DJ Yong~

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May 17, Music Bank. Girls' Generation performed for its 700th episode. The Girls arrived early in the KBS building. Seohyun wore red orange hood and shorts. The ones Yonghwa gave her as a gift.

While inside the dressing room, everyone's busy with their stuffs. Taeyeon browsing her phone. Tiffany's chatting with Yuri and Hyoyeon. Sunny's watching on her ipad. Sooyoung and Yoona chatting with their Unnies about the food. Jessica's getting her hair done and Seohyun texting her boyfriend.

 

From: My cupcake~

Hi my cupcake! Fighting on your practice today! :)

 

From: My cupcake~

Mmm. Fighting on your performance. I'll be watching! =)

 

From: My cupcake~

I'll show my tummy/abs today so you better not to miss that okay?

 

From: My cupcake~

Yeah. But be sure not to show too much okay? You know your greedy boyfriend. Kekeke.

 

From: My cupcake~

Arasseo. I'll ask our stylist to fix my polo. But I'll be wearing shorts on I Got A Boy, kekeke.

 

From: My cupcake~

Okay. Mmm. Just be careful okay? Text you later Hyun~ah. We'll start rehearsing. Fighting! Aisheteru~

 

From: My cupcake~

De. Fighting! Yong~ Saranghae~

 

Girls' Generation recorded their performance. After the recording, they had the chance to meet their seniors and their juniors backstage. After, they went to SM Building to have their practice and recording for the concert and for their album.

----------------

Saturday night after their practice at SM Building, Girls' Generation went straightly to their dorm to rest. After freshening up, Seohyun played with her ipad in her room and browsed on Yonghwa. She watched their interview. It was recorded when Yonghwa and CNBLUE had their fanmeeting in Japan last month.

 

During the part when the boys were asked about having their vacation, Yonghwa answered, "I want to stay home. Aisheteru~"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgICAXSDtn4&feature=player_embeddedYonghwa [A/N: @1:34]

 

Upon hearing that statement of Yonghwa, Seohyun felt happy and nervous at the same time. She called Yonghwa to tell that she watched their interview.

 

"Yeah?" answered Yonghwa.

"Mmm! Where are you?"

"Studio. Fixing my demo for our album. You?"

"I'm about to sleep. Yah. I saw your interview."

"What interview?"

"I want to stay home~ Aisheteru~"

"Huh? I love you too Joohyun~ah! What's wrong?"

"Eii, that interview. You know that. And I just wanna say sorry."

"Ahhh. Ye, ye. Wae?"

"I'm sorry because I can't be there, with you, for now."

"Eeii, it's okay Joohyun~ah. I understand. And besides, we filmed that 3 weeks ago."

"Mian~ I promise, as soon as our schedule will permit me, I'll visit you okay?~"

"Ye. Don't think too much of that huh? I'm just here in our apartment. You can visit me all the time huh? Or if not, tell me if your here, I'll visit you."

"Yeah. The bottomline in the interview is that, you love me, right?"

"Ye. Aisheteru~ Joohyun~ah. kekeke."

"Yeah. I miss you Yong~"

"I miss you more my cupcake~"

"Please sing for me."

"What song? I'll be your DJ tonight. Ahem! So we have a caller here from Seoul. What's your name again?"

"Ahaha!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter