Sweet Escape

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 12 in Las Vegas. Yonghwa and Seohyun woke up early in the morning to watch the sunrise at a famous park in Las Vegas approximately 40 minutes away from their hotel.

 

Seohyun first woke up in the arms of Yonghwa. She removed Yonghwa’s arm around her body making Yonghwa moved and faced the other side.

 

Seohyun got up from bed and started fixing the suite; used clothes were placed on the laundry bag, shopped stuffs were placed on the side of the room and then she prepared their stuffs for their activity for the day.

 

After, she took a shower and get herself ready. 30 minutes after, she stepped out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on and walked to the bed to see Yonghwa.

 

“Yongie. Yongie. Wake up. It’s already 4:55… Baby.” Seohyun, pinching Yonghwa’s face. She then touched his hair and fix it.

 

Moments after,

 

“Mmm.” Yonghwa slowly opened his eyes and saw Seohyun in front of him.

“Good morning Babe. Time to get up.” Seohyun then walked back to the bathroom and started dressing up.

 

Yonghwa checked his phone to read messages and checked his email. After, he stood up and arranged the bed. He walked outside the suite and had his morning thoughts while waiting for Seohyun to finish inside the bathroom.

 

Minutes after, Seohyun was already dressed with her usual jeans and simple shirt when she came out.

 

“Yongie, I’m done.” Seohyun walked to Yonghwa and found him at the veranda.

“Oh. You’re already ready. Good morning Seo Joohyun.” Yonghwa gave a hug to Seohyun.

“Good morning Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun then broke the hug. “Yah. It’s cold. Wear your shirt please.” Seohyun said. Yonghwa then backhugged Seohyun as they watch the still busy streets of Las Vegas from the veranda.

“Kenchana. How’s your sleep?” Yonghwa’s chin on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Very okay.” Seohyun locked her hands on Yonghwa’s hands, his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Still jet lagged?”

“I’m okay now. Get ready now.”

“It’s still early.”

“Hmm. 10 minutes.”

“Okay. 10 minutes. Hmm. Joohyuna.”

“Yonghwa.”

“Thank you. Thank you for coming. Yesterday was a big surprise. One of the biggest Seo Joohyun.”

“You want me here right? Tell me.”

“It’s not like that. You’re schedule’s getting busier again now that you’re appearing to a musical again. Plus your Girls’ Generation activities. And besides, we already planned this right? You’re finished with your solo travel this year. This is my turn but you followed me here. And I liked it. Honestly, I love it.”

“I just suddenly missed you and I got worried too much about you Babe. My reason is valid right?”

“Yes.”

“Mmm. I’m here now. Let’s enjoy the rest of the days here okay? I’m leaving on the 14th evening.”

“You should’ve just joined me on my flight on the 19th in LA.”

“No. It’s your Yong Tour. At least I gave you the first day and the rest of the tour after the 14th  for yourself.”

“Whatever.”

“Hmm. Where did that come from?”

“Nothing. Ignore it. Hahaha.”

“Aigoo Jung Yonghwa.”

“I love so much Joohyunnie.”

“I love you too. And I missed you so much my cupcake.” Seohyun broke the backhug and faced Yonghwa. “Get dressed now.” She cupped Yonghwa’s face.

“De.” And then Yonghwa slowly kissed Seohyun on the lips.

 

After 3 seconds,

 

“I love you.” Yonghwa said.

“I love you too.” Seohyun replied and then she pulled Yonghwa inside for him to get ready.

 

Yonghwa then went inside the bathroom to take a bath while Seohyun continued to prepare her bag for their morning trip.

 

 

Meanwhile, it was already evening in Busan. Jonghyun and Yoona just arrived at the Lee’s residence. They were welcomed by Jonghyun’s mother and immediately walked to the dining area for dinner after some usual greetings.

 

While eating some of the best cuisines in Busan,

 

“Woah. Everything is well-prepared. Everything is well-cooked.” Yoona with her nyam nyam mode.

“I really prepared everything for your arrival. Yah. I can’t even remember when was the last time you visited us here.” Jonghyun’s mother said.

“Ei, Omma. We’re all aware it’s because of our Jonghyun and the show with Seungyeon.” Jonghyun’s sister said.

“Shhh. Noona.” Jonghyun gave a glare to her sister.

“Wae? Kenchana unnie. Yah. That’s one of the reasons. The past few months. It was complicated. But ahmm. I’m happy I’m still welcome here. I’m happy Jongie and I are still together despite of everything.” Yoona said.

“Aniya. You will always be welcome here. This is also your home.” Jonghyun’s father said.

“Did you watch us on TV?” Jonghyun’s sister asked.

“Yeah. I saw the episode unnie.”

“Ohh.  You might think we betrayed you or what. We’re sorry for that Yoona-sshi.” Jonghyun’s father said.

“Omo. Apuji. Please don’t say that.”

“Appa. She’s not what you’re thinking.” Jonghyun butted in.

“I never thought of that Apuji. I understand that it’s for the show and you’re doing it for Jonghyun. Please don’t think that way Apuji.” Yoona said.

“Ye ye. What’s important is that Yoona’s here tonight with us.” Jonghyun’s mother then concluded the topic. “Yaah. We always talk on the phone but it really feels different when we see each other in person.”

“Haha. Likewise Omoni. This has been a long overdue plan. But thank God we’re here, finally. I really wanted to visit you here but because of the busy promotions we have to wait until Jongie finishes his.”

“De Omma, Appa. Oh. By the way, I bought Yoona’s gifts. I wasn’t able to bring those the last time I went here. But ahmm. It’s here now. Better check it later.” Jonghyun said.

“Gomawo Yoona.” Jonghyun’s mother smiled.

“Ei, Yoona. I already called unnie ha. We’ll have a girls’ night out tonight. Hahaha.” Jonghyun’s sister said.

“Oh? I thought noona’s not coming?” Jonghyun asked her sister.

“She went to a party tonight with her husband but said they’ll drop by because you two came.” His sister replied.

“I’m okay with that unnie. Haha. I know Jongie here will allow me right?” Yoona faced Jonghyun and grabbed his hand.

“Alright alright. Since this is a homecoming for you. Okay. Okay.” Jonghyun kissed Yoona’s hand and continued eating.

 

And the family continued talking about the missed time together for the next hour.

 

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa were already on their way to the Paseos Park riding a taxi. Holding hands at the back of the cab,

 

“I missed riding in a cab.” Seohyun commented.

“Hahaha. As much as I want you to ride alone, I can’t. I’m always getting worried whenever you’re alone.”

“You think I’m not worried whenever you’re alone? Of course not.”

“Really? Hmm. I’m happy. Really happy.”

“Wae? Because I’m here right?”

“Yes. I’m happy because you’re here. The two of us, exploring this beautiful place.”

“Thank you for letting me join you.When I travelled alone, you gave me my freedom. And now that I have given yours, here I am. You accepted me to join in your journey.”

“Ei, I always wanted to be with you. The first day and the rest of the days of this trip in LA is enough for myself. Moments with you are the bests.”

 “Babe, I want to say sorry huh. I’m sorry.”

“Huh? Wae? For what?”

“Hmm. Even though lately, we’ve been fighting with non sense. Thank you. Thank you for understanding my mood swings.”

“Because I love you so much. Even though lately, you’ve been acting so weird.”

“Weird?”

“You’re too sensitive. You still have your period?”

“Haha. No no. I just finished my period.”

“Hahaha. My baby. So cute.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s cheek.

“I love you Jung Yonghwa.”

 

And then they cuddle and continued talking about random things.

 

“I still remember our Dubu.” Seohyun suddenly opened the topic.

“I know. It’s not easy to let go. She was our baby.”

“De. My heart still breaks whenever I remember the day when she left us.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t save our baby.”

“Ei, I told you it’s not your fault. It’s because of her sickness.”

“But I should’ve revived her.”

“You did everything Babe.”

“I promised you I’ll get one again. But I think it’s not yet the right time to get one again. Right?”

“De. The memories of our Dubu’s still so fresh. And forever she’ll have a place in our hearts.”

“Ye. She saw how we love each other.”

“She saw how we fight, shout at each other, cry, everything, no one knows except Dubu.”

“Haha. De. Hmm. She saw our many playtimes.”

“Ei. Yonghwa.”

“Wae? It’s been a while since we had the last playtime.”

“Our Dubu is the topic. Not our playtime.”

“I hope we’ll have one here in Las Vegas.”

“Haish. Byuntae!”

“Hahaha! My cute cupcake. Haha.”

“We’ll see. Haha.” Seohyun, hiding her giggle.

“I never expect I will fall in love with you even more. Even deeper. Yaaah. Seriously.”

“Ohh. Yonghwa.”

“Yes. I’m serious here Joohyun. What you did here… Yah. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

 

And then Yonghwa kissed again Seohyun’s cheek and continued to talk until they arrived at the Paseos Park.

 

As they arrived, the two started walking inside the park to look for a place to eat. They found a small restaurant and took out a breakfast. After, the continued to walk until they reached the open field where picnic areas are located. As they found a perfect spot, Yonghwa brought out the picnic mat he requested from the hotel.

 

 

“When was the last time we had a picnic?” Seohyun asked while holding the paper bag.

“Hmmm. In your school?”

“When was that again?”

“Hmm. With Dubu. We ate breakfast inside the car and played with Dubu at the field.”

“Ah. That’s a year ago. We should be doing this again more often in Korea.”

“Are you sure Babe? In Korea? Haha.”

 

And then they both settled down on the grass. Seohyun brought out the food and put down all their stuffs. Seohyun started taking pictures of the area and of Yonghwa.

 

“This place is so beautiful.” Seohyun, appreciating the view.

“You’re still the most beautiful. Enough of that first, I have something to tell you.” Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s phone and stood up, walked at her back and sat behind her. He backhugged her and held her two hands and locked her on his.

 

“Hmmm? What is it you’re going to tell me? And you still have to lock me like this.”

“Join me in Los Angeles. Join me when I visit Peter. I want you to meet him. Will that be okay? One last request.”

“When are you planning to visit Peter?” Seohyun sweetly asked.

“On the 14th. I’ll pay for the your ticket.”

“Okay. I’ll join you.” Seohyun faced Yonghwa and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “You don’t have to be cute and lock me like this.”

“Ohh. Thank you.” Yonghwa whispered to her ear.

“No problem.”

“One kiss please?” Yonghwa, smelling Seohyun’s neck.

“I already kissed you at the hotel.”

“Please? Before the people start to arrive.”

“Okay.” Seohyun faced Yonghwa and gave him a short and sweet kiss on the lips.

 

“We should eat now Babe. And please give me my phone.”

“No. I won’t give your phone.”

“Haha. Okay okay. Since this is your trip. I will abide all your rules. Just make sure I’ll make it to the musical I have to watch on the 16th Korean Time. And I have to attend the Seoul Fashion Week on the 18th and 19th.

“Okay okay. Don’t worry. On the 14th, you’ll go back to Korea.”

“Yeah. Thank you Babe.”

 

And then the two started eating still on that sweet position; like normal couples do.

 

“Yong. How can we eat well if you’re holding me like this?” Yonghwa’s still locking Seohyun with his one arm while the other’s holding a pancake sandwich.

“Babe, please? Let me do what I want with you.”

“Heol~ not everything huh.”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Okay. Are you happy?”

“Huh? That’s so random.”

“Please, answer.”

“You’re the happiest thing that ever happened to me Seo Joohyun.”

“Really?”

“Wae? You’ve asked that for how many times now.”

“And your answer never change.”

“Why would I? I always speak honesty with you Seo Joohyun.”

“Alright. I’m relieved.”

“Haha. Wae? Guilty again? With what?”

“No no. Thinking about it. It’s always more from you than from me.” Seohyun grabbed a bite of her pancake sandwich.

“Cham. Of course not. Please. Don’t measure. Our love is immeasurable.”

“Even if you’re not telling me, I know you’re feeling that way sometimes.”

“Yes. I feel that way, but I always understand, because my love for you is thicker than anything else.”

“Everyday, I’m really thankful to God for giving me you to love. Your love for me is unconditional. I’m the luckiest girl in the world because I have a boyfriend like you Yong. Despite of everything, my attitude, my flaws, my shortcomings as a girlfriend, you never let go of me. Thank you.”

“Aniya. I’m the luckiest because of everyone, I’m the privileged to know the real you. You let me become a part of you. I saw everything about you. And I’m the very few who feels your love.”

“You’re not a part of me.”

“Huh?”

“You’re not just a part. You’re my entirety.”

“There’s so much to be thankful for, right Joohyunnie?”

“So much. Cham. What are we doing. We’re suppose to enjoy and just talk about everything. Miane. Hehe.”

“Kenchana. At least we get to know what we’re feeling right?”

“You have a point. Hmm. Yong.”

“Mmm?”

“For the nth time.”

“What?”

“I wanna say sorry huh? For not completing my visits during your Cinderella promotions. Compared to what you did with our promotions, you did so much. Sorry.”

“Heol~ When did I complain?”

“Ei, I just wanna be free from this feeling. Please just let me. Now that we’re talking about our feelings.”

“Alright alright.”

“Sorry if I’m too harsh answering dating questions.”

“That, I completely understand.”

“Haish. I love you so much Yonghwa. You’re the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I just want you to know that I won’t let you go either.” Seohyun smiled and looked at Yonghwa.

“My wife~” Yonghwa tickled Seohyun’s armpit.

“Hahaha. Nampyeonie~” Seohyun giggled.

“Even though people might not know our relationship, as long as we’re happy, like this, I couldn't ask for more.”

 

The two continued talking while eating for the next hour.

 

After, the two had a mini pictorial at the park and then left the picnic area and started walking around, holding hands like normal tourists.

 

 

Minhyuk was driving his car from a drive-thru fast food chain en route to SM. He planned a surprise visit for Krystal at SM Building. She’s been working hard for almost a month now for their big comeback and concert.

 

It was already 10:43pm Korean Time when he arrived at the SM building carrying a basket of flowers he quickly arranged and then foods for the entire f(x) team.

 

F(x) just finished their second wave of rehearsals and so Krystal immediately walked to the corner of the dance room and called Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk’s phone rang and he stopped by beside the elevator door and picked it up.

 

“Hon.” Minhyuk said.

“Where are you?”

“Hmm. I just finished filming.”

“My question is where are you.”

“Ohh. You sound so pissed. Wae?”

“Tsk. Hyukkie-yah. Please don’t be stubborn. Where are you?”

“I’m driving.”

“Mind dropping by?”

“You’re busy. I don’t want to disturb you.”

“Please. I want to see you.”

“You want to see me?”

“De. Please? Even just for 30 minutes?”

“I’ll see. I’m still stocked in the traffic.”

“Traffic? This late?”

“Yeah. It’s raining.”

“Ahh.”

 

And then Minhyuk walked and entered the practice room quietly.

 

“You really want to see me?” Minhyuk said while no one still noticed him. “Look at the entrance door.” Minhyuk’s carefully looking at Krystal.

 

Krystal, upon hearing from Minhyuk, looked at the entrance door and saw her boyfriend wearing a cap carrying a small basket of flowers and plastic bags.

 

“Hi honey.” Minhyuk with his signature smile.

“You’re making me cry.” Krystal pouted her lips, her eyes getting watery.

“Why? I’m here now. I missed you so much hon.”

“I miss you too so much. Come here.”

“Yeah.”

 

Minhyuk walked to Krystal at her place as she stood up and wait for him without greeting anyone in the room.

 

Krystal hanged up and smiled at Minhyuk as he walk towards her.

 

“Hi Miss Beautiful. Missed me?” Minhyuk said. “Here, to ease your exhaustion and to remember that you’re like these flowers.”

“Ohh. Hon.” Krystal started blushing as the entire group started watching the scene.

“Please.” Minhyuk handed the basket.

“Thank you.” Krystal smiled and not removing her stare on him.

“You’re sweating much. Where’s your towel? Huh?” Minhyuk wiped Krystal’s sweat on her forehead with his right hand.

“We just finished our second round.”

“Tsk. Yah. You’re sweating ei. Did you eat?”

“Not yet. Your timing is perfect. It’s our break. But manager oppa already bought food for us.”

“Include this. I bought too. For your unnies and for everyone.” And then Minhyuk faced the group watching them. “One second. Annyeonghasseyo. Kang Minhyuk imnida. Ahmm. I bought here foods for everyone. Sorry I wasn’t able to greet you all properly. I just miss my honey so much. And ahmm. I know that I’m always welcome here right? F(x) fighting!” Minhyuk bowed and then the rest of the f(x) walked to Minhyuk and greeted him too.

 

After some casual introduction, Minhyuk and Krystal stayed on one side and started their talk.

 

“Please wipe your sweat hon.” Minhyuk grabbed the face towel on the floor beside him and started wiping Krystal’s face. “Do you have your extra shirt huh?”

“De. I have one.”

“You’ve been working so hard hon. Yah. Turn your back please. I’ll put this towel.” Minhyuk flipped Krystal while seated on the floor and inserted the towel beneath her shirt; touching her wet back. “Yah. Don’t let your wet shirt get dry at your back hon huh? You’ll be sick. Mmm. Face me now.” And then Krystal faced Minhyuk again.

“I missed you so much hon. Really.” Krystal smiled and cupped Minhyuk’s face. “Did you arrange this flowers?”

“Yes. I arrange it before going here. You know, you still look the prettiest.”

“Thank you. Thank you for coming. This means a lot. Yaah. I’m really tired but because you’re here, I still can perform until the next morning.”

“Don’t do that. Hahaha. You want to eat now? We should join your unnies.”

“No no. Let’s wait for manager oppa.”

“Wae? You don’t like the food I bought?”

“Of course not. I just want some time with you alone.” And then Krystal lied on Minhyuk’s lap.

“Ohh. Wae? Tired?”

“I want to relax my back.”

“Hmm. Alright.” And then Minhyuk started caressing Krystal’s forehead to her hair.

“How’s your day?”

“Very okay. I filmed all day and always thinks of you.”

“I always thinks of you too. Yaah. I’m happy you’re here. Thank you.”

“Shh. Kenchana. I’m here now. I’ll take care of you okay?”

“De. I love you.” Krystal sweetly said in English to Minhyuk as she looked at him.

“I love you.” Minhyuk replied in English and kissed Krystal’s forehead and then peck her lips.

“Haha. Hon, not here please.” Krystal, blushed.

“Hahaha. Wae? Can’t I kiss my honey?”

“You can kiss me but not here.”

“So where then? Hmm.”

“Later? Inside the car? Are you going to wait for me?”

“Really? You’ll give me a kiss inside the car?”

“Yes. If you’ll stay with me here.”

“Yes. Yes I’ll stay.” Minhyuk with his eye smile.

 

And then the couple continued with their sweet talk until f(x)’s manager arrived and eventually, they joined in the dinner with the other members and staff.

 

 

 

It was almost 1 in the morning when Yoona and Jonghyun’s sister continued to talk while the other sister, Jonghyun and his brother-in-law listening.

 

“So you two really did break up?” Jonghyun’s sister already drunk.

“Yes unnie. Was that really a break up Love huh?” Yoona, already drunk too, leaning on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Ye. But it was for almost two weeks. After that, I won her back and now here we are. Very happy.” Jonghyun, answering seriously.

“Ahh. Yeah. At the end of the day, what matters most is you love each other.” Jonghyun’s brother-in-law said.

“You’re right Oppa. I don’t know what Jongie did to me. I never felt in love like this my entire life.”

“Haha. Really Love?”

“Hahaha! Our little brother’s so lucky to have Girls’ Generation’s image as his girlfriend.” The tipsy sister laughed and said.

“No no unnie. I’m the lucky one. I’m very lucky to have your baby brother. He’s so loving and ahmm, so cool. He’s giving everything to me.” Yoona drank her shot.

“Just love and protect your love.” The older sister said while holding hands with her husband.

“De noona.” Jonghyun replied and smiled at Yoona as he took his shot.

“When are you planning to settle down?” The older sister continued asking her celebrity brother and his girlfriend.

“Actually unnie, I really want to get married now. But ahmm. Considering Jongie has to enter the military and serve for two years, I think I have to wait for a couple of years more.”

“Aww. Love.” Jonghyun touched Yoona’s thigh.

“Wae?”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. I may be tipsy but I know what I’m saying. Haha. Right unnie?” Yoona laughed.

“De! One more shot!” Jonghyun’s tipsy sister said and offered Yoona another shot.

“Wohoo! De unnie. For you, for Jongie, for unnie, for oppa.” Yoona drank again and laughed hard.

“Yah yah. Noona, Yoongie had enough. I think we should end this now.” Jonghyun’s feeling Yoona’s heavy head on his shoulder.

“De. Yeobo, we should go now.” The older sister said too.

“One more bottle!” The tipsy sister said.

“No no. Let’s call it a night. Yah. Yeobo, help me. Let’s bring her to her room. Jongie, where will Yoona stay?” The older sister said as she stood up.

“Unnie, I’m staying with Jonghyun.” Yoona said as she hugged Jonghyun.

“Oh? Are you sure Yoona?” The tipsy sister asked.

“I’m used to Jonghyun. He can do whatever he wants, just for tonight. Right Love? You want it tonight right?” Yoona touched Jonghyun’s thigh near his.

“Yah. Love. You’re drunk. Noona, it’s not what you think.” Jonghyun touched Yoona’s hand on his thigh.

“Oh my goodness. Our Jongie already did it with you? Since when?!” The tipsy sister was shocked.

“Omo. Your noona’s really drunk now. Jonghyun, please. Don’t do it when she’s drunk.” The older sister said and then she and her husband helped her drunk sister to her room.

“Of course noona.”

“Unnie, good night! Oppa! Unnie!” Yoona shouted and then brought back her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Ohh. You drank too much. Kenchana?” Jonghyun cupped Yoona’s hot face.

“De. Sorry I drank too much. Yaah. I’m always happy with your sisters. They always treat me like I’m their sister too.” Yoona, sweetly speaking while her eyes closed and her head down on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Oww. You’re part of our family. You’re my family.”

“Thank you for accepting me. Thank you because they accepted me even though I seldom visit here, or I seldom attend  dates with them in Seoul.”

“Ssshh. They understand you.”

“I love you so much Sarang.” Yoona said.

“I love you Yoona.” Jonghyun replied and kissed her hair.

“Please sing a song for me. Not the break up songs you wrote okay?”

“Okay. Did I tell you already that it's me who thought of My Miracle and I composed the music thinking about you?”

“You never told me until I ask.”

“Ahh. So you already knew?”

“Love, I already asked that. You don’t remember now right?”

“Hahaha. Hmm. Wait. Ahh. Ye. Ye. I remember now.”

“Hahaha. Remember when you first time proposed to me? Not the official one huh. Not in front of Girls’ Generation, not infront of my family.”

“Ah. Ye. The after-party of Love Rain. I kidnapped you and took you to Banpo Bridge.”

“That was when I think I just got back from our event in Thailand. Hmm. Day after my birthday?”

“Ohh. I remember now.”

“You sang My Miracle under the bridge.”

“Hahaha. Yeah. And you recorded it. I remember now Love. I almost forgot. Thank you.”

“I’m tipsy but I can still remember.”

“Ye. Do you still have to copy?”

“De. Open my phone.”

 

Jonghyun then got Yoona’s phone on the table and used his index finger to open her phone.

 

“Go to Music and then to Playlists. And then choose “Love”. See?” Yoona, still on her position.

“De. Love, these are all our recordings together.” Jonghyun said as he started browsing the songs on the playlist.

“Listen to My Miracle.” Yoona said.

“Eotteoke? How many times did you change your phone? I never thought you’ll have your playlist here.”

“Haha. So that whenever I miss you and you’re busy, I’ll just listen.”

“Aww. And then Jonghyun played the track.”

 

“Hello. This is Im Yoona. We’re here at a very romantic bridge in Seoul. Apparently, Lee Jonghyun of CNBLUE kidnapped me from the Love Rain party. And no one knows I'm with him. Anyway, I asked permission to record the song he’s about to sing and so if ever this will be leaked out prior to release of the song, oh, Jonghyun, will the song be a part of your album or something?”

“Hmm. I will produce the album and release the song.”

“Okay. So he’ll produce the album. Okay okay. Anyway, please don’t mind the noisy splash of waters. Hihihi. Hmm. Lee Jonghyun, start now.”

“Ahmm. Actually, the song I’ll be singing to you is written by Yonghwa hyung. But I created the music and the idea of the song. I made this thinking about you. I hope you will like it, my miracle.”

 

And then Jonghyun started singing My Miracle while the sound of splashing water’s very evident.

 

 

Jonghyun sang until the first chorus and then continued,

 

“Happy birthday Im Yoona.”

“Ohh. So it’s a birthday gift to me?”

“De. You like it?”

“Yes. I love it. The melody is so good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter