Triplets Bonding featuring Yonghwa

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 20. Seohyun early left her villa and immediately went to her musical rehearsal. Yonghwa and the rest of s flew back to Korea late in the morning and arrived late lunch.

Yonghwa's still recovering from his colds and as per his Dr. Hyun's advice, he wore his mask and thick clothes. He dropped a message to his girlfriend while walking on the airport.

 

To: My cupcake~

My doctor Hyun, your patient just arrived. I'll just eat and we'll go to SBS for the Gayo Daejun. I'll see you later Baby.

 

On arrival, he received a lot of gifts from his fans and from their fans. As if he just went to Duty Free and shopped everything.

In the car, all the boys were busy with their phones except for Jonghyun who's just looking at the window while his earphones in. "Im Yoona, I arrived safely. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting you feel this. Are you filming? I miss you so much... Aishh! Jonghyun-ah. Stupid. Stupid!" He cleared his thoughts and just listened to the song playing in his ears.

 

Seohyun was visited by her fans that organized a food support for her during lunch. Several fan groups collaborated and visited her at the rehearsals and they were welcomed by the staff of the musical warmly. Seohyun, the staff and her co-workers enjoyed the event fans prepared and they all ate and chat together.

 

While Seohyun was arranging her gifts with her manager.

"Oppa, save this for my cupcake." Seohyun separating some foods and other gifts for Yonghwa.

"Okay okay. What about mine?" Seohyun's manager joked.

"Haha. Just get there Oppa. Just make sure the greedy man will have his share. He'll go here to pick me up. Is that okay?"

"Arasseo. Just be sure he'll send you home early."

"Yes Oppa."

She posted a photo of her with her fans and she's moved by what the fans prepared for her. Aside from her loved ones, her fans really gives her a lot of energy to do more and to achieve more.

 

Yoona was still filming in the afternoon when she texted Seohyun.

To: Hyunnie

Joohyun, still busy? Let's eat dinner at home. I miss you. Appa will cook for us. Okay? :)

 

And Seohyun replied to her unnie.

To: Yoona unnie

Unnie, I still have one more round of rehearsals in the evening. And Yonghwa will pick me up after. He still have schedule at SBS. I miss you too Unnie!

 

To: Hyunnie

Just go here with him okay? Appa will prepare good food for us. Please Joohyun-ah. Unnie needs you right now ;(

 

And then Seohyun started calling her unnie and Yoona immediately answered.

"Oh Seohyun-ah."

"Ei, unnie. You have a problem. Waeyo?"

"Join me for dinner, with Yonghwa Oppa. I miss you so much."

"Hmm. Okay Unnie. We'll just eat there instead. Are you already free unnie? You want to visit me here in my rehearsal?"

"Gomawo Hyun-ah. Chincha gomawo. I'm still gonna shoot my last sequence and then I'm free the entire night. We'll resume filming tomorrow until on Sunday morning."

"Omo. You're schedule's so tight Unnie. You really deserve a rest. Yonghwa and I will be there tonight Unnie. So can you visit me here after your filming? Fans came to have a food support."

"Yeah yeah. We're really pushing hard so we can have the holiday off and so I can cope with our comeback preparations. Chincha? Ooh. Arasseo. I'll tell manager Oppa."

"Stay strong unnie! Okay unnie. I'll wait for you here unnie. See you."

"De Seohyun-ah. I'll see you. I have to go."

"Arasseoyo. Take care unnie!"

 

Yoona finished her filming at around 7pm and immediately went to Seohyun's rehearsals.

"Why are we going there?" Yoona's manager asked after Yoona asked about going there.

"I'll visit Seohyun-ah and then we'll go together in our house. Appa will prepare a dinner for us."

"Jeongmal? Ahh. Okay okay. We'll just drop you there and we'll proceed to SM."

"Okay Oppa."

 

Yoona arrived at the studio 7:30pm and she was welcomed by everyone present there including the staff and the casts of the musical.

They were all happy to see Yoona visiting and giving them support. She greeted everyone including Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

"Annyeong Oppa!" Yoona gave a high-five to Kyuhyun. "Are you taking good care of our Seohyunnie?"

"Of course. I'm doing a good job. Right Seohyun-ah?" Kyuhyun replied to Yoona and turned to Seohyun.

"Ye ye. Unnie! Gomawoyo!" Seohyun hugged Yoona tightly for a couple of seconds. "Kenchanayo?"

"Ohh. You? How are you here?"

"I'm very fine unnie. My seniors are really taking good care of me and I learn a lot from them. Come, I'll show you what my fans brought here." Seohyun pulled Yoona leaving Kyuhyun and then they walked at the side of the studio and showed her unnie gifts and foods.

 

They continued talking and then Seohyun had to resume their final meeting before adjournment. Yoona waited where Seohyun's manager and other staff stayed.

 

It was already 8pm when CNBLUE finished their work on SBS. After CNBLUE's schedule, going to the van, Yonghwa texted Seohyun.

To: My cupcake~

I'm on my way Baby...

 

Inside the car,

"Hyung, dropped me at Seohyun's musical studio. We'll eat together. I'll just go get a taxi on my way home. I think she'll stay at her dorm." Yonghwa while fixing his hair inside the car.

"Is that so? Okay okay. Just take care okay? And please work on your album. Haha." His manager answered while checking on their schedules

"Yes Hyung. I'll do it. I'm working hard on it. We're all working on it. Ei, Jonghyun-ah, are you coming on Sunday's concert?" Yonghwa replied and then faced Jonghyun who's seated at the backseat of the van.

"I don't know Hyung. I'll see." Jonghyun playing with his phone.

"Still haven't talked to her?"

"No."

"Ahh. Where are you going then tonight?"

"I'll just finish my songs."

"Okay okay then. Fighting Lee Jonghyun."

"Gomawo Hyung."

 

Yonghwa arrived at the studio 8:30pm. He was wearing his mask still because of his recovering colds. He stayed outside and texted again Seohyun.

To: My cupcake~

Hyun, I'm here outside.

 

Just in time, the rehearsals ended few minutes after Yonghwa arrived. Seohyun read his message and she went outside to fetch him. Seohyun saw a guy wearing his shades and mask. She came to him and said, "Is that you?" Seohyun carefully stared at him.

"Who else would it be? Expecting someone else? Who? N? Jungmo Hyung? Minho? Sehun? Kris?" Yonghwa said.

"Ei. I'm expecting you of course. Let's come in. Yoona unnie's inside."

"Chincha? Waa. I should've brought Jonghyun here."

 

They walked inside and everyone's looking at the man Seohyun's with. Yonghwa greeted Seohyun's manager, the staff, the other casts members including Kyuhyun. She introduced him to everyone before they left.

 

And then Yoona came to Yonghwa with Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

"Oh, Yonghwa-yah. Annyeong." Kyuhyun greeted Yonghwa, offered his hand for a shake.

"Annyeong." Yonghwa extended his hand and shaked it with him. "How's the rehearsal? Is everything okay with my girlfriend?"

"Ah. She's doing really good."

"Really? That's good then." Yonghwa said and gave a smile to Seohyun.

"Anyway, I have to go. I'll go out with Jonghyun tonight." Kyuhyun said and then looked at Yoona. She avoided an eye contact with Kyuhyun and just clinged on Seohyun's arm.

"Oh chincha? He said he'll finish his songs tonight."

"He just called me. He's alone in your dorm? Where's Minhyuk-sshi and Jungshin-ah?"

"Minhyuk visited Soojung-ah. Jungshin-ah ate with his parents. Just go and stay in our dorm. He's must be tired and you too."

"Yoona-sshi, are you coming with me?"

"Aniya, we'll eat in out house. Me, Joohyun, Yuri unnie and Yonghwa Oppa. My father prepared us dinner."

"Is that so? Is Jonghyun coming? I guess not. Wae? You broke up with him? Aigoo." Kyuhyun trying to tease Yoona.

"It's none of your business Oppa. Mianeyo. Joohyun, Oppa. I'll just wait for you there." Yoona walked out and went to Seohyun's manager.

"Yah. Oppa. That's not a good joke. Yong, let's go." Seohyun followed Yoona and left Kyuhyun and Yonghwa.

"One point for you. I'll just see you in our dorm later. Fighting!" Yonghwa said and he followed the girls.

 

"Unnie, kenchanayo?" Seohyun asked Yoona and held her hand.

"Ye. Kyuhyun Oppa's just annoying! Is he always like that? Even to you?"

"Do it to me or I'll let Yonghwa break his legs. We should go now. Apuji must be waiting for us." Seohyun said and Yonghwa arrived.

"Ei, just let Kyuhyun. He don't know. Jonghyun told me that no one knows your problem except me."

"Aish. Mianeyo Oppa."

"Ei, kenchana. We're here okay? Me and Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa tapped Yoona's shoulder.

"Gomawoyo Oppa, Hyunnie." Yoona's eyes started to get watery and gave them a fake smile.

 

Seohyun said her goodbyes to the staff and co-casts with Yonghwa and Yoona withe her manager.

 

Yonghwa helped Seohyun's manager in carrying the gifts Seohyun received from her fans and then they all rode the van. They left the place 9pm.

Seohyun's beside Yoona while Yonghwa sat at the backseat. Inside the van,

"Hyun-ah, you received a lot of gifts." Yonghwa said.

"Yeah. All my fans from different groups came to show their support." Seohyun replied and then her manager butted in.

"Yah. She received a lot and she's saving a lot of food for you. Now I'm getting jealous. She really cares more for you than her Oppa who's with her since she's a trainee. Haha."

"Ei, aniyo Oppa. It's just that you always got your share in my food support. I should also share it with my boyfriend."

"Yoona received a rice support too from her fans. That was very impressive." The driver joined the conversation.

"Yes Oppa. That was during the press conference for my drama." Yoona replied. "Really, the fans' support's just overwhelming. They're the reason why we work so hard. To give them good drama, good music, good performance."

"I agree. Without them, we can't achieve anything in this industry. We owe them a lot." Yonghwa agreed and supplemented.

And they continued conversing about their careers and the fan support.

 

They arrived at Yoona's house 9:30pm, They were welcomed by Yuri who opened the door for them.

"Ei, you're all late." Yuri said and they all walked to the dining area where Yoona's father's staying.

 

"Appa! Mianeyo, we're late." Yoona hugged her father and sat beside him.

"Kenchana. Finally, Jung Yonghwa. Haha." Yoona's father stood up and shaked Yonghwa's hand.

"Annyeonghasseyo Apuji. I'm sorry for being late. Honestly, Yoona waited for me and Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa bowed and said.

"Kenchana. Have a seat. Seohyunnie, Yuri-ah. Let's start ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter