Yong Can Do It!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 28 in Korea. May 27 in Los Angeles. Yonghwa's scheduled to sing the national anthem of Korea in the match of the LA Dodges featuring the Korean pitcher Ryu Hyunjin. Seohyun had her morning off and then back to school to catch up with her lessons in the afternoon.

 

5am in Korea, 1pm in Los Angeles. Yonghwa just finished having lunch with the FNC staff including their CEO. Before starting getting ready for his appearance, he called Seohyun who was still sleeping.

 

"Hello?" Seohyun, still not in her mind.

"Joohyun-ah."

"Wae?" Seohyun, trying to clear her mind.

"Baby." Yonghwa, playing with her girlfriend.

"Baby. Ohh. Babe. Good morning." Seohyun said and then yawned.

"Good morning. I know I woke you up."

"I dreamed of you."

"Really?"

"You're singing for me."

"Ohh? Hmm. Joohyun-ah."

"Mmm?"

"I'm nervous."

"Ei. That's normal. I know you can do it baby."

"Watch me huh?"

"De. Appa and I will watch it later."

"Wish you were here."

"I have tons of requirements to fulfill babe."

"I know. How's your homework?"

"I finished late last night. I still have to proofread everything."

"Need help?"

"Aish! Aniya."

"I miss you."

"Ei, we just talked yesterday right?"

"Yes but I miss you even more now."

"You're just nervous. You can do it babe. Yong Can Do It."

"It will be released later."

"Chincha? Wah! I'll tell everyone to check your song."

"Gomawo."

"You can do it. You'll conquer that stadium."

"De. Gomawo Joohyun-ah. You know where to touch me."

"Haha. De. Hmm. How's Han sajangnim?"

"Ah. He's really enjoying the place."

"Enjoy Los Angeles too Babe. Enjoy your time there."

"Yes babe. I'm enjoying it too. But you're always in my mind."

"Aigoo. Yongie-yah."

"Wae?"

"Stop those mushy words."

"Haha. Where's Omoni?"

"She'll be leaving early for some things to attend to. Appa will be the one sending me this afternoon."

"Ah. So you're not really driving Romeo?"

"De. I'm your loyal girlfriend."

"Good."

"I'm proud of you CNBLUE's leader, Jung Yonghwa. Always. And forever will be."

"Ohh. Thank you. Thank you so much Baby."

"I deserve an expensive dinner when you get back huh?"

"Yes baby. Pick me at the airport huh?"

"I'm afraid I'm still in Japan on that day."

"Ahh. De. Mmmm. Anyway, you'll go back to sleep?"

"No. I'll have my coffee and go back to my homework. You'll be singing late this morning right?"

"De. My song will be released this lunch."

"Arasseo. I'll make it known to our friends."

"Thank you baby."

"Always."

"Hmm. I think it's time for you to get up and start working on your homeworks."

"De. You take care there huh?"

"You too baby."

"Sing well."

"De. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye bye!"

 

The two hanged up. Yonghwa started getting ready for the performance including the sound checks and final rehearsal.

 

Seohyun got up from her bed, did her morning rituals and then went out of her room to start brewing coffee. She then, with a cup of coffee went back to her room and sat infront of her computer.

 

Both Yoona and Seohyun had been making up at Dongguk for their low mark in the Midterms.

 

Yoona woke up from the sofa not long after Seohyun had a phone call with Yonghwa. As soon as she arrived home in May 27 from Japan, she's been busy working on her term paper on Global Economics. Yoona called Jonghyun to help her on the research and the couple spent the night working.

 

Yoona saw Jonghyun still seated on the floor, in front of his laptop, reading on some articles about the Asian economy.

 

"Sarang-ah. Good morning." Yoona got up, touched Jonghyun's shoulders.

"Mmm! Yoongie. Good morning. Yah, I already printed a lot of articles you can use for your paper. I think, writing a portion about the recently held World Economic Forum in the Philippines will be impressive. Here." Jonghyun, showing the printed materials to his girlfriend.

"Did you sleep Jongie? Aigoo. You've been working for me. Gomawo." Yoona backhugged Jonghyun from his shoulders.

"Kenchana. I wanted to help you. I still feel guilty because you missed classes during our vacation."

"Aish. Aniya. You've already worked hard. Rest now love. I'll finish the rest today."

"Kenchana. I don't have schedule today. I will help you until you finish your term paper."

"Gomawo sarang-ah." Yoona kissed Jonghyun on his left cheek and then started giving him a massage. "Rest and get some sleep love. I'll cook breakfast and then go home and rest."

"I'll be staying here sarang. I'll sleep after we eat. Okay?" Jonghyun smirked and faced the laptop again.

"Okay. You're the boss." Yoona stood up, walked to her father's room and checked up on him. He was still sleeping and so she walked to the kitchen and looked for food to cook for the two most important men in her life.

 

She cooked the usual breakfast and prepared coffee for everyone. After, almost an hour, she served all the foods she prepared and then walked back to Jonghyun, currently checking out on his Hyung's activity in the US.

 

"What's that?" Yoona asked as she sat beside Jonghyun on the floor.

"I'm just checking on Yonghwa Hyung. Don't know what time will the game start."

"Ah. De. He'll sing today. Ohh. Let's watch it."

"Yeah."

"Let's eat. Breakfast's served."

"Apuji's still sleeping."

"Kenchana. Let's eat then you sleep first." Yoona playing Jonghyun's hair.

"De. Start composing your term paper huh?"

"De. Come. Let's eat."

 

And then the two started eating together in the dining area. While eating,

"Sarang-ah, I'll submit my work tomorrow and then we'll leave for Japan."

"Ohh? So we have to finish it today." Jonghyun seeping his cup.

"De."

"Hmmm. So what about your birthday?"

"You're coming with me right?"

"Man, are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"You got me tickets?"

"De."

"I thought you're just joking when you told me about that."

"Ahh. So you think I'm always joking huh?"

"Aniya."

"So prepare huh? We're going tomorrow."

"Where will I stay?"

"To where will we stay."

"Bo?"

"Tsk. Lee Jonghyun, I already fixed everything. Trust me."

"Okay. All for my love."

"My gift huh?"

"Hahaha. De." Jonghyun winked, smiled and continued eating.

 

After eating, Jonghyun cleaned up the table with Yoona.

 

"Jonghyun, go and sleep. I'll take care of the dishes." Yoona and Jonghyun holding the plates.

"Kenchana. I'll just help you put this on the sink."

"Ara."

 

As Jonghyun and Yoona finished putting the plates on the sink, Jonghyun went back to the living room and sat back in front of his laptop.

 

Yoona washed her hands and then followed Jonghyun in the living room.

"Yah. Jongie-yah. Go and get some sleep now. Enough of the computer." Yoona walking to Jonghyun.

"De. I'm just checking on Hyung."

"Your hyung or me?" Yoona told Jonghyun.

"Ei, it's my Hyung." Jonghyun refused.

"Ah. So it's your hyung. Okay." Yoona walked back to the kitchen.

"Yah! Ara ara! I'll go to sleep now." Jonghyun shouted as he stood up from the floor and lied on the couch where Yoona slept.

 

Yoona just continued washing the dishes while Jonghyun started getting his sleep.

 

After almost 30 minutes of cleaning and washing, Yoona went back to the living room. She stared at her boyfriend quietly sleeping with her blanket on. She came close to him, fixed the blanket covering him and then kissed his forehead. And then she sat down on the floor and continued working on her term paper. She followed and used all the ideas Jonghyun shared plus some of the articles he found. She also supplemented the outputs they had during their brainstorming in midnight.

 

Seohyun, after almost 5 hours of finishing her work, went out of her room and joined her father who's waiting for Yonghwa to appear on the television.

"Mmm! Joohyun. You're done?" Seohyun's father asked.

"De Appa. I'm ready to submit it this afternoon."

"Okay good. Yah. Go and have your breakfast. It's already late."

"It's starting?"

"Not yet. Go. Get your food and go back here. We'll watch your cupcake."

"Arasseoyo Appa."

 

Seohyun followed as what her father told her. She refilled her cup of coffee and then grabbed the plate served at thr dining table. She then went back to her father and had some talkings while waiting for the game to start.

"Wah. Now I'm getting nervous."

"Trust Yonghwa."

"Yes Appa. I'm just excited to see him. We haven't seen each other since we came from Hong Kong."

"Chincha? Ohh. And you'll be leaving again tomorrow right?"

"Yes Appa. I don't know when will I see him again. He'll be leaving again for Brazil next week."

"Don't worry my daughter, I'll call him."

"Ei, Appa. It's work."

"Hahaha. You're complaining and yet you're justifying everything. You're doing it well my daughter."

"Haha. Appa." Seohyun continued eating.

"You talked to him?"

"De Appa. 5 hours ago."

"How is he?"

"Nervous."

"He can do it."

"Yeah."

 

They continued talking for the next few minutes. Seohyun, paused her eating and then used her phone to send group message to her friends.

 

To: All Contacts

Everyone! Yongie's single Ryu Can Do It will be released this lunch! Please do check it out and have time listening to it! Also, watch Yongie, Ali and Suzy at the opening program anytime soon! :)

 

She also posted on their SoShi group chat.

 

Seohyun: unnies! Watch my cupcake!

Tiffany: ohhh! Now it's Yonghwa's turn!!

Taeyeon: CN Generation Fighting!

Yuri: yeah! I'm watching!

Hyoyeon: soo supportive Joohyun-ah! I got your message!

Yuri: nado! I'll listen to it Seohyunnie!

Seohyun: gomawoyo unnie!

Sooyoung: we're watching too!

Jessica: Soojung's not in the mood to watch. Reminds her of Hyukkie.

Yuri: they're still not okay?

Jessica: not yet. More than a month now.

Sooyoung: wah! She's soooo.....

Seohyun: Chinchayo Sica unnie? Ohhh! Hyukkie-yah! Eotteoke?

Yuri: where's yoona?

Taeyeon: with Jongie

Tiffany: how did you know?

Taeyeon: just felt it

Tiffany: Ohhhh.... Where are you Taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon: wae? Miss me? Hahaha!

Hyoyeon: Minhyuk is sooooo dead!

Jessica: Aish. Those kids.

Seohyun: Watch now! It's about to start!

Yuri: dugeun dugeun!

Tiffany: wooo! Go yonghwa!

 

Some of Seohyun's friends replied to her group message.

 

From: Kyuhyun Oppa

We're watching it right now! We'll listen to it as soon as it will be out! Yonghwa fighting!

 

From: Jinwoonie

Ohh! How sweet of you, as always Joohyun. Yonghwa Hyung will do well! I'll listen to it!

 

From: Joohyun unnie

Let's see how well will he hit the notes! Yonghwa wooooo~

 

And then she continued eating for some more moments until the opening program started.

 

"Wow. He looks good in his suit." Seohyun's father complimented.

"Absolutely Appa." Seohyun focused on watching.

 

The program include a prayer and then some introductions for the Korea Night and for Ryu Hyun Jin. And then not long time, Yonghwa stepped at the mound and listened on his introduction.

 

"This is it." Seohyun's father said.

"Baby fighting!" Seohyun cheered and then started focusing on Yonghwa.

 

And then Yonghwa started singing the national anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjaBTDjGsU

 

It lasted for almost two minutes and then the announcer introduced Ali for the US national anthem.

 

"Wow. That was so good!" Seohyun's father cheered and then clapped.

"Yaaahh! That's my boyfriend!!!" Seohyun, cheering with so much pride.

"So proud of him."

"Wah. I'm so happy for him."

"You really chose a good boyfriend Joohyun-ah. Marry him."

"Haha! Appa!"

"I'm serious. You're lucky my daughter. Take care of him well. As I always say."

"De. I hope I can download a copy of the clip."

"Surely you'll have. Your Omma should watch it too."

"De Appa."

 

They finished watching the entire opening program until the official game started.

 

After watching, Seohyun and her father started getting ready for their lunch date before sending Seohyun to Dongguk.

 

Before going to the bathroom, she went back to her computer to check on some updates on Yonghwa. She browsed for photos, video clips, comments and reactions. She also downloaded the Ryu Can Do It Single and then tranfered a copy to her phone.

She never felt this proud seeing how her boyfriend lifted Korea's flag singing the national anthem in an overseas event. Like her unnies Taeyeon and Tiffany, Yonghwa did his best to show the world that Korea has it.

 

It was already 1:30 in the afternoon, en route to Dongguk from her lunch date with her Appa when Seohyun called Yoona.

 

With Still as her ringing tone, she picked it up not a little soon to wait for Jonghyun's verse. And then she answered,

"Seohyunnie." Yoona turned Seohyun to loudspeakers and then continued typing on the laptop.

"Are you not going to Dongguk this afternoon?"

"No. I'm still working on my term paper. It will be due tomorrow."

"Jeongmalyo? Ohh. You need help? I just finished mine. I'll submit it today and attend some more classes."

"Kenchana. Jongie's here helping me."

"Chinchayo unnie? Ohh! Good thing Oppa's there. Now I miss Yonghwa more. Yah, unnie. Did you listen to his single?"

"Ah. About your message? Not yet. I'm still finishing my paper. I'll check it right after I finish it. Miane."

"Haha. Kenchana. Do your thing first. I'm with Appa."

"Really? Send my regards to your father. I seldom see him now. I miss his wit."

"Haha. De. I'll tell him unnie."

"Mmm. Tell Yonghwa Oppa Jongie and I missed the live broadcast. He's sleeping."

"It's okay. I'm sure he'll understand."

"Ye."

 

And then Jonghyun woke up to their conversation.

"Yoona." Jonghyun yawned.

"Mmm! Jonghyun. Hungry?" Yoona faced Jonghyun.

"A little. You're on the line with whom?"

"Seohyunnie."

"Ahh."

 

Seohyun heard Jonghyun's voice and so she joined in their conversation.

 

"Oppa."

"Seohyun. Annyeong."

"He just woke up." Yoona butted in.

"Hyung finished singing?"

"De. Kenchana Oppa. Help unnie first."

"Ah. Ye. Send us the link of his performance huh?"

"Yes Oppa. After class. Do well in  helping Yoona unnie. I'll try to go there after class. What do you want? My treat."

"I like that. Hmmm. Pizza! Rice Cakes!" Yoona shouted.

"Expensive coffee please." Jonghyun added.

"Haha. Okay. Noted." Seohyun replied. "Anyway, I'll hang up now. Dongguk is near."

"Ah. Study well Seohyun."

"Gomawoyo Oppa."

"See you later Hyunnie! Take care!"

 

Seohyun and her father arrived at Dongguk. She spend the whole afternoon attending classes.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona, after turning off her phone faced Jonghyun, still lying on the couch.

"Did I sleep that long?" Jonghyun asking while touching Yoona's face.

"De. Appa already left." Yoona, playing his ears.

"Really? Mmm. How's your paper?"

"Almost done."

"Let's eat?"

"Let's just stay here."

"Mmm. What do you want?"

"I have kimchi and some side dishes. Fried chicken?"

"You like chicken? Kentucky?"

"De!"

"Arasseo. I'll call the delivery." Jonghyun get his phone inside his pocket and dialed the KFC delivery.

 

Yoona's just watching Jonghyun talked to the phone. She's so happy being with Jonghyun despite having pressures in school and with work.

 

After the phone call,

"Why don't you stay here beside me? Come." Jonghyun pulled Yoona beside him. Yoona then lied down beside Jonghyun on the couch and together they cuddle.

 

"What time's your flight tomorrow?"

"3:15pm. You're ticket's 4:45pm." Yoona playing Jonghyun's hand.

"What day will I be coming back to Korea? I have to attend a premiere night on the day of your birthday."

"I booked it before lunch on the 30th. We'll be practicing the whole day."

"Okay then. Hmm. Still thinking what gift should I give to you. What do you want love?"

"Aside from being with you, hmm. I want something special."

"Special? Every moment with you is special. Don't worry sarang-ah. Haha."

"I love you."

"I love you too Im Yoona."

 

And then Yoona kissed Jonghyun on the lips. Jonghyun tighten his hug on Yoona and then Yoona moved making herself facing Jonghyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter