Graduation Ball

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa had his snacks after posting his video on his SNS. He went out of his room to find a snack and saw Minhyuk and Krystal on the living room, cuddling, watching a movie.

 

"Ahem!!!" Yonghwa loudly caughed to get the attention of the two. The two didn't let go of each other and just gave a look at Yonghwa.

"Oh. Hyung! Annyeong!" Minhyuk said.

"Cousin Oppa! Hi! You didn't come at SM. Wae? Are you two fighting?" Krystal greeted.

"Aigoo. Joohyun has a lot to explain. Hehe. Kenchana. We'll go out tonight." Yonghwa joined them.

"Ohh. So there's something big tonight." Minhyuk answered.

"Aniya. We'll go the the graduation ball. Haish. I still don't know what to wear." Yonghwa sat on the sofa.

"Just wear a simple one Oppa. Maybe a vneck shirt and then a black perfect fit suit and slacks. Hmm. Put a gel on your hair." Krystal suggested.

"Hon I think his hair, like Park Seju would match the outfit you're thinking."

"Hmm. I think I should better wear a nice clean white polo instead of a shirt." Yonghwa said.

"That will do Oppa. Oppa, have some of the food." Krystal said and offered the foods at the center table.

"Ye ye. Gomawo. Will eat and then I'll go to coordinator noona to fix myself. I want to look good tonight."

"Wow. Tonight must be a special night." Minhyuk said.

"Ohh. It's my girlfriend's graduation. Yaah. I'm so proud of her really." Yonghwa while eating.

"Yeah. My twin's really a good role model." Minhyuk commented.

"I agree. Joohyun unnie really never stops achieving something." Krystal added.

"And I hope the next thing she would want to achieve is to reveal us and to hopefully get married with me. Haha."

"That's what I want to Oppa." Krystal agreed.

"Oh. Soojung-ah. So you want to settle down now? Huh?" Minhyuk asked Krystal after a tickle on her waist.

"I told you I want to get married early." Krystal smiled.

"Ohh. Come. Let's get married then." Minhyuk challenging his girlfriend.

"Eii. We should let our love ones know first and ask their blessings."

"Hmm. But if I ask you today, would you say 'Yes'?"

"Yes."

"Jeongmal?"

"Yes."

"Ohh. You're serious?"

"Yes."

"Ohh. These two. Please wait for me to finish this food before doing something. I'll leave after eating." Yonghwa butted in.

"Haha. Behave honey." Krystal smiled and focused on the movie.

"Yes Jung Soojung."

 

They continued talking for the next fifteen minutes and then Yonghwa stepped out of the building and drove to his coordinator to style him.

 

Seohyun arrived at home late in the afternoon and she immediately prepared herself for the ball.

 

 

6:45pm when Yonghwa got back from his coordinator. He was dressed and he came back to pick up Seohyun. At the parking lot, he sent a message to Seohyun.

 

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ Ready? I'm here at the parking area. See you in a bit.

 

Seohyun got his message while having her temporary final words to her parents.

 

"Oh! He's ready. Omma, Appa. I gotta go." Seohyun said while carrying her fashionable bag.

"Okay my daughter. Enjoy the night!" Seohyun's mother kissed Seohyun on her cheek and gave a quick hug.

"Ohh. I already talked to your cupcake. Obey him huh?" Seohyun's father supplemented.

"Haha. Arasseoyo Appa. Annyeong." Seohyun then hugged her father and eventually she stepped out of their home and headed to the parking area.

 

Seohyun reached her destination not too long. She walked to where Yonghwa's jeep was and then she knocked on the front seat window. Yonghwa was using his phone when he heard the knock and he immediately pushed the buttons to open the lock. Seohyun quickly entered and then settled down on the front seat.

 

Yonghwa smelled the scent of Seohyun as she entered; that signature strawberry meets vanilla.

 

"Hi babe!" Seohyun said as she closed the door.

"Wow. You are stunningly, perfectly beautiful Babe." Yonghwa, mesmerized by his sight. Seohyun's make up was retained; she just retouched herself. She's wearing a plain black dress matching with Yonghwa's all black outfit.

 

"Ei, I already wore this at an event last year. The only difference's my hair." Seohyun, settling down, wearing her searbelt.

"You really are beautiful Babe. Gosh." Yonghwa moved near Seohyun and reached for her face. "Aihoo Seo Joohyun."

"Tsk. Yongie. Behave. You should start driving. We're late." Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smiled at him.

"I'm just appreciating your beauty. Hmm. What about me? Any words?" Yonghwa then wore his seatbelt and started driving en route to the venue.

"You've always been good looking to me. You. And you alone." Seohyun settled down and faced Yonghwa.

"I want to hear some words from you too. I'm facing your colleagues.  How do I look?"

"You're handsome. You look so good especially when you don't wear your earrings. Our clothes match well. The perfect man for Seo Joohyun."

"Jeongmal? Hmm. Your words makes ny heart flutter. You know how to play with my heart. Aigoo." Yonghwa, happy while driving.

"I'm sure my friends will go crazy because I'm with you."

"Haha. Really? Who? Moonyoungie? Anna? Sunghee-yah?"

"Everyone. Hmm. I think I have to guard you." Seohyun started playing her phone.

"Ei. Whatever you say, I'll obey."

"Hmm. That's my man. Yah. Yongie. Picture." Seohyun the front camera of her phone and took a selca with her cupcake while on stop. "Hmm. We really look good together. I should send this to my unnies and to Omma and Appa."

"Chincha? Can I see?" Yonghwa took Seohyun's phone and look at the picture. "Wow. I look like your Oppa. Haha. I look so old." Yonghwa said as he handed Seohyun's phone back.

"Yong-ahjusshi! Haha. I look old either. Still we blend together. Hihihi." Seohyun laughed and then Yonghwa started driving again.

"Hyun ahjumma. Haha."

 

Seohyun sent their photo on the SoShi group chat and to her parents.

 

(Insert photo of the two inside the car)

"We're going to the ball!"

 

Tiffany: I'm with my Khunnie~

Tiffany: (insert photo of Nichkhun inside a coffee shop)

Taeyeon: Ah. So this is about bragging the boys.

Sooyoung: I'm filming :(

Jessica: look who just got here? Kang Minhyuk and Jung Soojung!

Jessica: (insert photo of Minhyuk and Krystal entering the door)

Sooyoung: I'll post a photo of us yesterday...

Taeyeon: Haha. Seohyun-ah! Yah! Seohyun-ah!

Seohyun: Wae-yo unnie?!

Sooyoung: (insert photo of her and her boyfriend inside the church)

Yuri: I don't have someone to brag tonight.

Sunny: Me too :(

Yoona: He's here!

Yoona: (insert photo of Jonghyun playing his phone on the living room)

Seohyun: Jonghyun Oppa looks weird.

Yoona: Yah Seohyun-ah!

Seohyun: Tell him to cut his hair.

Yoona: I love his hair though. I love playing it. Haha.

Seohyun: Haha. Can you believe it? Yonghwa made it.

Yoona: Haha. How did you convince him? Something happened in LA? Hahaha!

Seohyun: Ei. Aniyo unnie. Hahaha.

Tiffany: Yah! Seohyun! Yoona! This two maknae! Stop talking dirty here!

Taeyeon: Ohh. Fany-yah! As if Nichkhun's not....

Jessica: Kim Taeyeon!!!!

Hyoyeon: This is Jay!

Yuri: Kyaaa! Oppa! Wae?

Hyoyeon: Kim Hyoyeon went to the restroom. Hahaha.

Seohyun: Oppa annyeong!

Hyoyeon: Annyeong Seohyun-ah! Congratulations on your graduation! Oppa here's really proud of you. Like your Hyoyeon unnie.

Seohyun: Gomawoyo Oppa! :)

 

And then her father replied.

"Woah. Yonghwa looks good! Enjoy the night honey~"

 

"Why are you laughing?" Yonghwa noticed his girlfriend after a minute of silence.

"I'm chatting with the girls."

"Ohh? You posted our photo?"

"De. And then everyone posted their boyfriend's photos too."

"Ohh?"

"Ye. Jonghyun Oppa's hair's really weird. He looks good with his clean cut hair."

"Seo Joohyun. Don't mind him. He's really weird after all. Haha."

"Hahaha. He's at Yoona unnie's house."

"Ohh? Hmm. Joohyun-ah. Careful with how you speak."

"Wae? Did I say something wrong?"

"It's not that. Hmm. About Jonghyun. Ei. I think you're being too straightforward."

"Is that so? Hmm. Miane. I'm speaking my mind that much?"

"Ye."

"Oh. Miane. Aigoo. Mian."

"Kenchana."

"Thank you for reminding me Babe."

"Yeah."

"I think I should call unnie."

"De."

 

Seohyun immediately dialed Yoona while she's watching TV with Jonghyun.

 

While on cuddle,

"Yoona. Your phone's ringing. It's Seohyunnie." Jonghyun handed Yoona's phone to her.

"Mm. Chincha? Hmm." Yoona got her phone and picked it up. "Ye Seohyun-ah."

 

"Ei. Unnie."

"Mm? Why did you call?"

"I just want to say sorry for what I said on the chatroom about Jonghyun Oppa."

"Oh. That? Ai. Kenchana. Are you thinking that?"

"De unnie. I'm really sorry unnie. I was speaking my mind too much. I didn't mean that really. I'm sorry unnie."

"Aish. Stop saying sorry. It's nothing to me Joohyun-ah. Stop thinking of that. Today's your special day Joohyun-ah."

"Thank you unnie. Please send my regards to Jonghyun Oppa huh?"

"Ohh. He's beside me. You want to talk to him?"

"Aniya. Ei. I'm shy unnie. But please tell him I'm sorry."

"Haha. Our maknae's always the cutest. Arasseo Joohyun. Enjoy the night with Yonghwa Oppa."

"De. Thank you again Unnie."

"Tsk. Forget about it okay? Ei. Jongie and I will ride his mini-motorcycle later tonight."

"Chincha? Ohh! That's exciting! Send a photo unnie huh?"

"De. Call me when you get home."

"Haha. Okay unnie. I have to hang up now. We're near."

"Okay okay. Have fun! I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh. Gomawoyo unnie. Bye bye!"

 

Seohyun hanged up.

 

"Yah. Yonghwa."

"Mmm?"

"Thank you huh. I'm sorry too."

"Shh. Time to forget that. We have a ball to attend to."

"Yeah. Baby saranghae." Seohyun suddenly blurted out. She stared at Yonghwa and grabbed his right hand.

"Hmm? Wae? I'm driving. We're near."

"I just want to hold your hand. Please don't let go of me huh?" Seohyun locked her left hand on Yonghwa's right.

"Ei. Seo Joohyun. Stop thinking about that. We will enjoy tonight okay?"

"Ye. Saranghae."

"Nado. Nado saranghae Joohyunnie."

 

Seohyun kissed Yonghwa's hand and then they stayed quiet for a while until they reached the venue.

 

As Yonghwa drove to the front of the hotel.

 

"Ei, babe. We're here now. Hmm. The valey staff will be here anytime now." Yonghwa, having a hard time to park the car because Seohyun's holding his right hand.

"Ready Cupcake?" Seohyun looking around the perimeter of the lobby.

"Ohh. You?"

"Ye. Looks like the venue's really private."

"Some of your collegues are at the lobby I think." Yonghwa looking around too.

"Ohh. I saw some of them. Hmm. You think we should go now?" Seohyun replied and looked at the watch on Yonghwa's screen.

"Okay. But before we go, I have something to give you." Yonghwa let go of Seohyun's hand and reached for another small bouquet of flowers and a small box with a ribbon on top of it.

"Ei~ bo-yah?" Seohyun, fewling excited.

"Aish. Cham. Hmm. I want to you carry this as we go inside. For you baby." Yonghwa handed the flowers to Seohyun.

"Ohh. Bo-yah?" Seohyun started blushing.

"Ssshh. Joohyuna. I give you this as my graduation gift to you. Hmm. I hope you'll like it." Yonghwa handed the gift to Seohyun. "Open it."

"Ohh. Thank you. Thank you so much Babe." Seohyun removed her seatbet and reached for Yonghwa and gave him a hug. "Gomawo Jung Yonghwa."

"Congratulations again Babe. I'm very very very proud of you."

 

Seohyun broke the hug and excitedly opened the small box. It was a Classic Chanel necklace.

"Ohh! This is beautiful. Omo! Babe. This is expensive huh. Gomawo Babe." Seohyun hugged Yonghwa again.

"You like it?" Yonghwa broke the hug.

"De. I love it. Very much. It's so beautiful."

"Ya. I'll wear it to you." Yonghwa got the necklace and wore it to his girlfriend.

"I'm not gonna wear this often huh? It's expensive it might be lost." Seohyun while holding the pendant.

"Kenchana. But I would love if you'll wear it once in a while."

"Ei. I might lose it. It came from you. It's special." Seohyun, still smiling and her eyes glowing towards Yonghwa.

"Wow. Hmm. You deserve to have that. I love you Babe."

"I love you too." Seohyun cupped Yonghwa's face and continued. "Yaah. I want to kiss you right now but my lipstick. Hmm." Seohyun showing a different side of her.

"Let me just kiss this first." Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hand, locked it to his and kissed it.

"We should go now Babe." Yonghwa continued.

"Ohh. I'll leave the flowers."

 

Yonghwa then went out of the car and went to the right door and opened it for Seohyun while the valey driver's waiting meters away from the car.

 

Seohyun went out of the car with Yonghwa holding each other's hand, not bothering if there's someone who's watching them.

 

The two walked to the valey driver.

 

"Ahjusshi, please take care of my jeep. Once we get a scandal, it's only you." Yonghwa smiling while Seohyun, just listening.

"Ahaha. De." The driver then walked to the driver's side and started driving Yonghwa's jeep to the parking area.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun, holding hands, walked inside the hotel; to the lobby.

 

As they enter the lobby, some collegues of Seohyun were standing on one side and like waiting for their friends; some were seated on the couch having their selcas. The couple just walked straight to the front desk where the registration's located, without bothering anyone.

 

They were easily noticed by everyone at the lobby because of their fabulous attire and charisma. The small groups of new graduates started talking about the two.

 

Seohyun greeted the front desk and the officer of their student council in-charge of the registration.

 

"Hi. Good evening." Seohyun, smiling as she tighten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter