Vacation Day 1

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and her parents first arrived in the airport at 10pm. Before letting go of their child, Seohyun's parents had their final instructions to Seohyun.

 

And then Seohyun, with her ninja attire, went inside the airport pushing a cart where her baggages are.

 

She checked in and immediately went to the VIP lounge while waiting for boarding. She texted Yoona and Jonghyun to let them know that she's already there and also to her unnies just to let them know.

 

To: Jonghyun Oppa; Yoona unnie

Oppa, Unnie, I'm already at the VIP Lounge. Where are you?

 

And then Yoona called Seohyun after receiving the message.

"Unnie. Where are you?"

"Oh, Hyun-ah. I'm outside the airport with Appa. Just wait and I'll be there. Jongie and Yonghwa Oppa's also on their way."

"Ah. Unnie, how can I hide from Yonghwa?"

"We will change seats. You will sit with your Jonghyun Oppa, I'll sit with your cupcake. Trust me and Jongie okay?"

"Oh? Arasseoyo Unnie. I'll just hide here at the back of the room."

"Ye. See you Joohyun-ah."

"De unnie. Bye!"

 

Seohyun posted on SoShi group chat.

 

"Unnies! I'm going out-of-the-country with Yoona unnie! Wish me well unnie! I have to win back my cupcake! See you on Friday!"

 

Tiffany: Having the best time with Khunnie here! Hope you enjoy your vacation too Joohyun-ah! Yoona-yah!

Taeyeon: And I'm here in Thailand with the fans! They all love us!

Tiffany: Wish you were here Taeyeon-ah!

Taeyeon: Aniya! Part of letting go is being away from each other!

Tiffany: Booo?

Taeyeon: Just sharing some lines from a song.

Yuri: Sooo emo Taengoo!

Sooyoung: kekeke

 

And then Jonghyun and Yonghwa arrived at the airport; they quickly walked inside with their ninja attires so no one will notice them.

 

The airport's not that crowded since it's already late and only few passengers were scattered around the airport.

 

The Busan boys immediately checked in and then eventually reached the VIP lounge where Seohyun and five more strangers are staying at the moment.

 

Yonghwa's not in the good mood thinking that Seohyun will not be there with him to enjoy their destination. With his earphones on, he listened to his Japanese songs about to release 3rd week of April.

 

As they both entered the room, they didn't looked around knowing that it nay cause people to notice them and so the Busan boys just walked inside the room and had their seats infront.

 

Seohyun saw the two boys and with her shades on, just carefully started at Yonghwa. He looked so unenergetic and unenthusiastic. She felt guilty looking at her boyfriend. With just few more seats away, she really wanted to show herself to him so they will be okay. But she had her plan.

 

Few more minutes after, Yoona arrived and didn't mind everyone inside with her ninja attire. She sat two seats away from Jonghyun and then looked at her back to see Seohyun. She's wearing a scarf, tied her hair up and listening to music with her earphones on.

 

"Annyeong." Yoona spoke suddenly without looking at Jonghyun.

"Annyeong. Who sent you here? Your Appa?" Jonghyun replied to Yoona without looking at each other.

"De. Send my greetings to Yong Oppa."

"Ohh. Continue with the plan?"

"De."

 

They stayed in the room for an hour more as more people joined them at the lounge. The four, although away fron each other had the same feeling; not to get noticed by the people. And then finally, an announcement from the airline. The people inside the lounge left their seats and started walking, to the plane.

 

The people from the lounge started boarding at the business class area. Seohyun first arrived at Yoona's supposed seat while Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Yoona we're together walking to the isle of the plane.

 

As Yonghwa find his seat, he placed his bag on the carrier on top and sat beside the window. He was shocked when Yoona followed him and sat beside him.

 

"You're beside me?" Yonghwa said.

"De. The airline moved me here since Joohyun's not coming anymore."

"Ohh. Yeah. Aish. Arasseo. That Seo Joohyun. Maybe she didn't know that we're going tonight."

"Aniya. I texted her that we're going tonight. She's sending her regards to you Oppa."

"Yeah. She texted me too. Hmm. It's about time she do her thing. Not always me. I guess I have to wait until after the event in China."

"Just wait Oppa. Maybe she's just taking her time to think things over."

"Yeah. I'll sleep Yoongie-yah. Jongie's with whom?"

 

Yoona looked where Jonghyun is, four seats away from them at the back, the left side. He's seated on the seat beside the isle while Seohyun's beside the window. Yoona saw Jonghyun talking to Seohyun and so she faced back to Yonghwa.

 

"I think he's beside a high school student."

"Jeongmal? Good. Get nervous when he's seated with a gorgeous girl."

"Haha. I'll let him beat by my fanboys if he'll flirt with that girl."

"Haha. Wow. Hmm. I miss her so much now. Really."

"I'm sure she misses you too Oppa."

"Yeah. In a way, I'm feeling guilty because I said offensive words to her. I even told her to just call it quits. Ai. Cham. Just a few more days."

"Yes Oppa. A few more days. Just enjoy the vacation with us. Promise, we'll not make you out-of-place."

"Gomawo."

"Animnida Oppa."

"I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. I want to be with her Im Yoona."

"Just a few more days Oppa. In the mean time, just think of her and dream of her."

"Haha. Yeah. Hay. I'll sleep Yoona. You sleep too."

"De Oppa. But let's take a selca together first." Yoona brought out her phone and then took a selca with Yonghwa.

 

After,

"Yah. I'll send it to her."

"Aniya."

"Wae? Kenchana."

"Please. Don't. Don't disturb her."

"Why Oppa?"

"Nothing."

"Arasseo. Good night Oppa."

"Good night."

 

On the other side,

"Oppa, kenchana?" Seohyun asked Jonghyun while bringing out her book, glasses and her diary and pen.

"Ohh. I'm okay. Looks like Yoona's okay with Hyung too."

"Haha. Miane Oppa. But, thanks."

"That's nothing." Jonghyun said while setting up her earphones on his ears.

"Oppa, about the costs I will pay. How much is it?"

"Kenchana. Don't think about it anymore."

"Ei, Oppa. Eotteokeyo?"

"Yonghwa Hyung paid for everything and so Yoona and I will just shoulder the additional costs. Don't worry Seohyun-ah."

"Ei, Oppa. Let me pay for the foods and for the activities that we will do there huh? Please?"

"Okay okay."

"Oppa, you brought your guitar?"

"Of course."

"Yeah. Gomawo Oppa."

"Ohh. Take good care of Hyung."

"Of course Oppa."

 

The two exchanged couples talked for some more minutes and then the plane took of just in time as scheduled.

 

While on flight, Yonghwa, Yoona and Jonghyun slept while Seohyun read her book and wrote some things on her diary.

 

It was already 2am when Seohyun put off her lights and started looking for sleep. They still have more or less two more hours before finally touching down.

 

It was already 4:15am when the Korean Air landed the Ninoy International Airport. The four woke up by the notice of the flight stewardess.

 

"Oh. We're here now Oppa. This will be your how many times now?" Yoona said while fixing her things and her ninja attire waiting for the announcement of the stewardess.

"Second. We went here last year for our concert. You?" Yonghwa doing the same thing.

"Second too. We performed here with EXO, Infinite, Tahiti and others last year."

"Ahh."

"But first time to see the beach and the beautiful sceneries around."

"Nado."

 

On the other side,

"Oppa, wake up. We'll going out anytime now." Seohyun poking Jonghyun who's still trying to sleep but he can't find it anymore.

"Ohh. Hmm. What about Yoongie?" Jonghyun looked at Yoona and saw her doing something inside her bag. "Hmm. Did she get much sleep?"

"Haha. Oppa. She's okay for sure. Will I show myself to Yonghwa now Oppa or later?"

"Later. When we'll have our breakfast. Chill Seohyunnie."

"Arasseoyo Oppa."

 

4:30am when they all went out of the plane and head to The arrival area and undergone various processes before finally going to  where the baggages were. Seohyun's just staying not too far from Jonghyun while Yoona, Yonghwa and Jonghyun's staying together trying their best not to be noticed by the people around them.

 

While waiting for their baggages, Jonghyun pulled a cart for them to place their baggages. The four waited for 15 more minutes before finally baggages started arriving. As the bags arrived, Yoona started pulling over her bags and Yonghwa helped him while Jonghyun's getting his and his Hyung's bags together with his guitar and Seohyun's.

 

Seohyun's just looking from the back the three. She's staring at Yonghwa who's trying his best to be a gentleman to her unnie. While putting the bags on the cart,

"Yoona, all these are yours?" Yonghwa noticed that there's a lot of bags inside the cart.

"De Oppa. Wae?"

"As if you're staying here for good."

"Haha. Jongie and I might think to stay here forever. Haha."

"Haha. Are we good? I'm hungry? What time's our flight to El Nido?" Yonghwa asked Jonghyun who's busy talking to Seohyun about her baggages.

"Yah! Lee Jonghyun!" Yonghwa called for Jonghyun again.

"Yeah, sarang-ah, Oppa's saying something." Yoona poked Jonghyun and then Jonghyun quickly faced Yonghwa and Yoona.

"Yes Hyung?"

"Who are you talking to?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ah. Aniya. Just someone. I helped her with her bag."

"Ahh. So where will we eat now?"

"Ahmm. Let's just go to a coffee shop somewhere here inside the airport. Our flight is at 7:30. It's a 50-seater plane and then a staff will welcome us there." Jonghyun said and then he faced Seohyun and said quickly, "Go to Starbucks and we'll follow."

"Okay Oppa."

 

And then Seohyun walked to the nearby coffee shop and left the three there.

 

"Ahh. Who's that Jonghyun-ah?" Yonghwa looked at the left side of Jonghyun but Seohyun already left.

"Ei, the girl I helped. She already left Hyung."

"Ahh. Keep an eye at your boyfriend Im Yoona."

"Haha. I know right Oppa."

"So? Let's go now?" Yonghwa said and started looking at a coffee shop nearby.

"Hmm. Let's go Hyung. This way." Jonghyun led the way while pushing the cart with their baggages away to where the coffee shop's located to give time Seohyun to order.

 

The three walked around the airport and tried to slow in looking for it. Until Yonghwa said,

"Ei, I think we're in the wrong way. The shops are located at the North. We're heading South."

"Oh? I think it's here Oppa. Right Love?"

"Ohh. Hyung, just follow us. And besides, it's still early. We'll find it soon."

 

And then the three continued walking around.

 

Seohyun minutes later arrived at Starbucks coffee.

 

She was greeted by the two baristas and she immediately responded with a warm smile. She started ordering. She started using her English.

 

"Ahmm. I'll have one Iced Caffe Americano with Milk, one hot Caramel Macchiato, one hot Espresso Macchiato and one hot Caffe Latte. I'll also have one Spam Classic, Egg and Cheddar Cheese on Kaiser Bun, one Hungarian Sausage, Egg and Cheddar Cheese on Honey Mustard Bread, one Parma Ham, Egg White and Mozzarella on While Wheat Bread and one Roasted Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Pesto on Italian Bread."

"Noted Ma'am. Ahmm. Would you like to try our Ensaymada Ma'am? It's a bread with cheese on top. It's popular here in the Philippines."

"Ahmm. Okay okay. I'll have two Ensaymada and two Fruit Cups."

"Okay okay Ma'am." And then the barista repeated all the orders of Seohyun. "2,150 pesos all in all Ma'am."

 

And then Seohyun checked her wallet and brought out her credit card.

 

After processing the transaction,

"May I know your name Ma'am?"

"Ah. Yes. Seo Joohyun."

"Okay Miss Seo Joohyun. We'll just serve your order. Thank you Ma'am." The barista handed her card and a copy of the receipt.

"Thank you too."

 

Seohyun walked to the area where seats are not seen outside. She sat on the couch and then sent a message to Jonghyun to let him know that she already ordered.

 

To: Jonghyun Oppa

Oppa, come here now. All's set.

 

Jonghyun received the message and then he said,

"Hyung, I think you're right. I think the coffee shop's located their at the other side. Yeah. Let's go there." Jonghyun while pushing the cart with Yoona.

"I told you. Aish. Let's go."

 

And they walked towards the other direction and eventually saw the coffee shop. As they enter, Jonghyun tried his best to use his English asking the barista of they can leave their cart inside the shop beside the door.

 

"Ahmm, excuse me. Can I leave it here?"

"Yes Sir. We'll take good care of your things."

"Okay. Thanks."

 

And then Yonghwa walked and sat just near the counter with Yoona who's looking around. She saw two Americans having their coffee and from the other side, a family eating cakes while the father reading newspaper.

 

Jonghyun stood up at the counter and he was greeted by the barista.

"Good morning Sir, may I have your order?"

"Ahmm. Is there a girl who came here and ordered. We have a companion. Seohyun is her name." Jonghyun answered trying to soften his voice so Yonghwa cannot hear his voice.

"Seohyun Sir? Ahmm. Seo Joohyun is here. She's staying there at the back of that wall."

"Ahh. Okay okay. Thank you."

 

Jonghyun then walked to Yonghwa and Yoona and talked to them.

 

"You're finished ordering. Too fast!" Yonghwa said.

"De. Let's go there."

 

The three walked to where the barista pointed Seohyun and then finally they all met.

 

"Joohyun-ah!" Yoona greeted Seohyun and sat beside her.

"Ei. Unnie. Let's end this. We're busted. Haha." Seohyun hugged Yoona. "Gomawoyo Unnie. Jonghyun Oppa." Seohyun said and then Yoona stood up again and sat on the chair in front of Seohyun.

 

Yonghwa was surprised and didn't know what to say. It's her girlfriend in front of her. He removed his shades and stared carefully at Seohyun as she talked to Yoona and Jonghyun. He then sat beside Yoona but Jonghyun prevented him.

 

"Ei, Hyung, that's my place. Sit beside Hyunnie." Jonghyun said and then sat on the chair beside Yoona.

 

Yonghwa then sat beside Seohyun and with so much awkwardness, he again wore his shades. Deep inside, he's a little bit happy seeing that Seohyun's beside him. But he thought that the day's still long. Maybe Seohyun will do something more and so he just stayed still and looked around the place.

 

"What did you order for us?" Jonghyun asked while looking at her and then to Yonghwa.

"Ahmm. I ordered Americano for Yonghwa, Macchiato and Espresso for the three of us. I also ordered sandwiches for us and fruit cups. And also Ensaymada. A specialty of the Philippines."

"Wow. So you ordered a lot." Yoona commented.

"Would like some more sarang-ah?" Jonghyun asked Yoona.

"Aniya. Joohyun already ordered a lot. That's enough for us."

"Arasseo."

"What about you Jung Yonghwa? You want anything else?" Seohyun awkwardly asked Yonghwa who's refusing to look at her.

"No. I'm fine. Thank you."

"Okay."

"Ei, Hyung. Please don't fight in front of us." Jonghyun told Yonghwa.

"We're not fighting. Right Seo Joohyun?" Yonghwa faced Seohyun.

"Yes Oppa. We're fine. We'll be okay."

"Haha. Yeah."

 

And then the three talked about the flight and their plans at the resort while Yonghwa's playing his phone and not interested at their conversation.

 

And then the barista served their orders.

 

They started eating and continued talking about their itineraries at the island.

 

"Yong, try this bread. It's delicious." Seohyun offered the Ensaymada.

"Oh. Gomawo." Yonghwa coldly said. They're using the same fork same with Jonghyun and Yoona.

"Eat some fruits too and your sandwich."

"De. Gomawo Hyun."

 

And then they continued eating. Jonghyun and Yoona's showing their sweet gestures to each other while the other couple's just watching them.

 

And then Yoona asked Seohyun to take a photo of her and Jonghyun.

 

"Joohyun, take a picture." Yoona handed to Seohyun her phone and her digicam.

"Okay unnie."

 

And then Seohyun took a photo of Jonghyun and Yoona so sweet to each other. Jonghyun too brought out his professional camera and handed to Seohyun to take a picture of him and Yoona.

 

"Seohyun, here. Please."

"Okay Oppa."

 

As Jonghyun reached the camera to Seohyun, Yonghwa blocked his hand and Yonghwa instead received the camera.

 

"I'll take it. Not my girl. Never ever let my girl do something. She's still my girl. I'll do it for her. Yah. Go and have the sweetest pose." Yonghwa started focusing the camera to the couple and he then took photos of them together.

 

After that, Jonghyun grabbed the camera and then said, "Oh. Our leader's already cold. Hmm. Protecting her lady. That's understandable. Yah. I'll take a picture of you two. Come on."

 

And then Seohyun, not expecting anything, felt Yonghwa's head on her shoulder. Yonghwa leaned his head on Seohyun's shoulder. Yoona started giggling and then she grabbed Seohyun's phone and started taking pictures of them.

 

"Okay. Here. Look here." Jonghyun said.

 

Seohyun just had her V-sign while Yonghwa's head's on her shoulder. After a few shots, Yonghwa removed his head on Seohyun's shoulder and then handed to Jonghyun his phone.

 

"Ei, Lee Jonghyun, another photo of me and Joohyun please."

"Aii. Okay Hyung."

 

"Seo Joohyun, come near me." Yonghwa coldly said and then he wrapped his left hand around Seohyun's shoulder.

 

"Okay. 1, 2, 3!" Jonghyun said and then he handed to Yonghwa his phone.

 

"Yeah. Beautiful. You're beautiful Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa said and then he locked his phone and continued eating.

"Gomawo."

 

That's the only word that Seohyun said. She don't know what to feel. Yonghwa's acting cold but throwing her greasy and cheesy lines. She thought, that's Jung Yonghwa when playing hard-to-get. She's very optimistic that anytime today, she and Yonghwa will be okay.

 

They continued eating for the next one hour and just chatted while Yonghwa seldom answer and comments on the conversation.

 

7am when they left the coffee shop and then walked to the departure area of Sea Air.

 

While walking, Jonghyun and Yoona's pushing the cart while Yonghwa and Seohyun's at their back.

 

"Remove your jacket now. It's not that cold in here." Seohyun said to Yonghwa.

"Kenchana." Yonghwa replied and then he suddenly grabbed Seohyun's bag and carried it with him.

"Are you okay?" Seohyun asked.

"De." Yonghwa trying to be cool. And then he locked his hand to Seohyun's which made Seohyun shocked but didn't refuse it.

 

They reached the Sea Air and checked in. After the processes, they boarded the 50-seater plane. Jonghyun's seated now with Yoona and Seohyun's with Yonghwa.

 

"Sarang-ah, are you okay there beside the window?"

"De. I'm afraid."

"Wae? Is this your first time to ride a small plane?

"De. This is so small."

"Kenchana. It's just the same. I'm here. You'll be safe with me." Jonghyun held her hand and then kissed her on her cheeks.

"Hmm. Are you happy?"

"Of course I am. Really. The happiest."

"What if we'll die here?"

"As long as I'm with you."

"Ei. Aniya."

"Wae?"

"We will not die here."

"Haha. Saranghae."

"Nado. Nado saranghae Lee Jonghyun."

 

And then Jonghyun continued talking to Yoona to let her feel relaxed. The two also took photos of themselves together while waiting for take off.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun on the other hand's not talking until Seohyun spoke to Yonghwa after bringing out her polaroid, digicam, phone and her book.

 

"Yongie, can you please place my bag on top?"

"Okay." Yonghwa said and placed Seohyun's bag at the cabinet.

 

And as Yonghwa sat back to his seat,

"Gomawo."

"Ye. Joohyun-ah."

"Wae?"

"Nothing. Hmm. Wear your seatbelt now."

"You too."

 

And then the two awkwardly wore their seatbelts and then Seohyun took a photo of herself using her phone and using her polaroid. And then she opened her digicam and called Yonghwa.

 

"Yongie, picture."

"Okay."

 

Yonghwa leaned on Seohyun and moved his head too close to Seohyun's.

 

They looked okay taking pictures together and then after some sessions, the crew started reminding the passengers and so they stopped and Seohyun placed her polaroid and her stuffs on her side.

 

Upon take off, Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hand and locked it to hers.

 

"Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Aniya."

"I missed you." Seohyun said as they started taking off.

"Nado. But."

"But what?"

"About what happened."

"I know. I know."

 

And they continued holding each other's hand until the plane had its steady position on the sky.

 

"Your hand is getting wet. What if you remove your jacket?" Seohyun let go of his hand and then touched his colar. "You're sweating. I'll help you remove your jacket."

 

Yonghwa didn't say a thing and just let Seohyun help him remove his jacket. After, Yonghwa locked again his hand to hers.

 

"How can I read if your hand's on mine?"

"Use your eyes, not your hands."

"Aish. That's what I hate about you."

 

And then Yonghwa just stayed holding hands with her while she started getting her book again on her side and read her book.

 

After an hour, Yonghwa started talking again.

 

"Enough of that Joohyun-ah."

"Wae? We still have 45 minutes left."

"Aish. I said enough." Yonghwa grabbed her book, removed his seatbelt and placed the book to his bag.

"Ei, what are you doing?"

"How can we talk if you're doing something else?" Yonghwa sat down again and wore his seatbelt.

"Hmm. So? What now?" Seohyun asked Yonghwa. He then locked again his hand to her and avoided looking at her.

"Shut up." Yonghwa said.

 

Seohyun looked to the window while Yonghwa closed his eyes, still wearing his shades on and just stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

 

Yoona's sleeping on Jonghyun's shoulder and the both stayed like that the entire flight. Since only few were inside the plane, they were able to remove their ninja props except for the shades just to make sure.

 

 

"Let go of my hand please." Seohyun plead to Yonghwa.

"No."

"Cham. How can I take photos of the view from here? You then take pictures. Please Yonghwa."

"Okay."

 

Yonghwa let go of Seohyun's hand and then removed again his seatbelt and walked to Jonghyun to get his camera. He went back to his seat and started taking pictures inside the plane. He took photos of Seohyun and the view from the window.

 

After 30 minutes, Yonghwa stopped and wore the camera around his head. He and Seohyun prepared for the landing just before the stewardess announced the notice.

 

Jonghyun woke up, about to drop his drool at Yoona's hair but was able to prevent it.

 

"Sarang-ah, we're here. Your seatbelt."

"Hmm? We're here? Hmm. De." Yoona sat properly again and wore her seatbelt.

"I almost drop my drool on you."

"Bo? Aii. Jeongmal. Haha. What time is it?"

"9:20am."

"Ah. We still have to ride a boat right?"

"De. Are you tired?"

"Aniya. As long as I'm with you."

"That's my line huh?"

 

And the two held hands and waited for the plane to land.

 

9:30am when they touched down in El Nido Airport. The couples walked down at the ladder and Yonghwa took photos of Seohyun and Jonghyun and Yoona. Yoona too took photos of Seohyun and Yonghwa while walking.

 

While walking, Yonghwa, like nothing's wrong, held Seohyun's hand again and they walked together inside the airport.

 

They stayed again in front of the bags and waited for their stuffs. While waiting, Jonghyun saw his and Yonghwa's name on a board held by a boy and a girl wearing a uniform of a resort.

 

"Sarang-ah, I think that's our guide there from the hotel." Jonghyun told Yoona who's busy updating his father about her condition.

"Where?"

"There. Lee Jonghyun, Jung Yonghwa and company."

"Ahh. De. Let's just wait for our bags and we're going."

"Ohh."

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa's staying beside Jonghyun and Yoona. The former kept on talking about them holding each other's hand.

 

"Yongie, please. Let go of my hand now."

"No."

"Aish!"

 

At around 10am, the couples were able to get all their bags. Everyone's carrying his and her bags except for Seohyun who's only carrying Yonghwa's backpack and her hand bag. They all head to their guide and Jonghyun started talking in English.

 

"Good morning. Lee Jonghyun is my name." Jonghyun bowed and the three followed. "This is Jung Yonghwa, and our companions, Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun."

"Good morning Sir Jonghyun! Sir Yonghwa! Welcome to the Philippines! Welcome to El Nido, Palawan! My name is Mark." The boy staff welcomed them and introduced himself.

"Good morning Ma'am, Sir. My name is Mia. We're from Lagen Island and we will be your guide for your vacation."

 

And then two more guys arrived and helped the couples with their luggages.

 

After the introduction, they all walked to the exit of the airport and rode the van after loading in their luggages. Yonghwa and Seohyun went inside first and then followed by Jonghyun and Yoona and then the four staffs.

 

"We're en route to the port now. It will only take us 10 minutes so it's just near." Mark said while facing the two couples.

"Ahh. How long is the boat ride?" Yonghwa trying to use his English.

"45 minutes Sir. But no worries. We will ride a yatch that Sir Jonghyun rented." Mark replied to Yonghwa and then the three freaked out.

 

"Jeongmal?! Yah! Lee Jonghyun! Eotteoke?" Yoona faced Jonghyun and .

"Oppa! Daebak!" Seohyun shouted.

"Lee Jonghyun! Please save your money! Cham!" Yonghwa commented.

"Aniya. It's part of the package with the travel agency. And it's okay. Just once." Jonghyun explained.

"But I think you're spending too much. I'll pay half of it okay." Yonghwa said.

"Okay Hyung. No more withdrawals! Haha."

"Hahaha!" Yoona laughed.

"De."

 

And then the guides started talking about the history of El Nido, and some more trivias about the place.

 

And then Mia broke the discussion and clarified how will they address each other.

"Before we go further, how shall we call you Ma'ams? Sirs?"

"Ah. Just call me Hyun." Seohyun replied.

"Me, Yong." Yonghwa supplemented.

"Yoona, me." Yoona shyly answered.

"Me, Jongie." Jonghyun said.

"Ah. Okay. Ma'am Hyun, Sir Yong, Ma'am Yoona, Sir Jongie. Everyone's from South Korea?"

"Yes." Yonghwa replied.

"Ah. I hope you'll have a great time here in El Nido, particularly in Lagen Island; one of the most luxurious places here in El Nido."

"Yes. This will be our first vacation abroad, alone." Yonghwa answered.

"Ah. May I know Sirs, Ma'ams what are you doing in South Korea?" Mia asked.

"I'm graduating thi sem. Music and Theater Acting." Seohyun said.

"I'm enrolled in a graduate program where she studies." Yonghwa added.

"Me, student same with Seo Joohyun." Yoona replied with her limited English.

"Me, managing a restaurant." Jonghyun answered.

"Wow! So Sir Yong's girlfriend is Ma'am Hyun?"

"De." Yonghwa nodded and smiled to Mia.

"Sir Jongie's with Ma'am Yoona?" Mark butted in.

"Yes." Jonghyun replied.

"Ah. Okay."

 

And then the staff continued orienting the couples and then they arrived at the port where the yatch is waiting.

 

They all stepped out of the van and had some picture takings outside before finally boarding at the yatch.

 

"Wow. Sarang-ah." Yoona, fascinated by the yatch.

"You like it?"

"Super."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

 

And then Yoona pecked Jonghyun's lips and then they continued taking selcas together.

 

"Yonghwa."

"Mmm?" Yonghwa busy taking pictures around the area and taking selfies.

"Let's have a picture together." Seohyun calling Yonghwa.

"Okay."

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun took their selca together. After a few shots, Mark called them to board the ferry.

 

"Sir Yong, Sir Jongie, Ma'am Hyun, Ma'am Yoona, let's go?"

 

And then the four boarded.

 

The four were escorted by Mark and Mia to the deck of the yatch.

 

"Yah. The water's so clear!" Seohyun told Yonghwa who's busy taking pictures.

"De. The sun is really good."

"Unnie, let's take a picture together. Oppa, please." Seohyun walked beside Yoona and the three had their mini pictorial while Yonghwa's alone taking pictures of the beautiful scenery.

 

While traveling to the island, Yoona, Seohyun and Jonghyun's having their mini pictorial sessions,  Yonghwa asked Mark about the activities that they will do in the island using his English.

 

"Arrival. What will we do?"

"Ah, I'm sure Sir you get tired from your flight and so we prepared a sumptous lunch for you."

"Ah. After? We can rest?"

"Yes Sir. Actually Sir we already prepared your activities together but the final say will be yours still."

"Ah."

 

Mia's with the three when Seohyun asked about their activities.

 

"Mia, you already prepared our itineraries?"

"Yes Ma'am Hyun but we will let you approve it first. It's all up to you to decide but I'm sure you'll enjoy all the activities that we prepared for you."

"Ah. Really? May I have a copy of it? I also did prepare one tonight after dinner."

"Ahmm. I don't have it here Ma'am but as far as I remember, after lunch, we'll give you three hours to rest and then we scheduled you for a bird watching and then stroll around to shops."

"Ah. That sounds good. Just give me a copy of the activities later."

"Yes Ma'am Hyun. We'll give all of you later."

"Hyunnie, you prepared an event for Yonghwa Oppa?" Yoona butted in.

"De unnie. I'll play the guitar for him."

"Ah. Look at him, just having sometime alone, away from us."

"Ei, aniya. Away from me."

"Haha. No."

"He's so moody today. He's cold but then he never let go of my hand. Although we still haven't talk seriously, he seemed okay and maybe he's waiting for me to do something."

"Hmm. Maybe. I'm sure he's happy because you're with us. Just don't take his sulkiness seriously. Jongie and I will help you."

"Ohh. Gomawoyo unnie. Yah. Sometimes he's getting all my patience. Choding. Yong choding."

"Haha. You're still not used to your boyfriend Seohyunnie." Jonghyun butted in while looking at their photos.

"Hay. Jung Yonghwa." Seohyun sighed and then she looked at Yonghwa talking to the guy staff.

 

Yonghwa after minutes later joined the three and had another round of picture taking.

 

They talked with Mark and Mia and then listened to their stories about the islands they're passing by.

 

After, the Busan boys had their moments and also the two maknaes of Girls' Generation.

 

"Ei, Jonghyun. You have a lot to explain." Yonghwa said while looking from a far, feeling the summer heat.

"What about Hyung?" Jonghyun, beside Yonghwa.

"How did you convince Joohyun-ah?"

"You wanna know the truth Hyung?"

"Yes."

"Hmm. Actually, she planned all this. She called me and told me to rebook everything."

"Jeongmal? She told me she don't want this. Hmm. Aigoo Seo Joohyun."

"Ei, hyung. She's putting so much effort. I don't know everything about your problem but I think she suffered enough and wanted to make up to you."

"I know. The moment I saw her in the coffee shop. I know. I miss her so much man."

"Can we expect a happy YongSeo couple later?"

"Hopefully. Look at her. She's so pretty with just in her ragged jeans, plain v-neck shirt and her hair just all tied up."

"Let's enjoy this vacation Hyung. Too bad Minhyuk and Jungshin's not here."

"As if Sica will allow Krystal."

"Haha. Right. And even Yoona. Haha."

"She's jealous?"

"Ohh. Haha."

 

And on the girls' side.

 

"Look Hyun-ah, Fany unnie and Nichkhun Oppa!" Yoona showing her phone, popped, the photo of her unnie at LA from their group chat.

"Ohh! They're together in LA? Wow!" Seohyun said.

"Hmm! I'll post my picture with Jongie." Yoona confidently said.

"Hahaha. Post mine and Yonghwa too unnie."

"De. Wait a minute."

 

Yoona uploaded 3 photos of her and Jonghyun, her and Yonghwa and Seohyun and Yonghwa.

 

Yoona: I'm with my REAL boyfriend now! This is REAL happiness! (Caption pertaining to Yoona and Jonghyun's photo outside the yacht)

 

Yoona: Look who's beside me? It's Mr. KIA! But he don't know it all! Kekeke. (Photo of her and Yonghwa inside the airport waiting for take off)

 

Yoona: The awkward couple! Can't wait yo share it all to you. I'll let Joohyun talk. Haha. (Photo of Seohyun and Yonghwa at the coffee shop)

 

And then members of Girls' Generation started chatting their reactions.

 

Sooyoung: Haha! I'm with my boyfriend too!

Yuri: So envy :(

Taeyeon: I'm happy taking good care of Prince while Miyoung's away with her Khunnie.

Fany: Gomawo Taeyeon-ah!

Yuri: I want to have a vacation too!

Jessica: Where are you Yoona-yah?

Jessica: Joohyun-ah?

Yoona: Philippines!

Yuri: Ohh! Where in the Philippines? Boracay?!! I want to go there!

Yoona: Ani. Palawan. El Nido.

Tiffany: My Oppa said it's beautiful there too!

Taeyeon: What are you doing Hwang Miyoung?

Sooyoung: Better see Boracay too!

Yuri: Yes!

Hyoyeon: What's with Seohyun and Yonghwa again?

Sunny: How are you Hyoyeon-ah?

 

And then Yoona left the group chat.

 

After almost 45 minutes of travel in the yacht, finally they arrived in Lagen Island Resort; one of the most luxurious resorts in El Nido.

 

 

The four were escorted by Mark and Mia plus two other staffs carrying their bags.

 

Yoona kept her hand to Jonghyun's while Yonghwa and Seohyun, again awkward to each other.

 

They all walked to the lobby of the hotel. Jonghyun talked to the front desk officer with Mark while the three sat down on a couch together with Mia.

"The place is so beautiful Mia." Seohyun said as her eyes move around the whole place.

"Thank you Ma'am Hyun. I'm sure you'll fall in love with El Nido. Maybe you'll fall out of love with your boyfriend because of the place." Mia joked.

"Haha. That, will never happened. I will always love my boyfriend. Haha." Seohyun looked at how Yonghwa will react but he's wearing his shades and playing with his phone.

"Of course Ma'am."

"Yah, Yonghwa Oppa. Hyunnie's saying something." Yoona poked Yonghwa who's seated beside her.

"What's that?" Yonghwa, pretending not hearing what Seohyun said.

"It's in English." Seohyun said and then she faced Jonghyun and looked at how he's talking with tge front desk officer.

"I heard and understand her Im Yoona." Yonghwa said.

"Aiik! Haha. So what can you say Oppa?" Yoona giggling while looking at Mia and Seohyun.

"She knows me very well. I don't need to say it at this moment." Yonghwa coldly played his phone again.

 

Jonghyun's still busy talking to the front desk when a Korean guest approached him.

 

"Excuse me. Are you a Korean?" The man asked Jonghyun. With his surprised, he replied.

"De. De. Do I know you?"

"Haha. Aniyo. But I know you. You're a member of CNBLUE right?"

"De. Nice to meet you." Jonghyun bowed as a show of courtesy to his countryman.

"Excuse me Sir, he is also a guest here in the resort. His name is Ryan Bang. Actually he's very popular here in the Philippines." Mark introduced the man to Jonghyun.

"Jeongmalyo? Oh. Annyeonghasseyo." Jonghyun bowed again and also the man to him.

"(In Filipino) No. No. He is more popular than I. He's a member of a famous rock band in Korea and in the entire Asia."

"(In Filipino) Really? He told me he's a manager of a restaurant in Seoul."

"(In Filipino) Haha. No. He's an artist in our country." And then the man bowed again to Jonghyun.

"What are you saying? Haha." Jonghyun told the man.

"Haha. Aniyo. I just told him that your popular in our country. More popular than I. Haha."

"Haha. Kamsahamnida."

"Animnida. So are you alone?"

"Aniyo. I'm with Yonghwa Hyung and. Ahmm. Eotteoke?" Jonghyun awkwardly said.

"Ah. Jung Yonghwa?! Omo! I'm really a fan of CNBLUE. Actually I watched your concert last year here."

"Jeongmalyo?"

"He's popular here in the Philippines Sir Jongie." Mark butted in.

"Ahh. Yah. I'll introduce you to Hyung. Mark, please." Jonghyun said and let Mark do the front desk thing.

 

Jonghyun and the Korean man walked to the area where the three plus Mia were.

 

"Omo!!! So Nyuh Shi Dae!!! Aishh!" The korean man freaked out as he saw with his eyes Yoona and Seohyun.

 

Upon hearing him, the three got nervous because someone noticed them.

 

"Oh! Oppa! Eotteoke?!" Yoona whispered to Yonghwa.

"Ei, Yongie-yah." Seohyun said and stared at Yonghwa.

"Kenchana. Just stay calm. I can handle this." Yonghwa said as he stood up and greeted the Korean Man.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo. Jung Yonghwa imnida." Yonghwa offered his hand to the Korean man while the latter, starstucked by Seohyun and Yoona. "Excuse me. Jung Yonghwa imnida."

"Ah! Annyeonghasseyo! I'm a fan of yours! CNBLUE! Omo! So Nyuh Shi Dae! Eotteokeyo? Annyeonghasseyo!" The korean man said as he accepted Yonghwa's hand while looking at him and then to Seohyun and Yoona.

"Jeongmalyo? Ah! Nice to meet you."

"Oh. Bang Hyun Sung imnida."

"Ah." Yonghwa coldly replied.

"Hyung, he's popular here in the Philippines." Jonghyun butted in.

"Jeongmalyo? Ahh. Who's with you?"

"Aniyo. You're more popular here than I. Sunbaenim. I'm with my girlfriend. She's a Filipina. But she's still upstairs. We're about to check out, have our lunch and go back to Manila."

"Oh, aniya. Why don't you join us for lunch then?" Yonghwa offered.

"Omo! Chinchayo? Sure Sunbaenim. It will be an honor."

"De. Ah! By the way. My girlfriend, Joohyun-ah. Seo Joohyun." Yonghwa introduced Seohyun to the korean man.

"Eotteoke? For real? You two are dating? Omo! I'm happy for you sunbaenim!" The korean man bowed to the two and smiled happily.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Seohyun imnida."

"Annyeonghasseyo! Oh! I can't believe I will see you all here!"

"Yah. Hyun Sungie, me and Joohyun's still not revealing anything. We're still not caught by the paparazzi. If ever something will come out, we will only think of you." Yonghwa in a way joked at the Korean man but it's meant to be said.

"Oh! Of course sunbaenim. I will not tell anyone about you all being here."

"Ah! Hyun Sung, this is my girlfriend, Im Yoona." Jonghyun walked beside Yoona and wrapped her around his arms.

"Ohhh! I thought she's dating Lee Seunggi-yah?"

"Aniyo." Yoona shyly said and then she hid at the back of Jonghyun.

"Ah. So the news is not true. But my friend told me you're spotted when CNBLUE had their concert in Seoul last 2012. Is that true?"

"Ei, no more questions man. Haha."

"Mianeyo. Haha. I'm really so happy I was able to meet you here in the Philippines."

"Nado. Our fellow Korean." Jonghyun finally said and then Yoona clinged on him and then they started whispering to one another.

 

Mark then butted in to the conversation.

"Sirs, Ma'ams, the rooms are ready."

"(In English) Oh. Yes yes." Yonghwa replied. "Let's just see each other at lunch so we can talk a little bit more." Yonghwa told Hyun Sung.

"Oh. De. Kamsahamnida again sunbaenim." Hyun Sung bowed and then smiled the biggest to the maknaes of Girls' Generation.

 

Mark, Mia plus the two staff escorted the four to their rooms. Jonghyun reserved two rooms and so as they head to their rooms at the Forest Suites; the most luxurious rooms in El Nido, Yoona and Jonghyun started talking who'll stay together in one room.

 

"Sarang-ah, I'll stay with Joohyun-ah." Yoona while clinging on Jonghyun's arm.

"Aniya. You'll stay with me of course and Hyung will stay with Seohyunnie. Right Hyunnie?" Jonghyun looked at his back where Seohyun was while Yonghwa's acting cool again just walking beside Seohyun, following Yoona.

"I'm fine with anyone Oppa." Seohyun smiled to Jonghyun and winked at him.

"Haha. See. We'll help your Hyunnie sarang-ah."

"Ei, her parents might told her to stay beside me and not with Yonghwa Oppa."

"Aniya. They trust Hyung that much. Right Hyung?"

"Whatever." Yonghwa replied.

 

And then they reached the third floor where the suites are. Room 308 and Room 309.

"We're her Ma'ams, Sirs. This will be the first room. So who will stay here?" Mark said as he swiped the card to the door knob.

"Me, Yoona. Here." Jonghyun replied.

"Okay then Sir Yong, Ma'am Hyun. Here's your room. Room 309." Mia said as she too opened the door.

 

The two staffs respectively followed carrying the luggages.

 

"Hyunnie, stay with your cupcake huh?" Yoona said as she entered the room with Jonghyun.

"De unnie. I'll be fine." Seohyun said and then she followed Mia and the staff inside the room.

Yonghwa also followed without saying anything after Seohyun.

 

"So this will be your room Sir Yong, Ma'am Hyun. This is the most luxurious room here in El Nido. Apart from the amenities of the regular Lagen rooms, your suite is equipped with TV and DVDs for movie viewing, you we also have here in room safe, a lounge here and a bathtub. And of course, you have there the Queen size bed." Mia explained as she showed them everything around the room while the other staff, arranging the luggages on one side.

"And here Ma'am is your view." Mia opened the window and showed to Yonghwa and Seohyun the beautiful view of the beach.

"Wow. Wonderful." Seohyun said.

"Indeed." Yonghwa supplemented,

"If you need anything Ma'am, Sir, just call us over the phone. We'll fetch you for lunch. So it's already about 11:16." Mia then said.

"Okay okay. Thank you Mia. Ahmm. May I know if there's a foreign exchange stall here? I don't have the currency at the moment." Seohyun asked.

"Ah. Yes Ma'am we do have at the lobby. I'll accompany you later. For now, have your rest Ma'am."

"Okay. Thank you again Mia."

"No problem Ma'am. Sir."

"Maraming Salamat." Yonghwa tried to usef his few Filipino words.

"Oh! You're welcome Sir." Mia replied in Filipino.

 

And then Mia and the staff left.

 

Yonghwa sat on the couch and checked out the stuffs beside him; towels, soaps, shampoos, lotion, etc.

 

"I'll just stay here in the couch. You can have the bed Seo Joohyun." Yonghwa said.

"Aniya. Take the bed. I'll just stay at Yoona unnie's with Jonghyun Oppa of you don't like me here."

"You know, I hate it when you keep on going around the bush."

"So we'll sleep together here on the bed then." Seohyun replied as she take out some of her stuffs from her bag and from her luggage.

"We're still not okay." Yonghwa said.

"I know. I came here because I feel so sorry for everything that I said to you." Seohyun, just continuing doing her stuff.

"What you did is just beyond the border lines." Yonghwa avoiding to look at Seohyun even though he's shades were on.

"I know. That's why I'm here making it up to you."

"Really? Hmm. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. You get what I mean?"

"Yes. I know. I'm not rushing you but I just want to show you that I'm really sorry for what I said or for how I acted few days back."

"De. I know."

 

Yonghwa then stood up, joined Seohyun in unloading the things inside his bag.

 

They're not talking and just acted like both of them just co-exist in this world.

 

Exactly 12 noon when the phone rang. Seohyun's staying at the veranda, looking at the view while Yonghwa's watching TV while seated at the couch. He then picked up the phone. It was Mia telling that the lunch's ready and that the Korean man they just got acquianted for is waiting with his girlfriend at the Clubhouse Restaurant.

 

Yonghwa then put off the TV and called Seohyun fron the veranda.

"Joohyun-ah. Let's go." Yonghwa sweetly called Seohyun.

"Oh. De." Seohyun then responded and went inside the room.

 

The two fixed themselves, had some retouch and then together they went out of the room.

"Better keep the card Hyun-ah." Yonghwa handing to Seohyun the card.

"Okay." Seohyun received the card and placed it inside her pouch.

 

And then Yoona and Jonghyun also went out of their rooms and saw each other at the hallway.

 

"Oh! How is it?" Jonghyun, joking on Seohyun.

"What about oppa?" Seohyun smirked at Jonghyun and then looked at Yonghwa.

"Hyung?"

"We already talked." Seohyun replied.

"And so?" Yoona butted in as the walked together to the lobby.

"That's it." Seohyun continued.

"Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa then walked beside Seohyun and then  held her hand and locked it to his.

"Aiii!" Yoona then giggled again with Jonghyun and then they all laughed.

"Aish! Unnie!" Seohyun reacted.

"Wae? You two are just the cutest!"

"Aniya." Seohyun smirked too at Yoona.

 

They reached the lobby and they were welcomed once again by Mia and Mark. They were then escorted to the Clubhouse Restaurant just located at the other building.

 

They entered the restaurant and stayed at the corner part where only a few people can notice. There, they saw Bang Hyun Sung with his friend Alex Gonzaga, a known actress/host in the Philippines.

All of them again greeted each other and formally introduced.

 

"Oh! I'm really fascinated by your presence! Eotteoke?" Hyun Sung, getting excited again as he greeted the four.

"Haha." The four laughed.

"Oh! By the way, this is my friend, Alex. She is my workmate here in the Philippines. She's an actress and a host. We're working together in a late-night comedy show." The Filipina girl stood up and shook hands with the four. "Alex, this is Jung Yonghwa, the leader of the band from Korea, CNBLUE. They're popular not only in Korea but also all over Asia and now I think they're making appearances in the US and Europe." Hyun Sung, introducing Yonghwa in Filipino.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Yonghwa bowed and then shook hands with Alex.

"Hi." Alex greeted.

"And then she is Seohyun. She's a member of Girls' Generation. The one who sang Mr. Mr., your favorite. Haha. Yonghwa's girlfriend. Seohyun-sshi, this is Alex." Hyun Sung then introduced Alex to Seohyun and Seohyun to Alex.

"Hi. You're very p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter