Commander

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 28. Yoona arrived early in the afternoon from her photoshoot and MV shoot in Prague. As she and team arrived at the arrival area for the luggages, she dialed Jonghyun’s number. She got no answer and so she tried for two more times but his phone was unattended. She then dropped him a message.

 

To: My Love~

Love, I’m already at the airport. Where are you? Please call me.

 

Jonghyun was inside the van at the arrival area. He wanted to surprise her girlfriend after almost 2 weeks of not meeting and seeing each other.

 

And so Yoona and her group stepped out of the airport as soon as they got the luggages and immediately rode the van.

 

Jonghyun was hiding on the second row while Yoona sat on the first row. Yoona waved to the fans while waiting for her manager to load all the luggages. Minutes later, the van left and headed to Yoona’s home.

 

 

Jonghyun then continued hiding at the second row. He then sent a text to Yoona.

 

To: Love~

Hi Love. Sorry. I just finished cleaning the house. Thank God you arrived safe. Hmm. Where are you?

 

Yoona then spoke about her boyfriend to her manager.

 

“Oppa, can you drop me to Jonghyun’s house?”

“Huh? Wae?” Yoona’s manager asked.

“Yah. Oppa. It’s almost two weeks now that I haven’t seen him.”

“Ahh. Okay okay.”

 

And then the driver butted in.

 

“Lee Jonghyun. Come out now.”

 

“Bo? What the?” Yoona looked at the back of the van and saw Jonghyun hiding.

 

“Yah! Jongie-yah!”

“Haha. Annyeong Love.” Jonghyun stood up and showed himself to Yoona.

“Come here. Sit here beside me.” Yoona cupped his face and smiled.

“Haha. Ye.”

 

Jonghyun moved beside Yoona.

 

“Now I know why you’re not answering my calls.” Yoona’s smiling while talking to Jonghyun.

“Hahaha. Surprised?” Jonghyun removed Yoona’s shades.

“De. I missed you so much.” Yoona cupped Jonghyun’s face and pecked his lips.

“I missed you too, so much.” Jonghyun placed his left arm around Yoona’s shoulder and let her head on his chest. “You looked perfect.” Jonghyun whispered.

“I missed you guitar man.” Yoona replied and then hugged Jonghyun.

 

And then Yoona’s manager butted in.

 

“So where will we drop you two?”

“Hello Hyung.” Jonghyun greeted Yoona’s manager.

“Hahaha. Late reaction. I missed you man.”

“Nado. Thank you for taking good care of Yoona whenever I’m not around.”

“Of course. Haha. Yoona behaved well.”

“De.” Yoona smiled and winked at her manager.

“Hmm. Is there something I should know? Huh?” Jonghyun looked at Yoona.

“Ei. Oppa said it. I behaved well.”

“Okay. Hmm.” Jonghyun kissed Yoona’s hair.

 

They continued talking about their respective works until they reached Yoona’s home. Jonghyun carried all Yoona’s luggages as they enter the house.

 

Yoona’s father was on a business trip and so no one was in her house.

 

As the couple got inside,

 

“Yah. Finally.” Yoona walked to her room and left Jonghyun with the luggages.

“Yoona, where shall I put these?”

“Just leave it there. I’ll handle it.” Yoona shouted from her room.

 

Jonghyun then followed Yoona inside her room. He saw Yoona removing her clothes.

 

“Yoong.” Jonghyun said.

“Mmm? I’ll just change. Haish. I didn’t know Appa’s not home. I’m hungry.”

“Ohh. I forgot to tell you. Haish. Don’t worry. I’ll cook for you. I’ll invade the kitchen okay?”

“De. Please.”

“Okay.”

 

Jonghyun left the room and started looking for food inside the fridge.

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun was in the middle of rehearsals with TTS for their comeback stages this coming week. Yonghwa was present inside the practice room with the SNSD staff. Yonghwa was talking to the SNSD manager while watching TTS perform.

 

“There’s no period that she haven’t thought of you.” The manager said.

“Bo? Hyung?”

“You heard me.”

“Ei. I always think of her too.”

“Look at her. She’s a lady now. Thank you. You guided her to where she become.”

“Ei. Hyung. Aniya. It’s her all along.”

“You inspire her to be who she become.”

“Haha. What are we talking about Hyung. You’re getting sentimental.”

“It’s just today that we meet again. Hmm. I’ve seen you two through your ups and downs. I’m just happy that you’re still here. How many left? Haha.”

“Lately, I realized what she kept on pointing.”

“What’s that?”

“She don’t want everyone to know about us. Lately, I realized that ahmm. It’s best this way. Just the two of us. No worries. No problems.”

“See. Now you know. How many million wons we already spent for you. Haha. If not, billions.”

“Aigoo. So you’re asking for the money.”

“Ei. You know I’m joking.”

“Haha. Of course. I’ve been missing a lot of our meet ups and ahmm. I’m here. I just want to make it up to her. I missed the concert, I missed our dates. Tsk. Hyung, I’m taking her after practice huh?”

“Yes. She already told me that she’ll be joining your family dinner tonight.”

“De. My parents and my brother’s here. They watched our concert in Osaka.”

“Ahh. Did Seohyun tell you already that your friend attended the fanmeeting in Busan yesterday?”

“Who?”

“The girl?”

“Ahh. Yeji?”

“I think so.”

“Not yet. Hmm. Maybe she forgot.”

“Maybe. She’s really working hard for the comeback, for the movie, for her musical and for their Japan tour this coming month.”

“Tsk. Haish. Hyung. Can she have her rest tomorrow?”

“She have her schedule tomorrow. But ahmm. I’ll see what I can do.”

“Let her rest Hyung.”

 

Yonghwa continued to contest Seohyun’s schedule until the choreographer declared a break and so Seohyun quickly walked to Yonghwa.

 

“Ohh. Oppa.” Seohyun gave a glare at her manager.

“I was just negotiating about your schedule tomorrow.” Yonghwa said as he gave a smile at Seohyun’s manager.

“Ow. About that. Haha. How was it Oppa?”

“I’ll see what I can do. You can have your girlfriend now man.” Seohyun’s manager stood up on his seat and walked to Tiffany who’s busy with her phone.

 

Seohyun then sat beside Yonghwa while drinking her water.

 

“You looked so tired. Change your shirt.” Yonghwa while wiping Seohyun’s face with a face towel.

“It’s still dry.” Seohyun replied after gulping.

“Can you still manage your activities? Huh?”

“Do I have a choice?”

“Of course. You always have a choice. Tsk. You should’ve declined the movie. You still have Mamamia and your Japan tour.”

“Are we going to argue again about this huh?”

“I’m just saying that you’re full loaded.”

“Please stop nagging.” Seohyun continued drinking her water.

“I’m sorry. I’m just worried about your health. You’ve been back and forth to Shanghai and then spend your whole day with practice for the concert, comeback and musical.”

“I don’t need your nags. I don’t need your words that made me feel like I chose the wrong decision.”

“I’m sorry Joohyuna. I’m here. I’m here to support you.”

“I need your encouragement. I need you because to tell you frankly, I’m dead tired.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I’m sorry Babe.” Yonghwa started touching Seohyun’s back; her spine and then to her shoulder.

“If you can’t stand my schedule. You may leave this practice room.”

“Ei. Babe. Please. Don’t let me go. I’m here for you. I’ll give you my energy. If only I can dance and rehearse for you, I’ll do it. I’ll do everything just to ease your burden. And I’m sorry for the things I said. I’m sorry. I’m just thinking about you. Sorry.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to him and gave her a hug. “My point is just don’t push yourself too much. Rest. Rest.”

“Sorry.” Seohyun sighed. “I’m tired. I’m so tired.”

“Tsk. I’m hurting. I’m hurting seeing you like this. I’m hurting hearing you say that.”

“I’m sorry if you think I don’t have time for you anymore.”

“Tsk. Andwe. I should be the one saying that. I always go overseas.”

“Sorry for saying those words huh? I’m sorry.” Seohyun sighed again.

“I’m here for you. I’m supporting you.” Yonghwa continued hugging Seohyun until Taeyeon joined them.

 

“Oh! Wae? What’s wrong?” Taeyeon sat on a seat beside Seohyun.

“Nothing unnie.” Seohyun let go of Yonghwa’s hug.

“Taeyeona. You’ll have how many hours more?” Yonghwa asked.

“Hmm. Maybe two more rounds. Wae? Taking her out on a date?”

“Yes. And to have her rest.”

“Ohh de. Our maknae’s working hard. For this comeback and for her other activities.”

“Ei, unnie. You’ve been working hard too.”

“But I’m finished with mine.”

“Taeyeona, what about tomorrow huh?”

“Man, we have to practice. December will be a busy month for all of us.”

“Yonghwa, enough.”

“So you have to push through with your tomorrow’s rehearsals?”

“You heard unnie. Please. Enough.”

“I’ll just stay here tomorrow then. I want to make sure you’re not pushing yourself too much.”

“Ei. She takes care of herself. You know her.” Taeyeon said.

“De. I’m there. But ahmm. I just want to spend the rest of my time here in Seoul with her. I’ll be abroad again next week. And you’ll start promoting by that time.”

“Sorry. Sorry if I don’t have time for us anymore.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa.

“Shh. Kenchana. We’ll get through this okay? I’m just here for you. I’m always at your back.”

“Gomawo.” Seohyun cupped Yonghwa’s face and smiled.

“Thank you man. You’re always here for us. Cheering for us everytime we promote.”

“Of course. We’re family now right? Hehe.” Yonghwa replied.

 

Tiffany then joined the three and talked about their schedules.

 

 

Yoona changed her clothes and joined Jonghyun in the kitchen.

 

As Yoona arrived at the kitchen,

 

“Oh. Yoona, I just reheated this. I know you’re hungry now.” Jonghyun while watching the microwave oven.

“What’s that? Huh?” Yoona backhugged Jonghyun.

“Hmm. Pink Salmon soup. Your father prepared your food. Haha.”

“Really? Hmm. I want to eat rice.”

“I also warmed the rice. It’s already cooked.”

“Chincha? Waah. Mmm. I missed you so much Love.” Yoona tightened her hug to Jonghyun. She leaned her head on Jonghyun’s back.

“I missed you too.” Jonghyun touched Yoona’s hands.

“What about tonight? Huh?” Yoona lowered her arms to Jonghyun’s waist, almost touching his zipper.

“Ohh. Love. Andwe. We’ll watch UFC this afternoon right?”

“Is that today? I thought it’s tomorrow.”

“Ei, it’s this afternoon. Hmm. After the UFC? Huh?” Jonghyun faced Yoona. Wrapped her in his arms; their bodies, touching.

“What about after we eat? Huh?” Yoona started throwing kisses at Jonghyun’s lips.

“Aigoo. Yoona. Tsk. I’m still full. I just ate okay. I’m here to be your servant.”

“What if I say, let’s do it now? Huh? What if I say, I don’t wanna watch UFC tonight?”

“Huh? Wae?  We already planned that right?”

“Hmm. I don’t want to watch. I need to rest.”

“So I won’t answer your first question.”

“Jongie-yah. Please? I love you.” Yoona kissed Jonghyun again, this time, on a slower pace.

“Yoona. Tsk. After you eat okay? After you eat.”

“I won’t watch the UFC anymore huh?”

“Because I love you so much, whatever you say, I would grant it.”

“Yes! Thank you Love.” Yoona then hugged Jonghyun. “I love you because you always give everything to me.”

“Tsk. Aigoo. Getting mushy again Love. Yah. Better have a seat now. The soup is ready.”

“I miss flirting with you. Tsk. Ei. What am I doing? Tsk. Miane.” Yoona broke the hug and showed a lot of aegyo to Jonghyun.

“You’re doing great Love. You always know how to . You’re the only one who can .” Jonghyun winked at Yoona and then faced the microwave oven.

 

Yoona then walked to the dining table and have her seat. She started browsing Jonghyun’s phone and read some of his messages.

 

“Love. Ailee unnie’s still contacting you?”

“Huh? When?” Jonghyun’s busy with the foods.

“Just now. She really likes you, I think.”

“Oww. My lovey’s jealous.”

“Of course. It’s so annoying to see women flirting with my boyfriend. I’m the only one rightful to flirt with you.”

“Hahaha! I’m only yours. Always remember that.”

 

Yoona didn’t reply and started texting Ailee.

 

From: Ailee noona

Lee Jonghyun! Are you busy? I’m here in your coffeeshop. Where are you?

 

To: Ailee noona

Annyeong unnie! This is Yoona. Sorry. My boyfriend’s cooking. I’m holding his phone. I’m afraid he can’t go to the coffeeshop today. We’re going somewhere. I’ll just tell him you’re looking for him. Thanks.

 

“Here’s the soup.” Jonghyun served the Pink Salmon soup.

 

Yoona’s busy reading some more of the messages from Jonghyun’s phone.

 

“You replied to her?” Jonghyun asked while getting the rice.

“Haha. De. She should know her boundaries.”

“I love that Im Yoona.”

“Hahaha!”

 

And then Yoona browsed Jonghyun’s photos and videos.

 

“Yaaah. Whenever I see you with your guitar, it’s as if you’re making love with me. You’re just so y with your guitar love.”

“Ohh. I always think of you. Every strum is you.” Jonghyun served the rice.

“I love how passionate you are with your music.”

“Every music I make is with you.” Jonghyun then served some side dishes he got inside the fridge.

“It’s been a while since we last had our selca. Come here Love.”

 

Jonghyun walked to Yoona and let his head near her.

 

Yoona then took a selca from Jonghyun’s phone.

 

“Yeah. Enough of that. Better eat now Love.” Jonghyun sat beside Yoona and started serving Yoona her soup, rice and iced tea.

“Make this your new lock screen.”

“Haha. Ohh. Bogo.”

“De.”

 

And then Jonghyun watched Yoona eat as they started to talk about random things.

 

“How was the book?” Yoona asked.

“Oh. I’m near to finish. Yonghwa Hyung’s done with Seohyunnie’s books. I think he’ll submit his book report today.”

“When will you submit yours?”

“Huh? Am I required to submit one?”

“Ani. I’m just kidding. Haha. I know you’re reading and learning from what you read. I always see your posts.”

“De. Thank you. Thank you for influencing me to read. Actually, I’m getting a lot of wisdom which I can use in writing songs.”

“That’s good to hear. I bought English books in Prague. I’ll give you one.”

“What else did you buy for me in Prague?”

“I shopped you clothes.”

“Wow. Can’t wait to see that.”

“Oh Love. Before I forgot, is Omoni and Apuji here? Someone tagged me a photo of you and your mom. The photo is priceless. That’s one of the reasons why I love you. I love you because you love your mom so much.”

“Ahh. That. At the airport. Ye. They already left this morning. They really wanted to wait for you but Apuji has some meetings in Busan.”

“Oh. Tsk. I should’ve even just send them to the airport. Gosh. I miss your parents too, especially your mom.”

“Next time they visit, I’ll set a date with you okay? Our concert in Osaka was so amazing. The entire family’s there. But our girlfriends are busy. Krystal’s in China, Seohyun’s in Busan and you’re in Prague.”

“Ohh. Being there would be perfect but it’s work Love.”

“I know. Knowing that you think of me is enough. As long as I know that you love me is much more enough.”

“Aihoo. My Love.” Yoona smiled while chewing her food.

“Eat more.”

“De.”

 

After almost 40 minutes of eating and talking, Yoona stood up from her seat and started cleaning the table. Jonghyun helped her and they finished cleaning in 10 minutes.

 

Jonghyun then stayed at the living roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter