The Kiss

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 19. Almost 12 midnight Korean Time when Seohyun called Yonghwa via Facetime. This has been their mode of communication when someone’s overseas since Seohyun totally changed her phone to iPhone. Yonghwa was already inside his hotel room, writing when he answered.

 

“Hmm. Joohyuna.” Yonghwa then stopped and focused on Seohyun. He was leaning on the headboard of his bed.

“How was the concert?” Seohyun asked while still on call at the filming area. She was seated on a chair holding her script book.

“It was fun. A lot came to watch us. Everyone’s in the good mood. It went perfectly well.”

“That’s good to hear. I watched some of the fan taken videos. You whistle so good.” Seohyun, trying to make Yonghwa feel good. She knew Yonghwa would bring up her kissing scene with Ji Hyun Woo.

“Ahh. The one I always whistle to you. Haha. You’re always lovely Babe.” Yonghwa smiled. “Ohh, you look tired. Aren’t you done with your filming? It’s late.” Yonghwa noticed Seohyun’s big eye bags.

“I’ll just take my last sequence then I’m out of here.”

“I’ll wait until you arrive home.”

“Ei, kenchana. You have your concert tomorrow. You need to save your energy.”

“Ani. I’ll wait. I’m okay. I’m still not sleepy anyway.”

“Arasseo. Ei, I miss my Baby.” Seohyun started talking sweetly.

“Ohh. I miss you too. Tsk. I just want to be with you, Hyuna.”

“Nado. Cham. I always think of you.”

“I know.”

“Eotteoke?”

“I have eyes Joohyuna. You should know. We’ve been together for 6 years already.”

“Yonghwa.” Seohyun pouted her lips and became serious.

“Hmm? I still haven’t uttered anything. Why is your face like that?”

“So we’re still gonna talk about that?”

“Yes.”

“But, Babe.”

“I feel offended.” Yonghwa, straight to the point.

“It was purely work.”

“I know. It’s not about you, Babe. Believe me. It’s just your co-actor. Cham. Miane. I should’ve just didn’t bring this out.”

“Yonghwa, it was all for the drama.”

“The way he touches you. The way he kissed you. I’m offended, as your boyfriend.”

“I don’t know what to say. It’s still that issue. Come on Yong. It’s work. That’s all.”

“Please tell your manager to tell the PD not to air all your BTS and NGs.”

“That’s non-sense. Come on Yonghwa. Please, try to understand.”

“I understand Joohyun. I understand. I just don’t like how he does every scene with you, during and off takes.”

“Tsk. Let’s not fight over this, please.”

“You know what I’m feeling right now? Huh? I just can’t stand another night here. I just want to go home and talk to that man. He’s taking advantage of you.”

“Please don’t get mad Yonghwa.” Seohyun can’t help but cry with how Yonghwa reacted to her kiss scene.

“Tsk. Come on Joohyuna. You should tell me. That’s what I hate. When people take advantage of your kindness.”

 

Seohyun didn’t speak and just kept her head down as tears started flowing on her eyes.

 

“Enough. I’m hurting already.” Seohyun, trying not to cry much.

“Miane. Tsk. Stop crying now. Is that too harsh huh?”

“Please, enough Babe.”

“Damn it Joohyuna. He kissed you too much. Tell me, did your tongues touch? Huh?”

“Yonghwa, jebal.”

“Arasseo. I’ll stop now. I don’t want this either. I know. I understand. It’s work. But cham. I’m also a man. I know Joohyuna. I know.” Yonghwa started crying.

 

He’s just a man being protective over his girlfriend. He understands that it is work. He’s been there for years of Seohyun’s past dramas and musicals. He was just overwhelmed by how her scenes turned out that way; that he would feel uncomfortable watching it.

 

“Miane, Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun, still crying after seeing Yonghwa cried.

“I’m sorry too. I overreacted. I understand you, Joohyuna. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I have to say it to you, harshly.”

“I don’t want us fighting because of work, because it hurts me a lot. You, seeing like that. Very desperate. And I’m sorry it has to be this way.”

“I’m sorry Joohyuna. Jeongmal miane.” Yonghwa wiped his tears and faced Seohyun. “I want to hug you. I want to kiss you right now.”

“Just come home safely. I’ll see you. I’ll hug you. I’ll kiss you.”

“I just love you so much, Seo Joohyun. I really do, that sometimes, I become too selfish, and self-centered. And I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for offending you. I’m sorry for hurting you. But please. May we just stop this, Babe? Huh? I don’t want us fighting and hurting each other.”

“I’m sorry for creating this drama. Today is a good day.”

“I love you, Jung Yonghwa. I love you. Can’t that be enough for you to trust me?”

“I trust you, Hyuna. I really do trust you. I love you. I love you so much.”

“Please come back home and meet me before you go to Osaka.”

“I’ll come home after my schedule in Osaka.”

“Bogoshipda.”

“Nado. Hmm. I think I should hang up now. I need to reflect Babe. I’m being unfair to you.”

“Aniya. I understand where you’re coming from Babe. I know. If that’s what you want, I’ll hang up now.”

“See you on Thursday.”

“See you. I love you, Jung Yonghwa.”

“I love you.”

 

And then Yonghwa hanged up. He needed that moment to tell Seohyun how he feels. He needed time to reflect on his actions. Sometimes, he needed space for him to find himself after getting lost from an inevitable feeling; to clear his mind, to understand Seohyun more.

 

Seohyun reflected after the video call. She wiped her tears and composed herself. She knew Yonghwa would feel that way. It’s her boyfriend after all. But it’s for the drama. It’s for the ratings. It’s purely work. Like Yonghwa, she reflect and find herself to understand Yonghwa. In relationships, the two must understand each other for it to work out. And that’s what they’ve been doing for the past 6 years pf being together; having that personal space and reflecting on one’s actions to be better for each other.

 

 

 

Yoona meanwhile was already on board. She will be flying to Hongkong to watch CNBLUE’s concert. It has been her promise to Jonghyun that she will watch at least one overseas concert and spend the time with him. Just after watching Red Velvet’s concert with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, she went straight home to get her things and then went to the airport to catch the last flight.

 

 

It was already 3 in the morning when Seohyun finished her filming. On her way home, she sent a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Baby~

Yong~ I’m on my way home. Please sleep now.

 

And then Yonghwa replied.

 

To: Babe~

I’ll wait until you arrive home.

 

And they exchange messages.

 

To: Baby~

Kenchana?

 

To: Babe~

Better. You?

 

To: Baby~

I’m okay now. Hmm. What if I’ll fly tomorrow morning?

 

To: Babe~

Kenchana. I’ll just meet you after my Japan schedule.

 

To: Baby~

You’re still mad at me?

 

To: Babe~

Ani.

 

To: Baby~

Eotteoke?

 

To: Babe~

Nothing. Just have your rest.

 

 

Seohyun didn’t reply until she reached her home. She went straight to her room to freshen herself and change her clothes. She then lied to her bed and replied to Yonghwa.

 

To: Baby~

I’m on my bed now. Sleep now babe.

 

To: Babe~

Good night Baby. Sleep well.

 

To: Baby~

I love you.

 

To: Babe~

I love you, Joohyuna.

 

 

The two then both got their rest and sleep.

 

 

3:45 in the morning when Yoona arrived at Hongkong International Airport. She exited the airport quietly with the help of her mask and cap. She rode the taxi, used her Chinese skills and headed to the hotel where Jonghyun and his team were.

 

Just minutes after, she arrived at the hotel. She walked to the reception and checked in. Yoona was able to use her Chinese and got ease to transact with the crew.

 

Almost 4:30 when she finished her thing at the lobby. She was then escorted by a staff to her room on the 14th floor.

 

 

Yoona then was able to have her rest and set her alarm at exactly 7 in the morning to catch Jonghyun for breakfast.

 

 

August 20. Yoona woke up to her alarm as soon as it rang. She then dialed Yonghwa’s number; and he quickly answered.

 

“Im Yoona-sshi.” Yonghwa woke up by Yoona’s call.

“Oppa. Mianeyo. I just want to know what is the number of Jongie’s room?”

“Wae? Wae?”

“Ei, Oppa. I’m here.”

“Bo? Hongkong?”

“De Oppa.”

“Aigoo. Jonghyun’s really lucky.”

“You know Joohyunie, Oppa.”

“I know. Cham. It’s 1506.”

“Ahh. So you’re all at the 15th floor?”

“De.”

“What time is your breakfast Oppa? Are you all eating at the buffet?”

“7:30. Then we’ll have free time until lunch. Then in the afternoon, we’ll head to the venue and have our sound rehearsals.”

“Okay. Noted Oppa. Miane. I think I woke you up.”

“Actually yes. I was expecting Joohyun to wake me up but it’s her unnie. Haha.”

“Mianeyo Oppa. Thank you so much.”

“Okay. See you in a while.”

“See you Oppa.”

 

Yoona then hanged up. She prepared for a long day ahead of her in Hongkong. She dressed up in her nerdy shirt and jeans. She also wore her sneakers and had her eye glasses on.

 

Exactly 7:30 when she stepped out of her room and headed to the restaurant to have breakfast on the buffet.

 

Yoona arrived minutes after at the buffet. She looked for Jonghyun around the hall and saw him seated on the corner of the room; already having his coffee with Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk had a look to where Yoona was standing and mentioned her to Jonghyun.

 

“Oh? Is that Yoona noona? Or just a look-a-like? Her hair is short though.” Minhyuk, while having his bread.

“Bo?” Jonghyun looked to Yoona and confirmed it was her.

 

Surprised, he stood up from his seat and walked to Yoona. Yoona, knowing that Jonghyun already saw her, stayed where she is and waited for Jonghyun.

 

 

“Is that really you?” Jonghyun, still can’t believe what he’s seeing. He continued walking until he reached to Yoona.

“Annyeong, Lee Jonghyun.” Yoona smiled as she showed her new look to Jonghyun.

“Wah! Cham! Wah!” Jonghyun cupped Yoona’s face and brushed her hair for a couple of moments. He just can’t believe Yoona will really come to Hongkong to see him.

“How do I look?” Yoona was happy that her event is a success.

“Perfect. Absolutely perfect.”

“I’m hungry.” Yoona showed her aegyo as she pinched Jonghyun’s nose.

“Oh. Yah. You’ll be my guest. Come.” Jonghyun grabbed Yoona’s hand and pulled her to their table.

 

As they reached the table, Jonghyun escorted Yoona to her seat, beside his; pulled the chair and let Yoona sit.

 

“I knew it was you Noona! I first thought it was Seohyunnie. But I remembered she’s busy with her drama and so I carefully looked at you.” Minhyuk, all smiles to Yoona.

“I want to surprise my boyfriend.” Yoona looked at Jonghyun.

“Aww. You succeed Love. I’ll just get you your food. I’ll get everything.” Jonghyun brushed Yoona’s hair and then left his girlfriend to Minhyuk.

 

Jonghyun excitedly get Yoona’s plate and filled it with all the foods he knew would love by her.

 

 

“Noona, when did you cut your hair?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yesterday morning. After I sent off Jonghyun to FNC.”

“Ahh. Now, I can say, you look more like Seohyunnie than Jung Soojung.”

“Hahaha. Really? Hmm.”

“Why did you change your hair? Concept?”

“De. And I really wanted to try something new. Jongie approved this.”

“Oh, jeongmalyo? But he seemed surprise noona.”

“I just told him yesterday I went to the salon and will cut my hair short. But he never expected it this short.”

“Ahh. You’re still beautiful Noona. No need to worry.”

“Gomawo, Minhyuka.”

 

Yoona watched the people around; few compared to the other hotels she’d been to. She watched Jonghyun from her seat, seriously picking foods for her. Until Minhyuk offered,

 

“Oh, noona. Coffee? Juice? Tea?” Minhyuk stood up.

“Ah, ye. Coffee please.”

“Alright noona.”

 

Minhyuk left Yoona alone. She then used her phone and texted Yonghwa.

 

To: Yonghwa Oppa

Oppa, we’re here at the breakfast buffet already. Where are you?

 

 

Yonghwa replied, still inside his room.

 

To: Im Yoona

I’ll go in few. I’m still composing something.

 

 

To: Yonghwa Oppa

Haish. Hardworking.

 

 

And then Yoona snapped a photo of her and sent it to SoShi group chat.

 

Yoona: Good morning from Hongkong!

Taeyeon: What are you doing there? That fast?!

Yoona: I left last night Unnie. After we watched the concert.

Hyoyeon: Taeyeona, you’re not listening to Yoona. She mentioned that to us yesterday.

Taeyeon: Chincha? I can’t remember!

Yuri: She’s watching her boyfriend.

Sooyoung: She’s guarding Jonghyunnie!

Yoona: Aniyo unnie. It’s a promise I have to keep.

Sunny: Yoona seldom do events for her boyfriend. Let her be.

Hyoyeon: True!

Tiffany: She’s the busiest last time. Now, it’s our maknae!

Taeyeon: our maknaes are hardworking. Always the pride of our group.

Yoona: Gomawo my unnies

Hyoyeon: where is kim seohyun?

Yuri: maybe still sleeping

Tiffany: baby’s the busiest

Sunny: himnae!

Sooyoung: she kissed so good!

 

Sooyoung then sent a gif of Seohyun’s kissing scene.

 

 

Tiffany: Yah!!!!!!

Yoona: Omo!!!!

Yuri: The actor is eating her lips!

Taeyeon: Yah!!!! I saw his tongue!!!!!

Hyoyeon: merong!!! Hahaha

Yoona: I want to know Yonghwa Oppa’s reaction haha!

Sooyoung: But Yonghwa used to kiss Seohyun better than that!

Sunny: Hahaha! He’s kissing our maknae well!

Hyoyeon: Yonghwa?

Taeyeon: Wae Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon: Yonghwa’s kissing Seohyun like her lips will swell!

Yoona: Unnie!

 

They continued chatting until Jonghyun arrived at the table.

 

“Love, finish this huh? You must be tired. Cham.” Jonghyun served the plate full of food, a bowl filled with fruits and got her utensils; spoon and fork and chopsticks. He also got her table napkin and spread the napkin on her lap.

 

Yoona missed how she was taken care of by Jonghyun. She’s been vocal during her guestings that she wants to be taken care by a man. And it’s what Jonghyun is doing now to her, serving her and giving her everything. She smiled while watching Jonghyun too busy of preparing everything for her.

 

“What do you want? Water? Coffee? Juice? Tea? Chocolate?”

“Minhyuk already get coffee Love.”

“Aniya. I’ll get Juice. Wait.”

 

Jonghyun walked back to the buffet and have his second wave of getting food. Until Minhyuk arrived,

 

“Noona, your coffee.” Minhyuk served Yoona her coffee.

“Gomawo Minhyuka.” Yoona smiled and started mixing her coffee.

“Please eat well!” Minhyuk said and he started eating.

“De. I’ll wait for Jongie.”

 

Minhyuk and Yoona started chatting for a few minutes until Jonghyun sat beside Yoona with another wave of foods.

 

“I got more here Love.” Jonghyun served to Yoona.

“Come on. Let’s eat.” Yoona placed her hand on Jonghyun’s shoulder and helped him with his table napkin.

 

And then Yoona and Jonghyun joined Minhyuk in eating.

 

“Yah. Love. How will I finish these?” Yoona was overwhelmed by the foods Jonghyun got for her.

“We’ll finish it together.”

“Hahaha.”

“You need to eat more Love. I know you’re tired. What time did you arrive?”

“Hmm. I got to my hotel 4:30 this morning.”

“Ohh. So you still have not got enough sleep. Cham. Let’s sleep after we eat?”

“Ei, I already made plans. We’ll stroll around and shop.”

“Ai, kenchana?”

“Of course. We’ll finish this so we can have a lot of energy. Today will be a long day.”

“I know. Hmm. Can we have a little of our time upstairs? Huh?” Jonghyun whispered to Yoona as he smelled her scent.

“Wae?” Yoona gave a naughty look at Jonghyun.

“I want to just look at how beautiful you are with your new hair.”

“Ara.” Yoona winked.

 

Minhyuk then joined in the conversation. As time passes, CNBLUE managers and staff started to arrive. They all greeted Yoona and praised her new hair. Until Yonghwa and Jungshin arrived with their plates already with foods.

 

“Oh! Oppa!” Yoona was happy to see Yonghwa sat beside Minhyuk.

“Yah. Now I miss my girlfriend more. Cham. You look like her.” Yonghwa settled down and started eating.

“Noona, beautiful, as always!” Jungshin sat beside Jonghyun.

“Yah yah. Jungshina. Hyung. Please. She’s mine huh.” Jonghyun gave a glare on s.

“Ei, Love. Kenchana.”

 

Together, they all ate together and talked about their schedules and future plans.

 

 

Yoona and Jonghyun finished eating and immediately headed to Yoona’s room. They hold hands as they walk to the hall way and to the elevator.

 

They arrived at Yoona’s room. As Jonghyun closed the door, he grabbed Yoona’s waist and circled his arms around her.

 

“You’re perfect. You’re y. You’re .” Jonghyun, with a serious face and his eyes only on her. “But I’ll miss your long hair, though.”

“This is for you, Love.” Yoona circled her arms around Jonghyun’s nape.

“Thank you for coming Yoong.” Jonghyun moved his hand to cup Yoona’s face. He then gave Yoona a deep kiss.

 

They kissed for almost a minute and then Yoona pushed Jonghyun to the couch. Yoona stayed on Jonghyun’s lap and circled her arms around His nape. Jonghyun placed his arms around Yoona’s back, making sure she won’t fall.

 

“I made my promise.”

“Ah. The promise you said during my birthday.”

“De.” Yoona pecked Jonghyun’s lips.

“Thank you, Love. This means a lot.”

“I want to show my support to my favorite band. I want to show my support and love to my boyfriend.”

“Thank you Im Yoona.” Jonghyun kissed Yoona. “I love you, Love.” Jonghyun kissed her again.

“I love you, Love.” Yoona replied while biting Jonghyun’s lips.

 

They make out on the couch for almost 10 minutes. Yoona stopped as she reached her and gave a hug on Jonghyun. Meanwhile, Jonghyun took out his bottom in Yoona as he catch his breath.

 

“Thank you Love.” Yoona whispered while on hug with Jonghyun.

“You did well Love. Cham. You really wanted me.” Jonghyun, while on hug, fixed Yoona’s hair, and then he whispered, “What about another round? Huh?”

“Let’s take a shower.”

“De.”

 

Jonghyun then carried Yoona and he walked to the bathroom. They had their second round under the shower. They stayed for the next 30 minutes playing.

 

 

Afterwards, Jonghyun first stepped out of the shower to let Yoona do her beauty regimens.

 

 

 

Yonghwa, after breakfast, walked back to his room and continued his writings. Once in a while, he checks up his phone if Seohyun dropped a message for him; but none.

 

 

Yoona and Jonghyun, at exactly 10 in the morning when they went out of the hotel and strolled around the city to go shopping. During lunch, they dined out at a famous Chinese restaurant and enjoyed the rest of their free time, thanks to their ninja attire.

 

 

2 in the afternoon when Seohyun woke up. It’s been a while since she had her long and deep sleep. She quickly checked her phone if Yonghwa has a message, but there’s nothing. She knew then that he’s not yet okay. She got up, cooked her own food and eat her late lunch.

 

Many times already that Seohyun had to eat alone and had her thoughts. And most of the time, it was during this time when she’s having problems with Yonghwa.

 

She was really hurt by how Yonghwa reacted to her kiss scenes. As she always points out, it’s purely work and nothing more. Since filming her drama demands almost all the days of the week, she easily have gotten close to her co-stars and eventually became like a family to her. And Yonghwa, as per Seohyun, couldn’t understand that. But she let it pass and just understand how Yonghwa feel. He’s her boyfriend. She knows him so well. He’s always being too protective of her and always acts jealous especially in times of intimate scenes. Many times that they fought with the same issue but she always understand Yonghwa. Though the other side of her says he should also understand, but she know in her heart that he’s supporting her in whatever project she does.

 

She again checked her phone but she saw nothing from Yonghwa; even on his SNS accounts or in their group chats.

 

“He must be feeling sad.” She thought as she finish her food.

 

She then read their SoShi chat room and saw a lot of reactions from her kissing scene.

 

She didn’t reply. Instead, she dress up to attend Red Velvet’s concert with her manager and some SM colleagues.

 

She wore the shirt Yonghwa gave from his trip to Hawaii. She also wore the denim skirt her bought in Japan.

 

Exact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter