Hard Work

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 14. Almost 7 in the morning when CNBLUE arrived at Incheon International Airport. The boys were greeted by their fans who waited at the arrival area. They received gifts as they quickly exited the airport.

 

The boys rode the van quickly after it arrived. Yonghwa rode the front seat and the rest on the back.

 

 

Jonghyun read Yoona’s reply as the van left the airport.

 

From: My Love~

That’s a relief. Come over. Let’s eat breakfast together. I’ll cook.

 

And then he started exchanging messages to her.

 

To: My Love~

Okay. I’ll be there in an hour. What about we get a massage this afternoon? Do you have schedule today?

 

From: My Love~

Alright, I’ll book a reservation then.

 

To: My Love~

No schedules today?

 

From: My Love~

I need to be at SM tonight.

 

To: My Love~

I’ll take you to SM tonight.

 

 

Meanwhile, Minhyuk’s arguing with Krystal over the phone.

 

“I said I’m okay. Why don’t you believe me?” Minhyuk, about to raise his voice.

“That fan is just. Cham. Whatever. Your fans are just so wild! And the security. How can they let that fan smash the bag on your face!” Krystal was having breakfast with her family.

“Will you please stop blaming everyone? Look, I’m tired. I just want to rest. Please shut your mouth!”

 

 

Minhyuk hanged up as Jonghyun and Jungshin gave a look at Minhyuk.

 

“Ei, kenchana?” Jungshin asked Minhyuk.

“Tsk. I just hate it.” Minhyuk faced the window and watch the rain falling.

“She’s Krystal.” Jungshin said and then continued browsing his phone.

 

 

Yonghwa meanwhile dropped a message to Seohyun.

 

 

To: Baby~

Hyuna, I arrived. Are you still filming?

 

 

He got no response. He then listened to Minhyuk and Jungshin conversing with the heavy rain flowing.

 

 

Minhyuk was first dropped, followed by Jungshin and then Yonghwa and Jonghyun.

 

 

 

Yonghwa was helped by Bruce with his things and luggages. He received a lot of fan gifts since he left for Bangkok until he arrived.

 

As they arrived at Yonghwa’s house,

 

“Hyung, please put everything at the table. I’ll handle it.” Yonghwa was busy with his things as he put down his bag and other paper bags at the living room followed by Bruce.

 

 

“Oh! Oppa! Yonghwa!” Seohyun was unloading rice bowls from the paper bag.

“Oh, Joohyuna. You’re here.” Yonghwa put down all his things and walked to Seohyun.

 

“Welcome back!” Seohyun stopped unloading and welcomed Yonghwa. They met in the middle of the house.

“I missed you.” Yonghwa hugged Seohyun tightly. “Hmm.” Yonghwa inhaled Seohyun’s scent while on hug and caressed her back and then her waist to her nape.

“I missed you more.” Seohyun replied. She circled her arms around Yonghwa’s shoulder and leaned her head to his.

“I didn’t know you’re coming. I thought you’re still filming.” Yonghwa said while on hug.

“I just came from the filming and having the day off; with you.” Seohyun replied and then broke the hug.

 

She then removed Yonghwa’s cap and mask, smiling. Yonghwa knew what will Seohyun do next. He prepared himself and just surrendered to moment to his girlfriend.

 

Quickly after removing, Seohyun gave Yonghwa a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

“Bruce Oppa’s watching.” Seohyun whispered as she broke the kiss and winked at Yonghwa.

“Bo? Haha!” Yonghwa smiled and looked at his manager at the living room.

 

“Hyung!” Yonghwa happily called his manager.

“I have to go. Jonghyun’s waiting.” Bruce laughed, frozen at what he just witnessed.

“Hahaha! Bruce Oppa!” Seohyun blushed and then walked to the kitchen and continued serving the rice bowls she bought.

“Yes Hyung. Thank you so much! See you tomorrow!” Yonghwa walked to his manager and escorted him to the door.

“Seohyun-sshi, I’ll go ahead!” Bruce said while looking at the happy Seohyun.

“Thank you for bringing back my baby safe.” Seohyun smiled and waved to Yonghwa’s manager.

 

As Bruce left, Yonghwa walked to the kitchen and joined Seohyun. He backhugged Seohyun while serving the rice bowls and some side dishes she found inside the fridge.

 

“What’s that huh?” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s neck and then leaned his chin to her right shoulder. His grip on her waist were tight.

“Oh! Manager Oppa and I bought rice bowls. I also prepared coffee. I’m sure you’re hungry.”

“What about you? Did you eat already?” Yonghwa sweetly whispered.

“Not yet. I came here to eat with you.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and gave a naughty look.

“Hahaha. I missed you so much.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s ear.

“Nado.” Seohyun laughed with Yonghwa’s ticklish kiss. “Have your seat. Let’s eat.”

“De!” Yonghwa, full of energy. He sat on his seat and waited for Seohyun.

 

She served coffee and then finally sat beside Yonghwa and handed his chopsticks.

 

“As always, best coffee in the world.” Yonghwa, after sipping his coffee.

“Eik! It’s because of the price. Hahaha.” Seohyun replied as she started serving Yonghwa some kimchi on his bowl. “Eat this.”

“Thanks Babe. Bogo! Bogo!” Yonghwa started eating.

 

“What time did you arrive here?” Yonghwa started his usual interrogation.

“Hmm, about 20 minutes?”

“Your manager dropped you here?”

“De. We finished filming this morning.”

“Ahh. We’ll rest together.”

“Haha. De. But really, I feel energized now that you’re here.”

“Aigoo. My Baby’s mushy this Monday morning!”

“Hahaha. Wae? I want to make up to you, Babe.”

“You’re doing well Babe. I missed you.” Yonghwa stole a kiss on Seohyun’s cheek.

“I missed my Yong too. Tsk. Eat first!” Seohyun glared at Yonghwa as they continued eating and chatting.

 

“Ei, Babe. I received a lot of fan gifts. I got your gifts too.”

“Oh chincha?”

“Ye. I also saw some of our fans who watched our concert.”

“Yah. We’re really loved in Thailand.”

“I saw and waved at some fanlights. They made Y. S. and Yong Seo light boards.”

“Wah. That’s nice. We still have fans after all.”

“Ohh. We still have fans.”

“Ei, we watched your guesting at Party People while we are at SBS.”

“Oh, chincha? So how was it? I haven’t watch the episode yet but I read the headlines yesterday.”

“I don’t know. Cham. The girls had fun looking at you.”

“Haha. Blackpink?”

“De. Cham. Especially that scene when they wanted to remove the confetti on your hair. Aish!”

“My Baby is jealous.”

“My unnies teased me about the girls.”

“What did they say?”

“Fany unnie said how was that a collaboration, the one you sang? Officially Missing You? You didn’t sing any single line.”

“Ahh! Hahahhaa! Kenchana. I made them shine.”

“Sooyoung unnie told me I have to secure you from the girls.”

“And what did you say?”

“Heol. I answered her and told her I already secured myself in you.”

“Of course Babe. No one will ever be like you. You’re the only one.”

“I know. Haha. But seriously Babe, I was also praised and being envied because my boyfriend is so talented.”

“Ei, Kyungho Hyung is a good actor, Lee Jonghyun is a great guitarist and a singer, Jay Hyung is doing well with his business, Baekhyun’s a good singer and dancer. I mean, your unnies have good boyfriends. They should not envy you.”

“Heol. If only you hear every word they said. Cham. I felt really proud. Actually, since then, I’m really proud of you. Park Jinyoung sajangnim praised you. And I’m proud of that. I’m really lucky and proud that my boyfriend is so talented; guitar, piano, singing, dancing, everything.”

“Ohh. What do you want Seo Joohyun?”

“Ei, I’m talking honesty here. Really, cham. Songwriter, producer, what else Babe? Did I miss something?”

“Best boyfriend?”

“Hahaha! De. Above all, I’m proud because my boyfriend, Jung Yonghwa is the best boyfriend in the entire universe.”

“Aigoo Seo Joohyun, I’m thinking if I should buy another pair of slippers, sandals or shoes?”

“Hahaha! I’m sincere Babe.”

“Thank you, Baby. Really. Coming from you, it says everything.”

“Ohh. .Anyway, so much for that. Haish. I’m just happy now to spend the day with you.”

“Me too Babe. Hmm. Babe, we’ll attend Yoo Jae Suk Hyung’s birthday dinner.”

“When is that?”

“Tonight.”

“Okay. Let’s attend.”

“Great! Yes!”

“It’s been a while since we attend such social gatherings.”

“I know. Cham. I miss the feeling of attending such events with you beside me.”

“Awww. Yonghwa.”

“I’m fine.”

“Oh, babe. I forgot.”

“Bo?”

“I have to treat my team this afternoon.”

“May I join?”

“Sure?”

“Ohh. I want to go out, really.”

“Okay. We’ll go out this afternoon and then attend Jae Suk Oppa’s birthday.”

“Deal.”

 

The couple spent the next 30 minutes eating and chatting. Afterwards, Seohyun started cleaning and wash some of the used dishes while Yonghwa freshen himself and then unloaded his luggage and checked some of the fan gifts.

 

 

It was already 9:30 when Seohyun and Yonghwa settled together in the living room.

 

“Wow! That’s really a lot Babe!” Seohyun said as she joined Yonghwa, referring to the fan gifts and fan letters.

“De. I already put inside this bag all your fan gifts, from our fans.”

“Hahaha. Jeongmal? Wah. At least, there are still a lot who loves me.”

“Bo? What’s that?”

“Nothing Babe. It’s just me. Tsk. I’ll just go change.” Seohyun grabbed her bag and walked inside Yonghwa’s room to freshen herself.

“Yah, Joohyuna. Kenchana?”

 

Seohyun didn’t reply and entered Yonghwa’s room. She closed the door and immediately opened her bag and got her comfortable clothes.

 

Yonghwa knew something’s bothering Seohyun. Their last serious conversation was when he visited her at MBC the past weekend. And he realized then that Seohyun needs to talk. And so he followed her to his room.

 

As he opened the door, Seohyun was standing in front of his wardrobe, her bra, already unlocked and she was about to remove it and walk to the bathroom. She’s wearing her branded lace .

 

“Hyuna. Kenchana?” Yonghwa was surprised to see Seohyun’s flawless back.

 

“Yah!!! Jung Yonghwa!!! What are you doing here?!” Seohyun covered herself with the towel she’s holding. “Please don’t look! I’m ! Haish!”

“Oh! Oh! Miane! Tsk. Cham. I want to know if you’re okay.” Yonghwa just looking at Seohyun’s body.

“Yah! I’m fine! I’m taking a shower! Yah!” Seohyun successfully covered herself with the towel. Her face all gone red as she face Yonghwa. “Yah! Babe! Please knock the door. Aigoo.”

“Kenchana?” Yonghwa’s face turned serious but deep inside, he got excited with Seohyun’s y body.

“Ohh. I’m okay. I’m taking my shower now. Maybe you can wait outside?”

“Ani. I’ll wait here.”

“Ei, let’s stay outside. Let’s watch TV or movie.”

“Okay. I’ll wait for you outside. Let’s watch TV.”

“Okay. I’ll go ahead.”

 

Seohyun awkwardly walked inside the bathroom. She then felt relieved knowing Yonghwa saw nothing but her back. She giggled and then proceeded with her rituals.

 

Meanwhile, Yonghwa stepped out of the room and continued with the fan gifts.

 

 

 

Minhyuk was already changed to his comfortable clothes. He then stayed at the living room and browsed his script for his drama. As minutes passed, someone opened the door of his house and entered. It was Krystal.

 

“Kang Minhyuk.” Krystal called out his name as she removed her sandals and wore the slippers.

 

As she entered, she saw Minhyuk lying on the couch, holding his script book.

 

“Kang Minhyuk.” Krystal stood in front of Minhyuk.

“What are you doing here? Look, I’m busy. I’ll film late this afternoon.” Minhyuk, avoiding an eye contact with Krystal.

“Let me see your face.” Krystal then bowed to reach Minhyuk’s face. She cupped and inspected Minhyuk’s face especially the left part where it was badly hit. Minhyuk didn’t refuse and surrendered to his girlfriend. He stuck his eyes on her as she got closer to him inspecting his face.

“I was so worried about you. I watched the video and it was hard. It’s a relief that it didn’t make a cut on your face.” Krystal then cupped Minhyuk’s face and then brushed his hair. “Look, I’m sorry.” Krystal softly said as she looked into his eyes, still bowed, their face only a few inch distance.

 

Moments of eye ship passed until Minhyuk pulled Krystal’s head and kissed her lips. It was deep and full of passion. Krystal was shocked by her boyfriend’s sudden action. She watched him as he kiss her like he’s eating her lips; until she fell on the trap after a few seconds. She closed her eyes and gave up on him. She kissed back and responded to Minhyuk’s move. Minhyuk, aware that Krystal is in an uncomfortable position, pulled her even more to let her stay on top of him.

 

Krystal made a good job of responding to Minhyuk’s actions. She kissed back with the same passion Minhyuk is giving her. His hands, playing around her back, moved to her hair and untied it. And so Krystal’s left hand was on Minhyuk’s face with the right on his waist, trying to remove his shirt.

 

The next minutes had been an early morning rush. Krystal successfully removed Minhyuk shirt as she then started kissing his neck. A few seconds passed, Minhyuk pulled her back to kiss her lips until Krystal’s phone rang.

 

Krystal was on the go; she’s so in to it, ignoring her loud phone. Minhyuk then broke the kiss to the lips and started kissing her neck.

 

“Honey. Your phone.” Minhyuk’s voice, shaking w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter