A Night with Baby Dubu

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 14. Yoona flew to Japan for the SNSD Yokohama Free Live. She got home at 12 midnight, got some rest and at 3am, she went directly to Gimpo.

Jonghyun still not replying and calling Yoona, was really curious of Yoona's schedule. He didn't know where Yoona is.

 

Yoona arrived at their dorm in Japan at 6am, joined her unnies for breakfast and she got some sleep. She's really tired, not only physically but also emotionally. She always remember Jonghyun. On how he's doing, if he already ate, he got a lot of sleep or just talk to him about everything. She just can't do it. She's really tired and she knows that she did something wrong to Jonghyun.

 

At the table while eating, Seohyun's beside Yoona and the latter's beside Taeyeon.

"Unnie, you look so tired. Are you okay?" Seohyun asked while eating.

"De Seohyun-ah. I'm okay. I already slept in the plane. I'll just take a nap and then will join you to rehearse." Yoona answered with a soft voice.

"Ye ye. You, eat more okay? You'll go back tonight right?" Taeyeon said and then placed more bread on Yoona's plate.

"Haha. Kamsahamnida Unnie. Yeah. We'll film again tomorrow."

"Ahhh. Very hardworking, my two maknaes!" Taeyeon continued and complimented her maknaes.

"Hahaha. Thank you Unnie." The two of then replied together.

 

And then Yuri joined the conversation.

"Yoona, Jonghyun's song with Juniel is good! He's so cute with the school uniform."

"Ah. Ye ye. He's busy promoting now." Yoona awkwardly answered Yuri and just focused eating.

"I already listened to the song and watched their video."

"Really? Thank you Unnie. I'll tell him." Yoona said pretending everything's okay.

"Did he already give you a signed album?"

"Not yet Unnie."

"Ei, kenchana?" Yuri smelled something.

"De unnie. I'm okay really."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay. I will not ask anymore. But if you need someone to talk to, I'm here okay?" Yuri said.

"Yah yah! What's that?" Taeyeon heard their conversation and butted in.

"Aniyo unnie. I'm okay." Yoona replied and gave them a quick smile.

 

And then they continued eating breakfast. Yoona went directly to her room and took her nap.

 

The rest of the girls stayed for a while at the dorm and just watched TV and played with their gadgets.

Seohyun checked on her boyfriend upon seeing fans tweeting her about Yonghwa needing a stress reliever, a vacation with her and the like.

"Hyunnn~" Yonghwa answered his phone while reading a book.

"Mmm. How's my cupcake?" Seohyun while beside her unnies in the living room.

"I'm fine. Reading a book you gave me. Hmm. How's you're shopping yesterday?"

"Ahh. Wow. I'm glad you still find time to read. I bought a lot for you. Shirts, shoes and jackets."

"Really? Hmm. Your wish. Think of your wish okay?"

"Yes Baby. I'm still thinking of a wish. Hmm. Fans tweeted me about you having the highest level of stress. Wae? Something's bothering you? They said you can't sleep at night. Hmm."

"Ahh. Ye ye." Yonghwa don't know what to say.

"Oh? Wae? I'm your girlfriend but I don't know you're feeling that way."

"Ei, it's not like that. I know you're thinking too of a lot of things. I just don't want to include myself to the things you've been worrying about."

"Cham. What's that? I hate it when you say  that. We've been together for almost three years now but then you're still not saying what you feel. I'm your girlfriend but as if I'm always the last one to know you're feelings. Please. Don't be like that Yonghwa." Seohyun started explaining.

"Ei, Hyun, are you mad? Aii. It's not like that." And Yonghwa was interrupted by Seohyun again.

"All this time I thought you're okay. We even hanged out recently and almost everyday, we talk. There was never a time you opened up about you not being able to sleep at night. I think I should be the one of the people who should first know what you're feeling. Why Yong? Is this about me? Come one tell me."

"Hyun, it's not like that. Everytime we're together, I forget everything. It's just you and me. You're my energy and my vitamin right? Hay. I don't know what to say Joohyun. This is not about you. I'm just thinking of our future performances, our schedules."

"Tsk. I'm upset because you're not letting me know all of this. But I understand you. Really. Hmm. Maybe I should go now. Just tell all those when you're ready. Have fun on your fanmeeting later. And if you have time, visit Dubu okay? Bye bye!" Seohyun hanged up and went to the room and just continued singing the songs to be performed.

 

Yonghwa don't know how to react. He thought of what Seohyun just said. He continued reading and thought of the situation. Lately, he's really stressed because of his recently ended drama. The feedbacks of everyone. And then his band who's about to perform in the west side of the earth. And then the comeback and then his personal life.

 

Late in the afternoon, Girls' Generation held their Free Live concert with everyone leaving their personal issues backstage. 

Jonghyun, on the other hand attended his Music Core performance. And then CNBLUE attended again the fanmeeting. Both events went well as if nothing's happening from behind.

Yonghwa looked cool during the fanmeeting and had this aura of a Yong-adult one. After the fanmeeting, the boys went home and rest. Yonghwa, like what his girlfriend said fetch Dubu in her villa.

 

He was welcomed by Seohyun's mother.

"Annyeong Yonghwa-sshi!"

"Annyeong Omoni!" Yonghwa hugged Seohyun's mother.

"Ohh. You're really handsome Yonghwa! Haha! How are you my son?"

"I'm fine Omma. Getting a little bit of rest lately although we're currently preparing for the FNC concert later this month and for the Year-End specials. Where's Appa?"

"Ahh. But you're looking good Yonghwa. Take care always of yourself okay? Hmm. He's already sleeping. He just got back from a business trip."

"Oh, jeongmal-yo? Ahh. Omma, Actually I came here to get Dubu. She's staying with ne tonight. I'll just return her here tomorrow before flying to Japan."

"Ahhh. Okay okay. Ye ye. She call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter