It's Tea Time!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 19. Seohyun was scheduled to announce her donation to the school for a hundred million won. Yonghwa got home at 4am and immediately texted Seohyun about their meeting and got some rest.

 

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ I just got home from filming. Aishh! I'm really tired of filming everywhere~ bogoshipda~ let's meet later at our favorite tea shop okay? saranghae my Joohyun-ah~

 

Seohyun woke up at 7am and immediately prepared for the awarding ceremony.

To: My cupcake~

Yong~ Aii. So long hours of filming huh? I miss you too honey~ de, we'll meet later. Let's meet at around lunch? Or after lunch? Call me when you wake up okay? I love you so much~

 

And then Seohyun went to her school, Dongguk University to award the scholarships.

 

Right after the awarding, she attended her classes and submitted her homeworks.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand woke up at 11 and ate his lunch. Alone in the dorm, he called Seohyun with his phone on loudspeaker while eating.

"Hello?" Seohyun answered her phone while still inside the classroom with her classmates getting ready to have lunch.

"Joohyun-ah, where are you?"

"I'm here inside my classroom with my classmates Daddy." Seohyun knew that her classmates were listening that's why she used Yonghwa's other name. She spoke in banmal the whole conversation.

"Ohh. Don't smile too much to those guys huh? I know a lot are lining up now to have your signature. I miss you Joohyun-ah~"

"Yeah yeah Daddy. I'll see you later Daddy.   So jealous, as always."

"Hmmm. Seo Joohyun, how's the awarding?"

"Ahh. It went well Dad. A lot of press came and some of my fans. Thank you for your help Daddy. And for the inspiration."

"You're always welcome. You know that I'm here to support you in anything that you will do. Like this donation. You're the ultimate winner sarang-ah. Because you have a good heart. And I'm really proud of you~"

"Aww. Thank you so much Appa! Can't wait to see you~ I have to go. We'll eat lunch. Eat well okay? I'll see you later. Saranghae-yo Appa!"

"Okay okay. Take good care! Saranghae Seo Joohyun~"

 

Both ate their respective lunch and got ready for their meet up. Yonghwa arrived first at the tea shop near their apartment.

The tea shop is a private one. He, together with his manager asked the shop's manager to close for a while to give way to them. And the manager agreed. Yonghwa paid the 3 hour revenue of the shop. His manager stayed at the first floor while Yonghwa went up and ordered his and Seohyun's favorite tea.

 

While waiting for Seohyun, Yonghwa browsed the internet to see Seohyun's photos and some other news.

 

To: My cupcake~

Jung Yonghwa is waiting... Seo Joohyun, where are you now? We only have 3 hours here.

 

Seohyun replied immediately.

 

To: My cupcake~

I'm inside the car now...

 

20 minutes later, Seohyun and her manager greeted Yonghwa's manager who's talking with the shop's manager.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" Seohyun bowed with his oppa.

"Oh! Seohyun-sshi! Annyeonghasseyo! Yonghwa's waiting for you upstairs." Manager Hyung of Yonghwa said.

"Ahhh. Chichayo? Okay Oppa. I'll go there. Wait for me here okay? Order whatever you want, Yonghwa will pay. Haha!" Seohyun said and then she bowed again and walked upstairs. Her manager joined the two and talked.

 

As Seohyun approached the 2nd floor and walked to the corner table with Yonghwa pretending to sleep,

"Yonghwa, sorry I'm late. I still have to go back to school to send my friends back." Seohyun said and sat at a chair infront of Yonghwa.

Yonghwa's not responding and still got his head down on the table.

"Yah. Yonghwa. Wake up. I'm here now." Seohyun shaked Yonghwa and then tied her hair. Still, Yonghwa's not responding.

"Jung Yonghwa! Aiii! I think I got the wrong coffee shop. I'll go ahead then and leave." Seohyun stood up and then Yonghwa grabbed her arm and smile. "Eii, can I not play with my cupcake? I miss you." He said and smile. Seohyun smiled back and get back to her seat.

"So what's with that?" Seohyun asked while Yonghwa's playing with her hand and fingers.

"Nothing. I just miss playing jokes with you. Don't you miss that?"

"Ahh. No. I don't miss those. I miss you, CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa." Seohyun touched Yonghwa's face and pinch his cheeks.

"Aww. That's cheesy. Mmm. What do you want? Coffee? Tea? Or Me? Beat that. Haha"

"Eiii~ I want you but I want to have tea. It's really cold outside."

"Okay then. I'll order your tea."

 

Yonghwa called his manager using his phone.

"Hyung, please order their best seller tea for me and for Joohyun." Yonghwa ordered.

"Okay. Wait."

 

"Okay my princess. Our tea is on the way. Hmm. Seo Joohyun..." Yonghwa's voice got soft and he coughed a little.

"Wae? Ohh, you're coughing. Kenchana?"

"De. I'm okay. I'm sad Joohyun. I don't know. Why am I feeling this way? I read some news about my drama saying that a lot of people lost their interest. Aiii~"

"Eii~ it's not how many viewers watched your drama. It's how many have you touched with your drama. And count me. Despite the busy schedule, I'm really making an effort to catch up not because you are there, I mean because you are my boyfriend, but because I'm hooked with the story. Park Seju~ so don't feel t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter