Place to Date: BEIJING

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 25. 4 in the morning when Yoona's manager woke up. She got up and saw Jonghyun hugging Yoona while both were covered with thick sheets. That's the first time Girls' Generation's manager saw Yoona with Jonghyun in bed. She never see Yoona that happy sleeping with her love. Girls' Generation's manager took a photo of Jonghyun and Yoona sleeping and then she sent it to both Yoona and Jonghyun.

 

After, the manager started preparing herself for the whole day's event. 5 in the morning when the manager stepped out of the room and started working on the girls' breakfast.

 

Yonghwa got up at around 5 in the morning to prepare for his flight. He can't hide his excitement despite his lack of longer sleep knowing he'll attend the same event with his girlfriend.

 

To: My cupcake~

I'm up early! See you in a while babe. Good morning!

 

He dressed up early and waited for the FNC staff to fetch him at his new home. He listened to Beat while waiting and he browsed the photos of his girlfriend at the airport yesterday.

 

Yonghwa can't hide his admiration with how his girlfriend rocked the airport.

 

Yonghwa later on was fetched by the FNC staff and they dropped by to a nearby coffee shop to have their breakfast. After, they all headed to the airport and checked in.

 

Seohyun woke up at around 5:40 in the morning. She browsed her phone and saw Yonghwa's messages including those he sent admiring her outfit at the airport.

 

From: My cupcake~

Yaah. Thank you for wearing those jeans and shoes. Those really suit your perfect legs. Plus your lips. Those that I miss to kiss. Kekeke. I love you Joohyun-ah.

 

Seohyun's heart flutter with Yonghwa's messages. She called him to check up on him.

 

"Yeah." Yonghwa while on earphones waiting to board.

"Good morning Babe." Seohyun as she get up and walked to the rest room. "Are you already at the airport?"

"De. I'm waiting for boarding. You're up so early. Wae?"

"I slept early last night. I'll finish reading my book before breakfast."

"Ahh. You got my messages?"

"De. Hmm. You like it?"

"I love it babe. So much."

"Gomawo."

"Remember what I said yesterday?"

"Bo?"

"I'll date with you the entire day we're together. I'll sleep with you."

"Haha. I'm staying with Taeyeon unnie. You can't sleep here unless she approves."

"Hmm. Sleep in my room then. What about that? Huh?"

"Andwe. Stay in my room."

"Seo Joohyun."

"Mmm?"

"I miss you."

"Sleep in my room."

"Ara. I'll call your manager and Taeyeon."

"Hahaha. Do it well."

"I will."

"You already eat?"

"Ohh. We ate at a coffee shop."

"Ahh. You're wearing what?"

"I'll send a selca. I'm wearing the polo you gave me."

"Ahh. Send me a photo huh?"

"Ohh. My hair's messy though."

"Ei, how many times do I have to tell you to comb those?"

"I will when I get there."

"Tsk. Hay. Jung Yonghwa."

"Wae Seo Joohyun?"

"I'm just not that at ease."

"Wae? Something bothering you?"

"I'm just nervous because we'll attend the presscon. We'll both perform the ending song. We'll be at the same plane tomorrow. I'm just scared someone might caught us."

"Now we're going back to this same old issue. Seo Joohyun, please don't start. Let's stop arguing over this. Just tell me what to do so you won't feel that way."

"You know, that's what I hate about you. I'm opening up to you but then you always generalize everything. That sometimes, I don't want to open up these to you because you always generalize."

"Okay. Fine. You don't want me to be with you? Okay okay. Fine. Let's just ignore each other then. That's what this issue's going. Fine. I'm fine with that."

"Tsk. Aish. You know everyone's always following me. Please try to understand. It's not always you. Please."

"Yah yah. Kenchana. Anything else? Come on. Tell me ahead of time."

"Let's just do that. Let's just see each other at the hotel."

"Fine."

"Please don't get me wrong. I'm just scared. Please try to understand."

"I'm always understanding. What I just don't like is those issues going back. Like that. You, getting scared whenever we're together in an event. We've been there for years now. You're still feeling that way."

"Let's just ignore each other later huh."

"Whatever you say. I'll hang up now."

"Tsk. Yonghwa. Hey. Please."

"You're saying I'm selfish. I think you're selfish too."

 

And then Yonghwa hanged up. Seohyun got pissed. But she don't want to spoil the day and so she started prepping up herself and then she started reading her book.

 

Yonghwa then continued listening to music until they boarded the plane.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona woke up first in the arms of Jonghyun. She's facing the window and was strucked by the sunlight. Without moving, she reached for her phone and checked her messages.

 

She got curious to the message of her manager. She sneaked out to the bed of her manager but she's already out of the room.

 

She then opened her message and saw her photo with Jonghyun sleeping.

 

"Look at yourselves. Such a beautiful couple. I'm happy that you two are happy despite everything. Keep the LOVE BURNING~ Lee Jonghyun and Im Yoona fighting! Yoona, I'll see you at the restaurant later at 7. Jonghyun, no dates in public huh?"

 

Yoona felt happy seeing herself with Jonghyun sleeping. She replied to her manager unnie.

 

"Unnie, kamasahamnida. I'll be a good girl I'll promise. Thank you! :)"

 

Yoona read the rest of the messages until Jonghyun moved and woke up.

 

"Mmm."

"Good morning Love." Yoona faced Jonghyun.

"Ohh. Good morning." Jonghyun kissed Yoona's forehead. "Yaah. It's always a good morning waking up seeing your beautiful face above everything else."

"I miss waking up in your arms." Yoona touched Jonghyun's face. "How's your sleep?"

"Great. I missed you."

"I missed you too. Hmm. Anyway, check your phone."

"Wae?"

"Just go and check your phone."

"Ara."

 

Jonghyun got his phone under the bed. The two then watched Jonghyun's phone.

 

"Hahaha. Who took this?" Jonghyun referring to the manager's message.

"Manager unnie. Haha."

"Wow. We really look good together."

"Yeah."

"Come. Let's take a picture first." Jonghyun pulled Yoona over him and then he took a photo of then together.

 

Yoona kissed Jonghyun's cheek and so with Jonghyun. It became a mini pictorial on the bed. And then Jonghyun, like their usual dates together, started recording Yoona.

 

"Love..." Jonghyun while filming Yoona playing with her phone.

"Yes Love?"

And then Jonghyun started singing,

 

"How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you..."

 

Yoona looked at Jonghyun and then she started singing the chorus part,

 

"'Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning..."

 

Yoona stopped and then slowly getting closer to Jonghyun. And then she whispered,

"Saranghae."

"Nado. Nado saranghae sarang-ah."

 

And then Yoona pecked Jonghyun's lips while Jonghyun's phone's still recording and was dropped in between them.

 

Yoona kissed Jonghyun continually as she took over him on under her. After a few minutes, she stopped and then she quickly got up off the bed.

 

"Love, time to go back to your room. I'll have my bath. I have to be ready before 7." Yoona said.

"Yah. That's a cliff-hanger love."

 

Yoona went to the bathroom and started taking her bath. Jonghyun don't know what to do feeling that thing below him. For minutes, he contemplated and then without thinking of everything, he walked to the bathroom, got undressed and went inside the bathroom.

 

Yoona got shocked seeing Jonghyun all as he entered the bathroom.

 

"Yah! Lee Jonghyun! What are you doing here? I'm taking my bath." Yoona trying to cover her body with her hand.

"You left me there with this." Jonghyun showing his .

"What do you want?" Yoona, getting what Jonghyun's telling.

"You." Jonghyun closed the door and walked to Yoona. "I want to make love with you Yoona."

"I want you too." Yoona, still under the shower.

 

And then Jonghyun started kissing Yoona as his hands play around Yoona's waist and the on her back. Yoona kissed back and her arms were around him caressing his spine and back.

 

They made love under the showering water. It lasted for almost 15 minutes and then together they finished their bath and went out with just the towels. As they went out,

 

"Are you okay? Huh?" Jonghyun asked Yoona from her back while she's combing her hair in front of the mirror.

"It felt good." Yoona looked at the mirror looking at Jonghyun kissing her neck, her shoulder and then her ears.

"Drink your pills huh?"

"De. I missed that."

"I missed you."

"Nado."

"I'll go ahead love. I love you."

"I love you."

"I'll see you at the restaurant."

"I'll see you."

 

Jonghyun kissed Yoona's shoulder and then he walked to the bed and wore his clothes he just picked up.

 

After dressing up, he went back to Yoona who's already choosing her clothes, he grabbed Yoona's waist and hugged her from her back.

 

"Mmm! You're leaving?"

"De."

"I'll see you later."

"Ohh. I love you Im Yoona."

"I love you too."

 

Yoona faced Jonghyun and pecked his lips.

 

"Go now before I can't let you go."

"Hahaha. Ye ye. See you love."

"See you."

 

Jonghyun, for the last time kissed Yoona and then he grabbed his things and headed back to his hotel room.

 

Exactly 7 when the girls headed to the restaurant at the ground floor to have their breakfast.

 

Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun, with their managers arrived 7:30 and they sat from the table just beside Girls' Generation.

 

Jonghyun's wearing his shades making some of the girls got curious.

 

"Ei, unnie. What's wrong with Jonghyun oppa's eyes?" Seohyun asked her Yoona unnie.

"Just one of his challenges. Hehehe." Yoona laughing while stealing glances at her boyfriend.

"He looks good with those anyway. Haha." Seohyun replied and they continued eating.

 

Yoona and Jonghyun, while just a few seats away, started exchanging messages while eating.

 

To: My Love~

I can see you...

 

To: My Love~

Because you're wearing your shades. Hahaha. You're really a good looking man.

 

To: My Love~

You look like Krystal~ kekeke.

 

To: My Love~

I'll tell you to Minhyukkie.

 

To: My Love~

You really look like her especially when you had your bangs.

 

To: My Love~

I know right. Hmm. What are you eating

 

To: My Love~

Actually, I'm already full. My breakfast's really good.

 

To: My Love~

Me too... Kekeke. Yah. Let's make ourselves miss each other. I'll see you around Love.

 

To: My Love~

Alright. I have an advantage with your challenge. I can stare at you the entire day without me getting caught. Hahaha.

 

To: My Love~

Now it's my problem how can I resist your stare. I love you Love!

 

To: My Love~

I love you too Love :)

 

The girls finished first their breakfast. They then started getting ready for the event back to their respective rooms. Likewise with CNBLUE while waiting for their leader.

 

Yonghwa tried to forget his recent conversation with Seohyun. That's what he doesn't understand with his girlfriend. Whenever they will be out on the same event, there will always be that side of her that will think they will be caught. And he hated that because she's always bring out that issue. That issue that's inevitable.

 

He slept the entire flight and kept listening to his music.

 

Just before lunch, Yonghwa arrived at the Beijing airport. Forgetting everything transpired this morning, he walked at the airport with the excitement seeing the fans gathered. He greeted his co-artists with him on the same flight.

 

The bus he's riding with the entire staff headed to the venue to have their lunch, rehearsals and then eventually get ready for the presscon.

 

While waiting at the lobby at around 11:45am with the SM staff, Seohyun saw her time and realized Yonghwa just landed. Without thinking of her irritation with their argument earlier, she sent a message to her boyfriend.

 

To: My cupcake~

Did you arrive safely?

 

Yonghwa's currently chatting with Baekhyun and Suho when he read her message. He then replied,

 

To: My cupcake~

De. I'm on my way to the venue. Don't worry. I'll ignore you. If that's what you want Seo Joohyun.

 

Yonghwa, trying hard not to give in to his girlfriend, continued to just chat with Baekhyun and Suho.

 

"Hyung, are you still playing basketball? Yah. It's been a while since we last played together." Suho said.

"Ye. Cham, both our schedules are freaking crazy. But now I'm into cycling." Yonghwa answered.

"De. Taengoo also mentioned to me you're resuming your work out sessions in the gym." Baekhyun supplemented.

"Aigoo. How did she know? Haha. Ye ye. Joohyun and I are attending some sessions in the gym. Form of date and at the same time, relaxation." Yonghwa smiled awkwardly.

"Taengoo's telling me. Haha."

"Ahh. You're doing great man. Take good care of her always. She's special." Yonghwa commented.

"Of course hyung."

"Have I told you that among them, when I was younger, Taeyeon's my ideal type?" Yonghwa confessed.

"Ohh? Jeongmalyo? Ahhh! Baekhyun versus Yonghwa! I like that. Haha." Suho, teasing the two boys.

"Yah, Hyung. I might forget you're older than I am. Haha. Heol. I can hit." Baekhyun, riding the tease of Suho.

"But when I saw Joohyun in a salon during my trainee days, she changed everything. Man, I thought that would be the end. Until I ended up with her in that show. And now, she's my girl for years. Destiny... Destiny it has been."

"I believe in destiny." Suho commented.

"I believe that each and everyone of us has its own partner." Baekhyun supplemented. "Hyung, I really admire how you keep your relationship intact." He then said.

"Aish. We're becoming stronger everyday. Gosh, I'm always falling for her. Aren't you feeling the same with Taeyeona?"

"We're just like friends. I mean, good good friends. Man, we really enjoy each other's company. We share the same interest." Baekhyun answered.

"That's good to hear."

 

They continued talking about relationships until they reached their destination.

 

CNBLUE arrived first at the venue to meet with their leader and have their rehearsals and soundcheck for one more round.

 

Yonghwa, after then arrived and immediately meet his bandmates. Just then, they started rehearsing with their instruments.

 

12:30pm when Girls' Generation arrived at the venue, just in time during CNBLUE's rehearsals. While walking with Yuri,

 

"Ahh, he's already here." Seohyun thought while listening to his boyfriend singing Can't Stop.

 

"When did Yonghwa arrive?" Yuri then asked Seohyun.

"He just arrived unnie." Seohyun awkwardly replied.b

"Ahh. So 4 over 7's in dating mode now? Aiihh. That's so unfair." Yuri joked.

"Haha. Unnie, date Jungshin chingoo. Hahaha."

"Aiiigoo. Aniya. We're just friends. Please stop linking me to him. Jeongmal." Yuri, blushing.

"Haha. Unnie. Ayiii!" Seohyun starting teasing Yuri.

"Jungshin chingu!!!" Hyoyeon then joined Seohyun.

"Aiii! Stop that! Someone might hear you." Yuri quickly walking to reach their waiting room.

 

They continued walking until they reached their waiting room.

 

The managers then ordered Yuri and Tiffany to rehearse their MCing stints outside while the artists were performing their pieces prior to the presscon.

 

CNBLUE quickly finished their thing and they all went to their waiting room just 2 rooms away from Girls' Generation.

 

Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin had their own world with their phones while Yonghwa spent his time eating lunch. As Yonghwa finishes his food, he joined s with his phone and started browsing while having some chitchats with them.

 

Seohyun, while everyone's busy getting ready for the presscon had her random thoughts while with her phone. She remembered those times when they fought over the same issue they had this morning. The last time she remembered was before their trip to the Philippines. She remembered how many times already did she promise to overcome that fear in her whenever she's out with Yonghwa. But there's something in her that's letting her feel that way; afraid of being caught.

 

"Why am I again feeling this way? I thought this one's over. Why am I getting afraid again? I love Yonghwa so much that I don't want him to get hurt with the opinion of others. I love him so much that I don't want others to intervene between us. This is the only thing that we have. Our privacy. I don't want to lose that from us. Sacrifice. Discipline. Love." Seohyun thought.

 

"But I love him so much that despite of everything, I will fight for him. I love him and I will always be proud of him. I want to shout it out loud like normal couples do; walk and stroll together holding hands, shopping together, dating in public places..." She then continued.

 

Seohyun then minutes later decided to go out of the waiting room and proceed to CNBLUE’s.

 

As she enter, she saw the boys chatting while holding each other’s phones.

 

“Oh! Sister-in-law!” Jonghyun exclaimed as she saw Seohyun closing the door.

 

She was welcomed by the FNC staff and CN boys except for Yonghwa.

 

“What is she doing here? She told me to ignore each other. Heol~” Yonghwa thought, ignoring his excitement to see his girlfriend.

 

With his irritation, Yonghwa stood up from his seat and then went to the clothes hanged on a stand. Backing from Seohyun, he then decided to choose what will he wear on the presscon.

 

Seohyun, after greeting everyone, walked at the back of Yonghwa. Without thinking if someone outside FNC might see her there, she gave a warm back hug to Yonghwa, circling her both arms around his waist; her chin on his right shoulder. Yonghwa didn’t expect she will do that because of their argument earlier.

 

“I’m sorry babe.” Seohyun, whispered to Yonghwa. The entire staff didn’t expect Seohyun would do that in front of them and so they watched the two had their moment together. “I know this is a petty, same old issue. I just thought it’s better to be sure. Paparazzis  are always behind me. You know that. I just want to protect our relationship. Privacy is the only thing that we have. I know you’re sulking. I said a lot of offending things this morning. I’m sorry Yonghwa-yah.” Seohyun sweetly said as she tighten her grip on Yonghwa’s waist. Yonghwa’s just looking on the clothes hanged as he listen to Seohyun. After her piece, Yonghwa  grabbed Seohyun’s hand gripped on his waist and locked both in his hands; still her arms around his waist.

“I missed you so much Joohyuna. And I’m sorry. It’s really my fault. I’m sorry babe. I should’ve respected how you feel. I’m your boyfriend. I should be the first to understand your feelings whenever you’re confining something to me. Mian.”

“I’m sorry too. And I missed you too. I love you Yonghwa.”

“I love you too.” Yonghwa replied.

 

Seohyun then moved in front of Yonghwa with a serious face. She circled then her arms around his nape. Yonghwa then, hiding his smile placed his arms around Seohyun’s waist.

“We’re okay now huh? My baby?” Seohyun said, focusing on Yonghwa. She then started fixing his dumped, messed hair.

“Ye. I love you so much. That’s above everything. Our love. Saranghae.”

“I love you too.” Seohyun hugged Yonghwa and for seconds, their bodies felt each other.

 

Seohyun broke the hug and then she continued. “Fix your hair huh? Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter