July 12: Inkigayo

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 12. Yonghwa woke up at 12:30 in the morning to prepare for his visit at SBS Building. Earlier, Girls’ Generation were at MBC for Sunny’s Radio show and then they had dinner and went straight to SBS for their filming. The girls were all tired and worried for their fans waiting outside for the pre-recording.

 

With his ninja attire, Yonghwa drove to a nearby 24 hour coffee shop to buy the girls and staff coffee and some bread. He arrived at SBS seeing the fans waiting outside wearing their raincoats and umbrellas.

 

He arrived seeing Yoona, Sunny and Yuri sleeping. Seohyun, getting her hair done, Taeyeon and Tiffany getting their make-ups done and then Hyoyeon and Sooyoung eating while quietly talking.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo.” Yonghwa greeted the SM managers and staffs.

“This early. I don’t expect any visitors at this hour. But you. Cham. You’re the man.” One of the managers said.

“I bought you all coffee and bread. Here Hyung. Please distribute to everyone.” Yonghwa handed the coffee and bread to the SM staff.

“You’re just in MBC yesterday. And now you’re here. Stalker Yong.” Taeyeon while holding her phone.

“Yah. You owe me a lot Kim Taeyeon huh. I listened to Sunny’s radio show. I watched your appearance there.” Yonghwa while walking beside Seohyun.

“I’m always envious of Seohyun’s private schedule with you. Hahaha.”

“Ei, unnie why me?”

“Baekhyun’s reaching out to you right?” Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun.

“But not like you man.” Tiffany butted in.

“Aigoo. Please don’t. She’s the only one left.” Yonghwa defended his girlfriend.

“Either way, Seohyunnie’s okay with you being revealed. Right maknae?”

“It’s not unnie. I would love it if we ourselves will reveal it. Right?” Seohyun looking at Yonghwa.

“Ohh.”

“Yonghwa, I’ll get my coffee now.” Hyoyeon interrupted.

“I’ll get my bread.” Sooyoung followed.

“Ye ye. They’re all yours.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Why did you come here this early? Have you slept already? You’re so wet. Tsk.” Seohyun holding Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Kenchana. I slept after our talk last night and then I woke up at 12:30 to go here.”

“Ei, did you bring your extra shirt? Do you have one?”

“I don’t have one. I’m okay. It will dry soon.”

“Eii. That’s the bad part there. Oppa. Lend Yongie a shirt. He’s wet.” Seohyun calling for her manager.

“Ah. De.” Seohyun’s manager immediately followed and handed to Yonghwa a clean shirt. “Here man. Go and change.”

“Kamsahamnida Hyung.” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun’s manager and smiled.

“Change babe.” Seohyun said.

“Arasseo.”

 

Yonghwa stood up and removed his shirt in front of the mirror.

 

“Kyaaahh!!!” Tiffany shouted as she saw from the mirror Yonghwa’s dark, hard, hot abs. “Oh my God Jung Yonghwa!”

“Yaaaah!!!! What a perfect body!!!!” Taeyeon seconded.

“Waeee???” Yonghwa looked at the mirror looking at the drooling Tiffany and Taeyeon. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at Yonghwa and also saw his body.

“Ei! Yah! Yah! He’s mine he’s mine! No touch please. Babe, pali! Dress up quickly!” Seohyun looking at the mirror, on her boyfriend while giving a glance to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

“Hahahha!!! Selfish Seohyun!” Tiffany said.

“Sorry sorry.” Yonghwa quickly wore the shirt and sat back to his seat beside Seohyun. “Merong.” Yonghwa showed his choding side to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Hahaha. Merong.” Seohyun smiled.

“Jung Yonghwa. Only one picture please?” Tiffany, spazzing Yonghwa’s body.

“Ei. Unnie. Andwe.” Seohyun butted in.

“Sorry Hwang Miyoung. Boss’ orders.”

“Yah. Seohyuna. Just one photo.”

“No.”

“Enough Fany-yah.” Yonghwa said and focused on Seohyun.

 

“Ah. I failed to mention about my weibo post and your instagram post. I saw it.” Yonghwa changed the topic.

“Haha. You drew well but the color looks weird.”

“The highlight there is me wearing the same shirt as yours.”

“Hahaha. Lips.”

“De. Did you sleep already?” Yonghwa asked sweetly.

“Not yet. I’m so sleepy now.” Seohyun too, sweetly talking to Yonghwa. “I still don’t have my space.”

“Hyung, do you still have a foldable bed there?” Yonghwa asked an SM staff.

“We only have three. I’ll borrow a reclinable chair. Wait. I’ll ask the PD.”

“Gomawoyo. You looked so tired already. Hungry?”

“Thanks huh. You’re joining us here instead of just resting and spending the day with your parents.”

“Kenchana. I promised I’ll be your Yong fanboy. Too bad I didn’t make it to your showcase.”

“It’s okay. At least you attended Music Bank and Music Core.”

“De. And now here.”

“Babe, this is the last time huh? Attending one is enough.”

“I still have to attend to The Show, Show Champion and M Countdown.”

“Ei. Get some rest too. And prepare for your concert.”

“I’m okay.”

“Seohyunnie you’re done.” The stylist said.

“Oh. Kamsahamnida unnie.” Seohyun stood up and waited for the reclinable seat the manager looked for.

“You’re so y.” Yonghwa complimented.

“We’ll film Check in a while. It got delayed. We’re supposed to film 1:30 but we’ll film it at 2:00.”

“You can still take a nap. 45 minutes.”

“Ohh. I want to.”

“I’ll look for Hyung.”

 

Yonghwa went out and saw the SNSD manager carrying the chair.

 

“Oh, let me.” Yonghwa carried it for him and then entered. “Joohyuna. Stay here.” Yonghwa carried the chair and placed it beside Yoona.

 

“What about you?”

“Kenchana. I’ll stay with your manager Oppa.”

“We’ll take care of him.” Hyoyeon said.

“Andwe.” Seohyun, possessive.

“I’ll stay beside you.”

“Ara. I’ll just take a nap.”

“Ohh.” Yonghwa stood up and get her Audrey pillow and the pink blanket.

“It will be just 15 minutes I promise.”

“I’ll wake you up.”

“Okay. Take a nap now babe.”

 

Seohyun lied down on the reclinable chair and Yonghwa wrapped her with her pink blanket. Seohyun held Yonghwa’s hand as he sat on a monoblock chair beside Seohyun and Yoona.

 

Yonghwa stayed quiet while just watching the girls sleep including her girlfriend. 15 minutes passed quickly and so SNSD’s manager started waking up everyone to prepare for the filming.

 

“Did you get enough nap?”

“Andwe. Haha.” Seohyun got up and let go of Yonghwa’s hand. “Stay there okay?”

“De.”

 

Yonghwa was greeted by Yoona, Sunny and Yuri who all just woke up from a power nap.

 

“Oppa! Omo! This early! Cham!” Yoona happy to see Yonghwa.

“Hahaha. Fulfilling a promise.” Yonghwa smiled.

“When will my boyfriend talk to me? Hmmm. Is he still filming?”

“I think so. But he’ll have his day off tomorrow.”

“Really? Yahh. I don’t know if I’ll choose to sleep or to make up with him. I’m reserving my energy for the filming.”

“I have there coffee and bread. Go and eat before filming.”

“Ohh. Gomawoyo Yonghwa Oppa.”

“Always.”

 

Yonghwa watched everyone. Each members were like robots. Just standing while the staff fix their mics, make ups, accessories and hair.

 

Exactly 2:00 am when the girls started filming. Yonghwa stayed on the dark side of the stage and watched them perform. From the side, he’s joining the fans with the fanchants and applause.

 

2:30am when they finished check and they were scheduled to film Party at 4:30. And so after, the girls rushed and changed. Yonghwa stayed on one side of the room and just carefully watch his girlfriend.

 

“Jung Yonghwa kenchana?” Seohyun shouted.

“De! Fighting So Nyuh Shi Dae! You’ll get some sleep now! Just one more filming arasseo?!” Yonghwa, cheering on the girls and to the entire team. “Manager Hyungs! Stylist Noonas! Fighting!”

 

And then everyone laughed.

 

Same with the first filming, exactly 4:30 when the girls got in the stage and Yonghwa staying at the side. He cheered and fanchant along with the fans. The filming ended at around 5:15 in the morning. All were tired. They all went inside the dressing room and had their respective rests. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri used their phones and interacted with the fans who attended the recording, Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny started eating and Seohyun stayed with Yonghwa.

 

“What do you want for breakfast huh?”

“I just want to sleep.”

“You have to eat.”

“I’ll eat later. Just want to sleep.”

“Okay okay. Ei, Yoona, Seohyun will sleep here huh?”

“De Oppa. I’ll eat first.”

“Gomawo. Yah. You can stay here at Yoona’s.”

“Ye. Why don’t we eat first? Join me before I go home. Please? Let’s join them?”

“Okay okay.”

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa joined Yoona’s group and they ate, took photos together and chat.

 

It was already 7 in the morning when Yonghwa left Seohyun lying on the folding bed.

 

“I’ll go ahead. I’ll give you a ride home later after your schedule here okay?”

“Thank you huh?”

“Kenchana. Rest well okay?”

“You too. Miane huh?”

“Tsk. Kenchana. What’s important is I’m here.”

“I owe you a lot. I’ll make up to you okay?”

“You don’t have to. Fighting my love light.”

“It’s still raining. Oppa!” Seohyun got up and walked to get her manager’s umbrella.

“Take this okay? And Manager Oppa’s shirt. Bring it back this afternoon.”

“Haha. Ye ye. And the umbrella.”

“Hehehe. De. Anyway, I want you now to rest. I’ll be watching.”

“De. Chincha Kamsahamnida Yonghwa.” Seohyun, sincerely speaking.

“You’re always welcome my love.”

“Drive safely.”

“Ohh.”

 

And then Seohyun hugged Yonghwa tightly.

 

“Gomawo babe. Saranghae. Yeongwonhi saranghae.” Seohyun whispered as she broke the hug and gave a kiss on Yonghwa’s cheeks.

“Nado. Nado saranghae. You really did well Babe. Always proud of you here.”

“Hehe. Gomawo.”

 

And then Yonghwa walked to say goodbye to the other members and SM staffs.

 

“Oppa, chincha gomawo for cheering on us!” Yoona told Yonghwa after a high five.

“Ei, Jung Yonghwa. Thank you so much!” Taeyeon shouted from her seat.

“Jung seobang! I’ll soon get a photo of your abs! Surely I will!” Tiffany teased. “Thanks for visiting!”

“Yah! Unnie!” Seohyun screamed.

 

And then everyone laughed. The rest of the girls thank Yonghwa for being with them since Friday to show his support. Also, the SM staff thanked him.

 

He then walked out of the SBS Building and drove home and had his sleep.

 

Seohyun then had her sleep and the rest of the girls. Just in time for lunch, the girls got ready for the live broadcast. Amber dropped by to visit them and brought some food for them. While they were eating all together, Yoona’s busy with her phone while everyone’s listening to the story of Amber.

 

From: My Love~

Can you explain yourself now?

 

Yoona replied,

 

To: My Love~

I’m still here at SBS. Haven’t sleep since yesterday. Please answer my call and I will explain everything. Love, please don’t fight with me.

 

And then Yoona dialed his number and Jonghyun answered.

 

“Finally. Yah. Thank you for answering.” Yoona stood up leaving her food and walked on the corner of the room. The members started talking about her while she’s away.

 

“Congratulations on your comeback.”

“Thank you. Have you seen our performances?”

“De. Got to see them during off takes."

"Ei, about what happened last Wednesday. It was an accident meeting. I was with manager oppa and bought some snacks before going home. And he’s also there. We just greeted each other and we left immediately.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? Did you know he sent me a message informing me about your meeting?”

“What??? Yah. He’s destroying us Love. Please. Believe me. You’ll believe him over me?”

“I’m not angry about him. I’m mad because you didn’t tell me.”

“Because I know we’ll fight over him. And see? We’re fighting again because of him. Ei, I would never know what’s in his mind. I would never know where and when will he go at that convenience store.” Yoona’s temper is rising. The girls started listening to her. “I’m tired here. I need you the most and yet you’re just there creating and looking for a fight. Why? Am I already boring huh?”

“Yah. What are you talking about? Please calm down. I want us to kiss and make up. I just want to say that I didn’t like that you didn’t tell me that you met him there. Is it hard to just say ‘Yah. Love, I bumped to Lee Seunggi.’ And then he told me I’m not taking good care of you.”

“Look, I’m sorry. If that’s what you want to hear from me. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you because I don’t give a damn if I saw him or what. I don’t care about him at all. And he’s not worth sharing.”

“But everyone knows he’s your boyfriend, just to let you know and let you remember.”

“In whatever fights we have, it will always go back to me. Especially when it’s Lee Seunggi or Gong Seungyeon. I’m sick and tired of your blame!”

 

“Yah! Yoona-yah. Calm down.” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie, shut up!” Yoona reached her temper and shouted back at Taeyeon.

“Ei! What’s that?!” Taeyeon answered back and checked Yoona. She’s already crying.

 

“Ei. What’s that?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nothing.”

“Calm down Yoona please.”

“I’m just so tired. I’m sorry. Tsk. Let’s just please get along. I don’t want this because I know both of us will hurt each other.”

“Please don’t do it again. How many times now that that happened.”

“Okay. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Yoona cried hard and sat on the reclinable chair.

“Are you crying? Yah. Stop crying.”

“I’m so tired. I need you. Please come.”

“I’m still here at the filming. I have to shoot another sequence and then we’ll wrap. I’ll go there right after my filming.”

“You resist me. How could you.”

“I’m sorry. I just don’t like that. You’re not telling me everything. Especially when it comes to Lee Seunggi.”

“I’m sorry. You’re counting how many times now?”

“You disclosed to me the last time you saw each other.”

“Really? You got worried because he’s making threats already right? And so I didn’t tell you this time, because really, I don’t care about him.”

“I know. Just please don’t hide anything to me.”

“I’m sorry. Please come here. I miss you. I need you now please.”

“I’m going after my filming. That’s a promise.”

“I’ll wait.”

“Ye. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

And then Yoona hanged up and stayed quiet for a while checking her phone and cried.

 

“Taeyeon unnie. Miane. About how I answered. I’m sorry.”

“You want to talk about it here. Come.” Taeyeon answered.

“Kenchanayo. Thank you. I’ll be fine. Sorry sorry. Oppa, mianeyo.” Yoona apologized to the SM staff. “Amber. Sorry.”

“That’s okay. That’s normal. That’s all part of relationships.” Amber commented.

“Yeah. Sorry sorry everyone.” Yoona stayed for quite a while and reflected.

 

 

Minhyuk’s at Jung’s residence having early lunch before Jessica’s departure for an overseas activity.

 

“How’s CNBLUE?” Jessica asked while eating.

“Oh, we just came from Malaysia last week noona. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter