KBS Gayo Daejun

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 26. Seohyun had her morning off and had her practice for KBS Gayo in the afternoon until the evening. CNBLUE completed their Arena tour and had a blast performing for their Japanese fans. That's their last performance for the year really gave a great show for their fans.

After the concert of CNBLUE and while Girls' Generation minus Yoona's still in KBS, Seohyun called Yonghwa.

"Hello." Yonghwa answered while still at the backstage and getting ready for the after party dinner with the Japanese staff and with his family.

"Congratulations on your concert Babe!" Seohyun while getting ready to go to the van and leave KBS.

"Thank you Seo Joohyun. Still rehearsing?"

"We just finished. We're leaving the building in a while."

"Ahh. So what time will you arrive tomorrow?"

"Lunch?"

"Ei, will record our performance tomorrow morning and then we will resume our rehearsals for SBS. I'm afraid I can't meet you tomorrow."

"Kenchana. I'll stay home tomorrow and rest."

"De. I already sent my gifts in your dorm. So when will I see you then? On the 28th? We'll record for SBS in the evening and will record the song in the morning."

"Okay okay Babe. Thank you. Hmm. We will film in FNC on that day and will resume with work for our album."

"So when will I see you then? On the 29th? At the event?"

"Maybe. And I have some things to attend to Babe for our album and for my activities in January."

"Hmm. Okay okay. I can't drop to your dorm too. I'm staying in our dorm."

"Yeah. I'll see you on the 29th at the event okay?"

"Okay babe. I miss you."

"Me too. I miss you too."

"Take care huh?"

"Take care too my Joohyun. I love you very much."

"I love you too. Yah. Seems like you don't want to talk to me."

"Ei, it's not that. I'm rushing babe. We're about to leave the arena. You're easily getting irritated."

"No. It's just that we will see each other in a longer while but then as if you don't like to talk to me."

"That's not true Joohyun. Hmm. I'll call you okay?"

"You always say that but I'm always the one calling you."

"Ei, please don't look for a fight. Baby."

"De. Just call me when you're available."

"Seo Joohyun. How can I hang this up of you're like that. Please, understand."

"Ye ye. I understand. Really. Yah. Let's hang this up now."

"Okay. I love you my cupcake."

"I love you too."

 

Seohyun was a little bit irritated because of Yonghwa. She can't blame him because it's their schedule. It's been almost 3 years after all. SNSD left the KBS building and went to SM for their series of rehearsals.

 

 

December 27. CNBLUE's scheduled to go back to Korea in the morning. Yonghwa's family had to go to Tokyo for an extended vacation and for his father's business affairs. Girls' Generation minus Yoona arrived early in KBS to record their I Got A Boy performance.

 

Yonghwa en route to the airport called Seohyun and Seohyun answered while getting her make up done.

"Hello." Seohyun with a not so in the mood tone.

"Joohyuna. Good morning."

"What's so good in this so cold morning?"

"Ei, I'm sorry I didn't call last night. My phone's battery died. I'm sorry."

"Yah yah. Where are you?"

"We're on the way to the airport. I'll arrive there before lunch. You? You're already at KBS?"

"De."

"I'll be watching you on TV later."

"Ohh. I know right."

"Ei, Joohyuna. I said I'm sorry. Please. Let's not end this year fighting. I'm sorry."

"Yaaah. Miane. I'm just not in the mood. I'm getting my hair and make-up done."

"Please. Stop being so sulky. What will I do to make you feel better?"

"Nothing. You can't do anything because you're not here."

"Ei. Joohyun. Please? You're unnies can hear you there."

"Kenchana. They know that I'm not in the mood."

"Yaah. I love you."

"Ohh."

"I love you."

"De."

"I said I love you Seo Joohyun."

"Ye."

"Please answer. We're arriving at the airport. I love you Joohyun-ah."

"Nado."

"Say it."

"Ai! Jeongmal?"

"Please? I love you."

"Saranghae." Seohyun finally smiled as she say it on the line.

"Wah. Again, I love you Seo Joohyun. Take care and I'll see you on TV. Bye bye."

"Bye bye babe. Stay safe."

 

Her stylist giggled as she hear their conversation.

"Seohyunnie, you're playing hard-to-get huh?" The stylist while arranging her hair.

"Ai. Cham." Seohyun blushed and look at herself in the mirror. "Do I look okay unnie?"

"Of course. Despite the black circles, you still look goddess."

"Chinchayo? Hmmm."

 

Seohyun continued chatting with her stylists and then they immediately recorded their performance. After the recording, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany gathered in their waiting room to rehearse their song.

"CNBLUE's not performing right?" Tiffany asked Seohyun who's busy that moment memorizing her lines.

"De?"

"CNBLUE's not performing?" Tiffany repeated her question.

"Ahh. De. They will be coming back today from Japan unnie."

"Oh? Wah. I miss seeing them performing as a band." Tiffany said and then Taeyeon butted in.

"Yeah. Rocker Yonghwa. But they will attend in SBS and MBC right?"

"De unnie. They already recorded their performances."

"Oh my gosh. Speaking of him, Joohyun-ah. You just got a message from 'My cupcake~' haha!" Tiffany grabbed Seohyun's phone and read the message aloud.

"To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ have the angels already blew the bad mood in you? Touch down Korea. I want to see my always happy, innocent and beautiful princess later on TV. I love you my princess!"

"Waaahh! Jung Yonghwa's so so sweet! As if everyday he's in love with you." Tiffany said.

"Ei, of course. If Seohyun-ah will fall out of love, she'll break up with him." Taeyeon said.

"Yah. Taeyeon unnie don't say that. How can I fall out of love with him if everyday he makes me feel that I am loved and I am his only one?" Seohyun said and she grabbed her phone to her Tiffany unnie. She blushed and smiled.

"Aigoo!" Taeyeon and Tiffany giggled.

"I can't believe you're saying that!" Taeyeon added.

"Yaah. We'll celebrate our 1000th day on January 8, but really unnie, everyday feels like I just got him yesterday. I don't know. Maybe I'm just really in love with him."

"Stop making me envy Seohyun-ah. Hay. If only I met someone better when I joined We Got Married. I mean, if only I met someone like how you met Yonghwa."

"Yonghwa really fell in love with Joohyun during their We Got Married. I just don't know what happened to Khunnie and Victoria. Haha." Tiffany butted in.

"Fany-ah. That's another story okay. Joohyun and Yonghwa's another story." Taeyeon said and then stared at Seohyun who started replying to Yonghwa's message.

"You should get a boyfriend Taeyeon-ah. Almost everyone of us is dating."

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just stressed for our comeback that's why I can't find time for that."

"I know what Taeyeon unnie's speaking. Yonghwa's experiencing insomnia because of too much stress recently."

"So? He still finds time for you right? And you're there for him." Tiffany starting another topic.

"Yes. But Taeyeon unnie's a woman. Her future boyfriend should be supportive more than how much I support Yonghwa." Seohyun stopped texting and then shred her insight.

"I get you Seohyun-ah. But for now, I have to give time for our group. We're not getting younger and a lot of new groups are coming and coming. We should secure our spot and show our best in every activity we're doing."

"Wah. Taeyeon-ah. We're here okay? As a group. You don't have to shoulder everything. And you know that."

 

They continued talking and reflecting while practicing for their recording the next day. Seohyun replied to Yonghwa while listening to her unnies converse.

To: My cupcake~

Yong~ I'm okay now. Thank you so much for that one angel who really knows how to make me feel better even though he's the one making me in a bad mood. kekeke

 

Yonghwa and the rest of the band stayed in their dorm to have their rest. They ate lunch and got their free time. Yonghwa slept. Jungshin locked himself inside his room. Minhyuk went to FNC to have his drum sessions and Jonghyun played LoL while receiving updates from his girlfriend Yoona who's filming her drama.

 

Yonghwa after getting some sleep visited Seohyun's parents at home to deliver his parents' gifts for them. Only Seohyun's father was there working on some paper works on the dining table. Yonghwa entered immediately with the gifts.

"Apuji!" Yonghwa greeted as he keyed in the passcode and entered the villa.

"Oh! Yonghwa-yah! Hi! Come here come here. What's that?" Seohyun's father paused for a while with his work and welcomed Yonghwa.

"Ah. It's from my parents. For you, for Omoni and for Joohyun." Yonghwa approaching the dining table.

"Jeongmal? Wow. Thank you so much Yonghwa! Send my regards to your parents huh? Joohyun already sent your parents' yesterday."

"Yes Appa. I saw it. But my parents are still in Tokyo for a business trip and extended vacation."

"Oh? Ahh. Okay. So, you don't have schedule for today? Are you not performing in KBS tonight?"

"Aniyo. We just got back from Japan e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter