Not So Throwback Thursday: JongYoon Version

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 14. Seohyun had her recording sessions during the day and then stayed early at home during the night. Yonghwa spend the whole day filming and then rehearsed at their practice room late in the afternoon.

 

Jonghyun, on the other hand, spend the whole day composing and recording songs. Alone in the practice room in the morning, he called Yoona who's preparing in the set for filming.

"De?" Yoona answered while waiting for her take.

"Good morning sarang-ah! You're at the filming already?" Jonghyun while arranging his guitar.

"Ye. I'm on call. Where are you?"

"I'm here at FNC. I'll compose songs and record demos. I'll be inspired because I hear your voice."

"Chincha? Oohh. Bogoshipda."

"Nado. Can you come here? After your schedule? We'll rehearse with the band, I want you to watch us. Please?"

"Mmm. Okay okay. My filming will finish at 5 but I have to go to SM for my recording at 8."

"Okay then. I'll wait for you. The band will be here at 4:30."

"Okay okay. I'll go there later."

"I'll wait okay? Work hard my love okay? My actress Im Yoona."

"Mm. Thank you Lee Jonghyun. Yah. I better go now. I'll go check on my script okay? Sing and play well. Saranghae~"

"Saranghae My actress ~"

 

And then Jonghyun and Yoona started their respective works.

 

4:25pm when Jungshin arrived. And not so long Yonghwa followed and then last was Minhyuk.

"Yah. What took you so long?" Yonghwa asked while plugging in the wires.

"Miane Hyung, I just send Krystal back to SM. We ate together and I visted Jessica noona." Minhyuk answered rushing to the drumset.

"Ahh. How is she now? Her head?" Yonghwa asked.

"She's okay now. Her head is better. She's staying at home with her mom." Minhyuk replied. 

"Ahhh. Yoona's coming." Jonghyun suddenky commented and said.

"Chincha? Ayy! My buying of a gift is very timely." Yonghwa said.

"Wae? What's that gift?" Jungshin asked.

"Lego." Yonghwa answered and then started playing his guitar. "I'll let her give it to Seohyun. She's really busy with school today and tomorrow." He added.

"Ah. The guitar you have inside your room. I saw that Hyung." Jungshin said.

"De. Jonghyun, you'll be playing for Yoona I guess?" Yonghwa said.

"Yeah. I just wanna play for her and cheer her on her drama." Jonghyun answered and then his phone rang.

"That must be Yoona now. Answer it first."

 

Jonghyun answered his phone while the rest of the guys talked about what will they rehearse.

"Ohh?" Jonghyun greeted Yoona and started walking towards outside.

"Jongie~ I'm here at the basement now. Pick me up. Don't have any other clothes to cover myself. Bring me your cap and scarf." Yoona, while inside the car.

"Okay okay. They're all here already. We're about to start. I'm on my way. Are you with your manager?"

"De. Manager oppa is here and unnie. My make-up artist."

"Chincha? Okay okay. I'm almost there."

"Okay. Bye."

 

A few minutes later, Jonghyun knocked at the window of the van. And the unnie opened immediately. Jonghyun greeted and bowed,

"Oh! Annyeonghasseyo!"

"Omo! Lee Jonghyun! Long time no see." The girl greeted.

"De noona. Yoona said you're so busy the past few weeks. I'm glad to see you Noona. Hyung! Annyeong!" Jonghyun said and waved at Yoona's manager.

"Ye! Hello Jonghyun! Take care at our Yoona huh? We'll wait here." Manager said while on the driver's seat.

"Ye ye Hyung. Why don't you join us upstairs Hyung, Noona? Right Yoongie~?" Jonghyun suggested while removing his scarf, cap and jacket.

"De. Oppa! Unnie! Join us. Let's watch them perform. Please?" Yoona said while beside her unnie.

"You think it's okay?" Unnie said.

"Of course. You're always welcome here noona, hyung. Like how you welcomed us there in SM. Please?" Jonghyun insisted.

"Okay okay. We'll just wait for Yoona at your manager's office. Is that okay?" Manager Hyung asked.

"Okay okay Hyung. We'll take you there." Jonghyun answered, and then lend to Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter