Happy Birthday Seohyun!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa just finished his concert in Guangzhou. He and the entire staff immediately headed to the after party after getting changed.

 

Yonghwa sent a message to Seohyun to check up on her.

 

To: Babe~

The concert just ended. Where are you? I can’t even contact you. Call me.

 

Seohyun was at SM practicing for her birthday party. She was scheduled earlier for a rehearsal with her unnies for their comeback. She went home before midnight to celebrate her birthday with her parents. They had a midnight snack and shared stories. It was indeed an emotional night for her.

 

“My daughter, I can’t believe you’re 25 now; very beautiful, independent and ambitious. I’m thankful to God for bring you to me and to your Appa.”

“Thank you for not giving us any headache. I’m really really proud of you. I may not be able to say this everyday but really, my daughter, you made me and your Omma proud; by what you do, by what you believe, everything.”

“Ohh. Omma, Appa. I should be the one giving back to you. With you two, I won’t be here. Forever is not enough to thank you for all the teachings, learnings and sacrifices. I will forever be thankful for having you as my parents. I will forever love you no matter what.”

“Happy birthday again my dear.” Seohyun’s mother said and then hugged her daughter tightly. Seohyun’s father then joined and they all cried.

 

It was already past 12 when Seohyun went to her room and her parents to their room. She lied down to her bed and then checked her phone. 20 missed calls from Yonghwa and 15 messages.

 

From: Babe~

Hey. Seo Joohyun. Where the hell are you?!

 

From: Babe~

Pssst.

 

From: Babe~

Are you home now?

 

From: Babe~

It’s almost midnight. Are you still out? Where are you? I’m getting worried now.

 

From: Babe~

Ei, bae~

 

From: Babe~

You’re not even picking you phone. Where are you?

 

From: Babe~

Seo Joohyun!

 

From: Babe~

Do we have a problem here?

 

From: Babe~

It’s your birthday!!!! But you’re not answering! Where are you?!

 

From: Babe~

Yah! Joohyuna!

 

From: Babe~

Babe! Baby!

 

From: Babe~

Happy birthday Seo Joohyun!!! I won’t say everything here because I want to talk to you over the phone. I love you.

 

From: Babe~

Tsk! This is killing me. Are still on practice? Damn it Seo Joohyun! It’s your birthday! Please go home now and pick up your damn phone!

 

From: Babe~

Give a valid reason why you’re not answering or even replying to my messages. This is absurd. This is so unfair. Happy birthday.

 

“What the hell is his problem?” Seohyun thought after reading all his messages. She then dialed his digits.

 

Yonghwa immediately answered just after giving up with his phone and was about to sleep.

 

“Yah.” Yonghwa answered with a low, tired voice.

“What’s with flooding my inbox with your messages? 20 missed calls? You’re insane Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun, pissed.

“I have the right to do it. You’re not answering. Now. Give me your reasons and explain what happened to you.”

“I don’t need to explain everything. Who’s the one who didn’t even reach out since yesterday?”

“Now you’re bringing it back to me? So we really have a problem.”

“Because you started it.”

“Your manager oppa said you arrived home early. He said you got injured again during practice. The cut got bigger. Huh, so where the hell did you get your damn injury anyway? And you refused to go to the hospital huh. What the hell is in your mind?”

“Ah. So you even bother to call my manager ha. This is my body. I know better than you.”

“Why are you so harsh? Ha? You’re looking for a fight I know.”

“Because you’re acting weird and immature. It’s annoying to see 15 messages you know.”

“Ahh. Annoying. You're calling me annoying now. Alright! Fine! From now on you won’t receive anything from me. Anything annoying.”

“Yah. Please. Let’s just stop this stupid fight and get along?”

“And now you’re giving up on the fight you created. Seo Joohyun, I’m serious here. Your manager told me you fell really hard during your Running Man filming and this afternoon. You didn’t even bother to update me or something. And now you’re calling me annoying.”

“Do you know what time did I wake up this morning just to attend to my rehearsals? Did you know how hard it is to dance and make everything perfect? You. My world doesn’t only revolve around you.” Seohyun reached her peak.

“What do think am I doing here? Just having a good time? Damn it Joohyun. I’m working hard here too. Yeah. You’re hurting me. Your words just hit below my belt Seo Joohyun. Sorry. Sorry because you’re my world. Well I guess everything’s clear now. Happy birthday.” Yonghwa cried and then shut his phone.

“Hello?! Hello!!! Yonghwa!!!” Seohyun shouted on the phone but the line’s already dead.

 

She then redialed Yonghwa’s phone but Yonghwa put his phone off. Seohyun’s tears fell. She didn’t know she’ll say all those to Yonghwa. But she reached her temper. She got pissed with Yonghwa’s messages and calls. She’s busy and she left her phone inside her room when she arrived.

 

She cried because all of a sudden she felt a certain guilt in her heart. Those words were harsh. But she’s just a human. It’s not always everyday that she can tolerate and just let everything pass through her. She’s a normal person; she gets angry, she’s involving herself in a fight, she’s a normal girlfriend. She cried hard. Hard because she felt the pain Yonghwa might be feeling. She knew her boyfriend’s really fragile. Although he looks so cool, just that choding Yonghwa everyone knew, there’s this Yonghwa that only her can see; a fragile Yonghwa. And so she realized she hurted him so much. She tried calling him again but got no response. She then just let herself cry until she fell asleep because of tiredness.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand cried hard too. He never thought Seohyun would say those words to him. It really hurted him because those all came from her; to the woman he only love and will love. He cried hard too. He covered himself and cried. He’s just acting as her boyfriend. Check up on her, see to it that she’s okay. Like her girlfriend, he cried until he fell asleep.

 

June 28. Yonghwa woke up early to work out at a gym in the hotel. He opened his phone and no messages from Seohyun. He grabbed his phone and alone, went to the gym to work out. He released everything, all the pain he felt, all the things he thought last night; after all, it’s his girlfriend’s birthday. He never knew this will happen to them; that on his girlfriend’s special day, they will fight hard.

 

Seohyun on the other hand woke up late. It was already almost 9 when she woke up and had a breakfast with her parents. It was obvious from her eyes that she cried hard. Her dark circles were very obvious.

 

“My daughter! Come! Just in time for breakfast! It’s your birthday!” Seohyun’s mother called her.

“Oh, your eyes are swollen. What happened?” Seohyun’s father watched her daughter.

“Gomawoyo! Oh. De. I didn’t sleep that instant last night. Ahmmm. I just talked to someone and replied to all the birthday greetings.” Seohyun gave a hug to her parents and then settled down.

“Really? Ahh. So what’s your schedule today?” Seohyun’s father asked while her mother serving her her breakfast.

“I have to go to the salon after lunch and then proceed to SM to prepare and then proceed to my fanmeeting.”

“Ahh. We’ll have our dinner after right?” Seohyun’s mother confirmed.

“De omma. Everything's already organized”

“All your members are coming right?”

“De. Everyone confirmed.”

“Ohh. That’s great.”

 

They talked while eating until they talked about Yonghwa attending.

 

“Ei, what about Yonghwa?” Seohyun’s mother asked.

“He’s still in China Omma.”

“Jeongmal? So he’ll not come?”

“Aniyo Omma. He’ll arrive this afternoon. I don’t know if he’ll make it.”

“Ohh. Cham. What did he do there?” Seohyun’s father asked.

“Concert Appa. Last before his encore in July.”

“Ahh. That, I promise I’ll attend. The two of us yeobo right?” Seohyun’s father replied.

“De. Please tell Yonghwa to make it tonight. Your birthday won’t be complete without him I know.”

“Aigoo. Omma. He’s still in China. I’ll ask him if he can still make it to follow.”

“Surely he will.” Seohyun’s father then commented.

 

Seohyun didn’t answer and just diverted the conversation to another topic.

 

After breakfast, Seohyun stayed at the living room with Dubu and spent sometime answering birthday greetings from her SNS, private message and calls.

 

Yonghwa, after working out, went back to his room and freshen himself. He then went to the restaurant to have his breakfast and just pretend nothing’s going on with him. After breakfast, he went alone to stroll around Guangzhou to buy gifts for Seohyun. It’s her birthday after all. He bought some lychees which Seohyun would love and some other souvenirs for her.

 

He got back from the hotel just in time for lunch. He ate and then went to his room to prepare to go home. While packing up,

 

“Ei. You can’t bring home the lychees.” Yonghwa’s manager said.

“Huh? Waeyo? It’s for Hyunna. I can place it under my clothes.”

“Andwe. Just eat it here or buy in Korea. Aigoo.”

“Aish. Tsk. What a waste. I’ll eat it. Omo. I can’t just leave everything here. Hyung, help me eat then. Distribute to everyone. Ohh.”

 

Yonghwa then took a photo of the lychee and left some inside his room. He posted a selca and the lychee at his weibo and then left the hotel and headed to the airport. It was obvious from his eyes that he didn't get much sleep and seemed cried. He barely held his phone and just focused on the fans at the airport and the process.

@.jyheffect89: Bye bye my lover

 

Seohyun was fetched by her manager and they immediately headed to the salon. Seohyun got a call from Minhyuk while seated on the salon chair.

 

“Kang Minhyuka!” Seohyun answered her phone.

“Happy birthday my twin!” Minhyuk said happily.

“Happy birthday twin!” Seohyun replied with energy too.

“How’s the day going?”

“Ah! I’m here at the salon now, preparing for my fanmeeting later at 6. I heard you’ll have yours too.”

“De. Earlier than yours so my fans can attend to yours too. Hehe. Just kiddin'. So where’s your party happening?”

“Hahaha. Waa! Have fun Minhyuka. In a private restaurant and then go to a karaoke, just around Seoul. Come with the members! I’ll text you the address.”

“Gomawo. Have fun too! Ai.. My parents prepared a party for me too, it’s at Donghae Hyung’s restaurant.”

“Ohh. I’ll try to follow if we’ll finish early. You try if you’ll finish early huh?”

“Ye ye.”

“I’m sure Jonghyun Hyung and Yonghwa Hyung will attend yours. Kenchana. At least I’ll have Jungshin and Sooyeon noona. Haha.”

“Ohh. She’ll attend? She’s in Korea?”

“De. She told me she wanted to post about you on her SNS but she ended up posting herself instead.”

“Hahaha. Ye. She told me that. She sent me a message.”

“Ohh. She misses you.”

“Nado. Wish she could come to my celebration too. But I know it’s not yet time. I’ll let you have her.”

“Ohh. Exchange for Yonghwa Hyung.”

“Hahaha. Maybe I should call Yonghwa and ask him to attend to you instead. You’ll love it ei.”

“I would really love it but I know he will go to you.”

“Hahaha. How’s Soojungie?”

“Oh, always lovely. Though she’s still sad with Sulli’s decisions, she’s coping and she’s really taking everything step by step.”

“That’s good to hear. Yah. Kang Minhyuk. I want to say congratulations to your episode. I saw it on the news. Top rater on the timeslot huh.”

“Hahaha. That. Haha. I didn’t expect I’ll get a higher rating than Jonghyun Hyung.”

“Haha. Congratulations!”

“Gomawo.”

 

They talked for a little until they ended up their conversation.

 

Seohyun, after the call tried to reach out to Yonghwa. She sent a message to him.

 

To: Babe~

Hi. Did you board safely?

 

Yonghwa didn’t reply. He spent his time resting the entire flight. Seohyun, after waiting, knew her boyfriend’s still hurt. And so she let that pass.

 

After the make up, she went to SM to rehearse for her performances and to prepare her clothes.

 

Yonghwa arrived in Seoul at around 5:15pm. He got Seohyun’s message but he didn’t reply. Instead, he replied to Minhyuk’s post at his SNS while on the car.

 

 

“Hyung. Please drop by to the nearest flower shop and get me the most beautiful flowers available.” Yonghwa spoke up.

“Ahh. Ye. It’s Seohyun’s birthday.”

“Ohh.” Yonghwa akwardly replied.

 

And then his manager stopped at a flower shop and bought the most beautiful arrangement available.

 

“Wow. Hyung. You picked the best!” Yonghwa was glad seeing the bouquet.

“Haha. That’s the most expensive.”

“Kamsahamnida Hyung.”

“I heard she’ll have her fanmeeting at Coex.”

“Ye. You have to bring me there.”

“Haha. I knew it. I know you so well Jung Yonghwa.”

“Hahaha! I trust you that much Hyung.”

“Hahaha. For the sake of my love to Seohyun.”

“Yah! Hyung! She’s my girlfriend.”

“I know.”

 

They continued talking until they arrived at Coex.

 

 

Seohyun arrived at Coex past 5 in the afternoon. She walked to the entrance covering herself with a blanket to hide her dress. She greeted everyone.

Like Yonghwa, her eyes were obviously swollen. Also, fans spotted her injury covered with plaster.

 

At the dressing room, she had a few more preparations like signing the gifts, rehearsing her songs and just making thoughts on how will she MC her own fan meeting.

 

Yonghwa and his manager arrived at Coex wt around 5:45. His manager parked at the back of the building so no one would see them.

 

Yonghwa went out of the van and walked to the compartment to get a shirt. He then walked back quickly inside the van and changed.

 

“Make yourself handsome.” His manager commented while changing his clothes.

“No need. It’s innate. Haha.”

“That’s confidence.”

“Haha. Hyung. Drop my stuffs at my house. I’ll join them. I’ll go home early I promise.”

“Just want to remind you that we have to go to Japan tomorrow.”

“Ye ye.”

“Hide yourself well.”

“De.”

 

Yonghwa’s still with his mask and wore a cap. He stepped out of the car and entered the back entrance. There was a guard at the back entrance en route to the dressing room. He was stopped by the guard and asked about him.

 

“Excuse me Sir, are you from SM Entertainment?”

“Andweyo. I’m from FNC. Someone from FNC Entertainment wants to give Seohyunnie these flowers.”

“May I see your ID?”

“Ah. De.” Yonghwa showed his wallet and brought out his FNC Card. The guard read the card and realized it was him.

“Ohh. Jung Yonghwa. Aigoo. Our guest’s namja. Haha. They all knew you’ll attend and so her manager wants you to have this.” The guard gave Yonghwa an all-access ID. “Please hide well.”

“Haha. Kamsahamnida.” Yonghwa bowed as he received his FNC card and the all-access card.

 

Yonghwa walked to another entrance but that time, he was not noticed and just continued walking until he reached her dressing room.

 

Seohyun just got on the stage when he arrived and so only some SM staff were inside the room.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo.” Yonghwa had a low voice.

“Who are you?” Seohyun’s stylist asked with bewilderment.

“Jung Yonghwa imnida.” Yonghwa closing the door.

“Omo! It’s Jung Yonghwa!” The stylist and some other staff welcomed him.

“Annyeong!” Yonghwa bowed and greeted everyone.

 

“Aigoo. Seohyun just stepped in on stage.” One staff said.

“Yeah. I can hear her.”

“They are filming her for their reality show.” The other staff said.

“De de. I’ll be careful. I really just dropped by to give her these flowers.”

“Jung Yonghwa through the years. Haha.” The stylist commented.

“Of course. I’ll put it here first and watch her. Kamsahamnida.” Yonghwa said, bowed and stepped out of the room and headed on the side of the stage.

 

He saw a chair on the side and sat on it while watching Seohyun on stage talking to the fans. Not far from him, there was her manager and 4 more staff holding small cameras and filming his girlfriend.

 

Yonghwa stared at his girlfriend bond with her fans. She answered questions, sang a song, danced and just enjoy some hours with her fans. Yonghwa filmed and took photos of Seohyun. He recorded the songs she performed.

 

As Seohyun bid her goodbyes to the fans, Yonghwa stood up and left his place and walked to Seohyun’s manager.

 

“Hyung, where’s the party happening?” Yonghwa whispered.

 

Seohyun’s manager responded after knowing it was Yonghwa. He thanked him and then left and rode the taxi. He sent a message to Seohyun while traveling.

 

To: Babe~

Congratulations on your fanmeeting. Happy birthday Seo Joohyun.

(insert Seohyun’s picture while singing Speak Now with a guitar)

 

Seohyun, minutes after, exited and walked to her dressing room. They filmed for some more moments and then the staff left for Seohyun to change. She noticed the flowers placed on her chair.

 

“Oppa, what’s this?” Seohyun asked while looking for a card, but she can’t find one.

 

And then her phone beeped and saw it was Yonghwa. She opened the message and was shocked to know Yonghwa attended her fan meeting.

 

“Wah!!! Bo-yah?!!!” Seohyun, shocked. The SM staff looked at her and asked her back, "What’s with her fuss?"

“Wae?” The stylist asked.

“I didn’t know he will come. I should’ve known. Aish!!!” Seohyun exclaimed and then she started dialing Yonghwa’s digits.

 

Yonghwa’s phone rang but as he saw it was Seohyun, he tried to ignore her until he reached the private restaurant where her parents, friends and SoShi’s already on their way too.

 

“He’s not picking up. Cham. I’m surprised. I’m wondering what time did he arrive.” Seohyun told softly to herself. She looked at the flowers and just thought of Yonghwa for a moment. And then her manager interrupted her.

“Seohyunnie, time to change. They will film your exit before wrapping up.”

“Ah. Oh. Oppa. De. Oppa, did you know Yonghwa came?”

“Ye. He’s staying on the other side of the stage. But he left before you exited.”

“Aigoo. Oppa. Please try to reach him and tell him I need to see him now.”

“Hahaha. Alright. Now, go and change. We’ll talk about him inside the car.”

“De. Oppa, please put this inside the van before they film us. Just to be sure.”

“Ohh.”

 

Seohyun changed and then eventually was able to film until she’s en route to the parking area. She greeted the fans, filmed them for a short while and then walked to the van with her entire crew.

 

Inside the van, she contacted Yonghwa's manager to know what time did he arrive and where is he exactly.

 

"Oppa!"

"Hmm. Seohyuna. Got my message?"

"De Oppa. Thank you for the birthday greetings. Mianeyo I wasn't able to reply yet. Busy with the fan meeting."

"I know I know."

"Where are you?"

"FNC. I just parked the van. I still have to report and then go home after. Wae?"

"What time did you arrive?"

"Past 5 in the afternoon."

"How's my man?"

"He's quiet the entire flight."

"Is that so? Hmmm. Where is he now? He's not answering my calls."

"I dropped him at COEX. I don't know where is he now neither."

"Ohhh. Hmm. I'm just worried because he's not picking up. So he don't have his car?"

"None. Maybe he'll just ride the tai or take the bus."

"Ei, Oppa. Why did you permit him?"

"Kenchana. It's his free time anyway. He wants to be alone."

"Really? Ohhh. Now I feel more guilty. Anyway, thank you again Oppa."

"Fix that Seohyunnie."

"You know?"

"Andwe. I just felt it. Yonghwa's so obvious when he has problems."

"You're right. Anyway thanks again Oppa and update me if he'll answer you okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

 

 

Yonghwa arrived at the restaurant and introduced himself to a staff inside. He was escorted to a small room on the third floor of the restaurant and saw Seohyun’s parents outside talking to a crew.

 

“Omoni, Apuji.” Yonghwa greeted. He bowed and then waited for the parents to recognize him.

“Oh. Son! I’m glad you came.” Seohyun’s mother hugged him. Seohyun’s father continued talking until he turned to Yonghwa.

“Finally! This day won’t be complete without you. Hahaha.”

“Of course.” Yonghwa smiled after the quick hug.

“They are all waiting for you. Get in.” Seohyun’s mother told Yonghwa while patting his shoulder.

“Kamsahamnida Omoni. Apuji.” Yonghwa bowed and then he entered.

 

“Yooongggg seobannng!!!!” Sooyoung shouted while chatting with Hyoyeon. And then everybody shouted except for Yoona who’s flirting with Jonghyun at the moment.

“Yonghwa!!” Taeyeon welcomed him with a high-five.

“Hahaha. Annyeonghasseyo!” Yonghwa bowed, 90 degrees.

“I thought you’re not coming. Joohyun told us you’re in China.” Tiffany stood up from her seat and joined Taeyeon.

“I just arrived. You! What are you doing here? Did my girlfriend invite you? Don’t you have your filming?” Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun.

“Oppa! He just arrived. He’s invited.” Yoona butted in.

“My filming will resume at 11 and will end at 3.”

“Why so late?”

“Night shot.”

“Ahh. Lee Sunkyu looks good in red.” Yonghwa noticing Sunny with Yuri.

“Haha. Kamsahamnida Yonghwa-yah.”

“Ei, Jung Yonghwa. Are there no compliments for me?” Yuri joked.

“Me too?” Hyoyeon butted in

“Even me!!!” Sooyoung seconded.

“Yuri’s y, as always. Hyoyeon, you dance really good, and Sooyoung, you’re body’s perfect.”

“Hahaha!!!” Everyone inside the room laughed out loud.

“That’s why I like you man. You always make my members happy.” Taeyeon commented.

“That’s what families are for.” Yonghwa answered.

“Is Jungshin and Minhyuk-sshi coming?” Tiffany asked.

“Ei, unnie. It’s his birthday too remember.” Yoona replied.

“Oh? Really? Eotteoke. I still didn’t greet him.” Tiffanh rushed to her phone and started texting.

“He’s spending his day with Jungshin, family, and friends.” Jonghyun added.

 

And then Yonghwa settled down beside Jonghyun while the girls continued their thing while waiting for the birthday celebrator.

 

It was after 40 minutes when Seohyun arrived with her manager plus another SM staff. The group entered with Seohyun’s parents. As they entered, the Girls plus the two CNBLUE started singing happy birthday to her with Tiffany carrying the cake while Taeyeon, lighting the candle.

 

Seohyun can’t believe Yonghwa was present inside the private room singing a birthday song to her. She avoided the eye contact and focused on Tiffany with the cake. After the singing,

 

“Happy birthday my little sister. Make a wish and blow this cake.”

“Ohh! Gomawoyo uri unnies. Omma, Appa, Jongie Oppa, Yonghwa.” Seohyun smiled, closed her eyes and made her wish. For a moment, she thought of her family, Yonghwa and her unnies. She thought of her career, the fans, and the future. And then she blew the candles and then everyone clapped and cheered to Seohyun.

 

One by one, her unnies greeted her and gave her a hug. First, with Taeyeon, and then Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and then Yoona with Jonghyun. Yonghwa followed Jonghyun.

 

“Happy birthday.” Yonghwa, a little bit awkward.

“Thank you. Yah. I didn’t know you’ll attend a while ago. Thank you really. And I’m sorry.” Seohyun started to breakdown and put her head down. “I’m so sorry for the things I said. I know. I know, I should’ve not said that to you. Miane. Miane chincha.”

 

Yonghwa didn’t speak and just picked Seohyun and gave her a hug. He hugged her tight. She hugged him back tight too. She felt really sorry for hurting Yonghwa’s feelings. She cried and felt what he felt when she said those words to Yonghwa.

 

And then everyone’s watching them including her parents.

 

“Ei!!! What’s with that crying?!” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

But the two just continued hugging until Yonghwa broke the hug and looked at Seohyun.

 

“Shh. Enough now. Stop crying my baby.” Yonghwa wiped Seohyun’s tears with his thumb and then cupped her face.

“Thank you for coming. You mean so much to me. Sorry.”

“Ssshhh. Don’t think about that anymore. I’m here now. I’m okay now. Please.” Yonghwa, trying not to cry.

“I love you so much Yonghwa.” Seohyun looked at his eyes.

“I love you too. I just love you so much Joohyunnie.” Yonghwa cupped her face and kissed her lips. It was a short but a juicy kiss.

“I missed you so much Babe.” Seohyun said after the kiss.

“Nado.”

 

And then Seohyun’s father coughed.

 

“Aghm!!! The food is waiting outside. We should all settle down so we could start eating. Yonghwa-shhi. My daughter will still eat. Please don’t eat my baby’s lips.”

 

And then everyone inside the room laughed out loud.

 

“Hahaha. Ye ye Apuji. We should sit down now.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to their seat. He’s seated next to Jonghyun.

 

Everyone then settled down as the foods were served by two restaurant staff.

 

“What’s with that honey? Kenchana?” Seohyun’s mother asked, curious about her crying when she talked to Yonghwa.

“Omma, I hurted his feelings. I started a fight that I didn’t win over.” Seohyun said.

“Kenchanayo Omoni.” Yonghwa butted in as he placed his hand on Seohyun’s thigh.

“Ei. That’s all part of  relationships right girls? My daughter here should know, from you.”

“Haha. De Apuji. Joohyun is much better than us.” Tiffany said.

“I agree.” Taeyeon seconded.

“He really takes care of Yonghwa Oppa well.” Yoona commented.

“Aniya. I lack a lot. Really.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. “Miane, Baby-yah.” Seohyun, showing some aegyo.

“Tsk. Shh. Enough of that. As long as I’m here, everything’s okay. We’ll talk about that some other time, but tonight is your night.” Yonghwa smiled to Seohyun.

“Ye. We should start eating.”

 

And then they all prayed led by Seohyun’s father and then everyone started eating. Seohyun served for her parents when her mother stopped her,

 

“Ei. How many times do I have to tell you when you’re with us and Yonghwa, it’s okay to serve him first.” Seohyun’s mother whispered to her.

“Omma.”

“Take good care of him please? This stubborn girl.”

 

Seohyun then started putting some food on Yonghwa’s plate.

 

“Eat this. This is good. What else do you want? Huh?” Seohyun sweetly asked Yonghwa.

“Kenchana kenchana.” Yonghwa replied.

 

“Gosh. I’m so hungry.” Jonghyun exclaimed while Yoona’s busy filling his plate with the foods.

“Yoona, why aren’t you feeding your boyfriend?” Yuri asked while giggling.

“He came straight from filming. He has to comeback in midnight.” Yoona answered.

“I always watch your drama.” Sunny suddenly blurted in. “I also watch your show.” She added, and then everyone laughed.

“Hahaha! He likes your character so much.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Jonghyun bowed his head and smiled.

 

“Are you okay?” Seohyun asked Yonghwa after getting food for him.

“De. You should eat too.”

“Ohh.”

 

And then the group had conversations about their comeback, respective activities and experiences.

 

While they were having their wine,

 

“I just want to say thank you to my dear parents for setting this dinner. This day feels extra special though we’re one head short, but I’m glad uri unnies are here, Jonghyun Oppa made it, manager Oppas and Yongie. Yah. I’m just so thankful right now for your presence. I’m thankful to God for giving me everyone of you. I feel so blessed and loved. Thank you. I really pray that this comeback would be a success, my parents health, Yongie’s health and success with his group and for my own health. Thank you.”

“Cheers!” Yuri shouted and then raised her glass. “Seohyuna. Happy birthday to you. May all your wishes come true. To all of our success!”

“Cheers!” And then everyone raised their glasses and the drank a bit.

“Also, I would like to take this opportunity, in front of all of you, to thank this man beside me. Yah. He’s been with me for quite a while now. Maybe meeting him is really fate. I never thought I would love and be loved by a man who every girl would dream of. I barely say this but really, I’m thankful for having you, Yonghwa. I’m sorry for what happened l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter