Flashback Monday: From Seoul to Paris

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 15. Day 5 since their fight. Seohyun was up early for her appointment to the France embassy. 7 in the morning when she drove herself to the embassy for her 8 in the morning appointment. While driving,

 

“I can’t do this anymore. I need to see you Babe. I miss you. I miss you so much. I’ll do everything to win you back. If I need to fly to Paris just for you to make up with me, I’m willing to do it. That’s how much I love you Jung Yonghwa. And I don’t want to lose you. If I need to forget about my pain just for you to forgive me, I’ll do it.”

 

 

She arrived exactly 7:30 in the morning. She was planning to get an express visa for three days to Paris. She really wanted to see Yonghwa. She asked the help of SM Entertainment and his father for her express application.

 

Almost 9 in the morning when she finished the application. She was approved for her application of a three-day trip to Paris. Thereafter, she went home to prepare her things.

 

 

To: Mom, Dad

Omma, Appa, my application was approved. Thanks for all your help! I love you.

 

She also sent a message to Lee Sooman.

 

To: Lee Sooman Sajangnim

Sajangnim, thank you for helping me get a visa. I promise to pay you with more hardwork. Kekeke~ again, thank you.

 

 

She prepared a small bag for her stuff and separate bag for her passport. After prepping, she stayed at the living room and browsed her phone. She posted a photo of her during the Lion Heart promotions with the Lion Heart lyrics.

 

"LaHa~ LaHa~ Today is also a good dayyyyyy Will you tame your~ Lion Heart"

 

“You must be up now. You’re filming again? I’m coming soon. I will win you back. I will win your heart back.”

 

Yonghwa saw Seohyun’s SNS. While having breakfast inside his room,

 

“And now you’re posting too. You’re still not okay. Just a little time Hyuna. I’ll come back to you. I promise. Miane.”

 

After his breakfast, he prepared for his while day filming.

 

 

The day quickly end with the two spending their time in Seoul and Paris respectively.

 

 

October 16. Almost 6 when Seohyun woke up and prepared for his flight to Paris later at 9:25. 7 in the morning when she went out for breakfast with her parents.

 

“So you’ll come back the day after tomorrow right?” Seohyun’s father asked.

“De Appa. I’ll just stay there for a day and go home right away.”

“Can’t you really not contact Yonghwa?” Seohyun’s mother asked.

“I sent him messages but he’s not answering. I hope you understand Mom.”

“Of course we do. And we’re supporting whatever you decide.”

“Ohh. Just be sure to be safe because if something bad happens to you, I will only blame Yonghwa okay?”

“Ei, you’re getting unfair Dad. Haha.”

“Haha. I’m serious Joohyuna.”

“De Appa. I’ll take care of myself. I’ll arrive there and be back here safe and sound.”

“Aigoo. You’re spending a lot for your trip and you’re making yourself tired.”

“Appa. I want to do this. This is the very least I can do now. I’m desperate. I need to see him. I want to end this Appa. I want to win him back.”

“Seo Joohyun, madly in love. Haha.”

“Haha.”

 

After the breakfast, the parents send her off to the airport. With her usual ninja attire, she checked in at Incheon International Airport after some temporary goodbyes with her parents. She wore her mask, didn’t wear her extensions and wore her eye glass. She was wearing her usual black ripped jeans, simple stripped shirt and denim jacket.

 

She then sent a message to her SNSD group chat

 

Seohyun: Unnies, I’m flying to Paris~~

Yoona: Bo? Paris? Wae? Schedule?

Taeyeon: You don’t have rehearsals?

Tiffany: Have a safe trip Baby

Seohyun: I’m going alone!

Hyoyeon: Please tell me your parents know about this

Yuri: Following Yonghwa maybe

Yoona: Oh? You’re going to see Yonghwa Oppa? I thought you’ll wait for him to arrive?

Taeyeon: There must be something. What’s that Joohyuna?

Sooyoung: Fany! “Here comes trouble! Wooo!”

Sunny: Hahaha!

Tiffany: Fight for your love! Kekeke

Yoona: Yah. Fany unnie, wae?

Seohyun: I’ll tell everything when I get back

Sooyoung: So you’re already at the airport?

Sunny: Seohyuna, fighting!

Taeyeon: Yonghwa’s really a lucky man. Cham. Be safe maknae-yah

Yuri: Ayiii!

Hyoyeon: Win him back!

Yoona: I’m so lost

Yuri: Because you’re busy with K2! Hahaha

Sooyoung: De! K2!

Tiffany: Hahaha Yoona-yah! “Here comes trouble!”

Seohyun: Haha. Jonghyun Oppa.

Yoona: Why me? We’re both okay.

 

They continued chatting until Seohyun boarded the plane.

 

 

Almost 2 in the afternoon Paris Time, almost 8 in the evening Korean Time when Seohyun arrived in Paris. She exited the airport carrying her two bags. She quickly called Yonghwa’s manager while at the arrival area.

 

“Hello?”

“Oppa. This is Seohyun.”

“Oh, Seohyuna?”

“Oppa. I arrived. Where are you?”

“Arrived where?”

“Paris. I’m here at the airport know.”

“Bo? Does Yonghwa know you’re here?”

“Aniyo Oppa. Please don’t tell him I’m here. Where is he?”

“He’s inside his room. We just finished having lunch. I’m out of the hotel. Do you need me there?”

“Ahh. Ani. Kenchana. I’ll just take the taxi to his hotel. Where are you two staying?”

“I’ll quickly text the exact name and address. Don’t worry.”

“What is his room number Oppa?”

“Ah. Room 702.”

“Ahh. Okay Oppa. I’ll wait for your message huh?”

“Ye. Take care Seohyuna. And see you.”

“Kamsahamnida Oppa.”

“Ye.”

 

Quickly, Yonghwa’s manager sent the hotel and address. Thereafter, Seohyun rode the taxi and headed to the hotel using her English skills.

 

Almost 2:45 in the afternoon when she arrived at the hotel. Quickly, she headed inside and checked in.

 

“Excuse me. I need a room for a day. Do you still have one on the 7th floor?” Seohyun using her English.

“Let me check Ma’am.” Replied the front desk staff. After a few moments, “We have an available room at Room 705.”

“I’ll take it.”

“It’s a business suite Ma’am.”

“Yeah. It’s okay. I’ll take it.”

“Okay. Please fill this up Ma’am.”

“Yes.”

 

Seohyun quickly filed up the Guest Folio. She paid her hotel using her card and then waited for a few minutes for processing.

 

While waiting at the front desk, Yonghwa was walking towards the lobby to the front desk to hand over the card of his room.

 

“Room 702.” Yonghwa said to the front desk staff.

 

Seohyun then quickly faced her right and was surprised to see Yonghwa beside her.

 

“Yongie.” Seohyun immediately called his name.

 

“Oh! Hyuna? Hyunnie-yah.” Yonghwa froze seeing Seohyun in front of him. He kept his smile and just looking at her.

 

The two stayed looking at each other. Seohyun’s trying her best not to cry in front of him and in front of the staff. Their eyes met and their hearts both pounding.

 

“Excuse me Ma’am. Here’s your card. A hotel staff will accompany you to your room.” The front desk staff said. That’s the time when she left Yonghwa’s eyes and focused on the staff.

 

“Ah. Yes. Thank you.” Seohyun replied with a poker face to the staff.

“Ahmm. Let me have back my card please.” Yonghwa asked for hos room card again.

“Here Sir.”

“I’ll take care of her luggages. No need to bring another hotel staff.” Yonghwa told the front desk.

“Okay Sir. Hmm. If I may, do you know her?”

“Yes. I know her. I’m the only person in this world who knows her so well.”

“Is she your sister?”

“Wife.” Yonghwa replied with a wink to the staff.

 

He then carried Seohyun’s bag and pulled her hand.

 

“Thank you.” Seohyun smiled to the staff.

 

Yonghwa then carried Seohyun’s traveler’s bag and then pulled her hand. Together, they walked to the elevator and waited, still holding her hand.

 

“Yonghwa.” Seohyun was just looking at the cool Yonghwa.

“We have a lot to talk about.”

“I guess so.”

 

And then the two stayed awkward as they entered the elevator. Yonghwa’s feeling thru Seohyun’s hand that she’s nervous. Her hand was cold and sweating a little bit. Seohyun didn’t know what to feel. She didn’t know where to begin talking to Yonghwa. She just want to hug him and kiss him.

 

They reached the 7th floor and walked to Seohyun’s room.

 

“Your card?” Yonghwa took Seohyun’s card and opened her room.

 

They both entered the room. It was big. It has a mini living room and a mini-dining area, like Yonghwa’s.

 

“You must be tired from the flight. Have you eaten?” Yonghwa let Seohyun sat on the bed then placed her bag beside her.

“I’m fine. I had snacks during the flight.”

“Ani.”

 

And then Yonghwa walked to the telephone and started ordering lunch for Seohyun.

 

“Hi. This is Jung Yonghwa from Room 702. Ahmm. What do you have for lunch?... Ah… Yes… Are all these in your menu available at the moment?.. Yes… Okay… Please give me the Set B of the menu… Charge to me… Yes… My card… Hold on.”

 

“Joohyuna. Do you want anything?”

“Hmm. Did you order fruits? I want to eat fruits.” Seohyun replied.

“Okay.”

 

“Ahmm. Give me also fruit salad for two… Yes… That’s all… Thank you.”

 

And then Yonghwa hang up. He then looked at Seohyun and noticed she’s a little bit pale.

 

“Kenchana?” Yonghwa came near her and sat beside her. He cupped her face. “You look pale. Are you dizzy?”

“I’m just tired.”

“You’re cold. Wae?”

“Look. I’m sorry.” Seohyun started crying as she took Yonghwa’s hands on her face. She kept her head down and just cried hard repeatedly saying, “I’m sorry.”

“Shhh. Cham.” Yonghwa started crying too seeing how broke Seohyun was. “I’m sorry too. I’m sorry Joohyuna.”

 

And then Yonghwa gave her a hug. They both cried out their hearts to each other. All Seohyun wanted was to apologize to Yonghwa and understand him. She said a lot of hurtful words to him and she regret saying that to him. She didn’t think of her pride anymore. She took responsibility for their fight and all she wanted now was to make up with him. She hugged him and cried for her love. She was hurt but she wanted it to end now. She want her boyfriend back. And she wants his love back.

 

Yonghwa cried to Seohyun. He missed her so much and up to that moment, he still can’t believe his girlfriend’s in front of him, hugging him. He remembered the day they fought. It was just because of that photo and everything turned out bad. He remembered they both have to use the SNS to see what’s up with each other. Yonghwa’s crying because of guilt. He shouldn’t made it hard for the both of them, especially to Seohyun. He was hurt. He was jealous. He was frustrated. But seeing her, hugging her now turned everything. He just want Seohyun and nothing more.

 

Until Seohyun started speaking while still on hug.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry Yongie-yah.” Seohyun then broke the hug and saw Yonghwa crying hard too. “I can’t see you cry that hard. Please stop crying.” She cupped his face and wiped his tears. “I don’t want to see you cry. I’m breaking. I’m sorry. I came here to say sorry for everything.”

“Ani ani. It’s me Hyuna. It’s me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for overreacting. That time, I was filming and that time I’m thinking of you, missing you so bad. I’m sorry for hurting you so bad. I’m sorry for everything I said. I’m sorry.” Yonghwa continued crying hard and then he pulled Seohyun to a hug again. “I love you so much Seo Joohyun. I love you so much.”

 

That’s what Seohyun wanted to hear.

 

“I love you too Jung Yonghwa. I love you. I love you. I love you.”

 

They stayed quiet again and just felt each other. Yonghwa then broke the hug and then kissed Seohyun on the lips. Both were still crying, they kissed passionately. They missed each other so bad they haven’t kissed for quite a while.

 

Yonghwa released all his feelings through the kiss. He loves Seohyun so much and he always regret hurting her feelings. Seohyun was happy being reunited with Yonghwa. She want to make up with him and she thought she succeeded. She responded to Yonghwa’s kisses though she’s really tired.

 

Both continued kissing until Yonghwa lied Seohyun to bed and stayed on top of her. While kissing, he removed her denim jacket and took off his shirt. He kissed her lips, then her cheek, to her neck and then her ears. Seohyun’s touching his face as he moved his kisses around her fave and neck. And then she circled her both arms around his nape. She surrendered herself to him and just feel the moment. Thoughts were running into her mind but all she has to say was that she loves Jung Yonghwa so much.

 

They kissed on the bed for almost 10 minutes until Seohyun’s phone rang. Yonghwa stopped and smiled at Seohyun. “I love you Baby.” He whispered as he reached for her phone answered it.

 

“Hello. This is Jung Yonghwa. Who’s on the line?” Yonghwa picked up while still on top of Seohyun.

“Hello Yonghwa?” It was Yonghwa’s manager.

“Hyung?”

“So you met Seohyun already?”

“Yeah. We’re here at the hotel, eating lunch.”

“Ahh. Okay okay. I was just checking on Seohyun if she find you.”

“She will always find me Hyung.”

“Haha. Bring her out to shop and take her to a descent restaurant.”

“Yes Hyung. Thank you and please don’t call my girlfriend again okay?”

“Hahaha.” Seohyun laughed. “Oppa. Kamsahamnida.

“Hahaha. I heard her. Enjoy the rest of the day.”

“Ye.”

 

And then Yonghwa hang up.

 

“When did you start contacting him?” Yonghwa pecked Seohyun’s lips.

“Just a while ago, when I arrived.”

“Ahh.”

“Wae? Jealous? Yongie. Look at me. Do you still trust me?”

“Of course. I trust you. 1000%.”

“That’s what I want to hear.”

“Look. I trust you. And I’m sorry if I always act this way. About what happened, I’m sorry. I’m too stressed and tired during that time. I’m just out of my mind. I’m sorry it has to reach up to this point of you coming here. I told you not to come here but I made you come here.”

“Kenchana. At least we’re okay now, right?”

“Ye.” Yonghwa pecked Seohyun’s lips again.

“I missed you so much. As in.” Seohyun pecked his lips.

“Nado. This is the first time I see your hair this short. You were wearing your extension when I went home. And you’re beautiful.”

“Jeongmal? Ahh. I’m glad you liked it.”

“Ani. I love it.”

“Tsk. You look like sleepless. And tired. Are you getting enough sleep?”

“Lately, no. Because I’m thinking of you. Not a single time I didn’t think of you.”

“You should’ve replied to my messages.”

“I know. I always check your SNS. And I know everything is for me.”

“Hahaha. You saw the Lion Heart?”

“Ye. And I said, I know you so well Seo Joohyun.”

“Sorry I broke my promise huh?”

“What promise?”

“Not to go here. Even your parents didn’t go here.”

“Shh. Kenchana. I want you here. You coming here removes everything I’m feeling.”

“I want to know what’s in here.” Seohyun touched Yonghwa’s chest.

“Being too far away from your love ones for a long period of time is so frustrating. Everyday, I think of going home and just quit the drama. I always miss you and my family. I sometimes get worried and think of things which I think I should not think.”

“Like?”

“You, going out with other men for example.”

“I understand. But you said, I have your 1000% trust right.”

“Ye. That we sometimes spend time filming for the entire morning and evening and I have no one to share; except you. I won’t survive this if you’re not with me. Your messages, selcas, calls and video calls kept me going. Thank you.” Yonghwa pecked Seohyun’s lips.

“I promise I won’t do anything that will make you worry here. Until you get back. Haha.”

“Ohhh. Thank you for coming here. Thinking about it, seems like you used your powers to get a visa and you spent much for the ticket.”

“I did use Appa and Lee Sooman Sajangnim’s powers.”

“Hahaha. Until when are you staying here?”

“I’m taking the 1:10pm flight tomorrow.”

“I thought you’re staying longer.”

“I really just came here to check up on you, to apologize, to hug and to kiss you.”

“Hahaha and you spend how much?”

“Ei, forget about the cost of this trip. As long as I’m with you, we’re okay, you’re worth is beyond the aggregate money of all the people in the world.”

“Wow. Who’s getting mushier now?”

“Hahaha. I love you Jung Yonghwa. I’m sorry I cried hard. And I made you cry hard too.”

“I love you too. And I’m sorry.”

 

And then the two went back to the kissing activity for the next 10 minutes, this time, slower and more passionate.

 

 

And then the doorbell rang. It was their room service. Seohyun stopped kissing and looked at the door.

 

“It must be our lunch.” Seohyun said while Yonghwa’s kissing her neck and his hands playing underneath her shirt.

“De.” Yonghwa stopped and looked at Seohyun. “I love you.” Yonghwa whispered and then pecked her lips.

“Choding.” Seohyun smiled and moved as Yonghwa stood up from her and picked his shirt.

 

Seohyun then got up from her bed and started fixing her jacket and her things. She then used the bathroom for her to freshen herself and change clothes.

 

Yonghwa let the room service entered and served the foods he ordered at the small dining area.

 

“Excuse me. May I request for something?” Yonghwa told the hotel staff after serving the orders.

“Of course Sir. What is that?”

“Bouquet. Pink Roses.”

“Ah. I’ll get you one Sir.”

“Charge everything to me. I need that now.”

“Okay Sir. Right away.”

 

And then the hotel staff left. Yonghwa then sat on the table and called for Seohyun.

 

“Joohyuna. Come on. Let’s eat.”

“Yeah.”

 

Yonghwa took photos of the food served and took a selca with the food.

 

And then after almost 5 minutes, Seohyun came out in her comfortable clothes. She then joined Yonghwa at the small dining area.

 

“Wow!” Seohyun said as she sat on her seat.

“I’m sure you’re already hungry.”

“Ye. Hmm! Steak!” Seohyun excitedly said.

“Hahah. Let’s start.”

 

And then the two started eating. They happily ate and talk about them and about their future plans.

 

 

“When re you coming back to Korea?” Seohyun asked.

“October 26th.”

“Ahh. Maybe we can plan a vacation? Huh?”

“How? You’re busy and I’ll be busy again too.”

“Even just in Jeju? Or in Busan? My treat this time.”

“We can have a day in Busan.”

“I’ll block my schedule on the 26th.”

“You should. Haha.”

“Anyway, how’s the filming?”

“We’re almost finished. We’re yet too shoot some more scene around Paris then I’ll immediately go home. I have a schedule on the 26th.”

“Schedule? What’s that?”

“Lotte Hotel got CNBLUE as ambassadors for a year.”

“Wow! That’s a great deal Babe. Congratulations!”

“Thanks Babe.”

“Please don’t feel so stressed working here. I’m worrying about you.”

“Kenchana. I’ll be better. Because you’re here.”

“I’ll support your drama, that’s for sure.”

“Thank you Baby.”

 

They continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter