Dr. Hyun

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 18. CNBLUE's scheduled for One More Time Arena Tour in Nagoya. The boys had their 2 runs of rehearsals before the actual performance. Yonghwa's not feeling well due to the cold weather and because of his tiredness. He spend the night before with his relatives living in Tokyo.

Seohyun, on the other hand checked her boyfriend in the morning, going to her rehearsals.

"Hello." Yonghwa answered and then sneezed on the phone.

"Ohh. Yonghwa. Kenchana?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just tired and I feel I'll have a cold."

"Hmm. Why? What did you do? I said a million times never to catch a cold, right? Especially now. You'll have your concert. Please drink your vitamin c and a medicine for colds."

"It's really cold here and I got tired last night. Yes Hyun. I already drink my medicines."

"Get some sleep so you can perform well tonight."

"Ei, I can't, we'll rehearse today. We'll have two rounds today and one round tomorrow."

"How about your colds? Your body? Get your red bull then. Tsk. Don't push yourself too much. Reserve your energy on your actual performance. Eii." Seohyun starting to nag like his mother.

"I'm fine. I already took my medicines. Please don't nag me Joohyun-ah."

"How can I not nag you if you're too hardheaded. You always think that you can do everything. Please take care of your health."

"Ye ye. I'll be fine okay? Don't worry too much now. Where are you?"

"Musical rehearsal. I'm on the way." Seohyun with a serious tone. Yonghwa knew that Seohyun's already irritated.

"Hmm. My baby's still mad?"

"Eii, Jung Yonghwa."

"Wae Seo Joohyun?"

"Rest."

"I can't."

"Rest."

"I can't."

"Hayy. Wear your mask and your warmest clothes later huh?"

"Ooh. How's your musical?"

"It's okay. I'm enjoying wearing hanboks. Yah. My schedule changed because of our comeback. Instead of January 21st, it was moved on the 27th. And then I have on the 28th, February 3, 4 and 5."

"Really? Ahh. I'll still be on tour during those times. Perhaps I'll attend on February 3, 4 or 5."

"Jeongmal? Hmm. On February 4, Kyuhyun Oppa and I will appear."

"So?"

"Nothing. Just letting you know so you will not be surprised."

"Okay. I'm over with him Joohyun-ah. Hahaha. You take care huh?"

"De. But I should be the one saying that to you. Better do all the things I said."

"Yes Omma. I'll take care of myself."

"Good. Do you have fever?"

"None. My head's bit heavy when I woke up."

"That's because of your colds. Just don't force yourself too much. And drink a lot of water. Your gloves when you're not playing, wear them too okay?"

"Ye yes Hyun. Thank you. I have to go. We'll go to the arena now. Enjoy the rehearsals my cupcake."

"Ohh. I'll call you when we will have our break and check on you. I love you."

"Wow. That's what I wanted to hear. My energizer. Please say it again Hyun. Just one more."

"Hmm. Okay. I love you. I love you. I love you Jung Yonghwa. Fighting!" Seohyun softly said.

"Yaaah. Gomawo. Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae, Joohyun-ah."

"Hmm. Bye bye!"

And they hanged up. Yonghwa did what Seohyun said but he's still not energetic as his usual.

 

Yoona had her free time during the day. She's scheduled to film starting 5pm up to 8am the next day. She stayed at home and just have her rest. She really misses her boyfriend. As the day passes by, the more that she misses Jonghyun, the more she's hurting because she feel like she's never a good girlfriend to him. She sent him again a message after the last message she sent him 3 days ago.

To: My love <3

Lee Jonghyun. What now?

 

Jonghyun still did not reply. He just continued rehearsing and focused on the concert.

 

Yoona sent more messages while at home thinking of him.

To: My love <3

When will you talk to me? What do you want me to do for you to talk to me?

 

To: My love <3

Just tell me you don't want to talk to me anymore, then I'll stop. Just tell me to go away, then I'll do it. Not like this. No answers. Ignoring my messages. Just say that you don't like me anymore, or just tell me 'let's breakup.'  so I will cry, and then move on and be better. I know I made a mistake of not telling you about my accident, but what you're doing now breaks my heart little by little. And it's painful.

 

Yoona cried for hours and skipped her lunch. She cried until she fell asleep for 2 hours. She woke up at 4pm and checked her phone. Still, no response from Jonghyun. She got ready for the filming, fetched by her manager and went on the set.

On the set, she was welcomed by everyone, staff, director and co-stars. And she greeted them well. While waiting for their call, Lee Boem So noticed that Yoona's not the usual one, talking a lot and joking around.

"Hmm. Im Yoona. You're quiet. Wae? Something's bothering you?" Lee Boem So asked her while reviewing his script.

"Aniyo Oppa. I'm okay." Yoona answered with a cold tone, just like the weather.

"Ei, I know. It's about you and your boyfriend. So you're dating huh."

"Aniyo Oppa. I'm good really."

"Aishh. I know. Your eyes are swollen. You cried. Hmm. I will not ask you who the lucky guy is. But I'm your Oppa. You can tell me. What's that about?"

"Aniyo Oppa. Haha." Yoona shyly looked at him and smiled. She sighed and said, "Lucky? Hmmm. We're having problems now. And he's not replying to my messages and not answering my calls. He's not here right now and working somewhere else."

"Ahh. May I know what happened?"

"He knew about my accident Oppa. I didn't tell him."

"Oh, so he's mad?"

"Yes Oppa. And I understand him. But I think pushing me away this much, I think I can't stand it anymore. It's too painful here." Yoona pointed on her heart.

"Because you love him so much. And he's mad, because he loves you too. He can't accept that the one he loves can't tell everything to him. Aii, I've been there. I know Yoona-sshi."

"Ai Oppa. I miss him so much now."

"He'll talk to you. I'm sure you'll get through this. Stay strong."

"Thank you Oppa. Really. I'm feeling better now. At least I already talked about it. Thank you." Yoona shyly smiled at her senior.

"It's nothing. Hmm. I want to meet him. If you're free, bring him here okay?"

"Eii, I don't know when Oppa but I hope soon. And besides, we can't go public. No scandals."

"Of course soon. Yah. I'll invite you in our home, so you can meet my wife. Okay? Yah, let's review the script. Smile now okay? A sad face doesn't suit you. Haha."

"Gomawoyo Oppa."

And they continued with their conversation and then worked for the drama.

 

Seohyun's still in the studio. The director adjourned the rehearsal for break and dinner with all the staff and co-stars and will resume after. She immediately grabbed her phone from her manager and called Yonghwa just before the start of the concert.

"Joohyun-ah. We're starting in 15 minutes." Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter