Welcome Home!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and the Girls' Generation arrived in Tokyo and immediately proceeded to the Arena for rehearsals. Girls' Generation and the rest of SM artists were backstage and had some talks and bondings. Seohyun saw Ryeowook and Sunny taking pictures. She called Ryeowook over.

"Oppa! Let's take a picture too! After Sunny unnie!"

"Yaaah! Yonghwa must be watching you huh?" Sungmin said. And the Super Junior laughed.

"Aniyo~" Seohyun felt embarrassed and then just continued their chat with Kyuhyun.

 

"Your cupcake's really possessive huh?" said Kyuhyun upon hearing what Sungmin commented.

"Aniyo Oppa. What I really love about Yonghwa is that he knows his boundaries. I mean, when it's work, it's work. When it's us, it's us. He would always want to draw a line between our public and private life. And about being possessive, it's not like that. I mean, we seldom see each other the past few months because of our tight schedule and so we only catch up through this, phone calls, text messages, selcas and video calls." explained by Seohyun.

Kyuhyun was amazed by what Seohyun just said to him. "Waa~ You're really a lady now Seohyun~ah. You really know how to handle Yonghwa and your relationship. Yonghwa's really lucky to have you. A lot of fanboys have been really wanted to pursue you, you know."

"Gomawoyo Oppa. Eii, we're lucky for each other." Seohyun answered and then continued to memorize the lyrics of their special stage.

"We're getting serious here now. Let's practice again?"

"De."

 

And then they rehearsed the song again. After some time, Ryeowook approach Seohyun for then to have a picture.

"Seohyunnie! Come, let's have a picture. Kyu~ I'll borrow her first huh?"

"De. We're done rehearsing. Right Seohyun?"

"Yes Oppa."

 

And then Ryeowook and Seohyun took photos of them. Seohyun showed her hands with the eternity ring.

"Wahh! It came out really well. Your ring is shining huh?" Ryeowook commented while browsing their pictures.

"Kamsahamnida Oppa. Eii, Yonghwa gave it to me years ago." Seohyun said as she peeked at their picture.

"Yaah! Your namja's really cool! This one's expensive huh?"

"Aniyo Oppa. Hihihi." that's the only word that Seohyun said and then she laughed.

 

After some chit chats, they rehearsed on the stage with the other SM Artists.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand prepared for his filming. Before going to the set, he received the fruits that Seohyun delivered.

 

To: My cupcake~

Hyu~un! Got the delivery. Thank you so much. How was your flight? I'm on my way to the set. Take good care!

 

Seohyun was not able to reply on Yonghwa's message because of the concert. Yonghwa attended to his schedule. During the first off-take, Yonghwa and Yoon Hye had a little talk.

"Please extend my thanks to Seohyunnie~ so nice of her to most of the time send fruits for all of us here." said Yoon Hye.

"Yaah, noona. Aniyo~ it's a secret between the two of us right? Hehe." Yonghwa said and then lightly laughed while eating some apples.

"Chincha? Ai. Miane~ don't worry. I won't tell them. You must be really happy with her ye?" asked Yoon Hye.

"De noona. We met last night and she's sending her regards to you. And even Tiffany."

"Ahh. Ye ye. I hope I could also meet Seohyun one of these days."

"Don't worry noona. I'll look for a good schedule and a good place for us to dine out once."

 

And then they continued to talk about Seohyun and their relationship. After a few minutes, they resumed their filming.

 

It was already 2am when Yonghwa finished his schedule. On the other hand, Seohyun directly went to the hotel with her unnies to rest right after dinner with her unnies.

 

Yonghwa sent a text message to Seohyun before going to sleep.

 

To: My cupcake~

Seo Joohyun, I just got home from the filming. How was your performance? Can't check the internet tonight, I'm really tired. I know you did well. Yoon Hye noona is sending her greetings to you. We'll schedule a day with her and your Fany Unnie okay? Good night my cupcake~ Aisheteru~

 

October 27. The Girls' Generation had their  free morning in Japan. Rehearsals resumed after lunch. Seohyun stayed at the hotel to rest her body. She called Yonghwa after she had her breakfast.

"Yes? This is Park Seju speaking. Who's this?" Yonghwa answered his phone upon hearing the special tone assigned to Seohyun.

"Annyeonghasseyo! This is Girls' Generation's maknae, Seohyun. I'm just wondering if CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa is there?" Seohyun said upon hearing the way Yonghwa spoke to her.

"Ah! Yonghwa-sshi! You must be the girlfriend! Annyeonghasseyo! I heard you're in Japan right now."

"De. I'm his girlfriend. De. I'm here for SMTOWN. I would like to talk to him. Can you please give the phone to him, Mr. Park Seju?"

"Ahh. You don't want to talk to me anymore? Haha. Arasseo. I'll give the phone to him now. Wait a second."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter