School Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's class was at 8am. Yoona and Seohyun were both going to school that day. Seohyun asked Yoona to be ready so Yonghwa can send them to school together.

"Yoona-unnie, are you ready?" asked Seohyun while Yoona's dressing up listening to Lee Jonghyun's My Love.

"I'm dressing up now Seohyun. Just text me if you're here already. Okay?" said Yoona.

"Okay unnie. Yonghwa will send us to school today." Seohyun added.

"Okay okay. Jonghyun's still resting. He's really tired, you know. He'll be with us later."

 

After the phone conversation of Seohyun and Yoona, Yonghwa called his girlfriend.

"Good morning my princess! Ready?" Yonghwa said with a husky, cheerful voice.

"Yes yeobo~ I'm already inside the lift."

"De. I'm inside the car now."

"Okay. See you sarang~ah."

After a few minutes, Seohyun arrived at the basement and went directly inside the car and seated in the front seat.

"Hi baby~!" Then Seohyun kissed Yonghwa on his lips.

"Annyeong~ Hyun!" Yonghwa taste his lips and added, "Hmm! Strawberry huh? This really taste good."

"Aisshh! Yong choding!" Seohyun wiped with her thumb the lip gloss marked on the lips of Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa started the car and went to Yoona's apartment. Yoona, upon getting inside the car, was so busy with her phone sending messages to Jonghyun.

 

From: My love Yoona

Jonghyun, I'm with Hyunnie and Yonghwa Oppa. He's sending us to school. How about meeting this afternoon after our class?

 

From: Baby Jongie~

Sorry sorry for my late reply. I just woke up my love~ Yeah. Let's meet later then? I'll send to you the deatils after I talked to Hyung. Okay?

 

From: My love Yoona

Okay. Rest well my baby! Bogoshipda~

 

From: Baby Jongie~

Me too. I miss my beautiful girl. I love you~ Study hard!

 

From: My love Yoona

Saranghae~

 

Back inside the car.

"Jonghyun's still sleeping when I left our apartment." Yonghwa as he saw Yoona smiled while playing her phone.

"He just woke up Oppa. I guess he's really tired. Was he?" Yoona asked with a worried face.

"De. He's having his fever yesterday. But I'm pretty sure he'll be okay. Don't worry. Minhyuk will take good care of him."

"Yah unnie, you should visit him after school. Let's go visit him. Right my cupcake~?" said Seohyun.

"Yeah. I'll fetch you later."

"Arasseo Yonghwa~ya."

 

When they reached the entrance of the school, Seohyun said her goodbyes to Yonghwa.

"Eii, don't you ever look at other guys, huh? Don't sit beside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter