Busy Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost 10:45 in the evening of July 9 when Yoona’s watching at her home. She’s having her time off before their full scale preparations for Girls’ Generation’s comeback, when she got a call from Jonghyun.

 

“Oh, Love.”

“Yoongie… Can you fetch me here? Yaaah. I don’ think I can still drive.” Jonghyun, already filled with alcohol.

“What? Are you drunk? Cham.”

“Mian. I just want to go home now.”

“Ara ara. I knew you will be drunk. Cham.”

 

Yoona hanged up. She then changed her clothes to casual ones; plus wore her cap and mask. In just a short while, she stepped out of her house and rode the taxi to a Japanese restaurant where Jonghyun and his two friends were.

 

While inside the taxi, she sent a message to her father.

 

To: Appa

Dad, I went out to see Jonghyun. He’s drunk and I have to fetch him. I’ll see if I can go home tonight. If not, I’m just at Jonghyun’s house. Good night!

 

It took her almost 20 minutes to arrive. After paying, she quickly walked in the restaurant and asked the cashier near the entrance.

 

“Excuse me. I’m here to see a group of three men. Where are they supposed to be staying?” Yoona asked without removing her mask.

“Ahh, Lee Jonghyun’s group?”

“De.”

“Who are you, by the way?”

“I’m his girlfriend.”

“Ahh.” The cashier is looking thoroughly on her. “Hmm, they’re at the VIP room. Turn right there, the last room.”

“Ahh, okay. Kamsahamnida.”

 

Yoona felt the cashier’s curiosity. She left and quickly walked to the direction given her.

 

 

It was already almost 11:40 when Yoona stepped in the VIP Room. As she entered, she saw Jonghyun still drinking his shots while his two friends watching him.

“Jongie.” Yoona said as she entered and closed the door.

 

“Oh, my girlfriend. Hi Love! Come here! Come here!” Jonghyun can’t even stand up because of too much take of alcohol.

“Is she your girlfriend?” His friend asked while Yoona’s walking towards them.

“De, you don’t know her? Huh? Love. Come here. Let me introduce you to these jerks. They don’t know you.”

 

As Yoona reached Jonghyun’s side, he grabbed her hand and circled his other arm around her waist.

 

“She’s my girlfriend, Im Yoona.” Jonghyun introduced Yoona to his also drunk friends.

“You mean Girls’ Generation?” The friend asked.

“The actress Im Yoona?” The other asked.

“De. Girls’ Generation’s Yoona, actress Im Yoona.” Jonghyun replied while Yoona’s holding herself.

“How will we know if she’s really Im Yoona? She’s wearing a mask! Hahaha!” The friend yelled and laughed.

“Bo?” Jonghyun looked at Yoona and saw her in her ninja attire. “Ah, Love, please removed your mask.”

“Lee Jonghyun, let’s go.” Yoona replied. She’s already irritated with the situation. “Where are your keys?”

“So man, she’s not Yoona! You’re kidding me! Hahaha!” The other friend said.

“Eik! You, she’s Yoona. Yah. Love, please. Don’t let me down here in front of my friends.”

“We’ll go home after I remove my mask.”

“Deal.”

“Haish! Arasseo!”

 

Yoona removed her masked and showed her face to Jonghyun’s friends.

 

“Wah! You’re real! Mianeyo!” The friend apologized and bowed to Yoona.

“You never told me the Yoona you’re referring to is really the Yoona. Mianeyo Yoona-sshi.” The other friend bowed and apologized too.

 

“Hahahha! See? Haish! Anyway, I have to go. It was nice chatting with you two.” Jonghyun finished his final shot while Yoona wore back her masked.

 

Jonghyun then stood up as Yoona helped him. He placed his arm around her should while Yoona held his hand and waist.

 

“Where are your keys?” Yoona whispered.

“Inside my pocket, on my right.” Jonghyun was already half dead.

 

Yoona got his keys inside his pocket and then the two started walking.

 

“We”ll go ahead. Kamsahmanida.” Yoona told Jonghyun’s friends.

 

 

The two walked together as Yoona started her litany softly.

 

“I hate it whenever you get yourself into this. You told me earlier you’ll just eat. Gosh. You all finished a big bottle of whisky just the three of you? Aigoo.” Yoona while walking to the exit.

“Kenchana. They’re my friends. It’s been a while since I last hang out with them.”

“You have so many friends. That’s another group right?”

“Ohh.”

“I see. That’s why they were so shocked when they saw me.”

“Hahaha. Those jerks.”

 

As they passed the cashier,

 

“Oh, wait.” Jonghyun stopped.

 

“Arigatou gozamasu. The food is great. Your place is great.” Jonghyun spoke to the cashier in Japanese.

“I’m glad to hear that. Thank you too, Sir.” The cashier replied in Japanese.

“Yes. Yes. Hmm. May I ask a little favor?”

“Sure Sir, what is that?”

“May you help us reach the car? It’s raining. I mean, you with the umbrella?”

Jonghyun continued talking in Japanese.

“Oh, sure sure.”

 

The cashier then escorted the couple with an umbrella to Jonghyun’s car. They first walked to the passenger’s seat for Jonghyun to settle and then eventually, to the driver’s seat for Yoona.

 

“Jeongmal kamsahamnida!” Yoona bowed and thanked the cashier.

“De. Drive safely.” The cashier replied and then Yoona stepped in and closed the door. The cashier then walked back inside and watched the car from her sight.

 

 

“Kenchana?” Yoona wiped Jonghyun’s face with her hands as she wore his seatbelt.

“De. I’m okay. You?” Jonghyun cupped Yoona’s face.

“I’m fine.”

 

And then Yoona started Jonghyun’s sports car.

 

“Wah. It’s been a while since I last drove this.” Yoona, while inspecting the car’s controls.

“Chincha? Miane Love. Jongie drank a lot.”

“You have to make it up to me.”

“What do you want?”

“I’ll tell you when you’re already on your right mind.”

“De. Whatever you want.”

 

Jonghyun then closed his eyes. Yoona, in just a few moments, had her feel and started driving en route to Jonghyun’s house.

 

 

12:15 when they arrived at the basement parking of Jonghyun’s building. Yoona was able to parked the car well.

 

“Jongie-yah. We’re here.” Yoona turned off the car and removed her seatbelt. She then reached for Jonghyun who’s already at the middle of his sleep.

 

She then stepped out and opened the passenger’s seat. She woke up Jonghyun.

 

“Jongie. Lee Jong. Wake up. We’re already here. Just a few more steps.” Yoona cupped Jonghyun’s face. A few moments, he woke up.

 

“Oh.” Jonghyun can feel his headache already. “I’m dizzy.”

“Come on. Let’s go.”

 

Yoona helped Jonghyun get off the car. The same position, Jonghyun put his arm around Yoona’s shoulder, while Yoona, holding that arm and his waist.

 

The two then walked together towards the entrance of the building. Both were quiet since it’s already late and all Jonghyun wanted was to be in his room.

 

 

Almost five minutes of walking and they were able to reach the doorstep. Yoona keyed in the passcode and together they entered the house.

 

The two immediately head to Jonghyun’s room. Yoona lied down Jonghyun on his bed.

 

As Jonghyun lied down, Yoona went to the kitchen to heat some water. While waiting, she returned to Jonghyun’s room and started removing his clothes; from his shoes, to his shirt, to his pants and boxers.

 

She walked to his closet and get a new boxers and wore it to him. She had a hard time removing and putting on since Jonghyun’s really heavy and was already deep sleeping.

 

After succeeding, she went back to the kitchen and prepared the hot water in a small basin and got a small piece of towel. She head back inside Jonghyun’s room; she sat on the bed just near his head and started wiping his face with the towel soaked in hot water.

 

“This will help you sober.” She continued wiping Jonghyun’s face and then his neck, his shoulder, his arms and then his body.

 

It lasted for almost 15 minutes. Thereafter, she went to kitchen and returned the basin. She walked back to Jonghyun’s room, the AC and got his shirt inside the closet and wore it to him. She then covered Jonghyun with his thick sheets. She sat beside him and watch him sleep for a while, while caressing his forehead and his hair.

 

“I miss taking care of you, like this. Yes. I’m mad. You don’t suppose to drink everything there. Aigoo. But really, I miss serving you. For the past months we’re both busy, especially when I was filming my drama and you, promoting here and overseas  and making your music. And now I’ll be busy again with my group activities. Hey. We can pull this through right? Cham. Why am I talking to you? I should say everything tomorrow. All you can reply is your loud snore.”

 

Yoona then got Jonghyun’s phone and opened it. She was shocked to see his wallpaper; a photo from last night’s SMTown concert.

 

“Yah.  A fan photo. Updated.” Yoona thought.

 

She opened the call logs and saw various calls from different people; from his band members to his managers to his sisters and then his mother.

 

“I fell in love with you because of your love for your mother and for your family.” She remembered her saying it to him the first time way back in 2012 when they because an item.

 

She then browsed his messages. As expected, some are from his female friends including the ones with Park Shinhye.

 

She read each conversation history and all she read the girl inviting Jonghyun over but refused to.

 

“She’s a sunbae. But why is she keep on contacting my boyfriend. Aish! I thought she has a boyfriend. Aish.” Yoona thought. She can’t believe the girl contacting Jonghyun from time to time and talking nonsense.

 

She later browsed his photos. Majority were taken from his fishing activities. The recent ones were photos from his concerts in Japan and other asian countries and her recently held presscon for her drama and SMTown concert.

 

“Ohh. You don’t have photos of me anymore.” She silently said.

 

And then she started taking selcas on his phone. She took almost 20 selfies and some photos of him sleeping. She also recorded a video of him snoring.

 

 

Past 1 in the morning when she stopped with the phone and just focused on Jonghyun. She had her thoughts until she fell asleep unknowingly while leaning on the headboard, seated beside Jonghyun.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was still at the location of Seohyun’s drama just around the city of Seoul.

 

He was inside his car waiting for Seohyun to finish. He’s been doing this whenever he has free time or whenever he just feel coming since Seohyun’s schedule has been tight and will be tighter in the coming weeks.

 

Earlier, he contacted Seohyun’s manager to inform him of his presence at the filming location.

 

“Hyung.”

“Oh, Yonghwa. Wae?”

“Can I have my girlfriend after work?”

“Yah, she’s still filming. Are you sure you can wait?”

“De Hyung. I’ll wait. I’m here just a few cars away from your van.”

“Aigoo. It’s almost midnight.”

“Kenchana. I’ll give her a ride home.”

“Promise me you two will go home directly.”

“I promise.”

“Okay. I’ll send her to you.”

“Around what time will you be finished?”

“Seohyun has five more sequences. Maybe 1 or 1:30? The latest would be 2.”

“Ahh. Kenchanayo Hyung. I’ll wait.”

“Okay. See you.”

“De. Jeongmal kamsahamnida.”

 

Then on, Yonghwa used his phone while waiting. He monitored the release of the image teaser of his upcoming solo album and posted it on his SNS. After, he watched some of the video clips from Seohyun’s drama.

 

He watched a scene where Seohyun got hit by his co-actor.

“Yah! Seo Joohyun! Cham.” Yonghwa got worried because it wasn’t just an elbow. It was a big man’s elbow. And he knew it was with so much force. “Cham. Pabo Joohyuna.” He watched the video until the end. What he didn’t like more was her co-actor getting too much close with her. “Yah. Why do he have to hug her like that? Tsk.”

 

And then he moved to next video. It was a making film at the park.

http://tv.naver.com/v/1844416/list/139708

 

“I can’t take this anymore.” Yonghwa stopped the video and just opened Seohyun’s SNS instead.

 

He browsed her photos and read some of her comments online.

 

Yonghwa’s been waiting for more than 3 hours already when he decided to stepped out of his sports car while on his ninja attire; a cap, mask and eye glasses. He also took the stem of big white rose he bought before going at the filming location.

 

He walked to where the filming’s happening. It was at the neighborhood of Seohyun’s character. As he walked, he carefully watched if there are still people watching the filming. Until he arrived at the filming set. Seohyun was still on the scene with her co-actor. He watched his girlfriend from a distant. He felt proud watching his girlfriend. Seohyun improved a lot with her acting. She’s been working hard for this drama since she got casted to it.

 

Just after 7 minutes of standing and watching the filming, the voice, “Okay!” from the PD was heard.

 

“Wah. Perfect timing.” Yonghwa thought. He stepped aside as the staff started packing up the camera and rest of the filming equipments. Seohyun, after the “Okay!”, bowed and thanked each and every staff at the filming. She also thanked her co-actors and bowed to them. As she walked to her waiting area with her co-actors and manager, Yonghwa followed her until Ji Hyun Woo noticed him following them.

 

“Excuse me, who are you?” Ji Hyun Woo stopped before the group entered the waiting area.

“Oh?” Seohyun looked at the man at her back.

“We’ll go ahead.” Seohyun’s manager said as he saw Yonghwa. The staff then entered the tent.

“Yah. Who are you?” Ji Hyun Woo repeatedly asked.

“Oppa, I know him. Come.” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa inside the waiting area and Ji Hyun Woo followed.

 

As they entered the tent, Yonghwa removed his mask while facing Seohyun.

 

“Did I surprise you? Kenchana?” Yonghwa brushed Seohyun’s hair as he talked softly to her.

“De.” Seohyun smiled and blushed. This was the first time Yonghwa stepped out of the car and showed himself to the filming set.

“For you.” Yonghwa handed the big rose to Seohyun.

“Wah! It’s beautiful. Gomawo.” Seohyun smiled. She then gave a quick hug to Yonghwa. “I missed you.” Seohyun whispered while on hug with Yonghwa.

“Nado. Go and change. I’ll take you home.” Yonghwa said as he broke the hug.

“De. Please wait.” Seohyun walked to her area with her manager and stylists.

 

Yonghwa meanwhile waited on his spot, wore again his mask and observed the waiting area.

 

Ji Hyun Woo watched the two and walked to his area. He’s curious who that man was and so he kept an eye on him while packing his things.

 

Seohyun changed her clothes with the help of her stylists team. In just a short while, Seohyun finished her thing and walked to Yonghwa.

 

“Shall we go?”

“Where’s your cap?”

“Oh, I didn’t have it today.”

“Ahh. Just to be sure.” Yonghwa removed his cap and wore it to Seohyun.

“Gomawo.”

“Let’s go?”

“De. Oppa, Unnie-deul, we’ll go ahead.” Seohyun faced her team.

“Hyung, noona. Kamsahmanida.” Yonghwa bowed to Seohyun’s team.

 

As the couple stepped out of the tent, Ji Hyun Woo called for Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun-sshi.” Ji Hyun Woo called Seohyun.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun stopped and both faced him.

 

“Oh, Oppa. Ye?” Seohyun looked at him.

“You still haven’t introduced me to him.” Ji Hyun Woo walked to the couple.

“Oh, de.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. Their eyes talk for a couple of seconds and then Yonghwa nodded. Seohyun then removed Yonghwa’s mask as Ji Hyun Woo joined them.

 

“Oppa, I think you know him. Anyway, this is my boyfriend, Jung Yonghwa from Busan.” Seohyun happily introduced Yonghwa to her co-actor.

“Hi, nice to meet you, finally sunbaenim.” Yonghwa offered a handshake.

“Ohh, Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE. I see. Nice to meet you too.” Ji Hyun Woo accepted the handshake.

“Sorry Sunbaenim, but we really have to go.”

“De Oppa. Bye.”

“Ohhh. De. Bye.”

 

Seohyun wore back Yonghwa’s mask and together, they finally exited the tent and walked to the parking area where Yonghwa’s car was.

 

Yonghwa wrapped his arm around Seohyun’s shoulder as he carried all her bags.

 

“Kenchana?” Yonghwa asked while walking.

“I’m a little but tired.” Seohyun leaned herself to Yonghwa; her head on his shoulder.

“Wah. A little bit? Hahaha.”

“De. A little bit. Because I have my energizer here.”

“Aigoo. Look at you. You’re so thin.” Yonghwa, feeling Seohyun’s shoulder.

“You know why Babe.” Seohyun started talking softly.

“I’ll take care of you okay? I’ll make sure you’re getting enough food and enough sleep.”

“Gomawo Babe. Without you, I don’t know if I can still survive.”

“Of course you can. You’re Wonder Joohyun right?”

“My Super Yong.”

 

And then they arrived at the parking. Yonghwa escorted Seohyun to the passenger’s seat and opened the door for her.

 

“Gomawo.” Seohyun smiled and stepped in the car. Yonghwa immediately followed and get in through the driver’s seat. Yonghwa placed Seohyun’s things at the back and quickly started the car.

 

“Seatbelt please.” Yonghwa said.

“Oh, yeah.” Seohyun wore her seatbelt and Yonghwa started driving en route to Seohyun’s home.

 

While on the road,

 

“How’s your day?” Seohyun asked.

“I attended Hello Counselor and Abnormal Summit filming. And then I had various interviews for my comeback. All in all, it was a good day.”

“Ahh. That’s a relief. I can’t wait to hear your new song.”

“It’s you.”

“That Girl. Cham. I will be the first one to download and listen to the song, and the entire album.”

“And you’ll be the only girl I’ll give my signed CD.”

“Hahaha. Of course.”

“You? How’s filming?”

“We’re almost half way through the drama. I’m glad it has good ratings every week and all are positive comments. It makes me work even harder.”

“I’m proud of you Joohyuna. Always remember that huh?”

“De. I always feel your support and love.”

“Even though I’m not that good in expressing how much I support your drama. But really, I’m really super proud of you. It makes me say it more often that, ‘Yah! That Girl! That Girl, Kang Soju. That Girl! She’s mine. She’s my girlfriend. She’s my love.’ Just like the song.”

“Ohh, Yonghwa.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and grabbed his right hand and locked it to hers.

 

“I miss holding your hand like this.” Seohyun looking at their hands interlocking.

“I will always hold your hand okay?”

“Nado. I won’t let go of this hand.”

“Yeah.” Yonghwa smiled as Seohyun put their hands on her cheeks.

 

As the time passes, their conversation gets deeper and deeper.

 

“I’m sorry if we can’t date long huh? The past weeks has been tight for the both of us.” Seohyun confessed.

“I always tell you, I’ll adjust and take care of you.”

“You’re always there adjusting whenever I’m busy and can’t see you. For that, I’m really thankful.”

“You don’t have to compare what I’m doing and what you’ve done to me. Love is never like that.”

“Miane. I just want to really show my love to you.”

“You, joining me tonight is more than enough. Just a reply to my message or an answer to my everyday call is more than enough.”

“Thank you for always understanding.”

“Cham. Thank you for always trying. Thank you for not letting me go.”

“I love you so much Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun with watery eyes.

“I love you, Seo Joohyun.” Yonghwa smiled and glanced at Seohyun. He then kissed her hand as he continued driving.

 

 

Almost 2 in the morning when they arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter