Trip to Beijing

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 24. A busy day for Yonghwa. He's scheduled for filming the whole day. The rest of CNBLUE will be flying to Beijing for the MBC Korean Event. Girls' Generation on the other hand also will be flying with CNBLUE except for Sooyoung who's also busy filming her drama.

 

4:30 when the boys were already on their way to the airport,

 

"Honey, we're already on our way to the airport."

"You're not here for my birthday. That's my concern."

"You know I can't do anything. This is work. I hope you understand honey. And if you're thinking of going here? No."

"You're so unfair."

"Wae? You'll go here and then what? Yah. Soojung-ah, better rest okay? We will celebrate when I get back. And that's a promise."

"You really don't want me there huh."

"Tsk. De. Because you just got from sick and I don't want to see you like that."

"Yah yah. Whatever you say."

"Tsk. Please don't get mad."

"I want to be with you for my birthday."

"We have to get used to this."

"Haish. Ara ara. I'll hang up now. I'll read my script."

"Tsk. Soojungie, please don't get mad as I fly to Beijing. I promise we'll celebrate right? I love you."

"Okay okay." Krystal sighed.

"Please. Say it."

"What?"

"I said I love you my little honey."

"Alright, I love you too hon. Will call you after my filming."

"Okay okay. Update me okay?"

"De. I'll hang up now."

"Mmm. Arasseo."

"Bye."

"Bye."

 

Jungshin's exchanging messages with Yuri.

 

From: Yuri noona~

I'll see you at the airport man!

 

To: Yuri noona~

Yes. Let's conquer the airport like a fashion runway. Kekeke. See you later noona!

 

To: Jungshin chingu

Hahaha! Yes yes! We'll rock the airport!

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun's not that in the mood because he just had a fight with Yoona. But as what his girlfriend would always want him to be, he really dressed up and prepared for this flight knowing they will be on the same flight.

 

The boys then arrived at the airport. With their respective fashion, the boys rocked the airport and the fans around.

 

Girls' Generation's also on their way to the airport when Yonghwa called.

 

"Mmm?" Seohyun answered while beside Hyoyeon.

"Are you at the airport now?"

"Still inside the car."

"You haven't updated me."

"I dressed up and prepared."

"Ahh. My boys will look after you first."

"Too bad babe. Wish you're here now so I can spend more time with you."

"I'll follow tomorrow. I'll date with you the entire moment we're there."

"Hahaha. How's filming?"

"We're still finishing a lot of sequences."

"Ahh. Park Dalhyang, fighting."

"Gomawo."

"Don't enjoy too much with my boys huh? They're my boys but I can still get jealous. You know your greedy man Seo Joohyun."

"Ye ye. This. Yah, Yonghwa, I'll hang up now. We're here at the airport now."

"I'll check how you look. Please don't make me follow you right away huh? Please don't look too hot and too fabulous."

"Eiy. Just check my photos later. Haha. See you babe. See you tomorrow."

"I have eyes Seo Joohyun huh."

"Whatever babe. Haha. Merong~ please take care and eat a lot tonight."

"Mmm. De. See you tomorrow."

"See you."

"I love you."

"Saranghae."

 

Yoona meanwhile's thinking of how will she and Jonghyun face. After their fight the other day because Jonghyun didn't make it for their date, without even notifying Yoona, both didn't contact each other.

 

"He's the one who hurted me. But why am I feeling this way? I miss him so much... Haish. Im Yoona. Let him this time." Yoona thought.

 

The girls then went out of their respective vans with their respective groups.

 

The seven girls look chic with their respective fashion. Seohyun's rocking with her tight leather jeans with her clean shirt and coat, complimenting her all down hair and red lips plus her dark shades. Yoona's just at her normal state when she went out. Her rocker feeling makes her indeed Lee Jonghyun's only girl.

 

CNBLUE borded the plane first. As Jonghyun looked for his seat with Minhyuk. As they settled down,

 

"Kang Minhyuk, seat on Yoona's. I'll let her seat here beside me."

"Ohh. Arasseo. All for the love. Who's with her?"

"Tiffany noona. On 21, 22."

"How did you know?"

"I asked her manager."

"Ah. Okay okay."

 

Minhyuk walked to Yoona's seat and settled down.

 

After a few minutes, the girls borded and have their respective seats; Taeyeon's with Seohyun on 12 and 13, Hyoyeon's with Yuri on 14 and 15, Sunny's with their manager unnie on 17, 18 and Tiffany's supposed seat with Yoona on 21 and 22.

 

Jonghyun's seated on 19 while Jungshin's seated with an FNC staff on the 25th and 26th seat. Yoona's walking with Tiffany on the isle when Jonghyun pulled her hand. Tiffany saw Jonghyun and greeted him.

 

"Hi handsome!" Tiffany smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I'll borrow her huh? Kang Minhyuk's there." Jonghyun, coldly said.

"It's okay. Yoona-yah. I'll go ahead." Tiffany then continued walking to her seat.

 

"So it's Mr. Kang!" Tiffany greeted Minhyuk.

"Oh! Noona. Annyeong!" Minhyuk helped Tiffany with her things. "Let me help you."

"Gomawo." Tiffany settled down.

 

As they both settled down, they started the conversation.

 

"I didn't see Yonghwa." Tiffany said.

"Ohh. De noona. He'll be flying tomorrow. He's still filming."

"Ahh. Jonghyun's sitting with Yoona. It's a good opportunity for Joohyun though."

"Hahaha. De. Hyung's really upset."

"He'll solo his girlfriend tomorrow. Hahaha."

"Yeah. F(x) could've been there too. Yah."

"How's Soojung?"

"She's better now noona. She resumed filming after she stayed at the hospital when she came from Shanghai."

"Ahh. I wasn't able to visit her because her manager's not allowing anyone to see her."

"I was there noona."

"Bo? Chicharo?"

"Ye. I went there to check on her. And that happened."

"Wow. You're doing really well man."

"Kamsahamnida noona."

"I miss Sooyeon so much."

"She misses you all too noona."

"You often see her now that I am."

"She really wants to be back in noona. Really."

"This is just a miscommunication and misunderstanding. And it had to end up like this. I'm still hurt."

"She too noona. She always tell me to send her regards to all her members."

"Ohh. I miss her."

 

They continued chatting and chatting the entire flight.

 

Yoona sat on the window while Jonghyun sat on the isle. They both settled down, and both not talking for minutes until Jonghyun broke the silence.

 

"You look good." Jonghyun said.

"I know right." Yoona answered.

"This jacket is mine. Why are you wearing my jacket?"

"So you want me to return your jacket. Fine. Here." Yoona's angry removing the leather jacket she's wearing when Jonghyun stopped her.

"Yah yah. It's not that. I'm just saying. Please don't remove the jacket. It's cold."

 

Yoona already removed her jacket and gave it to Jonghyun.

 

"Ei. Yoona. Wear it. It's cold. Please." Jonghyun, holding the jacket.

 

Yoona's not replying and so they both stayed quiet again until the plane took off.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Taeyeon settled down just in time when the rest of the girls did. There was a fan who came from the back area of the business class and took a photo of Seohyun and Taeyeon on their seats. Both Seohyun and Taeyeon just settled down and so they weren't aware that the fan's taking a photo of them.

 

"Yah! Oppa!" Taeyeon said.

 

The manager beside them immediately caught the attention of the fan and let her stay away from the girls' area.

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon were not okay with that. They really want to be private on their flight and so both were upset with what happened; as seen in the photo.

 

Seohyun can't hide her disappointment. She texted Yonghwa about what happened.

 

To: My cupcake~

Good thing you're not here. A fan just took a photo of me and Taengoo unnie here inside the plane. :(

 

Yonghwa replied while waiting for his take.

 

To: My cupcake~

This is a blessing in disguise. We could've been caught if we're seated together. Himnae babe.

 

And then Seohyun replied,

 

To: My cupcake~

The fan's invading our privacy. Hay. Cham. That's what I hate sometimes.

 

To: My cupcake~

Tsk. Don't spoil the trip. Just forget about it okay. Better rest.

 

To: My cupcake~

De. Gomawo Yongie~

 

To: My cupcake~

Ara. I'll call later okay? Sleep babe.

 

To: My cupcake~

Yeah. See you.

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon as the plane took off had their rest for almost an hour, and the rest, chatting.

 

Yoona's getting cold as the plane got higher. She's feeling cold but still resisting.

 

"I know. You're cold. Love, wear this please." Jonghyun placed the jacket around Yoona's shoulder. "Wear it and I'll not talk."

 

Yoona wore the jacket and then replied. "Gomawo."

 

Yoona then grabbed Jonghyun's hand and locked her hand to his.

 

"Oh. Your hand's really cold." Jonghyun squeezing Yoona's hand.

"Please say sorry and apologize. I miss you so much." Yoona looked at Jonghyun, teary eyed.

"I want to hug you right now. I can't because of the seats. I'm sorry love. I really do. I'm very very sorry." Jonghyun placed his shades on his head and had his tears while at gaze with Yoona.

"Please don't do that again huh? If you want to cancel our date, please inform me ahead of time. You made me wait for almost 4 hours."

"Yeah. I know. I'm really really sorry for what I've done. I'm really just so stupid. I deserve your punishment love but please don't leave me huh." Jonghyun, his head down, crying.

"All I'm just waiting is for you to say sorry. And I'll forgive you. I miss you so much Love, and I love you." Yoona staring at Jonghyun and then she cupped his cheek. "Stop crying huh? Your eyes' are really sore. You cried a lot?" Yoona wiping Jonghyun's tears.

"Ohh. I love you so much Yoongie." Jonghyun kissed Yoona's hand. Thanks to the staff of CNBLUE and Girls' Generation seated around them, all of them were not noticed.

 

For minutes, Jonghyun broke down while Yoona, containing herself and just comforting Jonghyun.

 

After,

 

"I'm okay now." Jonghyun wiped his tears and placed his shades back on.

"Really? Hmmm. I really want to tell you that you look so good." Yoona, fixing Jonghyun's hair and face.

"You too."

"You cried hard Love. Did I hurted your feelings that much too?"

"Ani. I'm just regreting what I've done. Yaah. League of Legends. Mian."

"Tsk. I miss you so much. Cham. How I want to walk with you now. We really match well."

"How can I make up with you? Tell me. You want to have dinner later huh? You want vacation? Tell me. I just want to make it up to you Love."

"Hmm. I just want to be with you. That's enough for me."

"I will never leave your side."

"Yes."

"Anything else?"

"Hmm. Don't remove your shades huh? You look like a shrimp. Haha."

"Okay. Challenge accepted."

"You look like a hollywood star." Yoona started playing Jonghyun's ring.

"Ohh? Haha. Gomawo. Hmm. You're not wearing your ring."

"I have it with me. But I can't wear it outside the airport. Rumors might come out like Sica unnie."

"Ah de. Arasseo."

"Wear it to me then." Yoona got her ring inside her bag.

 

Jonghyun wore Yoona's ring and they continued to hold each other's hand and play each other's ring while talking random stuffs and catching up.

 

They arrived at Beijing exactly 8:15 in the evening. Together, Yoona and Jonghyun walked at the isle while following both their staffs and their co-members. As they walked to the airport, Jonghyun walked with s and let Yoona joined her group to be sure no one will be caught.

 

As they reached the waiting area, CNBLUE and Girls' Generation were almost together walking towards the VIP lounge. Seohyun greeted Jonghyun while he's trying to avoid them because fans were around.

 

"Oppa!" Seohyun called while walking with Hyoyeon.

"Oh! Seohyunnie. Annyeong!" Jonghyun smiled.

"I heard you sat with my unnie huh." Seohyun teasing Jonghyun.

"Ahh. De. Catching up with my love. Haha." Jonghyun laughed and then he chatted with Hyoyeon and some of the other members except for Yoona.

 

They reached the VIP lounge and there, all the artists were gathered including CNBLUE and Girls' Generation.

 

Seohyun was able to cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter