Problems.

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon finished the concert at 10pm and immediately fetch Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri. Inside the car en route to Yonghwa's villa,

"So how's Seohyun-ah? Is she still awake?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't think so. She's not answering my calls and my messages. I guess she already rest. She's been very busy with school and with our activities." Tiffany answered.

"De. Hyoyeon said she went to Yonghwa's early in the morning yesterday just to have some quality time together." Yuri narrated.

"Oh? Aiii~ that Yong seobang should be appreciative because Joohyun is doing her best to have time for him. Second to her parents." Taeyeon replied. "Ahh. I'm wondering if the Jungshin knew about this. Can you ask Sooyoung?" She continued and then looked at Sooyoung.

"Ahh. We will go at their dorm unnie? Arasseo. I'll call him. Wait."

Sooyoung dialed Jungshin's number. Jungshin's watching at the living room with Jonghyun. Minhyuk's listening to some musics inside his room while Yonghwa locked himself and cover himself with thick blankets.

"Yes Sooyoungie~?" Jungshin answered.

"Oh, Jungshin-ah! Are you in your dorm?" Sooyoung put her phone to loudspeaker so everyone can hear the conversation.

"De. I'm still watching the replay of MAMA last night. Wae?"

"We're on our way there. There's a problem."

"Bo? Problem? Us? Wae? I'm not doing something okay."

"Aish~ not you Jungshin chingoo!" Yuri butted in because of Jungshin's slowness.

"Let's get straight to the point. Yah~ Joohyun and Yonghwa are fighting. Joohyun cried after their conversation with Yonghwa over the phone. I guess you heard him too. Right?" Tiffany also butted in.

"Ahhh. De de. I heard him shouting. Ahh. So it's Seohyun-ah. Ooohh. He's really sulky since this morning. He's so serious and he's so quiet. So what's our plan sisters-in-law and my Sooyoungie?"

"We're going there in your dorm to talk to Yonghwa. Is he still awake?" Taeyeon asked Jungshin.

"It's just me and Jonghyun here right now watching. Hyung and Minhyuk's already sleeping I think."

"Ahhh. Is that so? Hmmm. What can you suggest then?" Sunny also joined the conversation.

"Just go here and let's talk about them. Or let's plan on how can we help in fixing their problem."

"Okay okay. Tell Jonghyun that we will be there in 10 minutes. Prepare something to eat okay?" Yuri said.

"Okay okay. I'll see you then. Sooyoungie~ see you."

"De de. I'll see you honey~" Sooyoung answered.

"Yah! Stop that! Haha!" Taeyeon said and they hanged up.

 

They arrived at 10:30. Jonghyun opened the door and had some little greetings. They immediately walked to the living room and got their places. Jungshin's still preparing some midnight snacks for them. Sooyoung upon seeing him, went to him and greeted him.

"Honey, yeah~ cooking some french fries huh?" Sooyoung gave a backhug to Jungshin.

"Of course, for you and for your sisters." Jungshin said and continued cooking the fries.

"I'll follow after I finish this. Start talking now."

"Okay okay."

 

And Sooyoung went back to the living room.

Taeyeon started the topic immediately to Jonghyun. And then everyone started talking about Seohyun who cried from their rehearsals. And then Jonghyun too told the girls about Yonghwa being too serious and quiet.

They all shared some opinions about the issue and then gave their suggestions on how will they solve their problem.

"Yonghwa should give Seohyun some time to breathe. You know, for her to rest for a while. She's been really busy with everything that she's pursuing right now. Ahmm. For me, some time to rest. Physical rest I mean." Taeyeon suggested. "Next, Fany."

"For me, they should talk. As soon as all their emotions are okay. They should talk about this. They should express what they feel to each other. If Joohyun feels like Yonghwa's being too protective of her, she should say that to him. And likewise with Yonghwa with her being too friendly and being too kind to guys. I suggest, we should set them up on a date for them to talk." Tiffany said and then called for Jonghyun.

"Yah~ I'm really not that close to Seohyun but she really has a point. Hyung must be really lucky because Seohyun, despite her busy schedules still finding time for him. For me and Yoona, we just can't hang out the way they do because she's really busy everywhere. And with that, we just communicate through our phones. Hyung should also give Seohyun her time to rest. To be with herself. He's really protective of Seohyun and he really gets jealous easily. On the other side, if I will see Yoona being pushed to dance like that, from a man'a perspective, I think I will have the same reaction as Yonghwa Hyung. For me, I suggest, they should have some space first like Taeyeon noona's suggestion and then after, let's do Tiffany's." Jonghyun said and then Yuri started clapping her hand and cheered for Jonghyun. Yuri was intervened by Taeyeon because Yonghwa and Minhyuk might wake up. "Miane~"

"Yah! Since you're really noisy, you're next Yuri." Sunny said.

"Okay okay. I'm next. As for me, ahmm. I just don't wanna see Joohyun cry. It realky broke my heart when I saw her a while ago crying and crying with Fany. She's really tired today because we had our practice at SM. And it's just really so irritating when someone keeps on calling and sending messages whenever you're busy of tired and just wanted to sleep or rest. Aigoo~ Yonghwa-sshi should consider that too. It's not always that Joohyun can respond to his calls and messages. It's not always that she can stand the way he treats her. But for Seohyun-ah, she should also understand the feelings of her boyfriend. It's given that he's protective, he should know in what situation would he act that way for Seohyun to understand him. I mean, he should be able to justify why he's feeling that way. I suggest, they should have some time alone. To think things over. Their attitudes like that." Yuri finished her speech and was followed by Sunny and the. Sooyoung and then Jungshin.

They spend 1 hour in discussing and sharing their thoughts. In the end, they end up with letting Seohyun and Yonghwa solve their problems and not intervene, but talk to them to give them some advice.

The rest of the night turn out to be a half CNSD bonding at the CNBLUE's dorm. They talked about YongSeo and the other couples of the group. They also talked about their future projects and activities.

 

12:30am when the Girls left the dorm and went to their respective homes.

What they don't know, Yonghwa heard everything that they discussed. He slightly opened his door and stayed in front of his table.

He just can't really understand why the members have to be in their problem. And that made Yonghwa lose his patience. And that's it.

 

November 24. Free day to both Girls' Generation and CNBLUE. Seohyun stayed home and read the book she bought from the airport about Ban Ki Moon and Hitler. Yonghwa on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter