Blue Moon Day 1, Ninja Mode.

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 25. D-Day for CNBLUE's Blue Moon Concert. Yonghwa's anticipating Seohyun to attend the concert because her event's suppose to be in the morning. But there was a change in the time of her schedule. She immediately informed her boyfriend about the sudden change.

"Oooh Joohyun~ah?" answered Yonghwa who's at the middle of the conversation with his parents.

"Annyeong yeobo~" greeted Seohyun with a sad tone.

"Are you already there at your performance?" asked Yonghwa.

"No. That's the reason why I called. There was a change in the time. We're suppose to perform at 10:30 but they moved our number later at 4. How's that? How can I attend your concert?"

"Eii, why it became like that?"

"It's the organizer's decision. I know you understand right?"

"Ye ye. It's just that.... Haish. Ye Seohyun~ah. It's okay." Yonghwa sighed and answered with a sad voice.

"I promise I'll try to catch your concert. Yoona-unnie's still filming her guesting. I can't contact her. Mianhe yeobo." Seohyun, convincing her boyfriend and cheering him up. "Good luck on your concert later!"

"Yeah yeah Seohyun~ah. Just update me if you'll make it or not okay? We'll start at 6. Huh?"

"De. If ever I won't be able to attend. Always remember that I love you so much and I'm cheering for you. Your number 1 Boice. Huh?"

"Thank you my cupcake~ I love you too!"

"Ye ye. I have to go. We'll rehearse now. Fighting my cupcake!" said Seohyun.

"De. Take care my cupcake~"

 

Seohyun with Taeyeon and Tiffany rehearsed their performance at SM Building with the backup dancers.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand was in their apartment with his parents and family.

"Mianheyo Omoni~" Yonghwa said as he came back to his seat.

"Is that Seohyun~sshi?" asked Yonghwa's father.

"De. Her schedule changed. She said she'll try to catch the concert and she said she's cheering for me." Yonghwa said with a pale face.

"Omo~ don't be sad Yonghwa. It's work. You have to understand. And besides, we will watch and thousands of your fans. I'm sure Seohyun will not miss your other concerts." explained Yonghwa's mother.

"Correct. Don't worry so much and just enjoy your concert." said Yonghwa's father.

 

And they continued eating. After lunch, they went already to the concert venue to have their sound testing and to prepare at the dressing room.

 

TTS' performance started immediately at 4.15. They performed 2 songs and have some talk at the event. At exactly 5.05, they finished their performance.

 

They left the venue 5.30pm. Inside the van,

"Oppa, can I still come at CNBLUE's concert?" asked Seohyun to her manager while calling Yoona.

"I don't think we can make it there in 30 minutes time”. answered her manager.

"Mianhe Seohyun~ah. I can't join you today. I have to record. And I think Fany will go home. Am I right?" explained Taeyeon while playing her phone.

"De. And besides, we're going to Taiwan tomorrow. We still have to rehearse tonight right? Can you still make it if you’ll attend today, Joohyun?" asked Tiffany.

"Yeah. Eii, I don't know what to do unnie. If I will attend, I can't cover myself. And besides, I don't have a companion." Seohyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter