So Far Away

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After breakfast, CNBLUE spent hours strolling around the City of New York. They took photos, ate at a restaurant hamburgers and french fries and shopped stuffs for themselves, families and loveones.

Late in the afternoon, the whole CNBLUE team prepared for their filming somewhere in New York.

 

 

January 23 in Korea, January 22 in New York. Girls' Generation will resume comeback stuffs in the morning and then prepare for Seoul Music Awards in the afternoon.

The girls minus Yoona and Jessica arrived at SM and start discussing comeback stuffs. After 20 minutes, Yoona and Jessica arrived together. Yoona came from filming and Jessica from her house. They immediately joined the discussion. Both sat beside Seohyun. They continued the discussion for 15 more minutes and then they started rehearsing for their comeback. Just before lunch, the girls headed to the venue were the awarding ceremony will take place.

 

As they arrive, they rehearse their performance, I Got A Boy for 2 rounds and then stayed at their dressing room for lunch. The girls ate happily and bonded together. After lunch, they continued talking while doing their own stuffs. Seohyun with her book, Yuri with her laptop watching Yoona's drama with Jessica, Taeyeon listening to some English songs, Tiffany reading a fashion magazine, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny taking selcas together and Yoona to take a nap.

 

Seohyun stayed beside Yoona's folding bed while reading her book. Before going to sleep,

"Hyun-ah. Did Yonghwa Oppa texted you?"

"Not yet unnie. Waeyo? It's almost midnight there. I think they're filming something."

"Ah. Jongie's not yet contacting me too."

"Ahh. Maybe they're busy and enjoying the place. Rest unnie. Go and take your nap."

"Arasseo. I just remembered him."

"Mmm."

 

They all continued their stuffs. After 2 hours, 4pm, they started getting ready for the red carpet. Each member got their stylist. They were dressed and styled respectively.

 

30 minutes before going out to the red carpet, Jonghyun called Yoona as he woke up very early in the morning.

"Hello?" Yoona answered while in front of the mirror.

"Yoong." Jonghyun with a deep, low voice, standing in front of the window and staring at the lights of the city.

"Oh. Jonghyun-ah."

"Where are you?"

"We're here in Jamsil Gymnasium for Seoul Music Awards. You? It's too early."

"I woke up to check up on you. I wasn't able to call you yesterday."

"Ah. Kenchana. I got your message yesterday. I didn't reply because I know you sleep already and then I filmed the whole night. I stayed in our house to get some sleep and head to SM for rehearsals. Now I'm here. What about you?"

"I woke up late yesterday. We strolled around the city, we shopped, ate and then filmed some stuffs."

"Ahh. Okay. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Kenchana? You've been filming for days now. Are you still sleeping?"

"Ei, kenchana. I'm not getting that 8-hour sleep but just enough. I'm taking a nap during breaks and free time. And I drink my Red Bull."

"Hmm. I can imagine how slim you are now. I just saw you when I got back from Japan but I think you got slimmer again."

"Aniya. I'm eating much. And I'll get a long sleep tonight. You? You look good during your concert. I saw all of your photos and watched some of your videos. You seldom talk. Haha."

"Okay good. Chincha? So you saw my chest? Haha. I don't know what to say. You didn't help me with my English."

"De. I saw it. Gosh you're so hot love. You look like a sajangnim. I'm sure everyone drooled like me. Especially when you play your solo. Wah. You're perfect. Haha."

"Jeongmal? Wah. Coming from my girlfriend. Ai. Haha. Of course, you're the prettiest woman, I have to step up and be the prettiest man."

"You don't have to. I will love you in whatever look you have. Taeyeon-unnie's spazzing you again yesterday. Ai, sometimes I'm starting to seriously get jealous."

"Hmm. Even though. Lee Seunggi Hyung's not an easy contender. And about being jealous, yah. I'm behaving well love. It's them who wants me."

"You don't have to compete with him, you already won when I said yes to you. And I think, it's non-appealable. It's final and executory. Haha."

"Yah. Im Yoona, throwing all your cheesy words huh? How's Taeyeon noona?"

"Haha. Yeah. She's okay."

"That's short. Don't get jealous okay? It's your unnie. She's just complimenting me."

"I just can't help it. I'm a girlfriend this time."

"Ei, Yoongie. She's your unnie. We're family here okay? We're all friends; brothers and sisters."

"De. I'll control myself next time."

"Wae? You already did something?"

"Yeah. Yesterday. Unnie and Joohyun were spazzing you while I'm looking for sleep. I just told her not to say it in front of me."

"Hmm. Now you're really starting to act like that. Love. Please. Not with Taeyeon noona."

"Ye ye. Maybe I just got irritated because I didn't get much sleep. Miane."

"Okay. That's okay. Stop being jealous. Although I sometimes don't like it when you're cool, don't think that way to your sisters okay? What time is the red carpet anyway?"

"De. We'll get ready in 20 minutes."

"Ah. I'll watch the streaming. I want to see a happy Yoona okay?"

"De. Hmm. Jongie."

"Oh?"

"What time will you be going to LA?"

"After lunch? We still have to shoot for MTV K and some stuffs. Wae?"

"Nothing. I just miss you. How many days more?"

"More than a week more."

"Hmm. I miss fixing your hair, combing it, applying gel. I miss taking care of you."

"Hmm? You seldom take care of me."

"Yah, that's why I'm making up to you. But time's not our friend right now. Yah, watch out for me huh?"

"Oh. I'll watch the streaming."

"You're voice is so low, it tickles my ear."

"Ei."

"Wae?"

"You're weird."

"Wae?"

"Everyday, you're getting sweeter and sweeter. Aigoo. It melts my heart."

"You don't like it?"

"I love it. I love it when you open yourself up, I mean, you express more yourself. To your family, to your unnies, to your friends, to your fans, to me."

"De. I'll smile a lot, and enjoy tonight. I miss attending stuffs like this too."

"Okay okay. You'll perform what?"

"I Got A Boy."

"Ah, so I'll see my dancing Yoong again."

"Yeah. You, you're not dancing. You just dance it with your guitar."

"You're not teaching me. Look at Yonghwa Hyung, dancing machine. Seohyunnie's teaching him those steps. Haha. They even dance together whenever they're together. They're like clubbing inside Yonghwa hyung's room. Dancing to the music Hyung made. Seohyun has that swag too. Haha."

"Jeongmal? Haha. Chincha. If only we live in the same building. What if I'll stay with Joohyun? Then we'll join them in clubbing. Haha. You like it?"

"Are you crazy? You can't do that. Paparazzis are so obsessed of catching all of you."

"Ai. Lee Jonghyun."

"Aii~ Im Yoona. Ah! Yah, Yoong, tell Seohyunnie thank you for the cupcakes."

"Ah. De. She's reading her book. I'll tell it later."

"Wah. She's really that bookworm huh."

"De. You? When was the last time you read a book?"

"Hmm. I can't remember."

"Because you always play your League of Legends. Ai."

"Hahaha. You're so random."

"Wae?"

"You're cute."

"Hmm. Chincha."

"I can imagine you blushing, pouting your lips or keeping your head down. Haha."

"I can imagine your face, passive, hard and emotionless."

"Because I just woke up and tired and missing you."

 

And then Taeyeon saw Yoona smiling while her head down. She walked to her, "Is that your love?"

Yoona looked at Taeyeon and replied, "De unnie."

"Ah. Tell him their concert was awesome! I watched their videos. Good luck on their show in LA."

"Yeah unnie."

 

"Who's that? Taengoo noona?" Jonghyun asked.

"De. She said she watched the videos of your concert and she said good luck on your concert in LA."

"Ah. Hmm. My girlfriend's jealous. Aigoo."

"Aniya." Yoona said and then turned to her unnie. "Unnie, he said thank you and please look forward for their future performances."

"Jeongmal? Ohh. Ara. Better hang up now. We're going."

"Arasseo unnie." Yoona smiled and went back to Jonghyun. "Love, you heard her."

"Oh. Haha. You're so cute whenever you get jealous. I didn't say that. Haha."

"Bo? Ai chincha. You don't need to make me feel jealous just to tell that I'm cute. Haha."

"Of course. Yah. I'll start watching the streaming."

"Okay. Stay warm okay? It's cold."

"Ohh. You too. Be happy huh? Enjoy the night."

"Ye. Thank you Love. Lee Jonghyun saranghae."

"Nado. Nado saranghae Yoona-yah."

"I love you more."

"I love you more and more."

"Hahaha. I love you bye bye!"

"Ye."

 

The two hanged up. The girls started to get ready to walk on the red carpet. They prepared for their ramp out side of the venue in the cold weather.

 

The girls were wearing the same color but different styles of elegant dresses matching their body and personality. Seohyun got the longest cut of dress but the highest slit. As they walk towards the red carpet, they talked and showed a lot of their iness and chic side. They endured a couple of minutes in the cold for the fans and for the press. Seohyun's very careful walking because of her high slit. Nevertheless, she looked totally perfect with her attire showing off her shoulders. Likewise with the rest of the girls.

 

Jonghyun, after the phone call ordered coffee at the room service and started streaming using his ipad. He plugged his earphones not to disturb his leader who's dead tired and deeply sleeping.

The stylist and the SM staff immediately covered the girls after posing to the press. They all head inside the venue and posed for the opening.

After, they went to their respective chairs and watched as the show started. Seohyun sat beside Yoona on her left and Taeyeon on her right. They talked random things while reading the magazines on the table and at the same time, watching the program.

"Yoona unnie, you already talked to Jonghyun Oppa?" Seohyun suddenly asked out of the blue.

"De. A while ago. Just before we got ready for the red carpet. Wae?"

"Ah. Aniyo. My cupcake's not yet calling. Now I'm starting to get worried."

"Ei, aniya. Jongie told me Yonghwa Oppa's sleeping."

"Ah. They must be really tired."

"De. Jonghyun's watching us right now. Haha."

"Jeongmalyo?"

"We gotta show them what they're missing here. Haha."

"Hahaha! Unnie. Chincha!"

"Wae? Haha. Let's enjoy the night. Tomorrow I'll film again. Let's forget about our boys tonight. Haha."

"Haha. Arasseo unnie." Seohyun laughed.

 

They continued chatting and bonding but she just can't think of Yonghwa during moments of silence. She's watching the performances on stage but inside, she's thinking how is her boyfriend doing. "Yoona unnie said he's still sleeping. It's almost morning there. Hmm. Yah. I miss him."

The girls went back to the backstage to prepare for their performance after almost an hour.

 

Yonghwa woke up and saw Jonghyun on the small dining table watching something. He got up and walked to him.

"Bo-yah?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ah. I'm watching the Seoul Music Awards. Girls' Generation will perform."

"Jeongmal? Ai. I still haven't called Joohyunnie."

"Yoong said she's busy reading her book. Haha."

"Chincha? Hmm. Yah. My shoulder hurts. I'll follow. I'll just got to the bathroom." Yonghwa said and he went to the bathroom to do his rituals.

 

After a few minutes, Yonghwa went back to Jonghyun and joined him.

"You watched the red carpet?" Yonghwa asked while holding his shoulder.

"De. They're all gorgeous."

"Jeongmal? Oohh. I miss my cupcake now. I can't contact her now. She's the one busy."

"She's so y Hyung."

"Chincha? I'll go check her photos." Yonghwa went back to his bed and started searching Seohyun on the internet. He saw their photos in the red carpet and he can see that Seohyun's not the normal Seohyun and she's a little bit tired. His eyes were on Seohyun's left shoulder. That mole. And then he looked at that high slit. He saw that legs he used to touch whenever he's trying to cover it with blanket. And then her attire. He remembered the coat he wore during the special screening of their movie days ago in Japan. A coincidence, he thought.

"Seohyunnie misses me. Yah. I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter