Thousand Miles Away

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 27. Musical day for Seohyun. January 26. Blue Moon live in Mexico for Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun as usual, woke up early to prepare breakfast for her unnies and to call Yonghwa. 5am when she called Yonghwa. It was 2pm in Mexico that time and CNBLUE's getting ready for interviews.

"Hyun-ah!" Yonghwa excitedly answered his phone.

"Oh! Babe! Annyeong!" Seohyun while waiting for the rice to cook.

"Yah, I miss your voice. You haven't called me in a while."

"Ei, I've been busy lately. Can't find the right timing to call you. And I know you too, busy."

"Hmm. Messages are different from calls. Ai. Chincha. You're up early. Why?"

"De. I'm preparing breakfast for everyone. Yah. Today is my Day-2 with Dong Suk Oppa. Hmm. My forgetful cupcake. Jeongmal."

"Ahh. Ye ye. Miane. Good luck today babe."

"Ye ye, gomawo. Good luck too on your concert later. Hmm. More beautiful, y and hot girls are there huh."

"Gomawo. Hmm! Seo Joohyun."

"Wae?"

"You're the best and most among them all."

"Haha! I miss that. How many stops more?"

"I miss that too. Haha. After this, two more. Peru and then Chile."

"Wah. Your tour is really a world tour. You've been to many places now. Asia, Australia, North America and then South America. Yaah! When will you be in Africa? Antarctica? Europe?"

"De. I hope we'll have a leg there too. Girls' Generation's world tour will have there too right?"

"We still don't know. We're first penetrating  Asia but really babe, I would want to perform too to places you've been to."

"Surely babe. Everyone's just busy. Like you, Yoona."

"De. I'm seeing a lot of your photos and you're really having fun. I'm truly happy for you babe."

"Gomawo. Nado. I'm very very proud of you."

"Gomawo. Hmm. How's your health? Kenchana? Your hands? Arms? Shoulders?"

"De. I'm okay. Minhyuk gave me a massage everytime my shoulder hurts. Soojung gave him a painkiller cream."

"Aww. My twin's taking good care of you. Babe, rest after the concert okay?"

"De. I'm afraid I can't check on your musical later."

"Kenchana. I understand you. Just get a lot of rest okay?"

"Ohh."

"Okay. I really just called to hear your voice babe. I really miss you."

"Ei, we still have an hour before the interview. Please don't hang yet."

"Yaah, I'm cooking."

"Even though. Just please don't hang your phone yet. Tell me about the musical you watched last night."

"Hmm. De. I watched it with manager unnie and manager oppa. I had fun and jotted down notes too. Bada unnie and I took photos together backstage. They performed well and I can't wait to work with the other senior musical actors in the future."

"Yah. That's what I like about you. You're just on your day 2 of your musical but you're now looking forward to be working again to another musical. Always that ambitious Seo Joohyun."

"Haha. Is that a compliment or you're insulting me?"

"Of course I'm complimenting you. You never stop."

"Hmm. Gomawo. Appa misses you too. So much. Your parents? Are you calling them? Updating them too?"

"Ohh. I miss him too. Our coffee sessions. Haha. My parents? Ah, I called them yesterday."

"Ahh. They called me too last night. Omoni."

"Oh, what did she say?"

"She just wished me the best for my musical. She told me the family will watch when you get back."

"Ah. Right. It's gonna be a family reunion."

"Really thank you."

"Ohh. I will ask for something when I get back. Haha."

"What's that?"

"Secret. Haha."

"Hmm. Will it cost me a lot?"

"Haha. No."

"I tell you when I get back. Hmm. What do you want from Mexico?"

"Hmm. Nothing. I just want you to be okay. Always."

"Yes babe. I'm fine."

"Ara ara. Yong, I really have to go. Fighting on your concert huh? I know you will do your best!"

"Thank you babe. Of course. Haha. Hmm. My babe don't want to talk to me anymore. Tsk. Hmpf!"

"Aniya. Babe, I'm cooking and I need to get ready after. And besides, you have a concert and I'm sure you have interviews. Just focus okay?"

"Hmpf! Seo Joohyun, yah. We're so far away."

"But you're inside my heart. I always feel your presence. Haha."

"Likewise babe. I love you."

"I love you too and I miss you so much."

"I miss you. My love, (The boys - English) 'My heart~'"

"Haha. Jeongmal! Bye my boy."

"Bye bye!"

 

 

After the phone call, Seohyun continued preparing the breakfast. Yonghwa called the FNC staff and reminded him of the flowers to send for Seohyun's musical with his pre-made letter. He also instructed him to deliver foods for the whole cast and staff from a Mexican restaurant, Takorea. After, he continued getting ready for the concert.

 

Yoona's still filming when the news came out about her guesting with Sooyoung in Running Man, late in the morning. Just while Yoona's eating her lunch and resting, her manager talked to her.

"Yoona, you're guesting in Running Man's confirmed." Her manager said while eating with her.

"Chinchayo Oppa? With Sooyoung unnie?" Yoona stopped eating and focused on her manager.

"De. With Jonghyun-sshi, Go Ara and some other artists."

"Chinchayo!?! Eotteokeyo? Aish! I'm surprised. How is that Oppa?! SM and FNC confirmed?"

"De. So prepare okay? SBS had still not relaying the filming day but most probably it will be on the day when Jonghyun will arrive from his tour. But if ever Jonghyun will not arrive on the filming day, there might be changes in the broadcast. They might just show the re-run of your previous episodes."

"He's still not contacting me about that. Maybe he still doesn't know. Oppa. Eotteoke?"

"You can do it. Sooyoung's there. And I'm sure, what they all know is about Lee Seunggi."

"In front of Jonghyun? Ei Oppa. I don't think I can do that."

"Just talk to him. No more questions. Just get ready. You and Sooyoung have to go, for your comeback. And I think FNC said yes for CNBLUE's comeback too."

"Ei, Oppa."

"You made this mess in the first place so stop complaining and just do it." Her manager's not that in the mood and got irritated.

"I've had enough Oppa. So stop repeating and repeating it. I'm taking responsibility for this but please Oppa, don't make it hard for me for keeping on reminding me that I made that mess." Yoona head down and continued eating.

"Okay. I'm sorry Yoona. I'm really irritated. That's all. I'm sorry. Just try to understand okay? Talk to Jonghyun about this and get ready."

"Arasseoyo Oppa. Mianeyo."

 

Yoona just continued eating and checked on her world clock. The time in Mexico is 9pm. CNBLUE just finished their concert. She decided to just call Jonghyun in the morning.

 

 

Seohyun just finished re-reading her script inside the dressing room when the FNC staff who came 6 days ago returned with 4 bags of food and drinks. Again, the staff was welcomed by Seohyun's manager.

"Oh! Annyeonghasseyo! I'm from FNC and these are all for you." The staff bowed.

"Oh! Annyeonghasseyo! I'm Seohyun-sshi's manager. I saw you before right?"

"De. These are from the same person. Haha."

"Ah, chinchayo? Ohh! Thank you thank you." Seohyun's manager accepted the bags.

"The person says thank you for taking good care of his cupcake. Haha."

"Ohh. De. I miss him already. Haha. Kamsahamnida. I'll tell Seohyunnie it all came from him."

"De de. I'll come back later for the flowers but don't tell her. Haha."

"Of course of course. Thank you again huh?"

"De. I have to go."

 

The FNC staff left immediately. Seohyun's manager placed one bag for Seohyun on the small table and then the 3 more to the other casts and staff.

"This came from whom Oppa?" Seohyun asked her manager.

"Ah. From the guy in Mexico."

"Chinchayo?! Yah. I didn't say anything to him a while ago." Seohyun was shocked and started to blush.

"Stop blushing. Go and start eating those Mexican dishes."

"Ai Oppa. Jeongmal. This is another surprise. Hmm. I'll eat this well."

"Okay okay. I'll eat with you after distributing this."

"Okay Oppa."

 

Seohyun opened the bag and saw 3 Red Bull and Sugar Free, a Tempura Sweet Potatoes, Shrimp Takos, Tofu Burritos, Napa Kimchi, Garlic Chili Shrimp and Fried Elvis Sundae. She served all her food in the table and looked for a letter but she find nothing. She realized that he's 12000 plus kilometers away. She grabbed her phone and dropped a message to him.

 

To: My cupcake~

The concert just ended I assume. Congratulations again for a job well done! :) Yah. Jung Yonghwa. I just got the food. That Tempura Sweet Potatoes is amazing. Kekeke. Thank you babe. You always make an effort despite the distance. But even though we're far from each other, you're heart is always right here, close to mine. I will perform tonight with my heart~ thinking of you. Rest well tonight. By the way, my interview's already out. If you have time, go and check it out <3 3 cities down, 2 to go. Now I'm counting the days. Haha. I love you :)

 

Seohyun, expecting that her boyfriend's busy and resting, continued sneaking the foods and eventually started eating the mexican meets korean foods.

 

Yonghwa got his phone at the backstage after dressing up for dinner. He replied to Seohyun on their way to the after-party.

 

To: My cupcake~

Yes hyun. It was again an epic concert! I dance again~ puhaha! Thank you so much! Yeah~ I personally chose your food. I hope you like the shrimps. Hahaha! That goguma! :) Eat well Babe! You are my heart babe :) Perform well tonight my queen! We'll attend an after-party. Just music! Saranghae~ by the way too. puhaha! Our One More Time Arena tour was already broadcasted in Japan, if you have time, go and watch it :) kekeke. And about the magazine, I'll send you one tomorrow. Read it and don't get mad okay? :)

 

She got his message and enjoyed the food with her manager and other staff members.

 

After Yonghwa got to their hotel, he posted a selca of their performances in Los Angeles and Mexico.

Hello! This is Yonghwa. We finished the shows in L.A and Mexico. Thank you fans for letting me learn and feel many things~~! I felt that although the distance between us is far, our hearts are close~!! I wish there are more performances like these in the future~!! k Just Music!!! 

 

7pm, just an hour before the show, Tiffany with her manager oppa arrived at the venue and went directly inside Seohyun's dressing room. She's also with Bora from Sistar. They greeted each other and talked for a while.

"Joohyun! Surprise!" Tiffany said while Seohyun's having her final vocalizations.

"Oh! Unnie!" Seohyun hugged Tiffany and held her hands. "Wah! You came! Bora unnie!!" Seohyun hugged Bora too and excitedly greeted them.

"Of course. I heard everyone has their reasons. Haha." Tiffany replied.

"Hahaha!" Bora laughed and broke the hug.

"De unnie. Hyoyeon unnie went out with Jay Oppa again to ski. Yuri unnie went to snowboard, Taeyeon unnie went to visit her parents, Yoona unnie's filming, Sooyoung unnie visited her parents and Sica unnie is missing."

"Haha. You really know everything Joohyun-ah. Yah, Sica went home too. Hmm. Are you not happy because I'm here?"

"Ei, unnie, I'm the happiest because you made it. I'm sure the rest will come. I still got 8 more. Haha. And of course, Bora unnie's here. Where's Soyu?" Seohyun to the two.

"Of course they will. Hmm. Soyu's on her way. She will come from a schedule."

"Ahh. Yah! Let's take a photo!" Seohyun got her phone and took selca with Tiffany and Bora. They talked for some more minutes.

 

"Are you nervous?" Bora asked.

"I'm nervous but yes. I'm excited too unnie."

"Yeah. I can't wait to see the kissing scene!" Tiffany blurted out.

"Ai. Jeongmalyo. Aniyo."

"Wae? Haha. I'm used to seeing you doing it with your cupcake. But now, a different man. Exciting!"

"Unnie, don't shout ei?"

"Haha. I'll try my best Joohyun."

"Fany unnie, calm yourself okay? Shout it inside."

"Haha. Arasseo Joohyun-ah. Yah, you prepare now. I'll stay here and greet the other casts. I'll come back here before the start."

"Okay unnie. Go ahead."

 

Tiffany and Bora went to see the other cast while Seohyun spent the rest of the time alone to pray. She prayed for another night's success, for the safety and health of everyone attending the show and for guidance. She prayed for the health of her parents, unnies and boyfriend.

 

Just before the show started, Tiffany said her final words to Seohyun before going out.

"Just conquer the stage my maknae okay? Confidence." Tiffany said while holding both Seohyun's hand.

"Yes. I can do this!"

"That's the spirit! Show what you got!" Bora said.

"Yes unnies! Gomawoyo!"

"Ohh. Fighting Joohyun-ah! Fighting Seo Yeonwoo!

"Kamsahamnida unnie! I'll see you later!"

 

Tiffany and Bora went out of the dressing room and head to their seat with the former's manager oppa.

 

The show started. At first, Seohyun's a little bit awkward but eventually she was able again to show her acting and singing skills. She again showed a better performance compared to the previous ones. She really again showed her all.

 

Tiffany seriously watched Seohyun. She really felt every single dialogue that the casts say and every single melody and lyrics that they sing.

 

Tiffany didn't expect that kiss scene of Seohyun during the proposal part. And so she wasn't able to control herself and just shouted "Kyaaaak!". After, she closed and smiled shyly. The fans around her heard the shout but some didn't mind her.

 

After the first part, Tiffany sent a message to SoShi's chat group.

 

You've all missing the best part of our maknae's musical! That King's kiss to Queen Yeon Woo! He's really hitting the bull's eye! That Yonghwa's property! Kekeke! Go and watch it of you have time! :)

 

Tiffany also sent a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Yong seobang

Yonghwa! Come home and watch Joohyun!!! That kissing scene's amazing! Now I'm seeing another man kissing our maknae! Hahaha! Not just the cool rockstar asking permission to his girlfriend before he can kiss her. Hahaha! Just kidding. We all miss you here! Fighting man! We'll see you soon! :)

 

Yonghwa got the message while he's having breakfast before strolling around the city.

To: Fany

Hwang Miyoung! Stop teasing me or I'll break Nichkhun's legs! Haha! You're watching it today? :) Yeah, we still have a week then we'll go home. I will surely watch Joohyun and see for myself how the Kings taste my property. Kekeke. CNBLUE misses you too! Can't wait to party with all of you! Thank you and fighting too on your activities!

 

Tiffany replied to Yonghwa.

To: Yong seobang

Haha! I'll stop. All my love for my Khunnie. Haha! De! I'm currently here inside the venue. The first half just ended~ I'm very proud of her and I'm sure you too. I know how badly you wanted to see her just do her thing on stage. I feel for you man! Oh! Gomawo~

 

Yonghwa didn't reply anymore and just continue to eat while thinking of Seohyun.

 

The second half started. Again, the amazing Seohyun came out and finished the musical with flying colors.

 

After the final scene, the long kiss in the dark, the crowd started to clap. Tiffany cried in the dark while clapping her hand witnessing how the little sister improved and performed well - achieving her dream. She stood up and clapped as the casts come out. She shouted and showed how proud she was of Seohyun.

 

Just after the performance, the familiar FNC staff arrived again at Seohyun's dressing room and handed to Seohyun's manager the basket of white flowers this time with a card. The manager accepted it and placed it beside Seohyun's bag.

 

Tiffany waited for the curtain to fall before finally leaving her seat and greet Seohyun backstage.

 

Seohyun after the curtain call went backstage with her co-stars and greeted each other for another show well-performed. After some minutes of greetings, Seohyun went to her dressing room and started removing the microphone and her head dress. Her stylist unnie handed her her bag with the flowers.

"Seohyun-ah, here's your bag. The flowers are beside your bag. I think it's yours." Her stylist unnie said while removing the clips on her hair.

"Kamsahamnida unnie. Oh? Chinchayo? Hmm." Seohyun said and then looked at the flowers. She felt something strange and thought it may come from a fan. She was refreshed seeing those all white flowers in different varieties. She touched the roses and felt it cold. She loved it. She get the card and started reading it.

 

D-8

D-2: Seo Joohyun's dream come true (Everybody dreams come true, la la la~)

Olla from Mexico City! It's me again. By the time you read this, we already finished another one great show (last night) and right now I'm strolling around the city with my members. (I hope you're reading this inside your dressing room just after the curtain call) I'm giving you now this beautiful white flowers to relax yourself and to give you a peaceful mind as you go to and have your dinner, rest and sleep for tomorrow's schedule. This is a shoutout from a proud, good-looking boyfriend of an amazing, brilliant girl from Seoul turned idol and then drama actress and now a rising musical actress Seohyun, my Joohyun-ah, almost 12000 plus kilometers away, away for 8 days now: Congratulations once again my cupcake for another majestic performance! I love you so much! Take care~

 - JYH

 

Seohyun again was moved by how Yonghwa wrote the letter. She really felt her boyfriend even though he prepared it ahead of time. Her eyes, again got watery and her stylist had to notice it.

"Kenchanayo?" Her stylist asked while arranging the microphone.

"Ah? Ah, de de unnie. Kenchana. My eyes just got irritated because of the make up." Seohyun wiped her eyes and smiled at the unnie.

 

And then Tiffany arrived, now with Prince carried by her.

"Seo Joohyun! You're so good!" Tiffany shouted as she entered the room. She started teasing her about the kissing scene to light up the mood. "And the kiss was jjang!"

"Unnie!" Seohyun stood up holding the card and hugged Tiffany while the latter's holding the dog. "Thank you." Seohyun's voice cracking. She appreciated much her Fany unnie.

"Ssshh! You did great Joohyun-ah. You made unnie cry. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you unnie!" Seohyun broke the hug and smiled widely to her Tiffany unnie. "Prince, annyeong!" Seohyun touched the dog.

"I didn't control myself. I shouted during the kiss scene! Haha."

"Kenchanayo unnie. Thank you. Thank you for attending unnie."

"Of course. I'm always here for you Joohyun-ah. To support you all the way. Such a gorgeous lady."

"Thank you unnie. I'll be fast in changing and then I'll go home to our dorm. Let's eat  together. My treat."

"Jeongmal? Okay then. I'll go ahead now so I can prepare the kitchen. Your treat huh? Yoona will go home too."

"Okay unnie. Ah! Unnie, can you bring this home too?" Seohyun get the basket of flowers and handed it to Tiffany while carrying the dog. She continued, "Put it in a vase and display it inside my room. Is that okay?"

"Huh? Okay okay. But to whom does this came from?"

"From my cupcake." Seohyun said and she showed the card to Tiffany.

"Chincha? Wah! So he prepared ahead of time. Very good Jung Yonghwa."

"De. Wah. Jeongmal." Seohyun all smiles.

"Arasseo. Joohyun, I'll go ahead now. I'll see you at home. Congratulations again!"

"De unnie. Thank you again. Bye bye and see you later!"

 

Tiffany left the dressing room. Outside the door, she handed Prince to her manager Oppa and continued carrying the basket of flowers.

 

Seohyun went back to her stylist and helped her removing now the hanbok and her shoes. She dressed up and prepared to go out of the place.

As always, Seohyun walked through the main door. She greeted her fans who waited for her. She smiled, accepted some gifts and waved to them. The whole SM staff with her walked as fast as they can so Seohyun can rest early for tomorrow's performance.

 

Before finally heading home, they stopped to a nearby restaurant to take out foods for her unnies.

 

She arrived at 11pm and as she entered with her manager carrying the foods and the gifts, she saw Yoona serving the side dishes.

"Oh, unnie! Annyeong!" Seohyun walked to Yoona and hugged her. "Yah, you're early tonight huh?"

"De. But we will film again tomorrow morning, the whole day. Ohh. How's your musical? Fany unnie said you're amazing! Wah. I'm so proud of you. Your unnie here badly wants to watch you." Yoona broke the hug and started talking to her.

"Ahh. Gomawoyo unnie. Ei, kenchana. I understand unnie. Watch it with Jonghyun Oppa when they get back. Or with Soojungie, Minhyuk-ah and Sica unnie."

"Yah. Arasseo. I have something to tell you. But later, go and arrange your gifts, give me the food and I'll start serving it. Go and change your clothes."

"What's that? Okay unnie."

 

Seohyun and her manager arranged the gifts at the living room and not long, her manager left and went home. Seohyun went to her room and freshen up. She texted Yonghwa before going out of her room.

 

To: My cupcake~

Jung Yonghwa. You succeeded again in surprising me and making me feel the most beautiful and most loved woman in the world. Those flowers are as beautiful as what am I feeling right now. Thank you! Really thank you babe! :) Yah. You wrote them well. Thank you so much. Now I'm feeling sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter