Because I Miss You

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 25. Still, none of them are calling and texting each other after that one exchange of messages. Seohyun and the rest of Girls' Generation had their whole day rehearsals and rest at night. She woke up with a good mood and had her breakfast with her parents.

During their breakfast, her father opened the topic about Yonghwa.

"So how's Yonghwa's cupcake now?" Her father asked.

"Ahmm. I'm better than yesterday Dad. Don't worry. I can manage this."

"Joohyunnie~ I heard from your Dad. Are you sure you're okay?" Her mother also asked.

"Yes Omma. Seriously, I'm okay. I got a good rest and I'm ready to work again. I'll be off to SM later Omma. And I'm ready to work this out again."

"Omo~ that's good to hear my daughter. You really know how to handle your relationship with Yonghwa-sshi. That's normal in relationships okay? At the end of the day, your love for him will remain okay? We're just here for you my daughter." answered her mother. She stood up and have Seohyun a hug.

"Ahhh. Thank you so much Omma! Yeah. I can do this. Don't worry. I feel good today really. Thank you Omma! Saranghaeyo. Omma. Appa."

And they ate and bond together.

 

Yonghwa woke up and get ready for his schedule. At the living room, he saw Jungshin watching TV and joined him for a while.

"Oh, good morning Hyung! You're early huh?" Jungshin greeted his leader.

"De. We have a schedule today remember? What's on the news by the way?" Yonghwa said with so much enthusiasm.

"Ye ye. Had a good sleep?" Jungshin asked.

"Yes. I feel great! So what's that on the news?"

"Ahh. The boxer from the Philippines. Pacman. He won yesterday. I saw G-dragon on the screen a while ago. Haha. I watched it."

"Oh! Chinchayo? Yaah! He's really good. I hope he can fight Mayweather too."

"De Hyung. They are considering him as the next opponent."

"Jeongmal? Wah! That would be an epic fight."

"Hyung, how are you?"

"I'm good really. Yah. I have one thing to say Jungshin-ah. If me and Seohyun-ah have problems, please don't talk about that here in our dorm. Especially with So Nyuh Shi Dae. As if you're all gossiping about us. I just hate it okay? Please tell me you will not do that again."

"Is that so? Omo! So you're listening? Aish! Mianeyo Hyung. I'm really really sorry about that. We're just concern about you and Seohyun-ah. Yes Hyung. I will tell them. And it won't happen again Hyung. Miane~"

"Ye ye. All of you have your points anyway. That's okay. But I really don't want it to happen again. But thanks for your concern."

"De Hyung."

And they prepared to go to FNC for some jamming sessions. In the afternoon until evening, Yonghwa and Minhyuk had their respective filmings.

 

Seohyun arrived at SM and was greeted by their choreographer, Sunny and Taeyeon.

"Good morning!" Seohyun greeted with energy.

"Ahh! Here's my maknae! Come here." Taeyeon said as she stopped from dancing some steps. Seohyun came to her and hugged her leader. "Ahhh. It's so cold right? Kenchana? Huh?" Taeyeon tightly hugged Seohyun.

"Ei~ unnie. I'm okay. Really. Thank you for your concern huh? Gomawoyo unnie. Chincha." Seohyun said and she broke the hug. Sunny came near then and also hugged Seohyun quickly.

"You're already okay Seohyun-ah?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah~ I'm really good. Unnie, you went to the CNBLUE's dorm that night right?" Seohyun said and asked the two.

"Ye. You're already sleeping that's why we didn't go to your house. Wae?" Taeyeon answered and asked.

"Yonghwa told me. Unnie, thank you for your concern but I think it would be better if me and Yonghwa will solve this problem. Alone. He didn't like it when you went there and talked about us. I hope you understand Unnie."

"Aissshh~ so he's awake? Aigoo~ that Jung Yonghwa. Miane Joohyun-ah. We're just that concern to you two. We don't want you and Yonghwa to break up." Taeyeon replied. Sunny butted in.

"De. Well then, tell him that we are sorry. But tell him try to remember that he promised in front of us that he will take care of you and not make you cry." Sunny added.

"Eiii~ unnie. In relationships, it's not always happy. It's been two years and I experienced that. Though he promised to you, we have to face problems for us to be stronger. And we have to solve those problems together. And we're doing it now. Please don't be mad at him unnie. We're really okay. Don't worry about us. He's the man I want to spend my lifetime with. And for us to achieve that, we have to grow together. Leave it to us Unnie. We can get through this." Seohyun explained.

"Haay~ Seohyun-ah. When it comes to relationships, you're the leader and I'm the maknae. You really learned and continues to learn. I'm proud of you Seohyun-ah. You're really a lady now. Aigoo~ I wish you and Yonghwa the best. Talk to him of you're ready okay? And tell him that we are sorry of talking there in his dorm." Taeyeon said.

"Yes Unnie. I'll tell him. And thank you. Thank you so much unnie!"

And they hugged each other.

 

While waiting for the the other members, they decorated their studio with snow flakes. They talked about their upcoming activities.

"I can really feel Christma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter