Update Me

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 30. CNBLUE arrived at Sydney International Airport. They immediately went to the domestic airport flying to Melbourne. Despite the very early morning of their arrival, fans waited for them. And in return, CNBLUE gave their best fan service.

 

When they arrived in Melbourne, at the airport, Jonghyun immediately called Yoona to check on her.

"Ye?" Yoona answered with a soft voice.

"Ohh! Yongie~ happy birthday! We just arrived here at the airport."

"Thank you so much sarang~ thank you for your gift. I really do appreciate it. Really. Thank you."

"You're welcome. How's the party?"

"Mmm. We enjoyed a lot. The girls also says thanks for the flowers. Haha! I'm here in our house. My father is cooking for me. Hehe. Do rest okay? I know you'll be tired. Please drink your vitamins."

"Chincha? Yaah! Another missed opportunity to be with apuji. De sarang~ I'm fine. I'll sleep when we arrived at the hotel."

"Okay. Good baby. I'm worried now because you might get sick again. You'll have two consecutive concerts again. Please sleep and have some strength."

"De de. I'll be a good baby. Today's my sarang's birthday. I don't want her getting worried. I want her to enjoy her day with her family~"

"Okay. Rest well later Jongie~ saranghae sarang~ah!"

"De. Saranghae~ regards to apuji."

"De. And please say hi for me to Yonghwa Oppa, Jungshin and Minhyuk."

"Arasseo. Happy birthday again! I need to hang now. We're going out of the airport."

"De. Thank you again. Be safe! Bye!"

"Bye!"

 

On the other hand, Yonghwa, wasn't able to call Seohyun immediately because of his fan service. Instead, he gave a call when they arrived at the hotel and had their lunch.

 

"Weeyyy??" Seohyun answered in Mandarin.

"How's my lady?"

"I should be the one asking first. How's my rockstar?"

"We arrived here at the hotel now. We're eating lunch."

"How's the more than 10 hours flight?"

"Hmm. Tiring. I'm still dizzy but I feel really good because I’m hearing your voice and remember the kiss you gave me? Kekeke. I had the chance to meet the fans at the airport. I signed autographs, accepted gifts, and even sang for them."

"Chincha? Awww. How sweet, my rockstar. Always caring for his fans. Hmm. What if after lunch, have your deep sleep. So you can cope with your tiredness."

"De. I'll do that for sure. We'll be having our rehearsals tonight."

"Aiii, exhausting yourself. Jung Yonghwa, please take good care of yourself."

"Ye ye. Please don't worry Seo Joohyun. I'm your Superyong right? I can manage."

"Okay okay. Please bring with you your water. Relax your shoulders. Aiii, how I wish I can go to you and massage your shoulders."

"Ye. Just do it when I get back, Eii Joohyun~ah. There's a fan at the airport who gave me a gift and then asked my signature on her iPad."

"Okay. I'll be waiting. Haha! And then?"

"While I was signing, she said, 'Please take care of Seohyun.'"

"So what did you say?"

"I lost my words and just gave her a nod and smiled. Haha!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter