Comeback

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 1. Girls' Generation left early from their dorm to the airport for Japan. They're set to perform for an event the next day and so they have they day off to stroll around Tokyo.

CNBLUE on the other hand's to perform for Music Core and so they, too left early for the prerecording and post recording.

 

En route to the airport with Yoona inside the van, both were updating their boyfriends for their trip to Japan.

Seohyun called Yonghwa while he's drinking his coffee while reading some news on the internet.

 

"Hyun~ good morning." Yonghwa answered with his low pitched voice.

"You're up early. Wae?"

"Can I first hear my cupcake's greeting in this beautiful first day of the month? Not nagging?"

"Haha. Ye ye. Good morning babe! Oh, so you can answer my question now."

"Haha. De. I'm having my coffee and just reading some news. Yah. Now I miss your Appa."

"Ahh. Haha. He misses you too. Don't worry. I'll tell him to drop there this coming  days."

"De. You? You're up early. Wae?"

"Hmm. We're going to the airport."

"Huh? Wae? Where are you going?" Yonghwa, shocked.

"So you're not checking my schedule huh? Manager Oppa already sent my schedule for the month."

"Huh? I still haven't checked my email. Yaaah. Wait a minute." Yonghwa opened his email and browsed Seohyun's schedule for the month of March. "Ahhh. So you'll have your day off to Japan today and perform tomorrow. Okay."

"De. I miss you."

"I miss you too. When was the last time we see each other? February 24? It's almost a week now."

"That day's the start. Hmm. You saw our video?"

"De. Very refreshing. Very glamorous. Very colorful."

"Rate it."

"Hmm. I'll give 7 over 10."

"That's honesty. Hehe. Gomawo."

"You dance it well. But the dance part's too small. I thought you'll be showing more of the dances like what Jonghyun and I watched when you filmed it."

"Ahh. De. To give the fans more curiosity. Hehehe. Babe, you're up for Music Core right?"

"De."

"Sing and play well the piano okay?"

"De. Be careful of walking around today huh? Bring Hyoyeon with you."

"De. Eat well colleague huh?"

"Ei. You read the news?"

"Of course."

"You know I have to answer the question with much care."

"De. I understand. We made it big on the news huh."

"Ei. Hyun."

"De. It's okay. Really. Hmm. Babe. I have to go. We're near the airport."

"Okay okay. Have a safe flight okay?"

"De. I'll buy you there."

"Ohh. Gomawo."

"Take care Jung Yonghwa."

"Take care too Seo Joohyun-sshi."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye!"

 

Seohyun hanged up and prepared her bag and stuffs.

 

On the same time, Yoona, beside her's also talking to Jonghyun who just woke up from her call.

"Hello." Jonghyun, still half-sleep.

"Love."

"Hmm? So early. Why?" Jonghyun still in bed and trying to fully open his eyes.

"I'm going to Japan today for a performance. Just letting you know. You just woke up?"

"Oh? Chincha? Hmm. De."

"It's no longer early. Get up now. You'll be busy again the whole day."

"De. When are you coming back?"

"Monday morning."

"Ah. Love. You're really beautiful in the video. We watched it last night but I can't contact you. Wae?"

"Really? Ohh. Thank you Love. My phone's dead last night. I just recharged this morning. We ate and drank wine last night."

"Hmm. You're drinking often now huh?"

"We're just celebrating. Jongie."

"Hmm?"

"You miss me?"

"Super. You?"

"Bigtime."

"We'll see each other starting next week. Don't worry."

"You should be with me in Japan. We'll have our vacation after the promotions right?"

"De. That's my promise to you. For now, enjoy with your unnies and your performance tomorrow."

"Ohh. I'll enjoy this weekend but no flirting with the girls huh?"

"Yes my goddess Im Yoona. You too huh? Don't go out the streets alone huh?"

"Yes my Jonghyun Cullen. Haha."

"Hmm. I'll hang up now and get ready. Keep safe huh?"

"De. Saranghae."

"Nado. Nado saranghae sarang-ah."

"Hmm. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."

 

And Jonghyun hanged up.

 

Yoona finished the call first and talked to their manager while waiting for Seohyun to finish her call with Yonghwa.

 

Moments after, Yoona talked to Seohyun about CNBLUE's SNS.

"Hyunnie, how's Jongie's Twitter?"

"You want to see it? Here." Seohyun handed her phone to Yoona and let her check Jonghyun's twitter account. "Have I told you a funny story about his SNS?" She continued while Yoona's reading his tweets and seeing his photos.

"Huh? What about that?"

"He followed me and then after a while, he unfollowed me."

"Oh? Chincha? Ei, he didn't tell me that story."

"Yong told me he instructed him to unfollow me. You know, to avoid scandals."

"With what they did, they just made it more obvious." Yoona enjoying the photos, he also browsed Minhyuk's, Jungshin's and Yonghwa's.

"Really? Hmm. Yeah. It's okay. At least it didn't reach the news."

"But their radio show. Hahaha."

"De. It's really the start of denials. Hmm. You unnie? Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Me and Jongie already talked about everything."

"Good thing he's not being asked about you."

"Hmm. But me. I'll be asked about the other man."

"Yeah."

"Ei, here's your phone. Thank you." Yoona handed back her phone.

"Make your SNS too unnie so you can check from time to time Jonghyun Oppa's tweets."

"Haha. I'll make one later. All eyes are still on me and Seunggi Oppa."

 

Then their manager let them prepare to get off the car.

"Girls, time to get ready."

"Yes Oppa."

 

Yoona and Seohyun prepared and then got off the car with their unnies and checked in inside the airport.

 

After the phone call, Yonghwa continued drinking his coffee while checking on the news. Jonghyun, got off his bed and joined Yonghwa with his morning coffee.

"Oh. Good morning man." Yonghwa greeted Jonghyun with so much energy.

"Our leader's having a good morning." Jonghyun sat and started conversing with him.

"Just talked to my diamond girl."

"Ahh. They're going to Japan. Haha. Me too. I just talked to the most beautiful lady in the world."

"Haha. Let's not brag about our girls. They're together right?"

"Inside the van? I think so. I can hear Seohyun's voice."

"Ahh. So it's Yoona. I thought it's Sooyoung."

"Haha. We'll start promoting with them next week. I'm excited."

"Wae?"

"I can see her again."

"Me too." Yonghwa then started checking out the airport photos of the Girls.

 

"Yaah. Why is she wearing shorts? Cham. It's still cold."

"Oh? Can I see?" Jonghyun looked too at the photos.

Yonghwa opened Seohyun's photo.

 

"Look. She's showing off her legs again. It's cold. Aish."

"Ei. Kenchana. Her outfit is okay."

"Even though. It's cold. Hay. Sacrificing her legs just for fashion." Yonghwa, a little bit upset. And then he opened Yoona's photo.

 

"Ohh! She's wearing my gift. The shoes and the shirt!" Jonghyun excitedly look at Yoona's photos. "Hyung, go and check her other photos. The fan taken ones."

Yonghwa did as said.

"Yaah. Her outfit is perfect. So simple but tsk. I don't know."

"Just go and check the rest of her photos by yourself okay? She's really making most of the time with Joohyun."

"I like it when she's with Seohyun. Like us. Haha. You get what I mean Hyung."

"De." And then Yonghwa opened Jessica's.

 

"Yah. Sica noona's a fashion terrorist." Jonghyun commented praising Jessica's executive look.

"Yeah. She's really good in dressing up." And then Yonghwa turned to Taeyeon.

 

"Haha! Taeyeon's sick again? She's carrying her Red Bull again." Yonghwa said.

"Maybe she got drunk again last night." Jonghyun replied.

"She's drinking more often now. Do you know why?" Yonghwa suddenly blurted out Taeyeon's drinking issue.

"I don't know. She, Hyoyeon noona and Fany noona are drinking buddies. Yoong told me their enjoying the wines their male fans gave them."

"Really. Hmm. You think Seohyun's drinking that much too?"

"Haha. You know your girl Hyung."

"Haha. Yoongie's drinking that much too? Like Taengoo's?"

"I'm not restricting her to that. She can do whatever she wants. Just don't mess up and behave well."

"Always the cool Lee Jonghyun."

"Haha. Hyung, next member please." Jonghyun said, still focusing on the other member's photo. Yonghwa turned to Tiffany.

 

"Chic Hwang Miyoung." Yonghwa said.

"She's like a doll." Jonghyun added.

"Ohh. Good thing she wore her stockings. Joohyun flaunt it all."

"Kenchana Hyung. She's still pretty and her outfit's cool. Like Sica noona."

"I'll text her."

"Ei."

"Wae?! I'm his boyfriend."

"I know right. Next hyung."

 

Then Yonghwa opened Sunny's.

"Sunny noona always dress herself with boyish attires. And she can carry it well."

"De. Like Hyoyeon."

"Speaking of Hyoyeon noona. Can I see her attire?" Yonghwa opened Hyoyeon's.

"Haha! I like her cap! Astroboy!" Yonghwa laughed.

"Me too. Hahaha."

Yonghwa opened Yuri's photo.

"Her hair is so cool!" Jonghyun commented.

"De. She's so simple but her clothes are very strong."

"De."

 

And then finally, Yonghwa opened Sooyoung's.

"She looks like she ate last night and sleep. And woke up this morning, dress up and headed to the airport." Jonghyun commented.

"She's still pretty though." Yonghwa said.

"De."

 

After some more chats, Jonghyun went back to his room to get ready while Minhyuk and Jungshin's already ready and went out of their room.

 

Minhyuk's talking to Krystal when he went out and walked to the living room to talk to her privately.

"Ohh. Bogoshipda honey. What's your activity today?" Minhyuk said as he sat on the couch.

"Hmm. I'll go to SM today. You? You're early right?" Krystal said with a just woke up voice.

"De. We're just waiting for Jonghyun hyung and for our manager and will go to MBC. Then we'll have our fansign even in Ilsan tonight."

"So we'll not see each other again?"

"I'm afraid not today honey. Your Hyukkie's busy."

"De. Your Soojung will just look at you later at Music Core and call you once in a while."

"Ohh. Promise I'll call you again during breaks okay? Better hold your phone."

"Yes honey. Hmm. I miss everything about you Kang Minhyuk."

"Nado. I'll see you as soon as we get a day off okay?"

"Okay honey. You already ate breakfast?"

"Not yet. We'll eat at MBC."

"Never skip your meals Hyukkie huh?"

"Yes honey."

"Hmm. You watched Mr. Mr. already?"

"De. Last night. I called her and greeted her."

"Good boy."

"The camera's on her most of the time. And Tiffany noona. The video's very good."

"De. Honey. I'll let you go for now okay? I'll go back to sleep first."

"Okay. I miss playing your hair. I miss your hand. I miss your cheeks."

"(In english) I love you."

"(In english) I love you too and I miss you very much."

"I miss you too. I'll hang up now Hyukkie-yah."

"Oh. Bye bye."

 

CNBLUE after their preparations and everything head to MBC for Music Core.

 

While waiting for their cue, inside their waiting room, all the members had their own stuff. Minhyuk's reading the news, Jonghyun's still spazzing with Yoona's airport photos, Jungshin's checking the videos from their camera and Yonghwa, thinking of Seohyun.

 

He texted Seohyun about her attire at the airport.

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ you're showing too much of your legs. It's so cold outside. Hmm. Go and change to warm pants when you get to your dorm huh? Did you cut your hair Babe? Please reply. I'm bored...

 

Yonghwa got curious with how Seohyun's hair looked like at the airport.

 

Girls' Generation arrived in Japan before lunch. They immediately went to their dorm to eat lunch. Seohyun checked her phone and read Yonghwa's message.

 

"Bo-yah." Seohyun said while beside Yuri and Sunny.

"Wae? Who's that?" Yuri referring to Seohyun's phone while eating.

"Jung Yonghwa?" Sunny while eating some meat.

"De."

 

Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter