the phone call. He's carrying the box with the cake inside and a beautiful arrangement of lilies.

 

Yuri then was near the door and so Tiffany instructed her to open the door for Yonghwa.

"Oh! Yonghwa-yah!" Yuri's so surprised seeing Yonghwa on the door carrying a box and flowers.

"Annyeong Kwon Yuri. I'm with my Uncle."

"Annyeonghasseyo!" Yuri greeted Yonghwa's uncle. "Come in come in." Yuri let the two entered the dorm.

"I thought you're in Osaka?" Yuri asked as she closed the door.

"We're flying tomorrow." Yonghwa answered as he smiled at the girls at the living room.

"Ahh. She's sleeping with Hyoyeon unnie."

"Haha. Really? Great."

 

And then Yonghwa's uncle butted in who's carrying the starbucks paper bag and a bag full of different kinds of sushi.

 

"Yah, Yonghwa, I'll go ahead. I'll pick you up after breakfast tomorrow okay?" His uncle said as he placed the starbucks paper bag on a chair just beside the door and the foods. "I'll go ahead."

"Okay. Thank you so much Uncle." Yonghwa smiled and winked at his uncle.

"Nice to meet you Yuri."

"Same here uncle."

 

And then Yonghwa's uncle left. Yuri then helped Yonghwa with the cake as they walked to the dining table where Jessica was with Sunny.

 

"Hi Cuz. Hi Sunny." Yonghwa smiled.

"I knew it." Jessica smiled at Yonghwa.

"Haha. It's safer here you know." Sunny added.

"I know right. Excuse me. I'll just greet them."

 

Yonghwa walked to the living room and joined the girls while holding the flowers.

"Finally. Hi man." Tiffany high-fived Yonghwa.

"Hi girls." Yonghwa smiled and greeted everyone.

"Ei, Oppa. Why you didn't bring Jonghyun?" Yoona, smirking.

"He's with his relatives. Didn't he tell that to you?"

"He told me. I just thought he'll cancel it and drop by here."

"Ahh. Oh. Kim Taeyeon." Yonghwa turned to Taeyeon.

"Wae?"

"Kenchana? I saw it on the news."

"Ah. De. Everyday, little by little. Don't worry man."

"Ei, I think we should start preparing now for Joohyun. Oppa, hide at the bathroom. You'll come out from Joohyun's back." Sooyoung butted in, stood up and stopped the Taeyeon-Baekhyun issue.

"Haha. Unnie. So funny!" Yoona laughed.

 

The girls then plus Yonghwa helped together in setting up the table.

 

Yoona called Jonghyun after helping the group in setting up the table. She stayed at the living room.

 

"Hmm. Yoongie. It's late. Wae?"

"Where are you?"

"Still here at my cousin's house in Tokyo."

"Yonghwa Oppa's here."

"So?"

"I thought you're coming with him?"

"We'll see each other on Sunday right?"

"De. But, hmmm."

"So you want me to come over there?"

"If you can come. But if not, it's okay with me Jonghyun-ah."

"Hmm. Okay. I'll see you the day after tomorrow."

"Hmm. Okay okay. Go home safely huh?"

"Yes Love. You better rest now. It's late."

"Ei, we prepared a simple party for Joohyunnie."

"Ahh. We'll celebrate Minhyuk's birthday tomorrow after the fanmeeting."

"Jeongmal?"

"Ohh. Ei, Yoongie-yah. My uncle here's sending his regards to you. He's not convince that you're my girlfriend."

"Haha. Really? You should've just take me with you there."

"Yahh. You still have two days more. You're manager might get angry to me. I already asked your Sunday night; whole night. Hmm. It's getting hot in here sarang-ah."

"Ei, Lee Jonghyun huh."

"Wae? I want you so much Im Yoona." Jonghyun whispered.

"Tsk. Stop that."

"Wae? You want it too I know."

"Haish. I love you Lee Jonghyun."

"Haha. I love you too Im Yoona."

"Oh. Go to sleep now."

"De. You too. Go home now."

"Ohh."

"Bye bye. Good night."

"Good night love."

 

Yonghwa and the girls, while waiting for 11:45pm to come before someone will wake Seohyun and Hyoyeon up, had some conversations at the living room.

 

"Yonghwa, I want to ask something." Jessica faced Yonghwa who's seated beside him.

"Hmm? What's that?" Yonghwa turned to Jessica after answering some questions from Tiffany on his left.

"When you take Seohyun out last week, hmm. She didn't sleep here. She said you stayed at Ritz-Carlton."

"So?"

"What did you do there?" Jessica with a serious face.

"We ate at the restaurant. We went to a club and then sleep together."

 

The girls then stared carefully at Yonghwa as he answered every question Jessica's throwing at him.

 

"You did that?!" Jessica louder her voice.

"What that? ?" Yonghwa boldly asked back Jessica.

 

And then ther girls giggled while Yoona's just listening.

 

"De!" Tiffany hit Yonghwa's thigh. "Did you do it?!"

"If I said Yes, what will you do?"

 

"Kyaaaah!!!!!" Yuri and Sooyoung shouted together while the rest, serious.

"Yah! You! Rockstar! Are you serious man?" Taeyeon asked.

"If Yes, we did it. So?" He looked at Taeyeon.

"I'm not convinced." Sunny said.

"Waeyo unnie?" Yoona asked Sunny.

"Joohyun's not that kind of lady. She knows what she's doing."

"What if Yonghwa Oppa's telling the truth?" Yoona asked back.

"Well then, Joohyun had her reasons. She's already a grown up lady, she knows what she should do with her life."

"Yah. Jung Yonghwa. For real?" Jessica butted in and asked Yonghwa again.

"Of course we didn't do it. Yaah. All of you have that erted minds. Hahaha."

"See. And so what if they did that? They know what they're doing." Sunny said.

"I agree with you unnie." Yoona added.

"I understand you but Joohyun and I decided not to do it yet because we're still young and I respect her parents. I respect you guys. All of you who only cares for Joohyun-ah. But I'm not saying that doing it is bad, it's just our personal decision." Yonghwa winked at Yoona and then smiled at the rest of the girls.

"Yeah. Yonghwa Oppa's the man!" Yoona smiled back and cheered on Yonghwa.

"If you Fany-yah and Nichkhun's doing it, well it's your choice. Personally, I will respect you. It's your choice. It's our choice after all."

"Ye ye. Arasseo. Stop this topic now." Tiffany said.

"Haha. Maybe Fany and Nichkhun's doing it!" Jessica joked.

"Yaah! Hwang Miyoung!" Taeyeon shouted and then Yuri and Sooyoung giggled again.

 

They had that kind of conversation until 11:45pm.

 

"Oppa, it's time." Yoona said as she checked her phone.

"Okay okay let's do this. Oppa, hide there at the bathroom. Don't close the door so you can hear my sign okay?" Sooyoung said as they all stood up and walked to the dining table.

"What will be your sign?" Yonghwa asked.

"Hmm. I'll look at you Oppa. Just don't close the door."

"Okay okay. I'll go there now." Yonghwa then walked to the bathroom carrying the bouquet of lilies he bought.

 

Yoona, after her unnie's instructions went inside the room. As she entered, she saw Hyoyeon already sleeping and Seohyun facing the other side covered with thick sheets. Yoona then came first at Hyoyeon and wake her up.

 

"Unnie. It's already 11:45. They're all prepared." Yoona, pinching Hyoyeon. "Yah. Hyoyeon unnie."

 

Hyoyeon then opened her eyes and saw Yoona.

"Hmm. Is it time? She's sleeping."

"Ye unnie. Get up now and I'll take care of her."

"Okay." Hyoyeon got up and went out of the room.

 

"Hmm! Hyoyeon-ah. Come on." Taeyeon called Hyoyeon beside her.

"She's sleeping like a frozen cooking oil. Haha." Hyoyeon responded as she sat beside Taeyeon.

 

Yoona then walked to Seohyun and poked her. "Joohyun-ah. Joohyun-ah." Yoona moving Seohyun so she can wake up.

 

Seohyun then moved and then opened her eyes.

 

"Come, let's eat. We prepared some snacks while waiting for midnight."

"Mmm. Jeongmalyo unnie? Oohh. Gomawoyo." Seohyun smiled.

"Let's go?"

"Hyoyeon unnie's sleeping too?" Seohyun asked as she got up from her bed. She's wearing a nice nighties, showing off her arms with the spaghetti, sleeveless features of her sleeping outfit.

"Aniya. She's already outside. Let's go." Yoona then pulled Seohyun and together, they walked towards the dining area.

 

As Yoona and Seohyun went out of the room, the girls sang the happy birthday song for her.

 

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Dear Joohyun, happy birthday Seohyun!" The girls all sang together.

 

Seohyun was very surprised seeing the foods served on the table with the cake with ten candles lighted on it.

 

"Seohyun-ah! It's almost midnight! Happy birthday!" Yoona said as she guided her to her chair where the cake's placed.

"Happy birthday Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter