Normal Day, as usual

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 31. A busy day for Yonghwa and Seohyun. As usual, Seohyun in SM Building and Yonghwa filming. CNBLUE's scheduled for Japan for their Arena Tour's kick off. The boys flew on that afternoon while Yonghwa the following day.

 

At the airport while waiting for their flight, the boys decided to dropped by at the Duty Free to buy some stuffs.

 "Jungshin, will she like this one? What about this for her Unnie?" Minhyuk asked Jungshin about the perfume that he's considering for Krystal and Jessica.

"Yeah. I think the scent is not that bad and the brand is good." Jungshin answered and then Jonghyun arrived at their spot and asked the two about the shirt that he's holding. "Yah, do you think this will suit Yoona?"

"Ei, that's for men right? Why are you buying those for her?" Minhyuk asked.

"Just answer my question." Jonghyun said while staring carefully at the shirt he's holding.

"Ye. I think everything is suitable to her because her beauty is one of a kind." Jungshin butted in and gave Jonghyun a smile.

"Chincha? Yehh. Kamsahamnida." Jonghyun said and then left the two to buy the shirt.

Minhyuk suddenly walked to their companion to ask her opinion about the fragrance of the perfume and left Jungshin alone.

"Yah. Everyone's crazy buying stuffs for their girlfriends! What should I buy for Sooyoungie then?" Jungshin said as Minhyuk walked away. He decided to buy things for Sooyoung too realizing that their monthsary is fast approaching.

 After buying stuffs, they proceeded to the boarding area and got ready for their trip.

 

 Seohyun checked on her cupcake just before going to sleep.

 To: My cupcake~

Park Seju~ please have some rest okay? I'll be seeing your airport pictures tomorrow morning! I'm gonna miss you my love~ all the best on your Arena Tour! Saranghae~ good night!

 

Yonghwa replied at 2am when he just got to his apartment.

 To: My cupcake~

Joohyun~ i just got home. I'm really really really really really tired right now! I want to be with you. I want your hug! I want your massage! I want to play with Dubu~ I want to kiss you~ :(( eotteoke??? Saranghae Seo Joohyun~ I'll see you in my dreams~ my lovelight~

 

And then Yonghwa woke up early that morning for his flight to Japan.

 

November 1. Just before leaving for the airport, he dropped by to the 4th floor to see his girlfriend. It was already 6am when he keyed in the passcode and entered the apartment without permission. He saw Dubu still sleeping. He entered Seohyun's room and saw his angel still sleeping, covered with thick pink sheets. He sat beside her and caressed her hair and her face.

 "Joohyun-ah. Seo Joohyun. Jagiya~" Yonghwa, trying to wake up Seohyun. He kissed Seohyun on the lips and by then, Seohyun opened her eyes and saw Yonghwa beside her. "Good morning my lady~"

"Oh, good morning my cupcake. Omo! You'll be leaving now?" Seohyun still lying on the bed. She moved her head to Yonghwa's lap and covered her whole body with the sheets.

"Ye. I just dropped by to say goodbye for a while." Yonghwa said while playing Seohyun's hair.

"Is that so? Eii, you don't look good. You looked like a spoiled kimchi. Did you get some sleep? Ohhh~" Seohyun replied as she saw Yonghwa's tired eyes and gloomy face.

"Ani. I arrived at around 2am and I woke up at 5 this morning. Eotteoke?"

"Wait. I'll fix your face okay? I want you to look good and to change that gloomy face into a happy and choding face." Seohyun got up from the bed, wearing a lovely pajama and a thick shirt. She get Yonghwa's dazzling shades inside her drawer and her scarf. She also walked to the restroom to get some cream for the eyes.

"Jjan! Here, wear this okay?

You don't look warm. It's so cold outside." Seohyun stood in front of Yonghwa and wore him the blue scarf she's holding. "Don't remove this huh? Your throat needs to be secured. It's gonna be a long performance."

"(In English) Yes Mommy Joohyun." Yonghwa said and gave Seohyun a smile.

Seohyun, still fixing Yonghwa's scarf, "(In English) Ah! Dad's English is improving huh?"

"(In English) Yeah~ We have to practice for our international fans right?"

"(In English) Yeah. Feeling better Babe?"

"(In English) Yes My Baby~" Yonghwa stole a kiss on Seohyun's lips. Seohyun tapped Yonghwa's arm. "(In English) I hate it when you kiss me like that. It makes my heart beat fast. Haha." Seohyun laughed and then she prepared the cream she'll apply to Yonghwa's eyes and his shades.

"(In English) So what's that Baby?" Yonghwa, grabbed Seohyun's waist and circled his arms around hers.

"(In English) This is for your eyes. To make it look fresh." Seohyun said and showed Yonghwa the cream.

"(In English) I love you so much Miss Seo Joohyun." Yonghwa said and then locked Seohyun's body on his.

"Aissh~ Anyway, I'll start applying. Please don't move your eyes for a while." Seohyun applied the cream under Yonghwa's eyes. "Yah~ I said I love you~" Yonghwa said. "Shhh! Don't move."

And then Seohyun wore the sunglasses to Yonghwa. "Final touch, this fancy glasses. Yeah~ My boyfriend's so handsome. Far more handsome than Park Seju, indeed." Seohyun placed her arms around Yonghwa's head. "Do well on your concert huh? I'll call you if I have time. Sleep on your flight. Rest your throat huh?"

"De. Thank you Hyun~" Yonghwa pecked on Seohyun's lips. "We'll rehearse after I arrived. I don't think I can sleep. Eotteoke?" Yonghwa pouted his lips.

"Hmm. Aigoo~ Han sajangnim's tiring you lately ah. Ohh, drink your vitamins and drink a lot of water. Get some sleep in the plane."

"Ye. Okay jagiya. I have to go. They're all waiting for me. Send my regards to my sister-in-laws and to Omma and Appa. And even to Dubu~ hahaha!"

"Yeah yeah. I'll tell them. I'm worrying about you. Don't tire yourself too much."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter