Ice Cream Mission Part 1

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

May 20 Tuesday. Yonghwa and the rest of CNBLUE had their rehearsals for the Blue Moon concert in Seoul. Seohyun and Girls' Generation packed their things en route to Bangkok for a new endorsement press launch.

 

In the morning, Seohyun went back to her apartment to pack her things for Thailand. Seohyun called Yonghwa if he's free to visit.

"De?"

"Oh! Yonghwa~ I'm here in the apartment, can you come here?"

"Aww. I'm here in the music studio. We're setting up for practice. Our concert is fast approaching."

"Is that so? Hmmm. I'm going to Thailand this afternoon."

"Is that so? Aiishh, we just arrived here. I can't go back."

"Eiii, it's okay. I'm just asking if you're free. Well I guess you're not. I understand. Continue with your practice huh? I'm still in the talks with my manager about my schedule on the 25th. Our schedule is in the morning."

"Yeah yeah. Mianhe Seohyun~ah. You should've informed me a little bit earlier. Ye ye. Manager hyung gave your tickets to your manager oppa. Just get it to him huh?"

"Yeah. I understand. I'll just get it to him when I get back. What do you want from Bangkok?"

"Okay. Hmmm. I just went there. Hmmm. It's up to you my cupcake~ Even if you don't have something for me from Bangkok. It's okay with me. Just focus on your work and enjoy Bangkok, okay?"

"Mmm. Okay okay. Practice well today huh? Make sure you rest your shoulders and your fingers."

"Yea. You too. Have fun. Update me. Take care always my cupcake~"

"Okay. You too. I love you~"

"I love you too."

 

After that, Seohyun packed her things in her room with her mother. Her mother noticed that Seohyun's quite sad.

"You have a problem my daughter. What is it?" Seohyun's mother said while arranging Seohyun's clothes.

"It's nothing Omma. I'm just a little bit upset because I thought I will see Yonghwa today." Seohyun answered while getting some more clothes in her closet.

"Ahhh, maybe he's busy my daughter. You know that their concert is coming right?"

"De Omma. Maybe I just miss him. Kekeke."

"That's okay Joohyun. It's normal. Just understand the situation. You've been doing this for two years now. I'm sure, you'll get through this up to you and Yonghwa will reveal your relationship."

"You really want me Omma to end up with Yonghwa huh?"

"Of course. I only want Yonghwa for you Joohyun~ah. Please treat him well. Kekeke."

"De Omma. We're really doing everything just to be together. Aii, we just miss each other Omma."

"Eii, I think I'm getting more jealous now. You miss him more that you miss me and your Appa? Kekeke."

"Eiii, of course I miss you more than my cupcake~ kekeke. Saranghae Omma~" Seohyun came near to her mother and gave her a hug.

"Aww. My daughter's really in love with her cupcake~ Just always think of happy memories of your cupcake whenever you miss him." Seohyun's mother said while on the hug.

"Okay Omma. We're getting cheesier Omma. Yuri Unnie will pick me at the lobby." Seohyun broke the hug and continued fixing her things.

"Yeah yeah my daughter~"

 

At the airport, Seohyun and Yuri were together. Their flight's still 2 hours ahead so they decided to go to the bookstore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1irXUJn-c

 

"What are you buying Seohyun?" asked Yuri while Seohyun's busy reading the book she got from the bookshelf.

"I want to read something new. I just finished my book yesterday. I'll start reading in the plane." answered Seohyun.

"Eii, you're weird. Something happened ye?" Yuri interrogated.

"Aniyo unnie. I just miss my cupcake. Kekeke."

"I thought you met him in your apartment?"

"Aniyo. He's on practice."

"Oh. Don't worry Seohyunnie. I'm sure you'll have your time again."

"De unnie. Thank you. I'm thinking of buying a book for him so he won't miss me either."

"Ye. That's right Hyun~ah."

 

Seohyun bought books for her and for Yonghwa. Upon the arrival of Jessica and Hyoyeon, they boarded the plane.

 

They landed safely to Bangkok and immediately went to Dusit Thani to have their dinner and rest.

 

Seohyun spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter