Good Times, Bad Times

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 12. A usual day for the YongSeo couple. Yonghwa's busy with FNC Kingdom and Seohyun with her musical and the Girls' Generation solo concert. Seohyun called her boyfriend during her break.

"Yes My princess?" Yonghwa said while having his coffee with Hongki.

"Oh, what's up?"

"I'm with Hongki. We're rehearsing. You? Still on practice?"

"Ye. Send my regards to Hongki Oppa. I saw his SNS yesterday. Fans tweeted me your photo. Hehe."

"Oh chincha? Wait, I'll tell him." Yonghwa called Hongki and ask while holding his phone. "Hongki-ah, Seohyun's sending her regards. Fans tweeted to her our photo yesterday. Haha."

"Jeongmal? Aww. Can I talk to her?" Hongki said. Yonghwa handed his phone to Hongki.

"Shin Woo, it's been a while. You're having a hard time, huh? Cheer up" 

"Hello." Hongki greeted Seohyun.

"Ohh! Oppa! Annyeonghasseyo!"

"How are you? It's been a while."

"Ahh. I'm doing well Oppa. Oh yes. Ah. Oppa, I saw your SNS yesterday. You reached 1 million! Congratulations!"

"Oh. Kamsahamnida. We're having coffee right now with Yonghwa Hyung. It's really cold right? Stay warm Seohyun-sshi."

"Ahh. I see. Thank you Oppa."

"Ei, Hyung told me that you're really doing good with your musical. I'll surely watch it next year."

"Yes Oppa. I'm here rehearsing right now. Ahh. Hmmm. I can read between the lines Oppa. Haha! Did Yonghwa tell you that he will not watch on January?"

"Haha. Ye ye. He's really feeling down because he can't come."

"Ahh. We're okay now Oppa. Haha. Anyway Oppa, can I have Yonghwa on the line again?"

"Sure sure. Wait." Hongki handed his phone back to the owner. "Hyung, Seohyun-sshi. Hahaha!"

"You're mouth's really unstoppable! Hahaha." Yonghwa stood up and walked on the corner of the room and continued speaking. "Seohyun-ah."

"Ohh. About what Hongki Oppa's SNS, please don't feel sad. I'm okay now. Please cheer up."

"Ei, I just have to tell it to him. I just released it to him."

"Eii, you should've told me so that you're feeling that way. I'm okay now Babe. Wae?"

"I feel bad because I really want to go. But it's just yesterday. Now, I'm okay now too."

"Hmm. Don't feel bad. I know that you will keep your promise right? You should've called me yesterday. Why didn't you call me?"

"Yes. Ahmm. I know you're busy."

"Hmmpf. I waited for your call. Tsk. Anyway, let's just forget about this okay? I'm working back in a few minutes. Did you eat already?"

"Yes yes. I'm sorry babe. I just ate with Hongki. You?"

"I already ate too. Anyway I have to go. I just checked on you."

"Really? Okay okay. Where will you go after your rehearsals?"

"Hmm. I'll go to TVN for a meeting."

"Chincha? Hmm. Okay okay. I'll just stay home tonight. Stay warm okay?"

"Okay okay. I'll call you when I got home."

"Okay."

"Ei, please have some energy. Your voice's so serious. Cheer up Yong~"

"Ye ye. Mian~ i love you."

"Hmm. I love you too. Bye bye!"

"Bye bye!"

 

And both continued their activities.

 

Jonghyun and Juniel's early at the M countdown. While inside the dressing room, Jonghyun's with his laptop and checking on the news. He saw a short news about Yoona being into an accident last month.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/yoona-belatedly-revealed-to-have-been-involved-in-a-minor-car-accident-back-in-november#axzz2nUEbBARO

 

"Yaaah!!!" Jonghyun shouted and all their staff got shocked with his shout.

"Wae-yo? Bo-yah?" The staff gathered around him and asked him.

"Ah. Aniya. It's just about League of Legends." Jonghyun minimized the window of the news in his laptop and restored the League of Legends.

"Ahh. We thought there's something." One staff said. And all of them went back to their posts and continued their work.

 

And then Jonghyun opened again the news. He read the article quietly and deep inside, he was really shocked and got really worried about his girlfriend. Yoona never told Jonghyun about what happened which made Jonghyun feel bad, sad and disappointed.

 

After reading the article, he acted as if nothing had happened and just focused on the M countdown. He send a message to Yoona,

To: My love <3

Am I not a good boyfriend to you?!!!! I don't deserve this Im Yoona!!!! All this time!!!

 

Yoona's at the filming when Jonghyun sent his message to Yoona.

 

Jonghyun pretended that nothing's wrong with him. After the M countdown, he had some various schedules with Juniel and went home after all of those.

 

Yoona finished her filming late in the evening and read Jonghyun's message.

"Bo-yah??! What the?!" She said while resting inside the van en route back to her home.

"Wae?" Her manager asked.

"Jonghyun's message. It's just... Yah! Oppa, maybe this is about the accident?!"

"Maybe. SM already released the news earlier at noon."

"Chinchayo Oppa?! I thought the news will not come out???!!! Aishhh!!!"

"They decided to released it since someone already knew about this and sent the report to the press so SM just had to admit it and they thought it will be okay so that it can promote your drama and the solo concert."

"Eiii!!! Oppa!!!! Jonghyun didn't know about this!!!!!! Chincha!!!!!" Yoona got mad and irritated. She doesn't know how will she explain herself to her boyfriend for acting that way.

"Jeongmal?? Why didn't you tell him? Aigoo! Im Yoona! All along I thought he knew. Ai~ this must be a big problem then."

"Oppa!!! What will I do then??? He's mad I know."

"Call him. Explain to him your purpose. Wait. What's your reason???"

"I just don't want him to be worried sick. It was just a minor accident. Nothing happened right?"

"Yah. This time I have the right to say that you played the wrong move. He's your boyfriend and he has the right to know if something happened to you. You're problem is that, you take him for granted. You know he loves you so much but then you always think that he will never get tired of understanding your busy schedules, you being not that caring and thoughtful. Aigoo. Im Yoona, you have to do your part as a girlfriend."

"Yah! Oppa! That's harsh huh?! So you think I'm taking him for granted? Yah! Oppa!!"

"Ei~ wait. That's what I can see. Please don't be mad. It's just me okay. You're busy, yes. You have that point. But I think you should make an effort to show that you care and you're thinking of him. One of those is telling him what's happening to you. Like now. He performed in M countdown. Did you call him to send your best wishes?"

"Is that so Oppa??? What you said just broke my heart. Yah Oppa! Aishh!!!" Yoona started crying while looking at her phone.

"I'm just telling what I can see. Yoongie, I'm saying this because I care for you and for Jonghyun-sshi. He's a good man. If I'm Jonghyun, I will also feel bad because my girlfriend's not honest."

"Oppa! Enough!!!!" Yoona just felt bad hearing those words from her manager. After all, it's all true. She thought of all the things that Jonghyun did for their relationship to work. And what she just did is unfair.

 

She cried until she reached home and walked directly to her room. She called Jonghyun to explain her side. And Jonghyun answered while playing the computer.

"Ohh? What do you want?" Jonghyun harshly answered.

"Jonghyun-ahh." Yoona's voice cracking.

"Wae? Say what you want to say. I'm busy."

"Miane. I know you already saw it. I didn't tell you because I know that you will worry. And that day, you're in Japan."

And Jonghyun didn't say any word.

"Ei, I know you're really mad at me right now. I understand that. And I will understand if you will not talk to me. This is all my fault. I'm sorry. And you asking me if you're not a good boyfriend, yah. Lee Jonghyun, I feel so guilty because you're always there. Even if sometimes, I'm taking you for granted. I'm sorry. I love you so much."

Yoona hanged up and started crying. It's just too hurting for Jonghyun to be too harsh to her. She realized her faults and she understand that maybe she needs to give Jonghyun and herself some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter